Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to the world under the sea. Here you will find mermaids all throughout. Hopefully you will find one of your own^^

Table of Contents

[Post 1] - Introduction
[Post 2] - Information
[Post 3] - Rules
[Post 4] - Sales
[Post 5] - Customs
[Post 6] - Item Shoppe
[Post 7] - Breeding
[Post 8] - Adoption
[Post 9] - Owner's list
[Post 10]- Staff
[Post 11] - Pick up
[Post 12] - Reserved
[Post 13] - [Reserved]
[Post 14] - Affiliates
[Post 15] - Credits
User Image

Here i hope to answer all your questions. If you dont find what you need here please pm me U~t~s~Mermaids and ask me whatever youd like.

Stages:
User Image
Clam: The clam is the very beginig of the mermaid stage. While there inside the clam they are very protected and cant be rped. All clams will last for 6-12 days depending on when the colorist would like to grow them. heart

Baby:
User Image
This is the Female baby stage. In the baby stage your mermaids can swim, but not strongly, and they have alot of energy. Babies have to be cared for individually.. come on, look at them, y wouldnt you want to! (baby stage last for about 15-20 days)
User Image
Male baby stage

Adult:
Male:
User Image
Female:
User Image

Once your mermaid reaches this stage he/she will turn out just how you wanted em' to.. There not evil however, so dont think theyll be that way if you want them to. There very hyper no matter waht tho^^
User Image

1. Dont steal any lineart.. or in this case, anything!
2. Listen to what i say
3. Do not fight in this thread! Take it to PM's if you have issues with one another, if it get's to out of hand and I get a PM both of the fighters will be graylisted for a period of time.
4. Do not harrass other owners in any way, shape or form. If proof is provided and received with a complaint, you will be grey or black listed, pending on how bad your behaviour was.
5. Do not lie to me
6. Never ask for a free mermaid, the answer will be no!
7. You must rp your mermaid at least once a month.. come on people, that not much.
User Image

Here youll find what is up for sale

There will be one flatsale held a month and each colorist will color 1-2 Mermaids.. so there will be plenty to go around^^

You may purchase one mermaid per flatsale, and specify witch one you want!, you may claim a mermid for someone else

ALL MERMAIDS WILL BE AT A PRICE OF 4K

Rules for flatsale
1. Do not post until I say GO
2. Wait until I confirm before sending trade of 4k
3. All shop rules apply
4. I dont take itmes, sorry.. ask tho, i might make an acception
5. Fill out this form:

Mermaid #:
Owners name:
Name of Mermaid:
Colorist:
Cert number 1 or 2 (see below links):
Cert #1: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/RhodyChica/rthteah.jpg
Cert #2: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a316/uts_mermaids/Rhodychica401/underseaf.gif

MERMAIDS UP FOR SALE:
PbBunnie's:
User Image
not sure^

Kitsune's:
SOLD!

Juunara's:
SOLD!

Yayoi's:
none

Hotaru-Neko's:
SOLD!

Neshaka's:
1. SOLD!

2.SOLD

User Image

Customs will open at the colorist own time. Pm them the order ONLY if you see a slot open, and dont be disappointed if you dont get to the slot in time.

All customs start at 10k and will go up depending on difficulty. colorists decide the price, but it will never be lower than 10k unless its a special event

COLORISTS CUSTOMS THAT ARE OPEN: RHODYCHICA401 IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAS HER CUSTOMS OPEN (ME)
coloring examples:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/RhodyChica/angelicmale.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/RhodyChica/evilfemale.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/RhodyChica/harry.jpg

my customs will be 6k-15k
no lineart edits will be 6k
minor lineart edits 7k (up to 3 lineart edits)
more lineart edits 9k (up to 7 lineart edits)
evn more lineart edits 12k (up to 12 lineart edits)
cosplay will be 15k (as many lineart edits as youd like)

if you want one or 2 more lineart edits but dont want to go up to the next price pm me and ill try and make somthing out for ya

Please include:
- male or female
- up to 5 colors for the body (unless rainbow)
- specify if you want any patterns or symbols on the body
- choose eye color (only be able to see it on female adult)
- Anything else you can think of
- Crab or seahorse colors (up to 3, unless rainbow or some sort)
-which cert
User Image

Gender Changing potion: This will permantly change the gender of your mermaid. price: 5k

Anti-Aging potion: This will stop your Mermaid from growing if you ever want it to be stuck in a stage. price 3k (wont be able to breed)

Aging potion: If you have a non-growing Mermaid, or if you already used the Anti-Aging potion and want your Mermaid to grow, this will make it grow again. price: 3k

Extra Mermaid potion: If your doing a breeding and would like another Clam, you may purchase this potion. The person who purchases this may keep 2 Clams for themselves.. Also, you may buy as many of these at a time as you would like, just ask the colorist first! (if they can handle as maky as your asking them to color). price. 3.5k

Breeding Gender Changing Potion: if you want to breed same sexed Mermaid but want them to stay the sex they are after the breeding you must purchase one of these potion, it will turn one of the 2 mermaids a diffrent gender for the time being so that they may breed price:3k

Low cost breeding potion: if you would like to drop 2k off your breeding slot you may purchase this potion. however! you will also only recieve 2 mermaids instead of 3.. i need to be notified by BOTH owners breeding that youd like to get this potion. cost:100 gold

more potions may be added on a later date
User Image

All breedings are run by individual colorists. They set their own times and when slots will open, and rules on how to aquire one.

all breeding cost 6k (3k from each owner)Breedings will result in 3 clams.. no more no less (unless your using a potion)

Slots:
Getting this set up later

Owners have 1 week to name their Mermaid and decide what is to be done with them. Owners of the parents may only keep 1 clam each (unless your doing a breeding with 2 of your own Mermaids, in this case you can recive 2 Clams), The remianing Clam may be raffled, auctioned, or flatsaled. The shop will get a little less than half and the owners shall split the reamining gold to thmselves.. The colorist does NOT get any profit from the last Clam.. if owners would like more Clams each breeding, they may always perchase the other Clam(s) for the flatsale price of 4k. another option for the parents owners is to sell, raffle or give away the remaining Clam(s). Please inform me of what you will be doing with the other Calm(s). If they are not touched within 1 week of the day they are posted, they become the property of the shop to keep, sell or give away as i see fit.

:Slots:
Slots come on a first come first serve basis unless otherwise specified by the colorist. You must pay for your slot when you reserve it! Slots must be requested in this thread and i must be notified.

juunara/'s slots
1. closed
2. closed

pbbunnie/'s slots
1. closed
2. closed

Hataru-neko/is slots
1. closed
2. closed

kitsune_takeru/'s slots
1. closed
2. closed

yayoi/'s slots
1. closed
2. closed

rhody/'s slots
1. open
2. open

(colorists, if you want me to put an open sign on one or 2 of your breeding slots pm me and ill do that right away)

Once you have breed a Female Mermaid, you must wait at least 1 weeks before breeding her again. this it to make it fair to others who want to breed. And also to give your Mermaid a little break. You may breed once every 2 weeks
User Image

This is for all the Mermaids that were taken away from careless owners and that need homes now.

Standard adult adoption fee: 4k
Themed Mermaid fee: 5k

None at this time
User Image

owner/name&pic
if you have a domokun next to your name you have yet to send me the link of your mermaid on your server
if you have a exclaim next to your name you owe me gold. i will post how much you owe me so you dont forget

Male adults:
presca- Meridian domokun
sweet victory- Taran domokun
juunara- Darion domokun
princessserentiy15- Helia*Rianna domokun
Reitheneko-Scrillo domokun

Female adults:
iaaaoh-Pomie domokun
lady peridot- Izumi domokun
yuqui- Desiree
princessserenity15- Brianna domokun
mad- Narissa domokun
takako18- Pixie domokun exclaim (1000gold)
blue berry muffinhttpKalypso domokun
[placid]-Karii domokun
User Image

Rhodychica401 (u~t~s~mermaids)- owner

Yayoi-colorist
Kitsune_takeru-colorist
pbBunnie-colorist/certist
princessSerenity-certist
Juunara's-colorist
Neshaka-colorist
Hotaru-Neko-colorist/certist

Colorist Percentage:
Auctions/Raffles - 50% to the colorist, 50% to the shop
Customs - 50% to the colorist, 50% to the shop
Breeding - breeding fee to the colorist
Flatsales: selling for 4k, colorists get 3k
User Image

once you mermaid has been tagged youll find it here. Save to your own server no matter what stage and pm me the link so i can add it to the owner's list! pwease ans zank you^^

cleared

{reserved}
[Reserved]
User Image

If you want to affiliate with me just post in the thread and ill add you no matter who^^

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

link us?
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9669422][img]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/RhodyChica/banner5.png[/img][/url]

User Image

These outlines were originally created by Nahanni . All line-art is owned by u~t~s~mermaids or RhodyChica401 including copyrights, but is however credited with copyrights to its creator .

Mermaid concept: copyrighted to RhodyChica401.
(original) Line-art: created by Nahanni
Thread Layout (banners, ect.): created by PbBunnie
All rights reserved

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out