Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't been working on my entry at all recently ... I'm writing it now, though, and hopefully I'll get it done tonight. If not, then I'll probably get it done tomorrow. Don't expect it to be extremely great, though ...
Hi. I've been working a lot on mine, but it's nowhere near ready and I'm actually thinking of turning it into more than a short story, maybe a novel. I guess I have to pull out. Sorry! Good luck to everyone else!
Gah! I'm finished and I'm putting it up on fictionpress so I just need to post the link ... But now I need a title! x.x; I could go without one or just say it's 'untitled', but ... meh.

At any rate, I've got over 5000 words ... Way more than I expected. I thought I would get around 3000, maybe close to 4000 ... But I ended up with quite a bit more. Now to hope it actually makes sense and it's not mostly rambling and repetition ...
Entrants,

The due date is coming up, please remember to submit your entries on this forum Sometime during June 18th, once the clock hits midnight and it is the 19th, (GMT - 8:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada), I will no longer accept entries unless discussed otherwise.

---------

Music: Well if you do end up finishing it, please do submit. I would love to read it! heart

Kyoko: Yayness! I'm sure it's great Kyoko, and thank you for getting over the word limit. ^^

Flea: rofl
The last couple paragraphs are probably overlong and unimportant, and the influence of the two songs I used aren't too obvious, though one song's mentioned once and the other twice, but ... Well, more words equals a chance of higher marks, right? Or would it be lower marks? O-o;

But as for the title ... I don't want to use 'Untitled', but it seems like I'm gonna have to .. I'm horrible with titles and stuff, and the fact that this isn't my normal fantasy genre doesn't really help.

EDIT: I've got a title now. <3 Anyways, the word count's kinda bugging me on fictionpress ... On Word it says I have 5456 words or so, but on fictionpress I've apparently got 5600-something. I added in an author's note, but it's definitely not around 200 words ... Oh well. I'm going with the amount of words it said I had on Microsoft Word.
Username: Kyoko the Wolf Tamer
Would you like your ratings to be PMed after the end of the contest? Yes
Word Count: 5456
Song(s) Used: Live Forever by Oasis, Unwell by Matchbox Twenty
Title: Idealistic Eternity
Story: Idealistic Eternity

Prompt: Zoey moves to a new place halfway across the country and, while she's not exactly homesick, wishes they could've moved somewhere closer to home. Soon after they arrive a girl appears out of nowhere and starts talking with her, and they become fast friends, though Zoey thinks the girl's more than a bit weird. The girl introduces her to a few other friends of hers, but at the end of the summer Zoey realizes not everything was as it seemed.
*gasps* LURKER!!!
*tacklesglompshuggles* Hey Cala.
Entrants,

The due date is coming up, please remember to submit your entries on this forum Sometime during June 18th, once the clock hits midnight and it is the 19th, (GMT - 8:00) Pacific Time (US and Canada), I will no longer accept entries unless discussed otherwise.
Angel tis fine, though excited for more entries. So far everyone has had great pieces.

Why thy formal speech my fair lady? ninja Don't make me go ninja on yo'a**.
I would like to reserve a spot. More than likely, I'll be able to finish...churning this story out by tonight. I didn't want to say anything earlier until I was sure I could finish. Where should I post it? o_o Fictionpress?
I would be happy to reserve you a spot.
You may post it on the forum if you wish, or on fictionpress or another hosting site.

Fanatical Bibliophile

I will try to mad rush finish it tomorrow. Yeah, procrastinating...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff