Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we do some re-vamping?

you could use some new banners 0.49450549450549 49.5% [ 45 ]
I like as is 0.31868131868132 31.9% [ 29 ]
Story stuff should be re-written (add more detail?) 0.18681318681319 18.7% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 117 118 119 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please read everything!

As you mindlessly wander through the darkened forest, your eyes fall upon what seems to be a broken down science center. You tilt your head in curiousity as you near a large hole in the wall.

Inside all you can see is broken tanks with what seems to be small cables hanging out the sides, while greenish fluids leaked from them freely as if something had recently broken loose.

Without the least bit of fear (because I say so) You continue deeper in to the dark building, but your movement is halted by a low voice from somewhere in the shadows.

"And what pray tell are you doing in my lab?"

You swing around nervously as you come face to face with what seems to you as a walking animal. He stares at you quietly with piercing yellow eyes as you try to gain your composure. His form is hardly visible in the darkness but you can tell he isn't completely human.

"I suppose you're here to see the beasts aren't you? Well...Right this way then." He muttered softly as he turned on his pawed feet and walked into the shadows he had emerged from.

Index
1) Introduction
2) Story
3) News
4) Rules
5) FAQS
6) Sale Info (Availibility/Auctions/Raffle/Contest/Trades)
7) Breeding
8 ) Stages
9) Owner List
10) Lists (Black list/Grey list/White list)
11) Links
12) Staff
13) Credits heart
14) Roleplay Information/Events
15) Familiars

..Caeliths.. is best viewed at a resolution of 1024 x 768

Part 1
"Hm. I suppose I should tell you my name." The creature muttered again, his long striped tail waving around behind him. "My name is Daichi Hiroshima and the creatures you are about to see belong to me. But of course because I cannot care for such numerous amounts, I have to decided to alow these pets to be sold. I wish only for them to recieve good homes."

The creature slowly turned a corner as he slipped into a dimly lit room, his white wings flexing slightly as he walked over to a desk where another oddly built creature sat.

Daichi turned his head back to you slowly as his ears twitched. "Oh...This is my mate Kazzie Shellshock. Together he and I created what we like to call...the Caeliths. These beings are simply not of this world."

"Hm? Oh...Why didn't you say we had company, Dai?" The boy asked softly as he raised his blues eyes to meet yours.

"Forgive me. They're here to recieve Caeliths of their own...But first...I must explain something to you. These beings are not simply one creature beings. First you will recieve the Caelith itself and then...a small vial which carries a tiny spiral of flesh. When your Caelith is born...this tiny vial becomes vital to its survival. They will join together for the rest of their lives. You see...The tiny creature inside is a symbiote. I'm not sure how their bond came to be, but without one another these poor creations would simply not live a normal life. They would become crippled and very sickly...so you must keep the celestial intact at all times..."

"Now...On the very rare occasion..the tiny spiral will hatch and another creature will be born. Though I have never seen one survive for more than a day, I'm sure your gentle nuture and care will assist it in its attempt for survival...I'm not sure...but I hope you can coax these beautiful creatures from their shells. But if you cannot I know you will be pleased to raise the equally beautiful Caeliths."

"Dear don't get their hopes up...The celestials never come out...But aside from that...we know that you are perfect to raise the Caelith and its companion...We wish you the best of luck and please...feel free to ask us for help if you require it."

Daichi sighed softly as he leaned on Kazzie's desk slightly, his eyes travelling to the window on the far end of the room.

"You'll meet your pet soon I assure you and I hope that your bond becomes eternal. I'm counting on you to raise them like the tiny children they are."

"You're so negative sometimes..." Kazzie whispered as he got up from the desk, his long bushy tail curling against his back. "I have great confidence in them. They'll make you proud you'll see..."

Part 2
"I've worked very hard to produce these creatures for you...I hope you do make not only me, but Kazzie proud. These are our children...Even if the experiment did not go as planned..." The strange being said in a soft voice, his eyes raising momentarily as he looked you over. A small grin crossed his lips as he watched a confused expression appear on your face. "Of course...How could you possibly know. Ahem...My family...well our species in general is very special. We are what the demon's call 'Celestials.' Our many families watch over everything as well as create beings of our own. There are...a total of five families. I am from the Hiroshima family and out greatest gift is the gift of genetic manipulation...Or simply put, my family can create species of flesh and blood..."

"I am from the Shellshock family..." Kazzie whispered meekly as he passed by you. "Our greatest gift is mechanical manipulation...I make robots." The boy giggles softly.

"Now...As I was saying...The experiment was originally supposed to create a species very similar to our own. My brother created a species known as Nerospehmis and I can only hope to do the same...But unfortunately, I can only create four legged beasts. Though they are beautiful...I did not wish for them. But it is my duty to care for this species I have created."

"Our original objective...was to create children that we could love ourselves...because I cannot have Daichi's children..." The boy's ears drooped slightly. "But it seems we were not meant to have such a gift...and the Caeliths did not want to survive...until the 'celestial serpents' were introduced..."

Part 3
On July 15th (2005) Dai had been sitting in his laboratory working on his latest project called 'Amenephix.' But something went horribly wrong. One moment he was sitting there quietly tweaking the DNA, then there was an explosion at his desk causing the stunned creature to topple backwards over his chair.

When he sat up there was a strange gas emmiting from the dish. Within moments the man got to his feet and ran to alert everyone within the shop. The first creature he met with was Abolesce and the poor creature was already asleep on the floor. In fact...everyone was.

Dai searched the labs until everyone was accounted for...each and every one of them exactly as the first; fast asleep in the last place they had been.

Afraid this new 'virus/gas' would affected less frequently seen caeliths as well as humans, Dai closed the doors to his home and took leave for a few weeks to gather himself and work diligently on a cure.

In late August, he returned. He administered the antidote to Fukayna first to make sure it worked. When the caelith began to stir, Dai was full of hope again and he soon rushed off to wake the others....and that leads us to where we are now....
(September 13/05 storyline)

We are now also entered in the october masked-querade <3 We are kindly donating 3 masked Caeliths for the celebration!!!
OCTOBER MASKED-QUERADE - October 31st

Amohsis Male Preview
Kyu Female Preview
Kazzie Female Preview

the day after Amohsis' birthday *snigger*

September 25th/05
Ah Gabrielle Diamond won the hundred page prize. :3 Tags will be up tomorrow lovelies. Sorry I was away. But thank you for the sudden activity as well as the lovely promotional banner Bane!. <3

September 22nd/05
Okay here's the deal. Anyone who doesn't have one now and wants one (whether you are an owner or not, PM me. If you want both it'll cost 100g) Each plush gets tagged with your name on it <3

Also new flatsale up. Big cats is on hold still. But we have crazy Amoh's random colors. PLEASE help us get some advertising. I want to see some new owners and generate a following of somesort.

p_q I can't do it all by myself. (yes I realize I am needy)

PART 2
If anyone is interested in getting paid or just helping us out (custom Caelith could be involved) We could use a new banner design and a new tag. If you want to become a permanent worker here: I'm looking for a colorist and a permanent tagger (who will make new tags roughly every two months perhaps?) Send this account a PM for further information and a link to the lineart (I may just post it later but for now I have much coloring to do)

Part 3
Flatsale rules have been altered and Custom slots are now available...

September 13th/05
{IMAGE ABOVE NOW}
TADA!! Here's to our wonderful helpers. I've made limited edition Kazzie and Dai plushies. The first ones are free to the lovely people who've helped us bump. Send this account a message including: which plush you want. If you've helped out here I'll give it to ya for free. If not...I'll be selling them for a small fee in a bit >3

PS. Part three of the story is now up.

September 12th/05
Hmm...I have the rough of the plush done. He'll be up shortly I hope. Thanks to everyone who's come back!

We'll be setting up the flatsale again very soon...I'm just missing two of the flatsale pets >>; Also...working on secret stuff...which...maybe I'll put a mini preview up of the head shots I have done.

September 9th/05
Okay...send out letter to everyone. I reaaaally want this shop to get back up and running again <3 Really badly. I'm willing to put alot more time into it. So come back my lovelies I miss my babies >3

Ah yes. We're issuing a limited time only, Dai plush (IMAGE TO BE POSTED HERE WHEN COMPLETE) for anyone who makes posts in the next few days as we slowly get up to that front page once again!

August 23rd/05
AH FINALLY. I'm reseting everything. :3 The con is over my stress is fading and I totally miss all of you now <3 So...everyone can start welcoming back the all too familiar Caeliths.

We're finishing off coloring and such right now. Unfortunately the familiars promised a few months back will have to be dropped, but will be reissued with time. <3

July 1st/05
Um...I think we're going to be going on Hiatus after this flatsale guys...Rping and growths will still happen but for now...there wont be any new babies or trades, ext. I'm getting stressed because less and less help is available to me (amoh) So...I'm doing my best to get things working...but it just seems to get worse and worse. For now...I've decided after tomorrow...there wont be any flatsales for a while. Instead...I'd rather see more activity in the thread (not just OoC stuff), breeding, and I'll do my best to get the first event up and running. So...in short....everything is getting cut off so I can actually invovle myself with the owners who make this place great. (I think that interest in pets is almost gone on gaia...so I'm scared we're going under..)

June 29th/05
BLEH sorry i've been away so much...well we..have...I've been working pretty hard on getting ready for Anime Evolution and now I'm taking a break to make myself a Fiorea Plushie to go with my costume....x_x; The flatsale is still on but...I'm not too sure...on if we have any interest this time around. Partially because we haven't done very much in the thread lately which I'm terribly sorry about as well. I've been trying to get an event underway but it may be some time before the 'even't is colored. (because i'm trying not to rush my colorist p-q) So...try and keep alive people...I'm working hard on getting my life on track so I can be here with you all. You're such a wonderful bunch. heart

June 20th/05
:3 I added part two to the breeding section. Hopefully people enjoy the idea. I know I do and it just seems to fit...^^ anyhooooo~ <3

June 19th/05
I can't stress enough that people need to read the rules. If your caelith hasn't come out of it's tank by the date set on the tag. THEN YOU AREN'T BEING ACTIVE ENOUGH. You can rp outside of the shop but you still have to come in and activate it. Otherwise it will never come out.

ALSO don't forget to save adult caelith's to your own server. A few of them are gonna get deleted if their owners don't smarten up. (aka the first set who haven't bothered to come back)

PT2. Updated a bit. Adults are up and they are gorgeous. We have a new shop owner too. <3

June 17th/05
YAY!! The forum codes have now been updated and we can finally get the shop running again. Thank you all for your patience. Everything will be up and running very soon. Currently we are working on Caelith Mutations and I hope to release a few with in the next few weeks. :3 The three Familiars should be up soon and adult stages should be reached this weekend.
Also...new stage image has been put up. We now have vicious lineart (only adults) for those who would rather a more fight worthy image. If you have not been asked yet and would like your adult caelith moved to the vicious lineart please send me a message. The diagram has been moved to a link so it didn't take up too much space on the front page.
Luv Amo

Things to be done:
'Celestial' images wink
new tag :3 *surprise to you, cool to me*
Random images
Upload new lineart...growings
Color Halloween auction for october >3
Plan for Caelith comic <3 - 'Daichi's creation'
Gabby's one of a kind familiar for 100 page celebration

Messages for KAZZIE

Quote:
none...

Messages for AMOHSIS (DAICHI)

Quote:
none...

Messages for KYU

Quote:
none...

General Rules
1. Please don't PM me about availability. If and when tanks are available, they will be in the "Availability" Post, with a date set for sale/auction.
2. Don't steal the art! I don't think this needs explaining...
3. No editing posts in flatsales! This is extremely unfair to other people, and will result in blacklisting.
4. Don't request a pet if you can't pay. I'm fairly lenient on this, BUT I will not give your pet to you until I receive payment for it.
5. Don't beg for a pet. If there are none available, you will need to wait patiently like everyone else.
6. Respect everyone else in the thread. This does not just apply to other owners. This also applies to people who does not own a pet, and to the colorists. If I find anyone (owner/ non-owner) being too rude or causing a commotion, they will be blacklisted.
7. Please read all the rules!
8. These are RP heavy pets! There are penalties if you do not RP your pet. However there are ways around it...
9. Please be active in the thread! RP is not required, however, I do require you to stop in and let me know you're still alive (Five posts every two weeks)! A simple "hello" every once in a while will do....
10. Have fun!!! These pets are here for you to enjoy!
11. Don't just buy and run! Within two weeks of recieving your tank we require you to come in and 'activate' the pet. If you do not show up within the first month to 'activate' your pet, we will remove it from your care and auction it off.
12. Do not get Blacklisted! I can't say this enough...but if you get blacklisted your Caelith will be removed from your care and auctioned off to someone who cares.
13. ATTENTION ALL OWNERS!!! YOU MUST COME IN ONE WEEK AFTER YOU RECIEVE YOUR TANK IN ORDER FOR YOUR CAELITH TO ACHIEVE THE NEXT STAGE!!!
14. Save to your own server! One month after your Caelith reaches the adult form. We will be going through and deleting them from our server. Usually we'll be kind enough to send you a message before doing so.

Flatsale rules
All the above rules apply to flatsales, along with the following:

1. All posting must cease 5 minutes before the flatsale begins. This is to prevent hyper-posting and high stress from refreshing. This also applies to those not participating in the sale!
2. To promote fairness, sales will most likely be in the form of a prompt. Meaning, it will not be a first come, first serve. Most likely, I will post a question in either the five minute warning or the "GO" post. You will then have 30 minutes to answer the question. After this time, I will judge these answers and pick the winners. Don't worry, though, it will not be anything like a writing contest.
3. You may only try for ONE pet per flatsale. While I don't mind you owning more than one pet, you are only allowed to try for one per sale so that others will be allowed to get one.
4. Please do not complain about the choosing of winners. I choose to do the flatsales this way because it gives people with slower connections more of a chance at the sales.
5. I give preference to newbies. This means if you own one of these pets already and there is someone who does not own one trying for the same pet in a flat sale, I will give it to them first.
6. Flatsale tanks are 3k a piece. I consider this very low seeing as each one is done by hand and there are four or more stages...
7. After we confirm your purchase please send the money as well as a name and what gender you are after (make sure there is one of that gender availible to you). Afterwards we will send you a set of colors we have already picked and then you get to chose which one you'd prefer (for the time being)

Auction Rules
All rules apply to auctions, along with the following:

1. To prevent sniping, if a bid is placed within 10 minutes of the auction's end, it will be extended 10 minutes longer. An auction will not end unless ten minutes have passed after the last bid. (Only after the end time has already passed.)
2. Auctions will start at 3k. This is base price for a tank, I won't go any lower than this. Currently, there is no auto-buy, but I may make one if an auction gets too high.

Custom
1) PM farfromnormal your order form
2) Discuss everything! All art is done by Amohsis and some poses may be near impossible so be kind!
3) Pick a colorist...if you want samples just ask in your PM (Note: Kazzie and Amohsis are always available.)
4) See availability for Custom Slots.

There are four types of customs (prices subjected to change):
1) Custom colors - Normal stages just you get to pick your colors (5k)
2) Personal lineart with custom colors - Means you get all stages custom drawn (50k)
I don't want to do this often...if it's popular price goes up
3) Personal Adult Lineart - Adult is a personal pose but youth and infant are not/not custom coloring (8k)
4) Custom coloring + Personal Adult (10k)

Quote:
Custom Order Form:
Name:
Color: (if customizable be detailed)
Kind of Custom (#1-4):
Pose (if customizable):
Colorist:
Total Cost:

Pet Trade Information
If you would like to do a pet trade please PM Amohsis. Please note that we have the right to kindly decline any offers, but we are always on the look out for adorable and unique critters.
See Availabilty for Open slots.

I would like to personally thank Trinity_Celes_Rune for allowing me to use her rules

Please note that rules may change at anytime so please check back every so often. Most changes will be noted in the news post.

1. If I win an auction, may I bid in another? Feel free to! The only limit I have in place is one per flatsale
2. I asked for a pet for myself in the flatsale, can I buy one for a friend too? Absolutely! If you ask in a separate post from your own and also state who it is being purchased for, that is perfectly fine!
3. I ordered a pet but I never recieved a PM for it. Why not? Well, basically it's either because we did not receive a payment or we posted somewhere in the thread and unfortunately you didn't come back and check sweatdrop Plus, We do not want to chase after you to make sure you get the pet. Instead we will post it here in the pick up and in the owners posts and hope to god you figure that out somehow.
4. Do the tags for the pets change? Yes. Tags will change as your pet grows, but once it is an adult, you are required to save the tag to your own server so I can delete it off of mine. Once you have done so when the time comes, please let me know.
5. What about the tag background? Once you have gotten your particular pet, that will be the background forever. As we put up new pets for sale and such, the tag background will be changed and look different from the previous ones, so.. I suppose you can say that the tag for your pet will be limited edition until the new tag is distributed. wink
6. So you're saying that I'm basically getting two pets? Yes, that is exactly what I'm saying, but only a VERY lucky few will ever see the true form of the second pet. Otherwise....that little 'wing' thing is the other pet.
7. Can I name the other pet too? Of course you can. It just wont go on the tag. Well...you know if you rp alot and make the pet feel very loved then maybe I will take the time and put the 'celestials' name on your tag.
8. Can I make a journal for my pet? By all means go for it. I actually plan to make journals up for the next flatsale. But if you want to go ahead and do it now, just send me the link and I'll put it in the owners section. ^^;
9. So...if I don't rp then my Caelith will get weak? Not necessarily. I'm making a set of five familiars and if you cannot rp alot (or just because you want one) you can purchase one of these guys in auctions and flatsales so that they can *HELP* care for your Caelith and the 'celestial.'

feel free to make suggestions as to more questions for the FAQ.

Availibility

Quote:
***Rescheduling****
Time: 3pm PST (as usual)
Amount: 4
Theme: Big cats
Colors: Linx, cheetah, snow leopard and tiger
You can start getting the word out wink

Auctions

Quote:
None....

Raffle

Quote:
None...

Contest

Quote:
None...

Custom
See Rules for Form and Information

Quote:
Custom Slots:
1) Solstis
2) Gabrielle Diamond
3) *closed*

Pet Trades

If you wanna see if I'll do a pet trade just drop Amohsis a line.

Quote:
Pet Trade Slots:
1) None
2) None
3) None

~~OPEN FOR 'BUSINESS'~~
1. Your Caelith must be full grown to breed.
2. You may not breed siblings or relatives.
3. You must have rped finding your mate
4. Caeliths do not have to mate for life, though that is preferred. Two Caelith's of the same gender CAN breed if you really want them to. (cuz I know yaoi fans exist)
5. Breeding will result in anywhere from 1-6 eggs (if there are two owners, there will always be at least two eggs).
Each owner may keep one egg if they so desire. biggrin
6. You must wait until the resulting cubs are grown before breeding again.
Until further notice, the Caeliths will only be able to breed twice in their lifetime.
7. There is no cost for actual breeding, persay, but there will be a charge of 2k for each egg that is received (because it's only fair to pay the base pet price and besides it's 1k cheaper than normal BUT only if you are the ones keeping it otherwise it's 3k).
You may give away the eggs you receive, or you can auction them off.
In the case of an auction, the starting bid must be 3k, and I require only 25% of the end bid
(you will not need to pay anything until after the auction).

Example
You recieve four eggs from the breeding. You and the other breeder decide to keep one egg each. One of you decides to give one to a friend who will pay for it themselves, and the two of you auction the last.
Egg 1 - Breeder 1 pays 2k
Egg 2 - Breeder 2 pays 2k
Egg 3 - Breeder's Friend pays 3k
Egg 4 - Auctioned off and breeders decide how to split the gold after paying 25% of final bid.

Breeding Slot 1
1. x 2.

Breeding Slot 2
1. x 2.

Breeding Slot 3
1. x 2.

Breeding Slot 4
1. x 2.

Part 2
When your caelith picks a mate you have two choices, they can become a permanent pairing or it can be a one time thing (that way you can combine colors as many times as you want with any caelith).

If your caeliths does wish to become a permanent pair, then they have the option to 'mark' their significant other with a scar of any design and placement you chose (just make it simple)

In order to do so, you must show proof that you have rped picking your mate and you must pick a marking (it can just be a set of scars or a simple design if you wish) then send the link or sketch of that marking to Amohsis along with your caelith's name, its significant other, and 100g from both owners.

That way everyone will know who their special person is. wink (ONLY FOR PERMANENT PAIRINGS)

Below are 'shadows' of the stages the Caelith goes through. Each pet will emerge from the tank one week after they are received (please note that you must come into the store to 'activate' them) and from then on it will take two weeks to reach each stage until they are finally adults.

When they are first born, the 'celestial' will only hover around its host until it reaches the adult form when it will 'attach' itself permanently to your Caelith. But...On the odd occasion the 'celestial' may die before reaching that state (so TAKE care of it and rp!) and your Caelith will become weaker.

But then again, if you get a familiar, then they can help take care of the Caelith and the 'celestial' if you simply cannot get on often enough to rp. (just cause I'm so nice.)

Please remember that once your Caelith reaches its adult form you must save it to your own server within a months time. Once you save your adult to it's new server please send the link so we can keep our archive updated.

DIAGRAM OF EXPLAININGNESS
Just for your benefit, I've made a small (hopefully) understandable diagram to inform you of some things.

ATTENTION ALL OWNERS!!! If you did not read the information in the earlier posts please make sure you do it now. YOU MUST COME IN ONE WEEK AFTER YOU RECIEVE YOUR TANK IN ORDER FOR YOUR CAELITH TO ACHIEVE THE NEXT STAGE!!!

Original Owners (from the original store):

Pet/Gender/Owner/Image (link)
Rory/M/Ego Minion/#
Ciara/F/Beii/#

New Owners:

Legend: ( heart - Tank) ( 3nodding - Baby) ( xp - Youth) ( eek - Adult)

Pet (link) + Gender + Owner + (passive/vicious/weak)
Kutse eek + Male + Gabrielle Diamond + Passive
Kyoshi eek + Male + KaiRoseWolf + Passive
Sulia eek + Female + mew-neko + Passive
Duske eek + Male + GhostNeko + Passive
Volana eek + Female + Katherine of Dreamland + Vicious
Flora eek + Female + Strider Wolfknight + Passive
Alia eek + Female + Bumcake + Passive
Velio eek + Male + Master_Aldarus + Weak
Rufus eek + Male + Baneful + Vicious
Taheria eek + Female + O.Chocobo + Weak - Trade for Arubeus heart
Abolesce eek + Male + Elysia Kavanagh + Original
Shimmer eek + Female + Trinity Celes Rune + Passive - Trade for Kyronos
Akashi xp + Male + ...Lizzy Kat... + Undetermined - Trade for Aleph heart
Rith xp + Male + Mia Sharra + Undetermined - Custom Color Auction
Sileust xp + Female + Elysia Kavanagh + Undertermined - Custom Character
Crane xp + Male + Lady Vincira + Undetermined - Custom Alterations
Ebonfire 3nodding + Male + Gallows + Undetermined
Kaida 3nodding + Female + Kitsune Youkai-Chan + Undetermined
Zozma 3nodding + Male + Asellus + Undetermined
??? heart + Male + Solstis + Undetermined - Custom colors: Chimera 1
Yuuka 3nodding + Female + Gabrielle Diamond + Undertermined - Custom colors: Saltwater Crocodile

Care*takers:

Pet (link) + Gender + Owner (Kazzie/Daichi) + (passive/vicious/weak)
Fukayna eek + Male + Daichi + Passive
Amunet eek + Female + Kazzie + Passive

Black List

None and let's keep it that way.

Grey List

oddlaw_93 - someone doesn't read things

White List

KaiRosewolf heart
Baneful heart heart
Gabrielle Diamond

FanART

I love to see fanart of these beautiful creatures and I think they deserve a place of their own. Don't you?

Kyoshi - KaiRoseWolf

Random - Baneful

Rufus - Baneful

Rufus2 - Baneful

If you want me to upload this to my own site let me know dear

Banner
If you would like to link to our store (or become affiliates) then feel free to link to this thread using this banner and link it back to the main page of oyur shop:

Link Button
If you would like to link to our store in your signature (which would be lovely, by the way! heart ) then please use the following button and link it to the main page of our shop:

Affiliates

User Image

Look guys it's our sister shop.... Please check it out!!
Kylandrei!!!

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Clerk

FarFromNormal

Owners

Amohsis Types in blue
Kazzie Types in green
Elysia Kavanagh Types in Dark Red

Colorists

Amohsis
Kazzie
Elysia Kavanagh (Kyuketsuki) heart heart
Baneful

Taggers

None right now (see news post for details)

Bumpers

<Yournamehere> heart

Kyuketsuki for coming back and coloring for me
Trinity_Celes_Rune for everything
GhostNeko for approving the lineart and complimenting
Kazzie for making the banners, putting the tags together, managing the store and providing input~

Rules!!!(also posted in the Roleplay)

ROLEPLAY THREAD

Roleplaying is not mandatory but if you do not:
-The Caelith will grow up to be weak
-Breeding cannot be possible
-You will simply miss out on event privledges

You can rp in this thread, the main thread (since that will keep us alive), or in a journal (if you make a journal please send us the link and we will place it in the owners information).

You do not have to be an UBER roleplayer, we welcome any skills.

1) Please keep it to a PG-13.
2) Pet fighting is allowed (especially when trying to pick a mate...you can fight over them) but only if it is cool with both owners and that it is not too graphic.
3) Refrain yourselves from using l33t or lamer writing. I do not want to see that because it just makes you sound stupid and besides I can't just read the idiot language.
4) No Capslocking.
5) Any pet is welcome here. You don't have to own a >>Caelith<< to join in our fun.
6) Swearing is fine, but please do not insult each other. I don't want anyone to feel unwelcomed (unless I'm the one chewing them out...and I better have a valid reason for it too).
7) Keep everything in character please unless you are asking for permission to something to the other pet (ie. fighting, comfirming movement such as picking a mate).
8 ) DO NOT advertise in the roleplay thread, it's alright in the main thread.
9) If you roleplay on AIM or MSN or whatever with your pet and would like that to count towards finding a mate or growing healthy then save the conversation and PM so I can give you my e-mail so that you can send it to me so that I can verify that. So that...So that...

Getting Blacklisted is very possible here and if you do, your pet will be taken away and auctioned off to someone who cares enough to follow rules.

>>Caelith<< notes

-Baby Caeliths are about the size of a house cat (1.5 feet)
-Youth's about the size of a golden retriever (2.5 feet)
-Adult is about the size of a black panther (4 feet)
-Caeliths are capable of human speech but because of how they were built, they can only speak through telepathy (it's only fair).
-Cannot fly.
-More to come...

Daichi and Kazzie notes

-Daichi will write in blue. May also post under the Avatar Amohsis.
-Kazzie will write in green. May also post under the Avatar Kazzie.
-Other information will become apparent especially when full body images are posted.

Something has happened in the lab and all the caeliths are waking up from what seemed to be a long slumber. Daichi is hiding something...

Macketrion [085-KS] - A creation carefully designed by Kazzie. Originally his first attempt at a realistic robot. Unfortunately its fake fur has nearly fallen off, leaving it as a very disfigured pile of metal. Its long legs allow it to move swiftly along the ground, while its small, more animalistic legs cause it to move slowly. This creature, despite its odd appearance, is very lovable and has a strong AI system installed. Allowing it to learn anything you set out to teach it (including caring for and raising Caeliths).

Deruphin - This creature was obviously designed by Daichi, but its blade-like arms are from Kazzie's great mind. In other words, both created this creature. Though its appearance is somewhat misleading, Deruphin is a very sweet and loving creature. His specialty is battle and it'll certainly raise your Caelith to be strong and powerful.

Myruphin - Strangely enough, this creature already exists in the world of the Celestials. Though not much is known about Myruphin, it is obvious to the eyes that it is a mischief-maker. According to Dai's research, linking this genie-like creature with your Caelith will certainly have 'amusing' results.

Aremin - What can we say about this strange critter? He walks on the many legs he keeps close to his body and yet he can fly. His many eyes are always good for keeping an eye on the youngsters and his talent is odd yet useful. He will teach your Caelith to keep their senses clear at all times as well as how to attain the purest of heart. Despite the crooked grin on his face, Aremin will surely be a good influence.

Bippy 5.0 - A robotic creation designed by the one and only Kazzie. Strange and slightly dented, this roly-poly thing will become a good playmate for your growing Caelith. It speaks in a series of beeps, but luckily it comes with a manual.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff