Welcome to Gaia! ::

Congrats everyone on another fantastic NaNoWriMo! Win or lose, you all rocked it. Final question:

I was active in the thread! 0.26666666666667 26.7% [ 16 ]
I was active in the thread...sometimes 0.4 40.0% [ 24 ]
I exclusively lurked the thread (extra love to the lurkers) 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]

Kendra Rosewood's Husband

Celestial Mystic

Ashke ~ You can do it! Beat that paper into submission!

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

~sits in the corner quietly having an anxiety attack because of multiple things but mostly because one of my cats hasn't been seen or heard for about a week~

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Dapper Phantom

Jayden Kogane
sad That sucks. I hope it gets fix at some point.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Yeaaaaaaah I don't know. It's been years since they've had it. I heard a rumor it doesn't affect the straight quotes but those are ugly imo XD;

Gaaaaaaaaaasp it's the end of NaNoWriMo. Those of you who finished, congrats! To those who had to give it up, I love you anyway~ And come to war during December ! whee

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

OH NO A MISSING KITTY! I need my army to head out now and go looking for the furbaby. :Sends out cat and bat army:

Dapper Phantom

Blessed Senshi

Just in case I forget before I go to sleep
        CONGRATULATIONS EVERYBODY! i LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU
        WE'VE LAUGHED, AND WE'VE CRIED, THERE WERE GOOD TIMES, AND THEN THERE WERE BAD TIMES
        BUT I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT ALL OF YOU

sorry for obnoxious caps
        ilu

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dreylen
eek I hope your cat is okay.

Anything we can do to help with the other issues?

hito_ritabi
I don't know if Word has curly and straight quote... xd I didn't know there was difference. I just use whatever my keyboard makes when I hit the " button.

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

Zy ~ I let the teacher pick from the three papers I have started and he picked the homeless paper.

: Pets Rabbit : It will end at some point. Just keep writing.

Dapper Phantom

User Image

Jayden - My Word on my 98 had curly looking quotes. “this” «-- those. So when I don't see them when I write I sob, so I got OO to see them.

Mystical Dreamer

War leaves its trail,
In moonlight so pale...

@Hito and Kendra: This isn't the first time I've had a cat go permanently missing, and the last time was right around Thanksgiving, too. That was in a different state, though, and we're pretty sure he got eaten by a coyote. Where we are now, I'm not sure if there's coyotes, but it's been pretty cold lately, and there are some busy streets nearby.
@Jayden: Nope. The other part is that my dad's home, he's a pretty big source of stress just by himself.

...Its shadows, they flow,
In rivers, in rivers...

Magical Lover

Dapper Phantom

User Image

;A; I'm sorry Dreylen. Might still turn up. We live on a calm street and we had a cat hit by a car here. The other one got attacked/killed by wildlife. Stupid a** wildlife. So the two kitties we have no are perma-indoor babies. Luckily they don't seem to mind.
I did lose a cat at our old house for 3-5 years. He came back a month before we moved, declawed. I lured him in with catnip, we looked at pictures and took him to the vet for an age estimate and yep, he was our cat. We found out the neighbor had rented their downstairs out to someone who thought our cat was a stray, and was a friendly cat, so they just cat-knapped him. WELL I CATNAPPED BY BABY BACK!!!

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dreylen
sad I hope your cat shows up soon and is okay.

Sorry your dad is stressful.

hito_ritabi
I wonder why they can't count the quotes properly...it's weird...

Kendra
I'm trying...just trying to find a logical conclusion to the chapter...it's a pretty depressing chapter...

Lord Zy's Wife

Greedy Bloodsucker

I think Zy just left me here.

Dreylen ~ I have had a few cats go missing. one got hit by a car and two was found later sitting in someone elses window, the people living there never even thought of trying to find the owners. They live with them now.

Kendra Rosewood's Husband

Celestial Mystic

Kendra ~ I haven't left you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out