Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

i come across a few of these and i see alot of people posted in them...
but no one in the really talks. so i decided to make my own.
TAKE THE P0Ll AND GET SUM FREE PLAT

plus. i had a bi sexual guy friend of mine die.
someone killed him.a week before christmas
and i just wanted to make
this thread in his name.

User Imageso i mainly made this page, to be a hang out to mostly bi sexuals and trans. but gay/les is fine. i dont really care. just make it a go to. make it a hangont, make it a home. post anything - nothing disrespectful cause i will ban you. thats ridiculous. you can post pictures of yourselves..maybe we could have beauty contests, avi & in real life selfies. that would be cool. um weed is fine, post your drug pictures lol...drunk selfies.if you love smoking weed post. i wanna make us a home! somewhere to come and relax..tavern setting if we must. lol. kick back. smoke a bowl, joint whatteverr and chat bump..what have you..

+my friend. zachary lee. he was bi sexual, a drug addict, and took care of his mama and grandma. someone killed him and kicked him in a ditch not to far from his house. we dont know anything because the police think its just another overdose. so that really ******** bummer. anyway he loved staying up all night getting ******** up with music playing. he loved herion that was his drug of choice. but he loved his weed. he loved twinks lmao. he was my best friend. we would check out girls together and guys. we'd get really ******** up and watch true blood together. my mom thought he would have sex with her one time. OMG. he was paranoid schizo like me. so he understood everything. i only got to know him for 11 flawn by years. but i think hes really an angel for me now.

RUL3Z
1. No gay bashing, no les bashing none of that. get it? i will ban you.
2. no sex rp please.
3. you can flirt.
4. ill think of more later.

the next post will be for the avi contests and beauty contest *pyp*

Cluttered Sex Symbol

It's a thread
cluttoris
It's a thread

lol what do you mean?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items