Not looking! GOLD! 0.36371416345742 36.4% [ 850 ]
Total Votes:[ 2337 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 611 612 613 > >> >>> »|

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
This shop is open, but will only accept 5 orders every week. I don't have more time to devote, but I really miss doing these.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My original shop is dead. It was eaten by glitches, so I moved over here. I liked this new place so much that I decided to stay!

Post 1: Intro and Table of Contents
Post 2: News
Post 3: Rules
Post 4: FAQ
Post 5: Options
Post 6: Prices
Post 7: How to Order
Post 8: Examples
Post 9: Orders
Post 10: Customers
Post 11: Tips
Post 12: Donations
Post 13: Blacklist
Post 14: Affiliates
Post 15: Toy Box!

Anyone who catches someone using my frames and reports it to me will receive a free wishlist after I've confirmed that it is my frame and reported it.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
News

03/17/08: Reopened.

09/24/06: I made a graduation and birthday borders a while back, but forgot to mention it. Now there are new Halloween and Fall borders!

03/15/06: Spring and St. Patrick's Day borders added!

02/19/06: Event Tally information and image update!

02/12/06: Added Tiny Banners! YAY!

01/24/06: The new semester has started. School will be crazy, so if I disappear, don't worry too much.

11/18/05: I'm too busy applying for grad school to do Gaia right now. I'll be back in a few weeks.

11/6/05: I now require full payment before I will make a wishlist. I must have the gold in my account.

10/5/05: New seasonal borders added. Halloween borders!

9/19/05: This is proving to be the semester from hell. I will not be making cards during the week, though I will accept orders. Weekends will be when I make cards. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is the only way I can continue right now.

9/17/05: I added some new borders, but I have to close for the weekend starting Saturday night. Going to the Cubs vs. Cardinals game in Chicago at Wrigley Field.

9/5/05: I've had some requests for banners, so I decided to expand to allow for those.

8/21/05: Tomorrow I start my classes. The next several weeks and the semester in general will be crazy, so orders may not be filled right away. Please be patient with me. ^^

8/8/05: Shop re-opened! All edits need to repost, please!

6/26/05: I went to Oxford, England to study for 5 weeks and closed the shop temporarily.

6/16/05: My old shop came back online, so I was able to get all my old information from it! Yay! My customers, tips, donations, blacklist, and affiliates lists are back!

6/12/05: Added new borders! There are now 24 to choose from!

5/23/05: I'm back and setting up a new shop since my old one was eaten by errors!

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Rules

1. Don't PM me unless I've given permission.

2. Don't steal my s**t. "My s**t" includes finished wishlists, my custom borders (1, 3, 11-30, 32-35, and 40-, and the special borders), and the images I use for event tallies, which I edited myself. No warnings will be issued if you do this. You'll be reported to a mod immediately and blacklisted. Note that you CAN be perma-banned for this!

3. Have enough gold to order AND a trading pass before you order. I don't start the wishlists until I've received a trade.

4. Don't beg. I'll report the post to a mod. If you beg via PM, I will not respond.

5. Don't advertise. I'll report the post to a mod.

6. Don't stretch the page. I'll report the post to a mod.

7. Don't harass my customers.

8. You must pay me IN FULL before I will start your wishlist. If it's been a week since you ordered and I haven't received payment, you will be dropped from the waiting list.

9. If you fail to pay for an edit, I will not edit your wishlist again until what you owe, plus your new order, is paid.

10. Read everything before asking questions.

11. PMing me/asking on the thread if the wishlist is done hinders the process. Don't do it.

12. You may not use my templates. Don't ask.

13. When you are no longer using your wishlist, please let me know, since I am hosting them. If you're not using it, I can delete it from my photobucket accout so there is enough room for everyone's wishlists.

14. Don't ask for discounts. I don't give them.

15. Don't quote the first page. I'll have your post deleted if you do.

16. If I say someone else's wishlist is free, that doesn't mean yours is, too.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
FAQ

Quote:
What program do you use to make these?

MS Paint. Photoshop and I generally don't get along, but I've started using it for special, seasonal, and holiday borders.

Quote:
How do you do it?

It's a secret. Sorry.

Quote:
Will you tell me how to make them if I give you gold?

No.

Quote:
Where did you get the borders?

Some of them are from Gaia. Borders 2 and 4-10 are Gaia borders. The rest I altered to give more color options.

Quote:
How do I put them in my sig?

I provide a code for you when I complete the wishlist. I also host the image on photobucket, so no worries. ^^

Quote:
Can I have a discount?

No. I don't usually give discounts, and if I do it's not to people who ask for them.

Quote:
Will you be my friend?

Maybe, but I'm a busy girl. My friends don't usually get discounts, either, if that's what you're looking for.

Quote:
Can I have the same wishlist as so-and-so?

Sorry, no. You can order one with similar options, but I make them all custom.

Quote:
No one ever donates to me!

These wishlists aren't a "donate to me" beacon, sorry. They're made so you can show people what items you're working toward, nothing more. If people WANT to donate, they will, and it's highly unlikely that you'll have a random donater give you something like Baby Seal Slippers or the like. Similarly, if this is meant to get me to pity-donate, it won't work.

Quote:
Can I just send my order via PM?

Sorry, but no. If everyone did that, my inbox would be a nightmare. Plus it's safer for both me and you if you post it on the thread. It proves that you placed an order.

Quote:
Can I use your borders/templates?

No. I report people for doing this, as do other people.

Quote:
Can I edit my wishlist, or do I have to bring it back to you?

To be honest, you can do small edits, like showing that you've bought stuff, yourself. However, I don't want my templates messed up. If you need something added, or if you want to do an edit that requires extending the frame, I ask that you bring it to me. Please do not drastically change the wishlist I make for you, as it is against the rules if you do so without permission.

Quote:
Will you affiliate with me?

If it's a minishop, definitely. I'll also affiliate with quests, and sometimes guilds. However, I will not affiliate with lottos (as many of those are scams and I don't have time to figure out which are and which aren't) or non-Gaia things.

Quote:
Can I pay you in items?

I have to say no to that. It's too messy to do this for items.

Quote:
I don't want a wishlist. I want a banner like the one you have for your shop. Can you make me one?

Certainly. That would be considered a custom order, and it'd cost 600g.

Quote:
I forgot something on my wishlist/banner/edit order! Do I have to pay for an edit?

If I have not yet uploaded the new version, no, you can make a new post specifying the new change. However, if I don't see it until after I've uploaded, I will charge you for an edit.

Quote:
Can I upload my wishlist to my own server/tinypic.com?

Yes, but this makes editing a bit more complicated for me, and I need people who do this to specify in their order that this is the case. If your concern is the length of the URL, I suggest using http://www.tinyurl.com to shorten the image URL for my photobucket account. It works really well and it also allows me to edit your wishlist without the hassle of PMs, which is the reason I started using the photobucket account in the first place.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Options

There are many options to choose from with your wishlists. Please check them out before ordering.

Title

The first is the obvious: the title. You may want a nickname on your wishlist, or you may want your wishlist to be a quest pic instead. That's up to you, but if you want it to be a quest pic, I need you to specify such in your order. Price does not differ from a regular wishlist.

You can use clothing/items that you already have for this picture, or you can go to Tektek.

When you save an avatar picture that you want me to use, make sure to save it as a .png file, if possible. That's easiest for me to work with.

You can also request an avatar-less wishlist. It costs the same as a regular wishlist.

I will not use avatars with a naked glitch.

Borders

SEASONAL BORDERS:

Spring:
Both have larger images in the opposite corner.

Fall:
for those in the Southern Hemisphere
All of these have images in the opposite corner as well.

SPECIAL BORDERS:

These are the borders I have. Custom borders will cost 200g, and I ask that you supply the color number for the inner and outer parts. I reserve the right to use them for future wishlists.

Borders 2, 4-10, and 18 are Gaia borders and can therefore be used by anyone. Borders 31, 36-39, and G4 were made by xvxjonnyxvx for my use; anyone wishing to use those borders will have to ask him. The rest are MY edits. If I catch someone using them in their shops, I WILL REPORT THE SHOP. No warnings.

Fonts

I have over 2000 fonts. If you have a font you like, I probably have it. If I do not have it, you will need to pick a different font.

Events

Everyone loves rare events, and a lot of people keep track of the number of events that they get. Within your wishlist, you can have an event box.

The event tallies have changed recently, so the example I have below no longer works very well. I will eventually change it. The new tally includes the golden and wooden trunks and the brown box. They also, as you can see, look different. I completely changed the image to reflect the new Gaia!

This option costs 100g extra.

Items

Any item you can get on Gaia can be put on your wishlist. This includes fishing items, furniture, clothing, etc.

I will, however, not add items that cannot yet be purchased, found, bought, etc on Gaia. This includes those contact lenses, and various others. I didn't think I needed to add that until a recent order, but I'm respecting VO's wishes.

Quests

This is a separate box to show what items you are questing for. Up to two quest items can go in the quest box. This option costs 100g extra.

Impossible Dreams

There are now many items on Gaia that are beyond the common Gaian's reach.

This box is for those items that you will, in all probability, never get, but which you still want. Up to four items can go in the impossible dreams box. This option costs 100g extra.

Smilies

I generally use heart for donated, gonk for bought, and eek for found. Found will not be used if none of the items on your wishlist can be found in events. I also offer a whee for earned if you're trying for fishing or gambling items.

If you want different smilies, please let me know when you order.

Other

Some people have asked if I'd be willing to make banners for them, like this one:

The answer is yes. A banner like that will cost 1000g. I'll put an order form up for people to use.

New! Buttons! They're 88x31 pixils, which is the preferred size for affiliating!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These will cost 500g, and they'll use the same colors as the borders. I can use the seasonal and special border colors, but not the corner images. Sorry. I'll put an order form up for people to use.

I host wishlists, but I do not host banners or tiny banners. They will be uploaded to ImageShack.us for your use!

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Prices

Now that you've seen all the options, you're probably wondering the prices.

Wishlists

1-20 items: 900g
21-30 items: 1150g
Every item over 30: 100g

Custom border: 200g

Extras:
Event tally: 100g
Quest box: 100g
Impossible Dreams box: 100g
Second Avatar box: 100g
(Editing a wishlist to add one of these costs the extra price + 100g)

Banners

Basic banner: 900g
Button: 500g

Custom border: 200g

Edits

Simple edit: 100g
Tier 2 edit*: 150g
Tier 3 edit+: Order a new wishlist/banner

(Keep in mind that if you forget something in your order, I am not responsible. Once I have uploaded the new image, I will charge for any additional edits you request.)

* A Tier 2 edit basically means that I have to manipulate the frame. This can be for adding items (for a wishlist), changing words (for a banner), or changing the avatar picture. Not all item additions, word changes, and avatar image changes will be Tier 2.

+ A Tier 3 edit involves major changes to a wishlist or banner. I will decide if an edit is Tier 3. Changing the border color is an automatic Tier 3.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
How to Order

Do not PM me, please. I will not accept PMed orders.

I have put together order forms for customers to use. Please copy and paste them and add your options.

New wishlist

Hi, my name is [name you want on wishlist].

I would like a wish list using this avatar picture: [insert picture using BBCode ([img]URL[/img])]

Please use [font name, if you have a preference].
For a border, I would like [border number].

[color=orange]I [would/would not] like an event tally.
[list number of Pink Links, Enchanted Wooden Trunks, Enchanted Golden Trunks, Brown Magical Boxes, Pink Magical Boxes, and Blue Magical Boxes.][/color]

[color=green]This is what I want on it:
[list items here][/color]

[color=red]I [would/would not] like a quest box.
[List up to 2 items here][/color]

[color=blue]I [would/would not] like an "Impossible Dreams" box.
[list up to 4 items here][/color]

How much will this cost?
Thanks!

New Banner

Hi, my name is [insert name you want on banner here].
I would like a banner using this avatar: [insert picture using BBCode ([img]URL[/img])]

Please use [font name, if you have a preference].
For a border, I would like [border number].

This is the title: [insert title here]
I would like it to read:
[insert message here]

New Button

Hi, my name is [insert username here].
I would like a button using the eyes of this avatar: [insert picture using BBCode ([img]URL[/img])]

I would like the text to be [color].
For the colors, I would like [border number].

I would like it to read:
[insert message here] (note: if you want your username or nickname here, you need to include it)

Simple Item Edit

Hi, my name is [insert name here].
I recently acquired [item name here].
It was [bought/donated/found/earned] by [if donated, put username of donator here].
I [do/do not] need the image sent to me. (Choose "do" only if you host the wishlist/banner yourself!)
Could you please update my wishlist? I'll send 100g through the bank.
Thanks!

Event Tally Edit

I recently got a [pink link/enchanted wooden trunk/enchanted golden trunk/brown magical box/pink magical box/blue magical box].
I [do/do not] need the image sent to me. (Choose "do" only if you host the wishlist/banner yourself!)
Could you please update my wishlist? I'll send 100g through the bank.
Thanks!

I would like to change my avatar image.
[insert image using bbcode ([img]url[/img])]
Will this be a 100g or 150g edit?
Thanks!

Item Addition Edit

I would like to add the following items to my wishlist:
[insert item names here]
Will this be a 100g or 150g edit?
Thanks!

Name Change Edit

Hi, my name was [insert previous name here].
I would like to change the name on my wishlist:
[insert new name here]
I'll send 100g through the bank.
Thanks!

Word Change Edit

I would like to change the words on my banner.
[insert new words here]
I'll send 100g through the bank.
Thanks!

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Examples

I decided screw all the border colors when I hit 80 borders. Too many images, darn it! So I'm showing just a few examples. I will add large watermarks to deter thieves.

Wishlist with no extras:

Wishlist with Quest box:

Wishlist with Impossible Dreams box:

Wishlist with Event Tally:

Wishlist with Impossible Dreams and Quest box:

Wishlist with Event Tally and Impossible Dreams box:

Wishlist with all extras:

Banner:

Banner w/2 Avatars:

Seasonal Border S1:

Seasonal Border S2:

Seasonal Border F2:

Seasonal Border W1:

Seasonal Border SP1:

Seasonal Border SG1:

Seasonal Border SG2:

Special Border G4:

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Orders

You must pay in full and the gold must be in my account before I begin your wishlist. I may not be working on your wishlist even if you are first. Please be patient.

Currently, I am only making wishlists and banners during the weekends, because I am a graduate student who works a great deal.

surprised = Not paid yet. Keep in mind that until you've paid, I won't do your order.

If you ordered but did not pay and are not on the waiting list, it is because it's been a week since you ordered. You'll have to re-order.

Edits list:

1. Kenshin_Love

People who owe me money:

Cookieo_Anggieo: 100g
darkshadows_robin: 30g

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Customers

311megan_kirche
77_doglover_22
-Fallen-Angelic-God-
~^cool_wolf~^
~`Misty Water`~
~Angel~Loving~
~Devils_Slave666~
~Meru the Sexy Dancer~
~Rikku.Moonblade~
(think____pink)
`Ludicrous
. .B.l.a.c.k.R.o.s.e. .
.[Royalty]. (x2)
[- Midori -]
[-Jolly-] (x2)
[ ~ Inexplicably Evil ~ ]
[ Pharaoh ]
[.Gumball.Puddle.]
[.Poodlefoo.]
[.Suicidal.Tampons.] (x2)
[Agnostic]
[Apathetic_Catharsis] (x2)
[Insert.UserName.Here] (x2)
[the dude]
[x]-Fiona-[x]
A Blue Rose 4 You
Adelaide-chan
Adjective (x2)
Akemi_1
Alexeika
allicat32894
american_idol_wannabe
AnaBaby
Angel_From_Your_Nightmare
angelathecutiepie
Angelik_001 (x2)
angelreganwingrw
Angelwiththorns
Annihilative Passion
Aoi Jyuu
architect_eyes
Ashleea
Athrun_Sin
AznMelanie
Azn-Nana
Baby_star_98
baka_fish89
BattyVamp
beautiful_angel2488
beaverlog
Bflat
BiLLiEdOeSnTLiKeYoU
Black Pimpin Gangster
blackhair_MAiDEN
blackpanzer
BleSsSymbol
Bleu Wizard
blitzballstar
BloodyKissesX
blueberry mist
BrotherDarkAir
Bugonatree (x2)
c_ute_but_e_vil
Canadian_Gurl_522
Canicuss
Capten Rosie Merry
Catangel125
Cauli
CerasiCederwin
chai_xainghua
chdragonfly
Chef Jack Tripper
chibikari
Chieira
Comma Dot
coolblade
crazy_dudette
Crevan the Bard
crystalhellion (x2)
CursedRose
cute_kitty060
Cyndrome
Dark Preistess
Dark_knil
darkshadows_robin
Dasota
daytime
Deanikins
Death Vampire
DetectiveMiroku
Devanshi
dietJESUS (x2)
digitalbeangirl
dill5008
Dji
Dreamwhisper
Ebony the Peacian Vampire
Egotistical Drug
electric_emu
elfmoogle (x5)
Eneyla
ern21
extrensic
Falco Fan
fatal_beauty
Faye-Hime (x2)
Fixate
FoxieDemon
foxmyzt
FoxyOstrich
gdoggy1678
Gino Von Helson
Gmosh
goddess_washu
GoddessWashu (x3)
Gokai Godfrey the First
GoldenHalo15
gonna kill u
Greenraven4
gthb
Haku_002 (x3)
Hakuia
happygill
HaYouDidntKillMe!!
Hiei-kun
Hieis_Gurl_45
Holy Vail
honeydrips
hotteboi3
hottie_meg3
hottielover
Hro
icemage2123
ilovekittens121212
ImABigKid
inavernus (x4)
irie42
Irikina
Ishrie
JaganshiShadow
Jedi_Iceman
jeffrey135
k i m i m a r o + f a n
Kadeka
KaGoLiS_Bf
KagomeFlower
Kasheeki
Kassanna
kawaii tanpopo (x2)
Kenshin_Love
Khoi5445 (x2)
Kill All Human!
killerwolf3
Kimoshiro
Kisa_DarkFire
Kisto
kittenofchaose
Krayzie537
KRM29
L3mons
Lakikee
like-chip
lil_perfectangel
LilSodaFreak
lily_motts
Little_Princess_Serenity
lizzybabe69
lonewolvestear
Lord Magbuster
LOTRpottergirl
lovedforwhatiamnot
Lumina II
Lvl 0.5
Master of the Dark
maybeimspecial
McDoodle
Meditative Rose
Melody Xyelle
Metal IceFox
mew_kt85 (x7)
Midnight element
miken-chan
Mini_Bex
Miss Serenity
mitoguard
Morganna_Raine
Moving Pictures
Mr. Garr (x4+)
mr._squishy
muffinboyy
Multicolored_Stockings
My Pain Your Thrill (x2)
mystic-vixen
Naga_Shadows
Nik Espinosa
Nitemare-Before-Christmas
No Ace Just You
No tears for the fallen
Nobu Wyndward (x2)
Nymphetamine
obsidian_dreamer
ohh so CUTE
Oyu Toshimiko
P1
Pararrayos22
Parking Lot
PearlRose86 (x2)
Prendy
Princess Zelda+Link
Punk525
PunkRock2302
PureMoonlight
purplestar150
quynh-dan
Rampant.Stupidity
RavensFolly
RitsukaChan
Rogue_Ayanami
Ruby Hayashi
Ruby_Kaze
sage_vixen
Saori Synmatsu
Saphiraw
Saurian King
Sensi-Mosu
Sephiroth Of Hell The XII
sephirothgal
sexy lit gothic (x2)
sgr_twlght
shade-778
Shaded Spriter
Shadowsoflife
Shayla~Sinnex
shining_angel (x5)
Shiraishi Mayumi
Shuichi+eiri_yuki
silenteclipse
silver--night
someboyishere2 (x2)
spoonie luv
SSBrosM
Stargazer5000
Stealthy_Penguin_Nijnja
sticky_berry
stingrayship
Studlygirl13
Summoner_Aiona
SwordsAngel
tab-sempai
tabbykitty
Taerar
Taerar Licorne (x2)
Talana the Warrior
Teh Goth Foxxy
Tenchi-chan
The_Chosen_One646
The Amazing Leo (x5)
The Caffeine Queen
The Masked Bandit
The Office Assistant
The Winged Wolf
TheKerrek
thezenmind44
ThiefMaster2000
Tiana Sidhe (x2)
tidus reinhart
tri haku
Triste
Trumpet_Cutie_777
Twisted Angel of Darkness (x2)
Unicorn10188
vampire_luver_2005
vampiregirl337
Vanilla_Icing
vaughn the gaint
virginangelic
vmprhntrD
Water_Crystal
water_preistess
white-spade
World~of~dreams
x X Diamond Dust X x (x2)
xEMOXtionalx
xoxKaGoLixox
xoxPineapple24xox
xvxjonnyxvx (x5)
XX BigFoot XX
xX[Circe]Xx (x2)
xXRisen_DevilXx
XxUnderworld_AngelxX
xXx_slipknot_xXx (x5)
Yagger
Yaoi_Demon
yesnomaybeso999
Yojimbo113092
youngsith
Yukina_Lovelace

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Tips

My list is back! And updated!

Faye-Hime: 3400g!!! eek
tab-sempai: 3000g!!
inavernus: 2320g!!
Pararrayos22: 1870g!!
xvxjonnyxvx: 1680g!!
xX[Circe_Poet]Xx: 1550g!!
ohh so CUTE: 1000g!!
Twisted Angel of Darkness: 810g!
kawaiitanpopo: 790g!
SwordsAngel: 770g!
Eneyla: 700g!
BrotherDarkAir: 600g!
GoddessWashu: 570g!
Dji: 515g!
Stealthy_Penguin_Nijnja: 500g!
AznMelanie: 460g!
Catangel125: 450g!
Taerar Licorne: 400g!
Triste: 400g!
Angelik_001: 390g!
Miss Serenity: 310g!
Shadowsoflife: 300g!
vmprhntrD: 300g!
Chef Jack Tripper: 260g!
Mr. Garr: 260g!
[-Jolly-]: 250g
tri haku: 250g!
CerasiCederwin: 230g
[ Pharaoh ]: 220g
[.Suicidal.Tampons.]: 200g
Canicuss: 200g
Ebony the Peacian Vampire: 200g
Kisto: 200g
Krayzie537: 200g
McDoodle: 200g
mr._squishy: 200g
The_Chosen_One646: 200g
Summoner_Aiona: 180g
coolblade: 160g
Punk525: 160g
White Leo: 150g
Capten Rosie Merry: 130g
digitalbeangirl: 130g
Gmosh: 120g
x X Diamond Dust X x: 110g
[Agnostic]: 100g
beautiful_angel2488: 100g
chai_xainghua: 100g
muffinboyy: 100g
Nik Espinosa: 100g
purplestar150: 100g
sexy lit goth: 100g
silver--night: 100g
xXRisen_DevilXx: 100g
Cauli: 90g
BattyVamp: 80g
xoxKaGoLixox: 80g
Trumpet_Cutie_777: 72g
Dasota: 70g
Melody Xyelle: 70g
shining_angel: 70g
allicat32894: 69g
[Insert.UserName.Here]: 50g
[x]-Fiona-[x]: 50g
Alexeika: 50g
Ashleea: 50g
blackpanzer: 50g
Bugonatree: 50g
Comma Dot: 50g
Deanikins: 50g
gthb: 50g
Khoi5445: 50g
Rogue_Ayanami: 50g
sage_vixen: 50g
Saori Synmatsu: 50g
Yagger: 50g
[Ernie]: 40g
Kenshin_Love: 40g
killerwolf3: 40g
xXRisen_DevilXx: 40g
Adelaide-chan: 30g
lil_perfectangel: 30g
lonewolfstear: 30g
haku_002: 20g
Ishrie: 20g
mew_kt85: 20g
Nobu Wyndward: 20g
Sexy Lit Gothic: 20g
someboyishere2: 20g
spoonie luv: 20g
tidus reinhart: 20g
virginangelic: 20g
chibikari: 10g
dietJESUS: 10g
Lumina II: 10g
Ruby Hayashi: 10g
Shaded Spriter: 10g
vampire_luver_2005: 10g
ern21: 5g
Sensi-Mosu: 3g

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Donations

Now in alphabetical order! heart s to everyone!

[Insert.UserName.Here]: Nightwind Dragon Gown (for my b-day!), 2000g! eek
Angsty Shem: Fairy Wings, Angelic Headband!! eek
Animeshikanai: 500g
Arcadia12: Zorro mask!
Arisa Igarashi: Black Strapless Bra!
Ashleea: Blue Scott Hat (for my b-day!), 1000g!
BE: Alice's Emerald Dress, Alice's Crimson Dress, Red Scott Hat, Red Tartan, Felicia's Wise Gown, Icemist Dragon Slippers, Wooden Baseball Bat eek
Bean Whipped Potato Chip: Happy Ghost Sheet, Regular Ghost Sheet, Howling Ghost Sheet
Bidelle: 20,000g! eek
BlackofRose: 43 cans!
c_ute_but_e_vil: 100g
Canicuss: 2000g!
cliveman: 65g (for helping him in Q&A. ^^)
core tactic: 500g!
deeblackangel: 200g
DetectiveMiroku: 1000g! eek
Ditzo: 41 cans!
Doji Kurohito: 3 Feb 2006 Letters and 4 April 2006 letters! eek
Doktoro Esperanto: Blue SKA Shoes, 40 cans!
Dukes: Gray Loafers!
eternal_angel: Teal Ceramic Mug!
Flautist: XL Gaia Tshirt! eek
Freakish: September 2005 letter!
give_me_a_cow_2: 50g
Goddess Washu: 4000 tickets, 9 cans, 20000g! eek
Gravity22: 5 cans
inavernus: Black Catscratch Hat (for my b-day!), YHBT hat, Red Polar Expedition Pile Jacket, Santa Baby Leggings!
Ixax: 126 cans!
JaganshiShadow: 50g
kaophyre: Gold PomPom Scarf!
Kasigi Omi: Soh Sari, 194 cans!
Kassanna: 300g
kawaiitanpopo: Holly Jolly Boots, Brownie Ribbon Skirt, 60 cans, 5000g!
KikiKisses123: 35 cans
Kill All Human!: Wingin Blue Shoes (for my b-day!)
Korrin: 5 cans
KuroKitsuneKurama: 212 cans!
Kyradriel: 11 cans
Mindicira: Aquamarine Upsidedown Boots, Red Lion Banner, Reddish Woven Abalone Button Blazer, Green Woven Abalone Button Blazer, Cream Woven Abalone Button Blazer eek
Mitoguard: Alice's Black Boots, Pirate Patch! eek
mouseyanna: 5 cans
Mr. Garr: Left half of V-pin
Nadia: 584 cans! eek
Naoko_Kensaku: 100g
NarutoChild: Tan Peasant's Shirt
Nik Espinosa: 200g
Nikore: 1000g (for my b-day!)
Noraboo: Honorable Silver Teapot, Honorable Bonsai Tree!
Omnileech: Emperor's Headdress!! eek
oneia: 10 cans
OtakuGyrl: Red Kilt (for my b-day!), 2000g eek
PearlRose86: Nightwind Dragon Slippers (for my b-day!), Xmas '04 shopkeeper gift set eek
Pisty: 100 cans!
Putret: 1000g (for my b-day!)
RavensFolly: Green Kilt (for my b-day!)
Rogue_Ayanami: Gaia 2nd Anniversary Balloon
Rosewoods: Single Sunflower - Yellow Bouquet
Saint-Cinq: 25 cans!
Satans Nightmare: Ripe Taj Top!
Seishin_No_Kibou: Navy Ceramic Mug!
Sensi-Mosu: 151 cans!
sephirothgal: 1500g (for my b-day!), 10 green stripers, Jack's Anger! eek
shining_angel: 500g (for my b-day!), Elegant Blue Ribbon!
Shiraishi Mayumi: Sacred Leaf + 4000g (for my b-day!), Jack's Despair, Pumpkin Stump, Kandy Korn Hat!! eek
Siren_Fae: Pyrite Biter Helm
skaterforsale: 100g
Snaptastic: 20K, monacle, Thank You Letter for Oct 2005, Soldat Steel Officer's Cap, #0000FF Complex Shirt, #FF0000 Complex Shirt, Leather Boots, 356 cans!! eek
soggypicklemuncher: Fox tail!
someboyishere2: Loaves of Bread
Summoner_Aiona: Flower on my Head, The Gift
SwordsAngel: Hockey Mask, Flower Crown
The 4th Amigo: Fox ears!
two bell silence: 67 cans!
unicorn10188: 150g, G-LOL Bruise Mistress Stockings!
vampire_luver_2005: Dried Grass Skirt
wave_master13: 10 cans, 100g!
Wendigo: Sand Boldur Helmet (for my b-day!) eek
White Leo: Feb 2006 Letter, 2 Feb 2007 Letters, March 2007 Letter, 1 can, 1750g!
x X Diamond Dust X x: Green Tartan (for my b-day!), Noise Maka, Cream Scott Shirt, Cream Scott Socks eek
xvxjonnyxvx: Blue Kilt, Blue Tartan (for my b-day!), 227 cans!
Yoshi-sama: 222g
Zully Quirke: Royal Cloak Blue, 1322 tickets, 826 tokens! eek heart

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Blacklist

Atrilliel (user 1373040) - Stealing my s**t.
Demonic Life - Stealing my s**t.
Firebrat (user 1260082) - Flaming me.
Full_Metal_Alchemist777 - Stealing my s**t and selling it. Three shops.
hera14 - Stealing my s**t.
Jackareth - Stealing my s**t.
Moo Bunnii (new account user 2057421) - Stealing my s**t.
Bladvak - Stealing my s**t.
Moonflower21 (user 1955955) - Stealing my s**t and selling it.
kittymewmew67 (user 1577782) - Stealing my s**t and selling it.
hills_the_pills (user 795490) - Stealing my s**t and selling it.
[~samantha~] (user 104522 cool - Stealing and using a wishlist, and stealing some of my custom border colors to sell.
KhaosClank7 (user 1611662) - Stealing my event tally images to sell in suspiciously similar wishlists; possibly stealing more.
HeavenlySlayer12 (user 2107631) - Stealing my s**t and selling it.
Cookieo_Anggieo (user 1686409) - Ordering a wishlist and refusing to pay when I had finished it.
ykcir757 (user 2054031) - Advertising in my shop.
Lady Yuko San (user 1757466) - Stealing my s**t and setting up a shop to sell it THREE TIMES. Also stole from Snaptastic and unicorn10188.
uber_lil_cutie (user 1138644) - Stealing my s**t and selling it from her sig.
crazy_dancing_monkey (user 179921 cool - Stealing my s**t and selling it.
~Kittyprincess21~ (user 2188926) - Stealing my s**t and selling it. (former account: Moonflower21)
devilxbebe (user 2406597) - Stealing and using a wishlist, after asking me how to get the Gaia borders. rolleyes
Kyoko_Kun Sohma (user 907916) - Ordering and deleting the order without notification, then stealing a template for his own use and trying to sell it.
whighttiger (user 2094595) - Stealing and selling my s**t and other people's stuff.
.wolf_bunny_gurl. (user 1565125) - Stealing my s**t and trying to sell it.
NitemareFairy (user 843021) - Stealing a frame to sell.
Soraki (user 1226725) - Stealing a frame to sell.
angel death of love (user 2034849) - Stealing my border example images (the ones with the watermark of my name) and trying to sell them.
Subliminal Effect (user 1941126) - Stealing my s**t, then blacklisting me for calling her on it.
ilovekittens121212 (user 4742113) - Purchasing a wishlist and then editing it to sell it.
Cyndrome (user 446519 cool : ilovekittens121212 was her mule, which she reported for theft "to see what would happen"
misskitty987654321 (user 4815279): Another of Cyndrome's mules. Attempted to order from here, but I'm not stupid.

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Affiliates

I have taken out my affiliates' banners because my page is very image-heavy. Sorry!

To affiliate with me:

Original:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6014541]
[IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/21eb5vp.png[/IMG][/url]

207x45 pixils:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7902944]
[img]http://tinypic.com/5vxjkx[/img][/url]

88x31 pixils:

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7902944]
[img]http://tinypic.com/fbi5ue.gif[/img][/url]

75x74 pixils

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7902944] [img]http://tinypic.com/4j86jl[/img][/url]

Riku and Meko's
_/_~Random Art~_/_ - Also sells wishlists.
Gmosh's Avatar Art
Angel's Haven

Dukes' House of Watercolors
Devil's Lair Winged Borders
LadyPrimeX Wing Avi Shop
Ragnarok Avatar Edits
Spirit of the Water's Avatar Costume Shop
Meri-Kimi's Ava Edits
Jedi Academy

Banners

Oh My Gra-fits - Also sells bump signs.
Chimera - Also sells Magic Cards.

Planet.P r o F e s H

[Insert.Username.Here]'s Animated Banners - The animated banner was donated to me by this shop!

I.D. Cards

Snaptastic's ID Store
Gaian Forum Cards
Vanished.Faerie.FX
Pinky's Card Shop

Misc

Rags 2 Riches - Holiday items.
AniMystics - Many different things, from avi art to wishlists.
Moony's Lightsabers

::Angel Spot
- Wishlists, sig pics, banners, and bumps.
Lydandrian Open Market - An open market with various venders, including me.
RainBow's - Dolls and lightsabers.
The Happii Shop - Banners and wishlists.
Thyalla's - I bought my small link button from her. She does good work! Also sells wishlists and banners.
Unique Opportunity - Badges and ribbons.
Random Stuff - Pretty much anything.
JJ's Fruit and Bakery
Mystic Onyx's Banners, Wishlists, and Bumps
Motoko's Banner&Wishlist shop
[~Sweetie~]'s Advertisement Shop

Pets

Lalaith Grotto
Rabid Pixils
EmoBuns - Emotional Bunnies

Pixil Art

.::'::.�Diamond's�.::'::. Pixel goodies at affordable prices
Pixel Secrets Adoptables

Role Play

Haven Bar

Sprites

I'unno - Cute sprites. The sprite banner for my shop was made by her. ^^

Watermarks

Water Marking

Wishlists

Spinning Wishlists
Guardian of Heaven's Simple Sig Art Shop
Also sells banners.
Samii's Uber Cool Shop
Wonderland Gfx Shop
Goddess of Gifts Shoppe
Auroragen's Wishlists
Dill's Wishlists
Tiram's Wishlist Shop

Liberal Bibliophile

34,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • I Voted! 25
  • Elocutionist 200
Toy Box!

My toys!

Jonny gave me this on 8/18/2005. It's definitely an awesome piece of art!

Dukes made this for me on 9/26/2005 when I opened the Minishop Enforcers guild!

Chickabiddy gave this to me on 9/30/2005 after a particularly annoying day of thieves! heart

All of these were made by Snaptastic on 10/2/2005. She rocks! heart

Made by Tenna. The date's on there. She has an awesome avi art shop.

Jonny made this for me on 10/9/2005. It's so cool!

Another gift from Snaptastic!

A gift from Spider_Jerusalem! Transmetropolitan art!

Bought from Vilandil Tasardur, who took over Snaptastic's ID Card Shop. ^^

A gift from Sephirothgal for Christmas! So cute!

A gift from Ningenskiller on 12/28/2005! Yay!

And another gift from Ningenskiller on 12/29/2005! She's such a good artist!

Gift art from ~_Twilight_Time_~ on 1/13/2006! It's pretty!

Bought from vanished_faerie during the trial event. So awesome!

This is a gift-edit from vanished_faerie! I'd never had an edit before!

This is a gift from kaophyre! I love it! It looks so awesome!

This is a gift from meluvdogs. I like how the colors are different. ^^

Gift from aphexinflux! It's really nice!

Gift from guardiancentauri for my University graduation! Yay!

Art I won from a raffle in February 06. +oRaNgEaHoLiC+ is the artist.

I purchased this from Shadowfox's Avi Doodles on September 2, 2006. I really love it!

I purchased this from *[Saku's ChibiShop]* in September 2006. So cute!

I purchased this from LittleAsianKim702's Art Shop in September 2006. I love the pose!

I purchased this in September 2006 from Wolf's First Art Shop. It's completely awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff