olive17 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Intro

As the title plainly states, I want to have a fanfic contest to see who can create the best scenario where Conan's real identity is discovered - by anybody: Ran, the Detective Boys, Satou, Takagi, whoever. Ever since I have gotten up to date with the chapters, I have been trying to create the most believable, and practical scenario where it is revealed that Conan is really Shinichi, but to little avail. So, I though as I practiced my piano about five minutes ago, I'll make a contest to see who can create one for me to think about.

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Rules

1. Story must be AT LEAST 300 words long. Remember, short stories rarely win.
2. All ideas must be original.
3. <Deleted Rule>
4. All rules must be followed.
5. No saying that you are going to enter and not enter. (( If there is no word from you after three weeks of saying you are going to join, I'll PM you to see if you've forgotten or something. ))
6. All entries must be suited to the prompt. No random stuff.
7. I can add rules as much as I please.
8. All entries must be fully literate. I don't want any chatspeak in the story. If I see any, your entry will not be counted.

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Prizes:

1st place: 10k
2nd place: 5k

Runner-ups:
1k each.

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Prompt

Your entry needs to involve Edogawa Conan's real identity getting revealed to somebody. It doesn't matter who, but I would suggest a major character like Ran, the Detective Boys, Satou, Takagi, Conan's teacher, Kogoro, Jodie, Ran's mom or Kazuha. It does not have to be one of those people, but your story needs to involve Conan's identity getting revealed to somebody. Your chances of winning are also increased if you use past evidence to encourage someone to find out Conan's true identity, rather than basing someones whole deduction upon something that happens in your story *Hint, hint*. You can make up new characters, but you need to have one of the original ones find out Conan's true identity. Of course, your story needs to involve Conan.

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Dates and Times:

October 28: Idea for contest

October 29: Contest start

January 25: Last day I'm accepting entries

January 26-31: Judging time!

(( There will be more dates added when more things happen ))

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Extra Stuffs:

In order to keep the contest more active, I'm prompting to give random amounts of gold to individuals who help keep this thread alive. <Between 1k - 4k>

That's all I can think of for now...

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Entries!

Nano_Quill - Page 2

supergirl10895 - Page 3

Lil Luffy Duffy - Page 3

olive17 - Page 4

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Beloved Genius

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
Perhaps if you cut out the max you would get more responses? Either that, or we're the only ones who watch Detective Conan anymore. If it wasn't 2000 max I'd write you one. But maybe I'll be able to squeeze it under 2000 words.

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Hm...alright. I'll get rid of a maximum. But I don't even remember mAking a maximum... I might have accitentaly wrote maximum instead of minimum...

Beloved Genius

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
Ummm...What about this rule? "I don't want anything more than, like, 2,000 words (but I'll accept it if it's really good 4laugh )"

I write Detective Conan anyway, and it'll be a good thing for me to try this out...I'll see what I can do.

4,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I LOVE CASE CLOSED!!! OMFG IM SO IN THOS CONTEST!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!!

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Vixianna
Ummm...What about this rule? "I don't want anything more than, like, 2,000 words (but I'll accept it if it's really good 4laugh )"

I write Detective Conan anyway, and it'll be a good thing for me to try this out...I'll see what I can do.

Sorry I didn't change it then... sweatdrop I was kicked off the computer as soon as I wrote the last post. sweatdrop sweatdrop

You write Detective Conan? That is so cool! mrgreen

7,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Sweet! Don't spend too long on your entries, I can't wait to read them. blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers