Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Greetings to all! Although I recently started Gaia, I realized that a large number of people are either searching for gold or finding a job. Knowing that none of these tasks are easy to come by, I have decided to do one thing...

Welcome to TwilightDRAGONX's Job Employment Agency!

Purpose: To help all Gaians (both newbies and veterans) find a job in the world of Gaia. Hopefully, we will find your very own dream job.

Note to all Potential Customers and/or Clients:
(We are currently undergoing changes with the agency and are not accepting applications until Mid-December. Sorry for the inconvenience.)

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
To All Potential and Current Employees:

The only job available in my agency is a seeker.

What is a Seeker?:

Seekers are job hunters who search around Gaia for available and open positions in local businesses. This includes clubs, inns, bars, etc. They also ask managers in these businesses to advertise in our agency.

Seeker Duties:

Here's a summary of a seeker's duties:

1. Arrive and open the agency whenever I, TwilightDRAGONX, am not here on Gaia. (Each seeker is given a "key" to open up the agency)
2. Wait at the agency ready to help any clients who walk in.
3. Make conversation with any other seekers, clients, and even me.
4. Advertise the agency through the Chatterbox thread by looking for posts about Gaians looking for a job.
5. Search the Gaia Commerce Thread for managers who are in search of employees (that is, if business is slow).
6. Ask managers if they want to post a help wanted advertisement at the agency. (Posting is free!)
7. Search for particular jobs based on what a potential client has given me and what I give you (through PM).
8. Persuade the potential manager to hire your client or ask if they can have an interview with your client.
9. PM me and the client if a possible "dream job" has been found.

How Does Seeking Work?:

Once a potential client is found, a seeker is given a week to find their client a job. They visit and PM managers of particular businesses (all based on client's info) and ask these managers if they are willing to hire and accept their client. Falure to find a job in one week results in a strike (see below).

If a transaction is successful, seekers are paid half the amount of our Seeking Fees that a client pays us. Payment can be as low as 0G and as high as 500G (see below)

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Current Staff:

Manager/Owner-TwilightDRAGONX
Co-Owner-LiL_MeRcUrY_PiNaY

Seekers-

1. master me
2. Jibby_the_Drugged_panda
3. 70scheese
4. o.0-Life Like-0.o
5. Dark-Wing Vixen
6. Dr. Casey Nore
7. KnivesTheHumanoidKiller

The Five Strike Rule-

A strike, (X), is given to any seeker for improper conduct and/or failure. Here's how seekers get strikes:

1. Unable to meet a client's seeking deadline.
2. Mistreating a walk-in customer.
3. Acting rude and unprofessional towards any other Gaian managers.

When a seeker gets 5 (X)'s, they will be fired. However, a seeker will not receive a strike for their first two seeking jobs. This will encourage you, my seekers, to do better next time.

There are over 10,000 jobs in the Gaia Commerce Thread. I expect you, my seekers, to find at least one job that will match a client's info/criteria.

Banners:

Those who work in the agency are encouraged to advertise through their signatures. These are the current banners for the agency:

User Image

http:[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3449515] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/britt32593/banner.bmp[/img][/URL]

Anyone who knows how to make one, please PM me. It is greatly appreciated!

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Now Hiring:

A new agency deserves some new employees... wink

Looking for people to become seekers.

I prefer walk-in interviews. But if you don't have any time or I'm not present at the time, you can PM me for a job.

All applicants will undergo a screening process which involves answering several questions to the best of their ability.

Currently, I'm looking for 3 more seekers (to make it a total of 10 seekers). If there comes a time when we obtain a lot of potential clients, I will add an extra 5 employees to add to the roster (making it a total of 15 seekers).

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
To All Potential Clients:

We here at the agency will try our best to find as many possible jobs for you and hopefully one of them will be to your liking.

When you, the client, walk into our agency, we ask you to do the following:

1) Be nice and courteous to me and my seekers.
2) No profanity, nudity, or cybering at the agency.
3) No spamming unless you're a manager making a help wanted post.
4) No excessive bumping... one bump is fine.

At the end of a "successful" transaction, you will have to pay a Seeking Fee. (see below)

A "successful" transaction happens when we contact a manager and she accepts the client into his/her business within one week of seeking. You will be given a three day trial period to work at your new job... if you like your new job, the transaction is successful.

Seeking Fees are based upon current jobs you have and whether or not a job is paying or not. Here are the fees:

# of current jobs/new job pays or doesnt?

no job/no pay = FREE
no/pays = 50G
1 job/no pay = 100G
1 job/pays = 150G
2 jobs/no pay = 200G
2 jobs/pays = 250G
3 jobs/no pay = 300G
3 jobs/pays = 350G
10+ jobs/pay or no pay = 1000G

This is the pattern of seeking fees...

How to Pay the Seeking Fee:

After the 3 day trial period, you MUST pay the Seeking Fee to me or my co-owner (unless you have no current jobs and the job we're looking for doesn't pay).

If you do not have the proper payments to either me or the receptionist, I will ask your new manager to suspend your position until you pay properly. If no payment arrives within 3 days, you will be banned here and I will make sure your new manager lays you off.

We will be given a week to help you find a job. If we are unable to find one within that week, I will personally pay you 200G for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Banned List:
nishikiro_kita (for his impatience and attitude toward me and my seekers)

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
To All Gaian Business Managers:

TwilightDRAGONX's Job Employment Agency encourages all managers to use this thread to post any available positions.

You are not required to "walk-in" unless you want to talk to me or my seekers. A help wanted post is all that you need to make when posting in this thread.

You may post as many times as you want! And it's free!... but old posts/advertisements will be deleted.

Hope this will help you find some extra help in your business.

-TwilightDRAGONX

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Hello again!

Before anyone asks our help, I would like for you to not only talk to my seekers, but to PM the following information to me.

1. Username
2. Date Joined On Gaia
3. Male or Female
4. Any Job Experience? (Yes/No) Describe.
5. If Yes on 4), how many jobs do you currently work?
6. What kind of place do you want to work for? (Bar/Inn/etc.)
7. What theme in particular? (Catgirl/Vampire/Anime/etc.)
8. Type of position you're searching
9. Does job have to pay?

This information will be PMed to one of my seekers that I will choose. Please be as concise as possible to make it easier for my seekers to search for your "dream" job.

It's a first come-first serve basis. Until I hire more seekers, the agency is going to run a little slow.

Well, until then......... I now pronounce TwilightDRAGONX's Job Employment Agency. Officially open!
*walks in* hello DRAGON, yu here?

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
*Walks around the new room... receptionists desks, benches, a posting board, and of course, a bathroom* Hmm... Looks like I'll need to hire some people...

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
LiL_MeRcUrY_PiNaY
Hi there Angel! Do you know anybody who needs a job?
TwilightDRAGONX
LiL_MeRcUrY_PiNaY
not at the moment

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
LiL_MeRcUrY_PiNaY
TwilightDRAGONX
LiL_MeRcUrY_PiNaY
not at the moment
Hmm.. I feel like I just rented a building on the wrong side of Gaia... if you know what I mean...
TwilightDRAGONX
LiL_MeRcUrY_PiNaY
TwilightDRAGONX
LiL_MeRcUrY_PiNaY
not at the moment
Hmm.. I feel like I just rented a building on the wrong side of Gaia... if you know what I mean...
maybe just maybe

9,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Well... we did start after all... hope the advertisement in the Gaia Newspaper works... Better close down shop. *Closes the lights and locks the doors*

*Puts up a sign outside the door*

Sign reads: "If anyone is interested in a job here or needs our help to look for a job, please PM me. -TwilightDRAGONX"

Hopefully, business will pick up soon. *Leaves the area*
Hello do you still need some employees.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas