Water 0.14147909967846 14.1% [ 88 ]
Air 0.12379421221865 12.4% [ 77 ]
Earth 0.080385852090032 8.0% [ 50 ]
Ice 0.11736334405145 11.7% [ 73 ]
Dark 0.20739549839228 20.7% [ 129 ]
Light 0.10610932475884 10.6% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 622 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1368 1369 1370 > >> >>> »|

I have changed the school info greatly, no more will there be profile listings or element and dorm slots. This is because I won't be on very much anymore and can't update as much. Just post your own version of a profile if you want (race, age, element, all that junk) and have fun!

Welcome to Mother Nature Boarding School for Elementals, located deep in a pine tree forest of Minnesota.
Here you will train to control your elemental powers, as well as learn martial arts and other ways of fighting..

Events:
School dances every Friday After classes
Free-for-all fighting in the courtyard, anyone who enters the courtyard can be attacked, no killing, there is no scheduled stuff, just random fighting every Saturday.

Here's some banners of our RP! Please put one in your sig!
User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9617179][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/Darklath/SchoolBanner.jpg[/img][/URL]

User Image

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9617179][img]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a113/Pink_Puppy/mnbs.jpg[/img][/URL]

Rules:
1. No godmodding.
2. No killing other students, but can fight.
3. You do not have to be literate. (may use *'s)
4. Read Whole info post before joining.
5. No classes on weekends.
6. School days are same as real days (August 20th real life, August 20th RP time.)
7. Two element limit, no uber characters.
8. Romance aloud, PG-13.
9. Swearing aloud, not too much though.
10. Post at least once after you join.
11. Always check this page first for updates whenever you post in this thread.
12. You may have two characters, no more, but you don't have to take more than one.

School appearance (may add map later):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
1st floor: Entrance Hall, Food Court, Classrooms, Gym (recreation and workout use), Martial Arts Dojo.
2nd Floor: Dorms (1-100) and library.
Tower: Stealth Classroom.
Outside: Courtyard, Shapeshifting, Weapon Use, and Control classrooms 50 yards into the forest (theres a trail from the courtyard).

Classes:
Martial Arts
Elemental Control
Shapeshifting
Weapon Use
Stealth

Schedule (don't have to really go, just pretend you did if it's your class, they're open all day. None on weekends)
Mondays: Weapon Use
Tuesdays: Stealth
Wednesday: Shapeshifting
Thursdays: Elemental Control
Friday: Martial Arts
yes you made it
IT IS OPEN!!!! PM ME YOUR PROFILES NOW! THEN START RPING!
((I PMed.))
evilfuzziebunnies
Username:evilfuzziebunnies
Name: Namie Laketon
Species: Fox Demon
Appearance: Human form: medium length red hair, blue eyes, silver fox ears and tail only visible to gifted folk. Usually wearing a t-shirt, and jean pants, or shorts. Fox form: Arctic fox, violet eyes(can change into it at will)
Personality: Friendly, nice, kind, goof off, weird, indavidual, indapendant.
Hobbies:Sports, hanging with friends, being weird.
Weapon: Staff
Powers: Water, Teleportation, Summoning
Classes: Elemental Control, Weapon Use, Stealth
Dorm: #3

Was supposed to pm it but fine ((not to all who do not pm it, if im not on I won't catch it and you won't be able to rp))

Dapper Explorer

13,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Darklath
evilfuzziebunnies
Appearance: Human form: medium length red hair, blue eyes, silver fox ears and tail only visible to gifted folk. Usually wearing a t-shirt, and jean pants, or shorts. Fox form: Arctic fox, violet eyes(can change into it at will)

Was supposed to pm it but fine ((not to all who do not pm it, if im not on I won't catch it and you won't be able to rp))
((Yeah, sorry...as soon as I sent it, I said, "Crap..." sorry about that... sweatdrop ))
evilfuzziebunnies
Darklath
evilfuzziebunnies

((Yeah, sorry...as soon as I sent it, I said, "Crap..." sorry about that... sweatdrop ))

((np, go ahead and rp everyone!))
((Do you mind if I change my appearance to this pic? http://d21c.com/tas/mtag18/igg_anime_angel.jpg
Sorry about that, I just found this pic and I think it suits my character better))
Geek-ish
((Do you mind if I change my appearance to this pic? http://d21c.com/tas/mtag18/igg_anime_angel.jpg
Sorry about that, I just found this pic and I think it suits my character better))

((alright))
Haley walked down the hall with two armfulls of luggage, trying
to find her dorm. She had gotten lost twice already, and was beggining
to get frustrated. She finnally found dorm number 3 and unlocked it.
It was a nice room, nothing extravegant, though. She set her laggage
on the bed and began unpacking. She first hung up all of her posters
-all twelve of them-, and then set out some pictures of family and friends.

Dapper Explorer

13,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Namie looked over the campus, sitting on the roof next to one of the tall towers. A few people were just arriving, but a few were just already there, walking around. She sighed, and leaned back, looking up at the clear blue sky.
Rane sat in her room and pulled her hair back. She tied each ponytail with black ribbon. she let out a slight sigh and grabbed her stuff for that days classes. But then she stopped. "It's Saturday isn't?" she sat her stuff back down and walked out of the door and into the hallway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff