Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey there! I'm a newbie and I'm a Trekkie. My favorite characters are Spock and Thirishar ch'Thane. Everyone knows Spock but if you don't know Thirishar ch'Thane, he is an Andorian also known as Shar. My Gaian name is based on him. Shar is an Andorian with dreadlocks. So hopefully I can make my avatar look like an Andorian with dreadlocks here. lol

Looking to make friends and have some fun here so any tips and advice on what a newbie should do to have fun are welcome biggrin

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Shar ChThane
Hey there! I'm a newbie and I'm a Trekkie. My favorite characters are Spock and Thirishar ch'Thane. Everyone knows Spock but if you don't know Thirishar ch'Thane, he is an Andorian also known as Shar. My Gaian name is based on him. Shar is an Andorian with dreadlocks. So hopefully I can make my avatar look like an Andorian with dreadlocks here. lol

Looking to make friends and have some fun here so any tips and advice on what a newbie should do to have fun are welcome biggrin

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and have a nice week. cool

I would like to advise you to join the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild:
User Image

What is your favorite color?
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Shar ChThane

User Image

Thank you for welcoming me. I've applied to join that guild. My favorite colors are black, blue and yellow.

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Shar ChThane
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Shar ChThane

User Image

Thank you for welcoming me. I've applied to join that guild. My favorite colors are black, blue and yellow.

Some items in your favorite colors are headed in your direction. Enjoy! cool
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Shar ChThane
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Shar ChThane

User Image

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately I can't equip anything until I've achieved my nudist colony achievement so thanks a lot if anyone can help me here. Nudist Colony achieved so I can now equip items.
I would like to thank all my benefactors including the anonymous gifters for helping me to make my avatar look like Shar and for helping me to get the nudist colony achievement. Thanks a lot everyone!

Update: I used the gender bender potion to get the clambake achievement and it changed my avatar. Now and until I get the clambake and used the other potion and fix my avatar, my avatar doesn't look like Shar anymore sad

Update: Clambake achieved and my avatar looks like Shar again.

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Shar ChThane
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Shar ChThane
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
Shar ChThane

User Image

Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately I can't equip anything until I've achieved my nudist colony achievement so thanks a lot if anyone can help me here. Nudist Colony achieved so I can now equip items.

You're welcome! cool

Congratulations for achieving the Nudist Colony and the Clambake achievements. cool

Anxious Camper

7,950 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Heya! Welcome to GaiaOnline and admittedly, I've only watched one episode (the first) of Star Trek. It's awesome you chose and managed to get a username based off one of the things you like. Good luck with your avatar. biggrin

You're in one of the right places to start making friends (I'm happy to be friends for one) and there's lots to do here to have fun from creating new avatar looks, posting in the forums, playing Lake Kindred and zOMG! or even voting and/or entering in the Arenas/Runway. smile

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello and welcome to Gaia.

Anxious Punk

21,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Mark Twain 100
Welcome to Gaia!~
I'm always happy to help if I'm able, so if you need anything, drop a PM my way. ^^
I'd always recommend playing a little Lake Kindred if you're starting out, as levelling up your Kins and own skill, you can get special chance boxes, and it's a good way to start earning gold/platinum in the marketplace once you have the pass. ^^ Or, a good way to get better items to work with, however you want to use them!
I hope you're enjoying yourself here!~
Daughter Mediocris
Heya! Welcome to GaiaOnline and admittedly, I've only watched one episode (the first) of Star Trek. It's awesome you chose and managed to get a username based off one of the things you like. Good luck with your avatar. biggrin

You're in one of the right places to start making friends (I'm happy to be friends for one) and there's lots to do here to have fun from creating new avatar looks, posting in the forums, playing Lake Kindred and zOMG! or even voting and/or entering in the Arenas/Runway. smile

Thank you for welcoming me!
Vampiric_will
Hello and welcome to Gaia.

Diabolicull
Welcome to Gaia!~
I'm always happy to help if I'm able, so if you need anything, drop a PM my way. ^^
I'd always recommend playing a little Lake Kindred if you're starting out, as levelling up your Kins and own skill, you can get special chance boxes, and it's a good way to start earning gold/platinum in the marketplace once you have the pass. ^^ Or, a good way to get better items to work with, however you want to use them!
I hope you're enjoying yourself here!~

your_best_fiend's Princess

Tasty Snack

21,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Blob's To You 100
Shar ChThane

Welcome! Hope you like gaia.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash