Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Hello everyone~
I recently bought a tablet and have been trying to learn digital art. So far I have a very simple sketch and I'd appreciate any criticism or tips (just don't be too mean crying ).
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Anxious Partygoer

your doing good heart
you should try and improve in the anatomy, I feel that her chest is a little too high
try using quick strokes for a cleaner and smother work heart

Anxious Hunter

7,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
queen-space
your doing good heart
you should try and improve in the anatomy, I feel that her chest is a little too high
try using quick strokes for a cleaner and smother work heart

Thanks so much! I knew something looked off about her body so I'll definitely fix that. I'm still having a lot of difficulty with line drawing on a tablet and keeping my hand steady, so I'll definitely try out your advice! 3nodding
You're on the right track. I know tablets can take some time to get used to but don't be scared to zoom out so you can get some nice big strokes instead of little lines clumped together trust me, it will end up looking way better and you will get used to it really fast. Also, depending on your tablet's manufacturer, remember to install the driver. Lots of people often forget that step and it's crucial to making drawing easier on the computer.

Here's a red line to sort of solidify my point:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm no pro so take my words with a grain of salt. Hope this helped and good luck with your drawing smile
For smoother strokes, try using your shoulder or elbow (whichever is more comfortable) rather than your wrist or fingers. Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff