Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello all,

I'm a newbie and my name is Ariel. I'm a lady and I prefer the pronoun she/her. I'm Chinese.

The inspiration for my username:
My favorite food is Red Velvet Cake and I would have chosen that as a username but it appears to be taken. crying However, that is no problem because I'm Malaysian and in Malay, Cake is spelled as Kek. Therefore I am Red Velvet Kek. xd

Something else about me:
My favorite colour is Red as it symbolizes good fortune and joy. A red envelope known as an "Angpow" is a red packet containing any sum of monetary gift which is given in Chinese families during the Chinese New Year or special occasions. The red color of the packet symbolizes good luck.

Feel free to greet and befriend me. biggrin
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

I'm a newbie and my name is Ariel. I'm a lady and I prefer the pronoun she/her. I'm Chinese.

My favorite food is Red Velvet Cake and I would have chosen that as a username but it appears to be taken. crying However, that is no problem because I'm Malaysian and in Malay, Cake is spelled as Kek. Therefore I am Red Velvet Kek. xd

Something else about me:
My favorite colour is Red as it symbolizes good fortune and joy. A red envelope known as an "Angpow" is a red packet containing any sum of monetary gift which is given in Chinese families during the Chinese New Year or special occasions. The red color of the packet symbolizes good luck.

Hey there! Welcome to Gaia! You're welcome to become one of my friends. smile
Yuwen Feng
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Hey there! Welcome to Gaia! You're welcome to become one of my friends. smile

Thank you for being the first person to welcome me and for giving me the Fortunate Qipao, Mako Maki and Crimson Clover Culture. biggrin

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia smile

Faalagorn's Husbando

Spicy Sweetheart

50,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Welcome to Gaia! heart
Feel free to add me to your friends whee

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and have a nice week.

I would like to advise you to join the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild:
User Image

Some items in your favorite color are headed in your direction. Enjoy!
MonkeyandFishyforever4
hiya,welcome to gaia smile

Thank you!
Aluzja
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Welcome to Gaia! heart
Feel free to add me to your friends whee

Thank you!
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

User Image

Thank you very much!

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Red Velvet Kek
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

User Image

Thank you very much!

You're welcome. smile

Aluzja's Waifu

Hygienic Tree

36,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Hello and welcome in Gaia biggrin
Faalagorn
Red Velvet Kek
Hello all,

Something else about me:

Hello and welcome in Gaia biggrin

Thank you!

Witty Inquisitor

Hello there~! Welcome to gaia~~ heart

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
Red Velvet Kek
MonkeyandFishyforever4