Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
How about Smeg? 3nodding

"What the smeg is that?!"

"It's a Smeg, sir." xd

You have to be able to poke fun at your characters.

Now you've just... inspired me to get Red Dwarf on DVD or something. Blast you~! xp

Heh. I poke fun at my other characters, but of him I'm slightly wary, actually gonk . He was always a bit wonked, and his newer incarnation is even more so. He might do something wholly unpleasant to me if I make fun of him ._.
I, unfortunately, have never witnessed Red Dwarf-- truly, a shame... crying Everyone says such wonderful things about it...

Anyway, if this guy's a serious bugger, give him something like "Adrian," or "Brak."

stare Okay, fine, "Senjo."
Quote:
I, unfortunately, have never witnessed Red Dwarf-- truly, a shame... crying Everyone says such wonderful things about it...

Anyway, if this guy's a serious bugger, give him something like "Adrian," or "Brak."

stare Okay, fine, "Senjo."

Senjo's not too bad actually xd . Well, it's not so much he's a bugger, rather that he's, in the most medical of terms, schizophrenic ._.. He was posessed by spiritual creatures who inhabit the bodies of the nearly-departed before they die, only he didn't actually die... And now they're stuck there, much to his chagrin.

I should probably just try and figure out his name by myself sweatdrop . Oh well.
Hey, it never hurts to have ideas from other people-- they could lead to an interesting mix or inspiration. 3nodding I'm actually pretty surprised I arrived at Senjo... it's not that bad, when I think about it.
*nudges*

The thread title told me to do it... *shrugs*
Quote:
I have 2 characters who need names... Basically, meh story ish about 4 ppl who in freak accidents get the power to control an element. Dont tell me it ish lame i already no... sweatdrop blaugh The characters are

????- guy who controls water, laid back, captain of high school's swim team
????- guy who controls wind, wound up but in a cute way, fastest runner on track team
Cimorene- gal who controls fire, girlfriend of water, has MAJOR temper issues, hair lights on fire when mad
Shiara- girl who controls earth, girlfriend of wind, sweetheart, always helps calm Wind, sort of a hippie, is OBSESSED with ice cream
Rowam- witch who helps them learn control over their powers, goth, has a pet cat named Fiddlesticks who follows her everywhere(even school)
Tiff and Lee- two popular snobs lusting over the two male characters, dressed straight from American eagle...

HELP MEH PLZ!!!

Someone??? ANYone???
Quote:

Hmm... how about Ronan? It means 'little seal' in Irish, which could suit his water attribute.

Emer also means 'swift' in Irish, if you wanted to consider that for the other guy.
Quote:
Quote:

Hmm... how about Ronan? It means 'little seal' in Irish, which could suit his water attribute.

Emer also means 'swift' in Irish, if you wanted to consider that for the other guy.
Thanx!! biggrin
Perhaps we should have a crew of name inventors?

Current Crew: Shempy
Dev Kimiko

(Refer to me for appointments)
Interesting. Well, how about a name for a girl that is somewhat of an anti-hero. She is about five feet and seven inches and weighs 150 lbs. Dyed green hair, smokes, drinks, failing school, no athletic ability whatsoever, but she can draw and play the piano. She is generous, but easily annoyed, however, she's kind of stupid, so she's quiet. When I say anti-hero I mean it literally, like as in, she hates heroes.
Well I have a cartoon and everyone says she has a weird name her name is Fabia and has red hair brown eyes big smile always has a pony tail nice cute speaks up wants people to be honest and stick up or don't anyone to be mean. Well do you think that is a good name for her? sweatdrop
Quote:
Interesting. Well, how about a name for a girl that is somewhat of an anti-hero. She is about five feet and seven inches and weighs 150 lbs. Dyed green hair, smokes, drinks, failing school, no athletic ability whatsoever, but she can draw and play the piano. She is generous, but easily annoyed, however, she's kind of stupid, so she's quiet. When I say anti-hero I mean it literally, like as in, she hates heroes.

How about Farah Demetros?

((I like coming up with names, even if I suck at it wink ))
A teenage girl who happens to have angelic wings. . .
Quote:
Ok I need some help...The story takes place in three different times. Somewhere in the 1500's, 2004, and 2236. I have the names for all save one character. She is one in the Midievil time and is a person who LOVES any type of acohal. Drinking is one of her best skills and it is only matched by the skill with a sword.

I'd say someting that starts with M, like Morgan, or Morria. You can change spellings.
If not M, then B, like Brenna or Braxia (i dont know, i just made that one up *scuttles off to write name down*)
Quote:
A teenage girl who happens to have angelic wings. . .

Hmmm.... Something more uppity, like it has the feel of Elvish in LotR....
Hmm.
Aden, Ayden, Aria, Eria.... I dont know....
Is she good or bad? Black or White wings? Personality?

Melina...um, ... Nadira...
I dunno... Hope these helped... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas