Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Welcome to my family where we mainly live in the 18th century. We are a rich family but not a very popular one. We are known for witches since we are mainly gothic. We rarely leave the house and have a teacher for our kids. At one time we were proclaimed Vampires but it faided back to Witches.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bed rooms:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My Room

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :Corin's Room

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :Tori's room

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :Kia's Room

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :Lily Frahy's Room

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :Jason's Room

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. :Sayoan's room

(more rooms will be added soon if needed)

positions
Mom: Tori
Dad: Kia
Oldest Sister: Diana Cresent
Middle Sister: Corin
Little Sister:Lily Frahy
Oldest Brother:Jason
Youngest Brother: Sayoan
Aunt: (Needed)
Uncle:Madea
Cousins:
1.Whitney
2.Rayne

neighbors:
1.Pearl
2.Samantha
3.Rose (Is a neighbor in the outside world where Sammy and Diana are)
4.Salmacis (Orphane)
5.Aria

Teacher:

Application
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Sexuality:
Bio:
Room:

Mine
Name biggrin iana Cresent
Position: Oldest Sister
Personality: Is nice abut doesn't like males
Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.But hair touches the ground and has pure black eyes.
Sexuality: Lesbian
Room: (Is the first room)
Rules
1.No Killing
2. No Suicide
3. Semi-Literal
4. No (*)
5. All Gaia Rules Apply
6.Please post your info and if I am not on PM it to me and wait for approval.

Black List:
No one

WHite List:
No One

Siggies:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7893025][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/DianaMystic/GF3.bmp[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7893025][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/DianaMystic/GF2.bmp[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7893025][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y137/DianaMystic/GF1.bmp[/IMG][/url]
Diana sighed as she walked around the mansion looking for nothing in her path. She seemed too look up at the ceiling with the hanging candles since it was night. She went to her room as she opened the door then closed it as she layed on her bed thinking. Nothing came to mind...nothing at all. She sighed in her own lose of confusion.
(pm or post the application Diana?)
Lil_monkey09
(pm or post the application Diana?)

Just post it ^_^))
Name: Lily Frahy
Position: Middle Sister
Personality: Loves talking to anybody and anyone. Doesn't care who. She's the sort of black sheep of the family because she's too hyper and happy all the time. However, everyone still loves her, family and friends included, because she doesn't change her personality no matter who she's around. What you see is what you get with her, and what you see is a cute little child that loves to be around people.
Appearance: User Image That pic's okay, right? Anyways, she's very short for her age (5'1" wink and looks much younger than she really is.
Sexuality: Isn't really old enough to care about this sort of stuff, but for now I'll put straight.
Room: The fourth room would be quite nice.
Name: Pearl klinde
Position: neighbor
Personality: unknown
Appearance: User Image
Sexuality:bi.
Room: none Pearl lives in an other house.
ok everyone that has their info posted is now in have fun and post ^_^))
Name: Samantha (Sammi for short)
Position: Neighbor/Diana's friend
Personality: She is quiet and kind, she loves getting into debates with Diana, and she is very intelligent.
Appearance: Her Appearance
Sexuality: Lesbian
Room: n/a
Lily smiled to herself as she stared up at the ceiling. What a boring turn of events. She wasn't allowed to go outside today.

"Are you having fun today, Lily?" she asked the ceiling. 'No, of course not,' it replied to her, 'I have to stay indoors and can't do anything at all.' Lily grinned back at it. "Same here!" she exclaimed.
Diana opened her window and looked down at the veiw of the rose vines going up the wall as she grabbed one and climbed down. Her hands had gotten cut but she didn't care. She ran to Samantha's house, one of her friends, as she wore a big black cloak with her hood on as she knocked on Samantha's door.
Samantha bound down the stairs and opened the door seeing her friend Diana she beckoned her in and shut the door behind her.
Diana coughed a little as she shook the snow off her cloak. It was winter and snowing as Diana smiled and hugged Samantha. "I managed to get out without get caught." She said smiling as she kissed Samantha's cheek then sat down breathing a little hard. "Now running here was a different story." She said giggling a little.
She kissed her friends cheek and giggled, "You know I would've come to you." she said sitting down next to her and wrapping the cloak she had on since she had been prepared to go to Diana's she made sure it covered the bruises on her arms. "Father is gone and shouldn't be home till later tonight."
-Pearl walked down the rock stairs of her home.Shadow,[her cat],followed her everystep.Pearl was cute and nice but don't let her appearence fool you.Sometimes she can be quiet and nice or hyper and evil.She goes to the blackthorn highschool,witch probably contains most gothic kids and smart students.Each year they won the trophe of the smartest highschool.She could be a real flirt with boys and a bit with girls.Why did she flirt less with ladies?It is because when she was a kid she told that she was by to her friend and her friend told everyone in school.So they all started to laugh at her.Now she is scared to flirt with woman.That is why she is single.Shadow swirled around her foot.-

She walked down the street her uniform moving with the wind.she was slim and thin.Long black hair would fill up her skull.Long fingers came out of her palm.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff