Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHOP IS TO BE REOPENED DUE TO DEMAND

NUMBER OF DAYS UNTIL THE MARTINI OPENS: 7

User Image

Salutations and Greetings!

Here at The Martini, wishlists, avatar art, banners/advertisements, as well as requested works are created to the specifications of you, the customer. In this Art Shoppe you will find quality products that are guaranteed to please. Commissions are always welcomed. Please read over the next few pages to familiarize yourself on ordering, rules and my work. THIS SHOPPE IS OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME. I will have no access to a computer in less than a month, so place your orders NOW.

Intro
Updates
Wishlists
Banners/Advertisements
Rules & Ordering
Credits

User Image

.::UPDATES::.

Note:

Due to the fact that I do not wish to be swamped, there will be an accepted list, and a waiting list. I serve five customers at a time. My services come on a first come first served basis:

APPROVED

1. Vicious_X

WAITING

Vicious_X

SATISFIED CUSTOMERS

Fiesty ::. 100g tip! heart heart
[Cookie Monster]
sexychiken ::. 200g tip! heart heart
Drakoneyol
c mage0 (ordered two wishlists!)
Zilly
Da plAYbOY BuNNy
DragonTears989
DancingFairy ::. 900g tip! eek heart
Hitomi Hayabusa
Midori_Hime
User Image

.::AVATAR ART::.

This is where I have posted some examples of the type of art that I do. If you wish a particular style of manga or anime for your avatar, be assured I can imitate it for you. There are various mediums you can purchase, each for a different price. I am very precise in my drawing, so I have valued the art as I imagine it to be worth. If you don?t agree, tough noogies. The prices are FIXED. Please do not negotiate, it will get you nothing if not blacklisted. I can draw up to two avatars without charging extra. YES I do yoai and yuri (PG-13).

User Image

Pencil ::. 5000g

With Background ::. + 2000g

Additional Avatars ::. + 1000g/avatar

User Image
[Click for Example]

Inked ::. 12 000g

With Background ::. + 2500g

Additional Avatars ::. + 2000g

[Click for Example]

[Click for Example]

Inked + Pencil ::. 14 000g

With Background ::. + 2500g

Additional Avatars ::. + 3000g

CG Grey ::. ink price + 3000g]

[Click for Example]

CG Colour ::. ink price + 5000g]

[Click for Example]

With Background ::. + 3000g

Additional Avatars ::. + 4000g
User Image

THIS SECTION OF THE SHOPPE IS CLOSED

.::WISHLISTS::.

I usually base my wishlists on what would best co-ordinate with a customer?s avatar, so these are merely examples of the different styles I do. If you wish to purchase any of these samples, know that they are LIMITED. I plan to update them as I go. Five of each are available. Nearly all wishlists are custom made to suit your avatar. Keep the number of items to a reasonable amount, please. Again, all prices are FIXED.

[Click for Example]
[Click for Example]

Large ::. 600g

[Click for Example]
[Click for Example]

Medium ::. 400g

[Click for Example]
[Click for Example]

Small ::. 200g
User Image

.::RULES::.

Do not quote the main pages.
Do not alter or procure my images without permission.
Do not direct link my images; host them on your own server.
Do not use my banners/advertisements outside Gaia. I would also request that the
drawings I do, avatar or no, are used strictly for personal use.
Do not spam or stretch the page; stick to the shop etiquette outlined in the stickies
Do not advertise unless you wish to be an affiliate. If you do wish to be an affiliate,
return the favor.
Do not PM me unless it contains your e-mail for ordering. Post orders in the forum.
Do not complain about my work, my prices etc. If you have suggestions, however, they
will be welcomed and considered.

.::BLACKLISTED::.

None, and let's keep it that way.

.::WHITELISTED::.

Fiesty heart heart
sexychiken heart heart
DancingFairy eek heart

.::ORDERING::.

When you order a product, I request that you host it on your own server. Mine is currently buckling under all the pictures I have loaded onto it. I will host the image for a period of three days, after which it will be taken down. Be sure to save it on your computer before then. If you wish your order to be e-mailed to you for safety (I prefer this), PM your address and it will be sent once completed.

ORDERING AVATAR ART

Avatar: [provide picture, please]
Medium: [ie. pencil, ink etc.]
Style: [N/A if you don't care]
Background (y/n):
Requests: [if you desire any specifications regarding your order, describe them here]
Total:

ORDERING WISHLISTS

Desired Colour: [N/A if you don't care]
Avatar (y/n): [if yes, provide picture]
Items:
Size:
Include Name (y/n): [if yes, provide name]
Requests: [if you desire any specifications regarding your order, describe them here]
Total:

ORDERING BANNERS/ADVERTISEMENTS

Name of Organization:
Type: [ie. charity, lottery etc.]
Size: [pixels x pixels]
Desired Graphics: [N/A if you don't care]
Desired Colour: [N/A if you don't care]
Asking Price: [no ridiculous offers please, otherwise you WILL get what you paid for]

ORDERING CUSTOM WORK

This includes characters from anime/manga, television shows, etc. YES I do YOAI and YURI (PG-13).

[Click for Example]
[Click for Example]

Series:
Characters:
Pairings (y/n): [if yes, specify]
Medium: [ie. pencil, ink etc.]
Background (y/n):
Asking Price: [no ridiculous offers please, otherwise you WILL get what you paid for]
User Image

.::CREDITS::.

I found these brushes on a website called Yvonne?s PSP Creations (http://fp.ymv13.plus.com/) and give full credit to the artist, 'Yvonne' Who gave me permission to use them on 5/22/05 on site)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Click Here

All Gaia images used remain copyright to the site and it?s creators.

LINK TO MY SHOPPE

Felix Morgan was kind enough to tell me how to create an image link. There should be more gaians like him biggrin

Vist The Martini Art Shoppe
User Image

Quote:

[color =green]Vist [color =red]The Martini [color =green]Art Shoppe
[URL =http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8096714&start=0] [ img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/Yisidro/Gaia/Martini_Shop_logo.jpg[/img]

AFFILIATES

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Please post your orders in the forum
Also, if anyone can tell me how to create an image link, it would be greatly appreciated

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff