Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
~*Bella's Color Scheme Problems*~

You see boys and girls, Bella likes to draw and normally, that's not a problem, what Bella cannot seem to do efficiently is figure out colors for her lines. THIS is where you come in! biggrin

The hard parts are done and all I need is a color scheme for the lines/bit of coloring that I've started. She is a "The World Ends with You" OC so I will post pictures of the existing character below for you see understand the style a bit to help me out with this problem.

If someone wants to color the piccy (with flat colors) to show me an example of what they mean, then I'd be really happy! Thank you for your help! ^_^

P.S: No crit on the obviously anatomical problems! >_> I did this in 3 hours to participate in a contest that I still was too late for! D: I want to focus on the coloring. smile

Picture to be Colored
User Image

Existing WeWy Characters to give ideas for color schemes:

Main Character - Neku
Secondary Character - Shiki
Secondary Character - Beat
Secondary Character - Joshua

EDIT:
I just realized something.
If I am to have a WeWY character then I should conform with the brands of the actual game and those brands have styles and colors that reflect them. Looking at the clothes I designed for Helix, the brands that seem closest is this:

Brand: D+B

Club/Cowboy... lol. Who'd have thought?! xd
Heh heh. Now I feel even worse about my drawings. X_x -feels like she has no skill-

But.... I don't think I can help with color schemes until I've had sleep. XD So... I'll try again in a few hours if no one else has helped you yet. ..... :/
-needs sleeeeeeeep-

Friendly Gaian

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Crisis Core Cloud
Heh heh. Now I feel even worse about my drawings. X_x -feels like she has no skill-

But.... I don't think I can help with color schemes until I've had sleep. XD So... I'll try again in a few hours if no one else has helped you yet. ..... :/
-needs sleeeeeeeep-

Why should you feel worse? confused
There are a ton of anatomical problems with my lines too, but since the anatomy for the game characters are wonky, I figured I could get away with it! LOL.
Okay, then, rest up. ^_^
XP Any anatomy problems on yours looks like it was on purpose at least. XP

User Image

How's that? Very quickly thrown together, but for basics? XP

That's prolly the best I got. -shrug-

Friendly Gaian

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ooh hey! That's not bad actually! heart
I like! ^_^

I wonder what other people might cook up.
ninja
Woot!
X3 Should be interesting.

Friendly Gaian

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
*pokes head in*
Well... does anyone else want to give it a shot?
here you go. I'm to lazy to do any more.
User Image
Good night.

-My art

Friendly Gaian

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
thank you. biggrin
This is all I need. Simple color placement. lol
It helps a lot. smile

I already posted on your thread by the way. ^_^

Familiar Teenager

I'll gladly help out~

Friendly Gaian

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
thankies Shadow. I put at the bottom of the first post references for the existing character of the Wewy World. ^_^
not sure about the colors, i would probably do browns, myself with violets for reflective light.

as a side note, if it's skin tight, there's virtually no cast shadow. (so it would make more sense to straighten out the leg shadows)

Friendly Gaian

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
deZazi
not sure about the colors, i would probably do browns, myself with violets for reflective light.

as a side note, if it's skin tight, there's virtually no cast shadow. (so it would make more sense to straighten out the leg shadows)

Yeah you're right! I'll remember that once I get the legging colors figured out. Thank you. ^_^
Purples and browns huh... *opens PS*

Familiar Teenager

Well, here we are.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items