Welcome to Gaia! ::

VISITORS <3

+1 1 100.0% [ 722 ]
Total Votes:[ 722 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 439 440 441 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Table of Contents

Shop Status/News 01
Introduction 02
Rules & FAQ 03
Set Lists 04
How to Order 05
Order Form 06
Redeem Prizes 07
Extra Services 08
Owner List 09
Blacklist 10
Affiliates 11
Link to Us 12
About Us 13
Giftbox 14
Notice 15

News & Updates

Aug 31st: Five Squeenix SEs are available.
Jun 15th: Set 6 is finally here!

Feb 19th: Gifts updated! Thank you everyone!
Feb 17th: Custom Section has been added to the set lists heart
Feb 12th: The SE Store is up and running.
Feb 11th: Information about Tokens has been added to the FAQ.
Feb 10th: Set 5 has been added!
Feb 10th: Gift section has been updated, thank you all for your generosity heart Set 5 expected today!
Feb 7th: The Shop rules have been updated to reflect the new system, please read them!
Feb 6th: We've set up all the accounts on the new system and are sending out login information. Please be patient with us. We'll get to you eventually once Gaia stops telling us we can't send more than 1 PM per minute. gonk We've also added 5 gold to everyone's account as a way to say thanks for putting up with us! heart
Feb 1st: zipple here. I'm attempting to switch the system on which Yochi Vend is run. What does this mean? The good: You'll be able to see all your prizes on one nifty page and which ones you'll never have to bother us when you forget to save them; also, we're getting rid of claim codes. The bad: I'm pulling down the claim page, so you can't retrieve any more prizes for now. The really really ugly: I'm re-adding all the prizes that have been retrieved thus far by hand. Yes, it will take a while. What prompted this? First, there was the whole passwords/bonus passwords not working. Then we got a PM that our Lost and Found service was considered scamming, so since we're not undercutting profit anymore.... 8D Plus, I really needed to learn to use databases before this contest I'm supposedly entering in a few months. XD Sorry for the inconvenience!
Feb 1st: A new freebie! Please save it to your computer and upload it to your own image host. 8] Happy Valentine's Day! Added a lovely gift from Dunazul too! Thank you!
Jan 27th: We've added a new section for Notices (post #15). We're sorry that we had to write the current notice, as we may just be fueling flames, but we felt it was necessary.
Jan 25th: We recieved a wonderful gift from Once Upon a Time! Thank you for our Yochi doll!!!
Jan 20th: Officially open today!

Yochi is a very talented girl! When she isn't stumbling across mysterious eggs she likes to work with her hands. Making figurines of all her favourite people/hated enemies. She is so talented infact that she has started making things in her sleep! So many infact that her vending machine can no longer hold them all, and so Yochi ever the con artist shrewd entrepreneur sees a business opportunity!

Would you like to buy some of Yochi's creation's? Here at Yochi Vend you can play our game of chance, gold go's into the machine and gachapon's come out! Which one will you be lucky enough to get? There are gachas in the machine that even Yochi doesn't know about it....

The vending machine works using Yochi Gold, When you order Yochi Gold, Yochi creates an account for you which stores your gold and when you log into it you can use the machine as many times as your Yochi Gold allows! Every Gachapon you get will be displayed on your Profile <3 Don't worry if you get a duplicate, Yochi will exchange it for a Yochi token! What do the tokens do? Only time will tell~~

100 gold per Yochi Gold but you must buy them in INCREMENTS OF FIVE (5).

Can you collect them all?

RULES

01. READ EVERYTHING ON PAGE 1 BEFORE YOU ORDER! Questions that are already answered here will be ignored/redirected back here.

02. Do NOT order unless the shop is open! Check the thread title or first post!

03.You must always post your order in the shop. Do not PM us.

04. You can only order Yochi Gold in INCREMENTS OF FIVE (5).

05. You cannot request specific Gachapons Yochi Vend is entirely a game of chance!

06. You may display the Gachas you win as part of collections/signatures but YOU CANNOT USE THE IMAGES FOR ANYTHING ELSE.

07. Do not resell/share your Gachas.

08. Do not be rude to your fellow Gaians and especially not to the shop owners or you will be blacklisted. Stupidity will also get you blacklisted.

09. Patience is a virtue. If your order is accepted, please be patient. Your Vend account will be updated/created as soon as possible.

10. Do not spam the thread. Chat is welcome, so long as it's relevant. Bumps are extremely welcome, but please be reasonable!

FAQ

Q: Why can I only purchase Yochi Gold in increments of five?
A: This rule is mostly in place because it makes everything easier for us. Not to mention, it's simply not worth processing orders for, say, 100 gold.

Q: What are Tokens?
A: Tokens are your compensation for getting duplicate gachas. You can trade them in for more Yochi Gold at the Bank or more prizes at the Special Edition Store.

Q: I copy and pasted the prize image in my sig/profile. Why aren't they showing up?
A: We don't allow direct linking from our server. Please save prizes to your own computer and upload them to your own image host. Of course, you can always just link back to your profile. ;]

Q: Why are the prizes within a set so random?
A: We're weird people who don't think things through. DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT? XD

Q: When are you open/closed?
A: We are usually open when either KIRAGOJIRA or zipple are on. This gachapon shop will be closed 6-12 hours prior to and after flatsales at the eggery to keep trade requests separate.

Q: When is the next set coming out?
A: Whenever we have the time and will to make a new one. 8]

Q: Where is KIRAGOJIRA?
A: I have no idea. crying

These are the Gachapon sets you can currently order. The previews are all in greyscale but the actual gachas will be in full colour whee Blacked out Gachas are the rares!

Remember, YOU CANNOT REQUEST SPECIFIC GACHAPONS. What you get will be a randomly generated gacha from the set of your choice. Which one you get all depends on how lucky you are! wink

REGULAR MIXED SETS

SET 01
1. Kinomoto Sakura
2. Ayanami Rei
3. Uzumaki Naruto
4. Sailormoon
5. Edward Elric
6. Kurosaki Ichigo
7. L
8. Ootori Kyoya
9. ???

SET 02
1. Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV
2. Mihama Chiyo (+dad)
3. Loki
4. Uchiha Sasuke
5. Dark Mousy
6. Monkey D. Luffy
7. Sawada Shin
8. Piccolo
9. ???

SET 04
1. Inuyasha
2. Shinku
3. Rock Lee
4. Suzumiya Haruhi
5. Hagumi Hanamoto
6. Belldandy
7. Fye D. Flowright
8. Eyeshield 21
9. ???

SET 05
1. Krad
2. Utena Tenjou
3. Chiaki Shinichi
4. Gaara of the Sand
5. Sakaki
6. Reborn
7. Nozomu Itoshiki
8. Taichi Kamiya
9. ???

SPECIAL THEMED SETS

SET 03: Video Game Characters
1. Mario
2. Solid Snake
3. The Prince
4. Chun Li
5. Samus Aran
6. Phoenix Wright
7. Viewtiful Joe
8. The Master Chief
9. ???

SET 06: Square Enix Characters *New!*
1. Cloud Strife
2. Squall Leonhart
3. Vivi Orunitia
4. Yuna
5. Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca
6. Lightning
7. Montblanc
8. Sora
9. ???

Custom Gachas

Sorry, because of KIRAGOJIRA's absence, we are not offering customs at the moment.

Event Prizes

1. PAGE 100 PRIZE
Jacob Black owned by - k o m a c h i i -

2. PAGE 200 PRIZE
Flonne owned by chenali

How to Order

Please read the following carefully. You must follow these steps, or we will not fill your order! DO NOT PM ORDERS--THEY WILL BE IGNORED.

01. Copy the Order Form (found in the next post).

02. Fill out the form. Please be complete and accurate. Post it as a reply to this thread.

03. Send your trade immediately. If you do not trade your trade within 3 days, your order will be considered void.

04. Wait patiently for us to accept your trade. Then accept the trade to complete it.

05. Wait patiently for us to fill your order. If this is your first time ordering your pm will contain the password to your Yochi Vend account and an Order confirmation. If it is not your first time , your gold will be updated accordingly but you will not receive a PM. It may take several hours to a day for us to fill your order. Please do not PM the shop mule (Yochi Vend), zipple, or KIRAGOJIRA unless 2 full days have passed and you have not received a PM or your account has not been updated.

Reminders:

- You can only purchase Yochi Gold in INCREMENTS OF FIVE (5).
- You can use your Yochi Gold to redeem prizes from ANY set list or purchase ANY special editions.

Order Form

Please complete all fields. Remember, you can only purchase Yochi Gold in INCREMENTS OF FIVE (5). IE: You can order five(5) or ten (10), but you cannot order one(1) or seven (7).

[size=20][color=forestgreen][b]NEW ORDER ______________________[/b][/color][/size][size=11][color=cadetblue]

[b]Recipient's Username: [/b]

[b]Number of Yochi Gold: [/b]

[b]Total Gold Due: [/b]
[/size][/color][size=20][color=forestgreen][b]______________________ NEW ORDER[/b][/color][/size]

Sample Completed Order Form:

NEW ORDER ______________________

Recipient's Username: Yochi Vend

Number of Yochi Gold: 25

Total Gold Due: 2500
______________________ NEW ORDER

Redeem Prizes

To redeem your prize(s), simply go to http://gaia.portmanteaux.org/gash/.

Enter your username exactly as it appears on Gaia and the password we sent you. Do not enter your Gaia password. You can then access the gachapon machine and your profile page will automatically update as you redeem new gachapons. Good luck!

If you have forgotten your password, please just leave a message in the thread and we will PM it to you as soon as possible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. YOCHI NATIONAL BANK [ GO ]
NPC: Cyprus the Bank Teller
"Huh? Yochi keeps giving you those stupid tokens? Well, they're not exactly all that valuable, but I guess I'll take them off your hands. My exchange rate is 20 tokens for 1 gold OR 50 tokens for 3 gold."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. SPECIAL EDITION STORE [ GO ]
NPC: Niji-tan the Shop Manager
"Otaku is such a harsh word. I'd like to think of myself more as an... eclectic collector. My life long dream is to meet Yochi, but she says she won't meet an 'ugly fart' like me unless I collect 1 billion of her tokens. Want to help a guy out? I'll trade you my extra gachas for some of those shiny tokens. Of course, a guy like me can't say no to gold..."
Customer List
4laugh =tipper

(Complete List)

1. dandaman3000 4laugh
2. Rage Beat
3. Absolute Disaster
4. Moonx3
5. DJ Stickers
6. chenali
7. fairie2002
8. t3h_Fluff
9. Naeyru 4laugh
10. Ezerith 4laugh
11. LadyDelaidra 4laugh
12. Ichikuro 4laugh
13. Fantasme
14. Pupuran! 4laugh
15. - k o m a c h i i - 4laugh
16. Ren the Only
17. guessboynosya
18. Dunazul 4laugh
19. [Carly] 4laugh
20. Tellah Amna
21. dhum
22. Vilyana
23. [Hyde]
24. Young Lord Larsa Solidor
25. Mystlc
26. Meigumii
27. .hidden melody.
28. Debussie
29. 12_Melancholy
30. Sariia
31. MoonKitsune
32. Miku_Ayawei
33. Ferinus Nex
34. AnimeJet 4laugh
35. Appeal
36. Queen Remikan
37. Kaiki
38. suuit san
39. ChihiroSan
40. Pounded
41. Sailor Kasumi
42. Sweetange
43. Cocainebow
44. Friday_Dora
45. Kodoku Mei
46. ardillosa
47. Luminescens
48. ...orugosa...
49. Neshaka
50. Silverah 4laugh
51. vegeta_nathan13
52. HSM_2015
53. Past Times
54. Blade von Doom 4laugh
55. Tweeetyy
56. Placid Envy
57. kirachan9
58. Darklionpt
59. Kale Powell 4laugh
60. extell
61. Painted Death
62. The Loveless Poet
63. F.a.l.l.e.n._.A.n.g.e.l
64. Futaro
65. o0o Neko o0o 4laugh
66. Tastes Like Strawberries
67. Chrystali
68. Korosuki
69. Countess Spookula
70. duhazngurl
71. Roxas0711
72. Petite Kitsune
73. mistoftime
74. The Celes 4laugh
75. frozen_toquito
76. trout boy1
77. omgitzangi
78. Kaldeagirl
79. The Caffeine Queen
80. Lainuwho
81. JustaBinaryNumber
82. SATURNINUS 4laugh
83. Powdered_Pixie
84. Yochi
85. Mistah Gashapon
86. Emi 4laugh
87. xxx_xxx_phoenix_xxx_xxx
88. Aiko Destiny
89. Aur0na
90. D_Negel
91. Lady in the Golden Wood
92. lylstarryazngurl
93. Senyou
94. Commander Rigby
95. Nychii
96. watchingmidnight
97. Zorri Star
98. Lorallis
99. Kiraboshi
100. Coldfire
Blacklist

NONE YET! LUCKY FOR YOU XD
Affiliates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image

Our Other Shops

Link to Us

Will change from open to close. (88x31)

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36957877]
[img]http://gaia.portmanteaux.org/gash/link88x31.php[/img][/url]

User ImageUser Image

Yochi Vend is zipple and KIRAGOJIRA. This shop is co managed between them and each Gacha set is a joint effort (half each *thumbs up*) the script that generates the gachas and lets us manage the shop was written by zipple (WHO IS A PHP GENIUS FAILURE *DIES*).

Yochi Vend is an almost completely self-run shop that eats all your gold.
Gifts for us <3

From Once Upon a Time heart !
Adorable gift from Dunazul heart !
Yochi pixel by and be blue~. heart !
Beyond adorable Yochi Cake by Sailor Kasumi heart !
SUPER CUTE Yochi doll by Painted Death!
Mistah Gashapon
YOU WANTED CHUN LI RIGHTZ? HOHOHO >8D!

The infamous Mistah Gash as captured by Komachii heart

Fantastic Yochi portrait by SATURNIUS!
Incredibly scandalously cute Yochi Chibi by Naeyru!
Beautiful snowglobe from Dunazul heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The legendary bunny-pounding Mochi and Yochi herself as drawn by t3h_fluff heart

Awesome Yochi Pixel ID gifted to us and made by Ezerith!
User Image

LOLOL Capped by Ezerith heart heart

Cheeky Yochi portrait by KTCN721!

Adorable Yochi pin that should be real by pluto_san! heart

Notice

It has come to our attention since the opening of the other gachapon shop that we have been accused of "copying," and thus stealing, their idea. While we do not mind the so called "competition," since we do not recognize it as such (we sell different things, have different features, etc.), we do feel very insulted that we have somehow become the ones who are following a "trend," and for several reasons, this is impossible. First and foremost, Yochi's account was created in August 2007 for the specific purpose of becoming this shop's mule. Second, the script that enables both zipple and KIRAGOJIRA to manage the shop and update sets without a shared FTP is complex and took over a month to iron out (zipple actually learned PHP through scripting this shop!). Third, a base for the prizes and then 4 complete sets (with what we'd like to think as high quality) don't just appear out of thin air. Then there is the fact that, yes, Yochi Vend did open before other said shop. In short, we have been planning this for months, and it's only coincidental that both shops opened in the same week.

And of course, we don't mean this in an accusatory manner. We just want to clear up this very rude misconception because, again, we were very insulted when we learned that such comments were being made of us by several people. Please refrain from suggesting or accusing either shop owners of copying one another, because the fact of the matter is: we did not copy them, and they did not copy us. If you still doubt us, then feel free to PM us, and we will be happy to show you screencaps of conversations between ourselves and others regarding Yochi Vend that date back to August.

Please continue to support us, and if you happen to love the other shop, please continue to support them as well! 8]

- Yochi
Jan. 27, 2008

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas