Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
<center>User Image

http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=570

CALLING ALL BASS PLAYERS! </center>

The Bass Players Guild of Gaia is now currently accepting membership request from all those who want to join our wonderful guild dedicated to the great and powerful bass.

The only requirements to join the Bass Players Guild are:
- You must play bass (electric/acoustic/upright, ect) or show an interest in becoming a bass player
- 100 gold entry fee
- A sense of humor xd

To join, simply submit a join request with the following questions answered out:

How long have you been playing?
What model bass do you have?
Preferred method of playing?
Personal Influences?
Favored Bassist/Idol Bassist?
Any thing you'd like to add (about the rules or anything at all?)?

Once you're accepted please read through all the rules, and post your answers in the Members sticky biggrin

If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this thread or PM me or any of the Bass Players Guild Crew members.

<center> Want to help spread the word?

User Image

Put this banner in your signature and help us spread the word today! biggrin

[URL=http://shmyl.com/kkuison][IMG]http://shmyl.com/lkuison[/IMG][/URL]

</center>
BUMPAGE... the bass guild rocks 3nodding

Spooky Waffles

19,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
bump biggrin

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
i'm pretty sure im going to become very annoying with that ad/banner. xd
pyroboy31337
bump!

hey look its my twin, bump

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
caburkie
pyroboy31337
bump!

hey look its my twin, bump

lol xd
dammit, you guys denied my request before, and now It won't let me request again gonk

How long have you been playing? 2 years
What model bass do you have? a gutted Ibanez SR800
Preferred method of playing?(see username and add finger to it. Picknslapnfinger, kinda dirty)
Personal Influences? My grandpappy,
Favored Bassist/Idol Bassist? Jason Newstead, Geezer, Jaco at times, Geddy Lee, Martin Mendez.

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
picknslap
dammit, you guys denied my request before, and now It won't let me request again gonk

How long have you been playing? 2 years
What model bass do you have? a gutted Ibanez SR800
Preferred method of playing?(see username and add finger to it. Picknslapnfinger, kinda dirty)
Personal Influences? My grandpappy,
Favored Bassist/Idol Bassist? Jason Newstead, Geezer, Jaco at times, Geddy Lee, Martin Mendez.

i believe you have to wait 2 weeks or something like that before you could request to join again... but I'll see what strings I can pull to get you in.
I would apply but I am saving up gold for a shirt, then I will. I only need like 150 more.
octopusfarm
I would apply but I am saving up gold for a shirt, then I will. I only need like 150 more.

doest cost musch..only 100 gold..you can get that in like 2 min if you trided...

btw...

BUMP!
i play bass, but i use the schools one, i dont have enough money to buy my own ^^; ... and ive been playing about 6 months but i dont really know bass players, like idols. i dont have idols o_O for anything o.o
what do u do in the guild?

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
bump

(Done! your in picknslap)

Beloved Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
xXFire_FairyXx
i play bass, but i use the schools one, i dont have enough money to buy my own ^^; ... and ive been playing about 6 months but i dont really know bass players, like idols. i dont have idols o_O for anything o.o
what do u do in the guild?

well in the guild we discuss bass-related topics and help those who need help with playing and/or offer advice for performances/practicing and ect. All in all we try and keep the conversation light hearted and everyone within the guild already has something in common... the love for bass. xd I mean, i'm pretty sure if you had any question about bass or how to play something on the bass... someone (if not multiple people) within the guild could help you out. As you said, you don't have any idols... well that's okay.. we have all the members list down thier idols for all to see that you could check out and possibly be inspired by. not that having an idol is required.. it's just something to look into... inspiration makes for better musicians. Besides... nothing beats making friends with fellow bass players wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff