Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cloven Cats
News
News

1.28.05 The candies from the flatsale have opened up, yay for little ones running around. xp
1.14.05 Finally, some updates. xp There will be a flatsale this weekend, I'm looking at Sunday evening (roughly 5:00 EST). If there is anyone that has a problem with this date, let me know in the thread. The Cats for this flatsale were colored by the talented Damia Grynn heart .
12.31.04 Finally switching the Cats over to the other server. The new addresses will be PMed. Also, I'm looking for an additional colorist to help bring life to this shop. The next flatsale will be when classes start up again for me (around the 12th) mainly because to get a decent connection, I have to go to a coffee shop. Following the flatsale, there will be the first auction, which I'm working on now. It should be interesting, and will take a little time to color. I won't say what exactly it will be of, but it is based on a certain artwork. ninja

11.23.04 Ok, I was having some problems with Photobucket bandwidth, so, with a suggestion from a friend, I will soon be moving the Cloven Cats over to a new server. It might take a few days because of Photobucket doing some stuff to their site, so be patient. I'll PM everyone with their new addresses. If you prefer to host it yourself, let me know and send a link so that I can post it on the front page. Thanks!
10.25.04 This flatsale will be a small one, only three this time. Some of the Cats weren't agreeing with me. So only three this time. As for the date, I think Wed, Oct. 27 is a good day, in the evening, EST.
10.19.04 Breeding is open, everyone's an adult and I'm working on the next flatsale. I'll make sure all of the stages are complete, so it won't take as long in the future. Custom Cats is now open as well.
10.13.04 I'm finally updating the last teens. I promise it won't take this long in the future. The teens will be done as I do them, in no particular order.
10.1.04 Due to a death in the family, everything is pushed back. I'm sorry.
9.22.04 The flatsale is being postponed until after I come back from my trip. I'll also update some of the teens then too.
9.18.04 Ok, the next flatsale will be next week, and it has a theme!!! Big cats.... I know, not original, but it works
9.13.04 Adults up!!! Three of em, now to open breeding....

9.8.04 First Flatsale has closed, I should throw a party. Thanks for all who participated!! The items will be next to come out, I promise
8.25.04 Flatsale changed to 6:30pm because of a meeting I have to go to. Sorry for the inconvenience.
8.24.04 Flatsale tomorrow at 6pm EST
8.22.04 Petshop opened

Rules
Rules

1. NO STEALING THE ARTWORK. This lineart was drawn by Sunnith and colored by myself, let's be mature and not steal it.
2. Do not beg. There will be plenty of flatsales, so there will be lots of opportunities to acquire a Cloven Cat.
3. DO NOT PM ME!!! Post everything here, questions etc. There will be Hell to pay if you PM me. My inbox is too full already.
4. Flatsales are first come, first serve. The pets are 2k apiece. After I post the word "Go!" post the number of the Cloven Cat you want. Do not send trade until you see your name by it's number. Once you see your name, post the name of your Cat in the thread, so I can update it's cert. I may take some items, just post in the thread and I'll let you know if I'll take it. It will be valued at mid-GEN value.
5. You can own as many Cloven Cats as you like, but can only buy one per flatsale.

F.A.Q.
F.A.Q.

How much are they?
2k for a regular flatsale. Auctions will start at 2k and will have individual autobuys.

How do I get one of my own?
Flatsales are pretty common and they are first come, first serve. You just post which you want, after the flatsale is opened.

Can I please please have one for free????
stare No. Save up money and buy one. Don't beg, or to the black list you'll go.

Do I need to save to my own server, or will you host it?
For now, I will host it. I may change this in the future.

When is the next flatsale?
Look in the News section. When I decide there will be one, I will post it there.
Stages
I just posted colored ones. I didn't feel like posting the lineart versions.
Candy

User Image'
This is the first stage as recieved by the candymaking fairy. It is in this stage for about a week, before emerging.

Baby

User ImageUser Image
The Male is on the right, the female on the left. This is the stages they emerge as. At this stage, they are fairly intelligent, but know nothing of the world around them. It is up to you to show them. They can learn to talk with you, give some training. If you want to keep them at this stage, there is a potion you can buy. My little one drank the formula, so she will never grow up.

Adult

User ImageUser Image
As in the above sample, the male is on the left and the female on the right. This is their adult stage and all of the quirks of their personality should be visible by now. They can breed without any outside help and any special abilities they may aquire will come out now.
Story
Story

One day, I was shopping in one of Gaia's shops. As I was leaving the store, an old man sitting outside beckoned for me to come over. It was a nice day, so I had nothing but trust that day for complete strangers. As I came over, he was reaching into a little bag fastened around his waist. He pulled out some candy and offered it to me. That is when I started feeling some doubt.
As I looked at the candy, however, I noticed that they were shimmering below the surface, something I had never seen regular candy do.
They're not regular candy you know
His voice came out soft and smooth and then I noticed his ears. He was an elf. Noticing the look on my face as I made this discovery, he motioned that I should follow him. He took me to a small hut in the woods where a candy maker lived.
The candy maker was a fairy that made all kinds of candies. She smiled as I looked in awe around me. She then told me that she needed a kind person to start spreading her candy presents around. When I looked kind of puzzled, she brought out a small cat, or what I thought was a cat. When I looked closer, I saw that it had hoofs.
This is what I want you to give out to people
I nodded solemnly as I took some of the candy that she had already made, promising to come back as more were made.
Upcoming Sales
Flatsales

Available:
None

Auctions

One coming up soon ninja
Owners
Key:Candy Child Adult Stunted
Male:
Teigra: Akio/M/Fire*
HelMel: Twilight/M/Purple*
red-i3: Agimitsu/M/Earth*
MegaRose: Frankie/M/Doberman*Frankie's Journal
GTZim:Kamui Strym'r/M/GT*
Atanaqui:Raja/M/White Tiger*
Hakuo0000:Ki/M/Leopard*
aya kittie: Sam/M/Rainbow*
rainbow_sparckle: Flash/M/Skylight*

Female:
FairyFaye: Tenebrae/F/Night*
Salvia_Fairy: Tarpeia/F/Water*
Narakyndryn: Solstice/F/Air*
Demonic Curse: Tranquillity/F/Dalmation *
Onilen: Zita/F/Heart*
Paper.Heart: Eriol/F/Tiger*
HelMel: Nova/F/Moonlight*
Yamis Angel: Atem/F/Pastel*
Yamis Angel: Candance/F/Custom*
Items
In order to by an item, post in the thread the item and then send trade with "Item Purchase" in the subject line.
Potions

Stunt Potion:
User Image
This will hold your Cloven Cat at it's current stage. Price is 500g. This can be used after your Cat has reached adulthood, to revert your Cat back to it's childhood look. Once it is reverted back to a child, it will remain this way, so choose wisely.

Accessories

User Image
Legwarmers, the accessory that not only looks great, but keeps the hoofs warm. Currently only for females, as there is a lack of area on the male's legs. If you own a male and would still like legwarmers, I will make them just for you... xp These are for both child and adult stages, and come in any color you request. Price is 50g. If you want more than a solid color, price is 100g.
User Image
Horns, small bumps that add a devilsh look to any Cat. Price is 50g, please specify a color when ordering. The one displayed is black.

Items

A toy! A toy! A toy for your cat! Forget the mice, give your cat, a doll to play with. Choose from our premade selection, or order a custom. Pre-made are 100g, while a custom is 300g. Once a custom is made, you can buy it, but you will still have to pay the custom price, as it would be unfair to the original purchaser.
Premade:
1.User Image 2. User Image
Custom example:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Is working on

Jewelry
Wings?
Suggestions Welcome!! (posted in the thread, of course)

More to come.
Breeding
breeding

Breeding at this shop will be a little different. First of all, if your Cat is an adult and wishes to breed, no matter what sex, it can. The price of that breeding is 2k, (1k from each owner), resulting in about 3-4 pieces of candy.
Each owner may keep one piece of candy, and the rest will be auctioned off or sold on a flatsale. If you should decide not to keep your candy, it will be sold, and you will recieve half of the proceeds.
If you have stunted your Cat's growth, fear not, you can still breed. This will come at no extra charge.

To breed, PM me telling me that you would like to breed, then each of you needs to send the 1k with "Breeding" as the subject line.

Breeding spots

1. heart Akio and Tarpeia heart
Here they are, the first one is a steam, the last one is a smoke, the others, I have no idea... xp
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
2. Open
Custom Cats
3k for a custom candy, you pick gender, and colors.

Open, just post in the thread, using this form:
Form

Name:
Main body color:
Markings on body:
Neck fur color:
Sex:
heart Employees heart
Damia Grynn, Colorist blaugh
Black List
No one xp
White List
Star Sorceress for bumping the shop so many times heart 3nodding
Affiliates/Links
PM if you want to be here.
Affiliates

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hand painted pets, you really should check out....
Dragons, 'nuf said whee

The shop of my other colorist, Damia Grynn

Links

User Image
User Image

My Banner

User Image
[url=http://tinyurl.com/6b9hd][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v164/FairyFaye/Cloven%20Cats/Banner.jpg[/img][/url]
Pet Trades
I will trade my pets for some pets. PM me if interested.
Contests/Events
I am currently looking for another colorist, with hopes of bringing more life to the thread. I'm looking for someone with imagination and some new ideas. Shading is a plus, but I use a premade shading base, so like I said, shading isn't crucial. PLEASE POST YOUR EXAMPLES IN THE THREAD BELOW. If I like your style, I'll give you a link to the lineart. Do not get offended if your style isn't what I'm looking for.
Payment is half of the profits for any flatsales colored and 75% for any auctions. This is negotiable, depending on skill. I'm looking for at least one colorist, but this is flexible.

Thread:Here
My Pets(some) and other things
User Image
Plushies!!!
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Recent Avi art:
User Image
Links to larger photos:
Pic a little big
An older one
I love art and plushies!!!

Quick Reply

Submit