Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

After 3 lovely months, this contest has ended! Thanks all for your efforts to support us, whether it was through your entry or just posting and bumping; we'll miss having this thread to check on and post in! cry

Check out the winners on Page 2, as well as the closing ceremony on pages 542-547!
And the winners, as well as the runners up, should PM their requests to us.

Bye all!!

Welcome to Pepper-Tea's and Reapersun's joint art contest!

If you don't know us already, we're a couple o' lowly artists working on the Gaia Battle team; I'm an animator and Pepper's a vector artist. Recently, we've become obsessed with drawing avatar art, but our work schedule is such that we just don't have time to do some for everyone who asks. So with this contest, we hope to be able to give some away to a few deserving contestants, as well as receive some arts ourselves. The prizes we will award will be art only; if you are looking to win items or gold, no need to read further..

O.K. Let's go!!

Start date: August 23
End date:
Sept 30 November 30

Note: We extended the deadline! Apologies to anyone who entered so far and was looking forward to the judging; we're just really enjoying the entries and meeting people in the thread, so we wanna roll it out a bit longer. If you have an issue with the new deadline, please PM me and we'll discuss :3 Thanks!

Table of Contents:

1. Intro
2. Thread Rules
3. Art Submission Rules
4. Pepper-Tea
5. Reapersun
6. PT Contest Info
7. RS Contest Info
8. PT Avatars
9. RS Avatars
10. PT Entry Form
11. RS Entry Form
12. PT Entries
13. RS Entries
14. Contests
15. Links

EDIT 8/29 - NEW RULE for categories!!
Pieces submitted to the "Worst" category can no longer be submitted jointly with another category; it's just going to be too difficult to decide whether an artist's piece should go in one category or another based on our judgement alone. Only the artist should decide if it belongs in Worst or not. Other categories can still be submitted jointly, since it's not so sensitive. Previous entrants may be contacted to commit to a category 3nodding

Thanks for understanding, guys!

EDIT 11/10 - NEW RULE on entries
We've been missing a few entries lately because we haven't been able to check this thread as often as we'd like, so we decided to change the rules so that you may PM your entry to us, still using the same form. This, and questions regarding the contest, are still the only reasons you should PM us.

If you've posted an entry that still doesn't appear in our lists, please PM it to us, and feel free to post about how much we suck in the thread. smile

EDIT 11/29 - WIP entries
We've decided to provide a mini extension to anyone who submits a WIP before the deadline tomorrow, which is 12AM PST. If you submit something tomorrow, you'll have two extra days, until midnight sunday, to finish it up. Thanks all!

Edit 12/4
Well, it's been a fun ride, but it had to end sometime! Tomorrow we will announce the winners, and it will be the last day to post in the thread. If you have time, please stop by to congratulate the winners and say goodbye! We thank everyone who has stuck with us these 3 months and bumped till the end; we couldn't have done it without you guys!!

User Image

Perfectionist

User Image

-Keep to the TOS and bump and chat all you like biggrin
-Please don't PM us unless you have an entry, or important question about the contest.

User Image

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

IMPORTANT: Nothing that breaks Gaia rules. Meaning, no hardcore pr0ns! Slash is fine ONLY for Reapersun's avi; Pepper-Tea ain't inta that, yo.

-Please don't draw both avis together, unless one avi is significantly more central in the image than the other; we're interested in arts of us separate, and it would be hard to judge a piece containing both of us in separate categories.

-Use the provided forms to submit art; as of 11/10, pieces should be PMed to us so that we don't miss them. You may also post your entry in the thread so that others can see it right away smile

-You can submit as many pieces as you like, but you can only win ONCE. You cannot win in more than one category. Well, unless your art is GODLY and every other entry sucks. However, if you submit both Pepper and Reaper arts (as separate entries), it's possible to win something in both contests.

-as of 8/29, pieces submitted to the Worst category can no longer submit to more than one category.

User Image

Perfectionist

User Image

Pepper-Tea - Classified ninja -- A retro spy with a sense of style. More Hollywood than real-life, her goals are unknown, but she is always the protagonist in the situation. She wouldn't stand for anything less! She is clever and sophisticated, but that only adds to her bit of vanity. She works hard, but works alone. And like all spies, she has many secrets...

User Image

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Reapersun - Man whore biggrin He's a sexy beast with no shame; he can either simply have a demonic theme of dress, or be an actual low level demon, your choice. If you choose the latter, though, he has no particular special powers; his responsibilities would only be causing mischief. Either way, though, he's slick and cocky, but lazy and chill; he doesn't like to work hard, and just enjoys enjoying himself. Oh, and he likes teh mens, not girlies razz

User Image

Perfectionist

User Image

What I want: Throw whatever you've got at me! I enjoy seeing all of the different things that others think of; new ideas, interesting concepts, and different styles!
I love seeing old and new combined in strange ways. Essentially I want to see what my avi inspires you to see XD Try your best and see what you can come up with!

Pepper-Tea's Categories:

Stylish - Design-y beautiful amazing-- I want some jaw-dropping work! Good composition, great colors, fantastic drawing, and an interesting style... *sigh* The kind of image that will provoke world peace with its majesty...

Inventive - Perhaps a little different, or funny, or just a strangely interesting idea. I want something more thought-provoking here, or just something with more thought. This category has a very wide range, but can be a little tougher. Put your brain into it! (not literally, though. I don't think that anyone wants to clean your brain juice off of the scanner) (yuck)

Cute - uhh... cute. That's it. does anyone here really need an explanation of cute? Go make me something that would make a baby chinchilla jealous.

Worst - this one is fun... give me something that would make my art teachers want to burn it, then throw the ashes into space... Hopefully the space hippos aren't blinded by the ashes of your drawing... Oh! And if you are entering this one, you have to state "worst" in the category section of the entry form.

Pepper's prizes: Custom character art, to be talked over with the winner of each category. One full body character, with a simple background, or two half body characters, with a simple background, or if preferred, six chibis.
Rules for prizes: I am a little conservative as an artist, and I will do nothing that does not fit within the Gaia TOS. I reserve the right to turn down a specific type of art, but I am willing to be a little flexible. No anthro, yuri, or heavy mech please!
I'm best at retro or design-y stuff, I love drawing flourishes and art nouveau!

User Image

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

What I want: Anything your twisted mind can come up with. Slash, pin-ups, bizarre doodles, whatever. I want to be intrigued and surprised, pleased and astonished. As for style, use whatever you're strongest at and I'll recognize that; don't necessarily try to draw like me, because I draw like me, and it gets boring sometimes sad Go wild and be daring!

Reapersun's Categories:

Epic - Slash with every male NPC at once, surfing on a rainbow through space, etc...
The most bizarre, wonderful, and mindblowing; originality and solid art style are a plus here. Also, must make me LOL 3nodding

Sexiest - Self explanitory. Doesn't necessarily need nudity or slash, though it helps (remember to keep it PG-13 or artistic nudity, though). Art will be judged on the quality of the figure and the personality, so this is the category for connoisseurs of the male form.

Cutest - Includes chibis and more boyish body types; if you're not into teh sexy, give this one a go. Can simple be cute or sickeningly rot-your-teeth sweet; should make me squee IRL whee

Worst!! - Stick figures, out of character, slash with (ugh) Sasha, etc. Basically, if you think you can't draw, don't want to try too hard, or simply hate me and my avatar, this is the category for you! Note: entries intended for this category must state it in the category section of the entry form!

Prizes: Each category, one full body character, no bg, or two half body character no bg; worth about 250k each, so for all 4, 1mil total! Can also swap for 4 half body sketches, or 6 chibis.
Rules for prizes: No anthro, no extreme mecha (a gun or two is fine, as well as minor armor, swords, etc), no yuri; I'd prefer not to draw girls usually, but I'll make an exception this time. Please know that they, and mech, aren't my strong suits.
Boys, slash, and BL are fine and welcome biggrin

User Image

Perfectionist

User Image

Pepper's Regular Avi:

User Image

Attributes - Female style 2 brown eyes, black stylus hair
Tattoo - Red Star Face Tattoo
Items - Brown Gunner Hat, Plumeria Headpiece, Elegant Lord's Mask (Gold Falcon), Gold Hoop Earrings, Buttoned Down Foliage Peacoat,Black Gloves, Red Kilt, Leather Punk Sock, Brown Dress Boot
Other - Sun Staff, Long Drag, CoCo Kitty Plushie, a brooch (Blood Drop Brooch or Black Orchid Brooch) ninja

Sample arts:

My Sig/Profile image
Cute Pic by Amimi-chan

Alternate Avis:

User Image User Image

User Image

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Reaper's Kinky Avi:
User Image User Image

Attributes - Skin 5 (dark tan), Style 2 Blue eyes, Black Muttonchops
Tats - Black Eye Stripe, Star Chest Tat, Star Face Tat, Bat Wing Shoulder, and Bat Wing Back
Items - Nitemare Headband, Nitemare Collar, SKA Wristband, Leather Belt, Chain Wallet, Dancer Bottom heart , Knee Pads, Konfuzed Monochrome Socks, Goth Boots, Demonic Anklets

Sample arts:

Custom Avatar Sprite
A Sketchy Version
Another Sketchy (More Creepy) Version
A little Slashy with Louie (BL warning!!)
Pepper-Tea's Rendition
Cameo in a Battle Comic by Iceketch

Alternate avis:
If the preferred avatar is just not interesting for you, you can try one of these as well biggrin
User Image User Image User Image
An older version of my demon avi plus more manly avis...
Some more fun, flamboyant, yet simple avis...
Some more elaborate, elegant avis.

User Image

Perfectionist

User Image

Please use this form when submitting; entries submitted without this form will not be included. Thank you!

[color=violet]Your username:
Whose contest the entry is for:
Title:
Url to art:
Category(s):
Other Notes:
[/color]

User Image

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Please use this form when submitting; entries submitted without this form will not be included. Thanks!

[color=green]Your username:
Title:
Url to art:
Category(s):
Other Notes:
[/color]

User Image

Perfectionist

User Image

Yay! Entries

Viva Le Resistance
Your username: Viva Le Resistance
Whose contest the entry is for: Pepper-Tea
Title: Dots and Lines
Url to art: Cute
Dot1
Dot2
Category(s): Cute = Cute
Rest = Inventive and Worst
Other Notes: Beat Dots! xD (The white spots are invisible white texta)

Moriquendi
Your username: Moriquendi
Whose contest the entry is for: pepper-tea
Title: The Hazards of Tea (for a fish)
Url to art: Click here for some "art."
Category(s): WORST. Inventive? Maybe. Probably not.
Other Notes: I like drawing avatars as fish.

Ask_anarq
Your username: Ask_anarq
Title: A spy undercover
Url to art: http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u150/ask_anarq/chibipeppertea_by_ask_anarq.jpg
Category(s): cute
Other Notes: Pepper, chilling with some tea as she keeps tabs on her mission's subject

Collapsing-Apocalypse
Your username: Collapsing-Apocalypse
Title: Wandering Star
Url to art: http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i259/Dancing_fears_in_your_head/my artwork/b.jpg
Category(s): Inventive
Other Notes: not the best porportion wise, but hopefully it's ok.

The Legendary Destroyer
Your username: The Legendary Destroyer
Title: pepper-tea in a "stick"y situation.
Url to art: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa283/Gaiaonline_Hero/Peppa.jpg
Category(s): Worst
Other Notes: It's a really really bad drawing?

Caden Blue
Your username: Caden Blue
Title: Ambitious Coco
Url to art: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/youjik33/peppertea.jpg
Category(s): Cutest
Other Notes: I don't know why I put the Coco up there XD

Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
Your username: Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
Title: untitled domokun
Url to art: [x]
Category(s): Stylish, cute
Other Notes: ...~

xXFaux_FoxXx
Your username: xXFaux_FoxXx
Whose contest the entry is for: Pepper-tea
Title: Pepper Pin-up
Url to art: http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x103/xxfaux_foxxx/inuppeppercopy.jpg
Category(s): uuuhhhhhhhh...... i dunno? cute?
Other Notes:i didnt draw the wings ; -; im sorry,

Windward
Your username: Windward
Title: Pepper-tea is ready
Url to art: here
Category(s): Stylish, mostly xp
Other Notes: feet excluded d:

irutashi
Your username:
Title: A little walk, a little talk
Url to art: walky talky
Category(s):Cute
Other Notes: I kinda left out the light saber thingy, it didn't seem to fit in the image no matter where I put it ^^;

Green inc.
Your username:
Title: Pepper-wind ATYOU(achoo lol)
Url to art:http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4/Miclat/pepper.png
Category(s):cute?
Other Notes: D8 Its Windwaker style...but I am currently under Hobo-status as far as markers and pencils to work with. Hence the white skin tone...

Tevokkia
Your username:Tevokkia
Whose contest the entry is for:pepper-tea
Title: Stepping OUt
Url to art:http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?b648e0f673.jpg
Other Notes: I would have put it in inventive too, if the background had wanted to cooperate. crying It would have been so nifty ....

Vladimir Von Helson
Your username: Vladimir Von Helson
Title: Pepper-Tea
Category(s):
Cute
Other Notes:

Erm ... I took items off and it was actually first time trying to draw something like that D: and trying to do it good, but Idk if its that good >,< Hopefully I get a tablet for Christmas biggrin

the shine inside you
Your username: the shine inside you
Title: Daydream
Url to art: small(er), large
Category(s): Stylish
Other Notes: This is mostly watercolor, ink, and gold leafing pen, but the canvas was too big to scan so I had to take a picture of it and edit that in photoshop. So it looks a little different than what I started with. ^^;

I hope the URL links work, I'm so unlucky when it comes to getting link code to work. gonk

Gossy
Your username: Gossy
Title: This is not Tea
Url to art: Here
Category(s): Inventive, Stylish
Other Notes: The hair is more of a dark brown because it fit with my color scheme a little better

nekogeisha
Your username: Nekogeisha
Title: Peek-A-Boo
Url to art: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/nekogeisha/?action=view&current=pepper-tea.jpg
Category(s): Cute
Other Notes: Came across this and thought, "why not?" ^^

2000Man
Your username: 2000man
Title: No Title
Url to art: Art
Other Notes: I know this won't stand up, but I felt like doing it anyway.

anim3girl4lif3

your username: anim3girl4lif3
Title: oh mah gawds it's pepper-tea @_@
Url to art:ta-daaa~
Category(s): stylish? ._.
Other Notes: hope you like it! x3 i know i PMd it to you but.. i didn't know if that would count for this contest or not D:

Magic Catastrophe
Your username: Magic Catastrophe
Title: Chibi-ness. :3
Url to art: Clickeh
Other Notes: Its missing a few things. I know you said 6 chibis but this was just something I made in 30 minutes. I hope you like it. :3

the shine inside you
Title: pepper-tea cousin v.2
Url to art: here
Category(s): Cute/Inventive
Other Notes: This was my second ever attempt at this style. ;;

Wolfger
Your username: Wolfger
Title: Pepper
Url to art: http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/kumiutada/Pepper.jpg
Other Notes: Hope you like it. :3

Runic1

Your username: Runic1
Title: New Agent
Url to art: Supa Secret
Other Notes: Secret Aaaaaagent Pepper....Secret Aaaaagent Pepper xD

Ora Serphanta

Your username: Ora Serphanta
Whose contest the entry is for: Pepper Tea <3
Title: Pepper Couture
Url to art: xoxo
Category(s): cute or stylish, i really don't know n_n;;;
Other Notes: Hope you like it! I really worked hard on this one n__n
and sorry i can't get your hair O;traditional art then colored on OC 1.1 + mouse

the shine inside you
Title: Retro style? XD
Url to art: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/theshineinsideyou/Art/pepperr.gif
Category(s): Cute/Stylish
Other Notes: I came across this 60's kids cookbook and it was full of cute retro-y pictures. X3 So this is based on that style. I tried to reduce the number of colors I used because the pictures in the book only used a few colors at a time, but I think I used too many anyway. ^^;

[Meliroo]
Your username: [Meliroo]
Title: S P A C E Invader!
Url to art: http://i9.tinypic.com/6lwyhib.jpg
Category(s): cute/ stylish
Other Notes: I wish I could have colored it...I have nu skills in coloring pepper, I'm sorry. You may color it if you wish. xD

SerenAur
Your username: SerenAur
Title: Pepper~
Url to art: Pepper~
Other Notes: Ack. I need hardcore help on perspective and all that jazz. D=

User Image

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Blackula I
Username: Reapersun
Title: ~!
Url to art: [O]
Category(s): Sexiest!
Other Notes: Hope it's alright! I was scared it was a bit... softcore. xD

Ghost of War
Your username: Ghost of War
Whose contest the entry is for: Reapersun
Title: WHERE WERE YOU?!
Url to art: http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l202/WarriorOfTheDark/Wherewereyou.jpg
Other Notes: GYAHAHAHAHAHA!! A reenactment of our comments to each other. ;D

Viva Le Resistance
Your username: Viva Le Resistance
Title: I dunno... The Cute Reaper
Url to art: 1 2
Category(s): Both Cute and Worst
Other Notes: I seriously tried my best xD

ZakuMent
Your username: ZakuMent
Title: Reapersun cosplaying as Sasha
Url to art: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/gaiaimagesxp/new art for people/082407reaper.png
Category(s): Epic, Worst
Other Notes: For kicks. the bright pink things are suppose to be hearts. And the top is suppose to look saggy and she's holding a mirror. Hey, the description for epic says to make you LOL so.. this is eligible (though really I know odds of me winning are very slim unless its the only one in that category).

Vladimir Von Helson
Title: Reapersun O,o FTW
Url to art:
Reaper Sun
Category(s):
Erm...
Uhhh....
Hows about...
Sexiest, and Worst? or what ever you want to put it in Reaper biggrin
Other Notes:
Erm... This took like 4 hours but it sucks ;3;. I did it on Open Canvas 4.06E and also on a laptop without a tablet or mouse. Only using the Laptop Scroll tab thingy xP And now my fingers hurt to much to be able to type O,o.

irutashi
Your username:irutashi
Whose contest the entry is for:reapersun
Title: Dream Come True
Url to art: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b181/Irutashi/reapersuncontestcopy.png
Category(s): Sexy, Epic
Other Notes: Just in case I don't make it in time for the 3rd, I'm submitting it now, unshaded. Will hopefully have shading done though ^^

I was gonna make 'em unclothed, but then I remembered the PG-13 rule u__u

Moriquendi
Your username:Moriquendi
Title: Fish Swish
Url to art: Cleek here
Other Notes: Fish kind of looks like some strange bear turtle whale...

Bento Boi-ee
Your username: Bento Boi-ee
Whose contest the entry is for: reapersun
Title: Troubles...
Url to art:Link
Category(s): Cute (?)
Other Notes: CLOSET FAN *worships ground you walk on*

OsirisOmega
Your username: OsirisOmega
Title: Battle for Gaia
Url to art: lol, entry
Category(s): Epic
Other Notes: Yeaaaah...no color, and quite scribbly ^^; Probably gonna have to zoom to read any of it...

Vladimir Von Helson

Title: MS Paint art
Url to art:
Reapersun MS
Category(s):
Worst
Other Notes:
This is just a MS paint art...

the shine inside you
Title: reaper is mean to flowers
Url to art: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/theshineinsideyou/reaperismeantoflowers.gif
Category(s): Cute? biggrin
Other Notes: I think he's going to eat it.

I'm not sure if this is a qualifying entry, since it's based on your current avi and not one of the ones listed. XD; But I drew it, so I wanted you to see it, at least.

Vladimir Von Helson
OMFG MY WRISTS ;3; they hurt like hell @_@

Title: Reapersun "BIRD" on MS paint
Url to art: Reapersun
Other Notes: This was drawn on MS paint @_@ took along time and I think my wrists have something wrong with them now...
I wish I had a tablet now ;3;
Stupid Touchpad....

Caden Blue
Your username: Caden Blue
Title: Little Devil
Url to art: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/youjik33/reapersun.jpg
Other Notes: Um... none really ^_^*

Tevokkia
Your username: Tevokkia
Title: Dream within a dream within a ...
Url to art: http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/80b31ff5de.jpg
Other Notes: Not hating on you or your avi. ^.^ My husband just thought it was funny and I can't draw smexy mens.

Tevokkia
Your username: Tevokkia
Title: Babies
Url to art: http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/712a792162.jpg
Other Notes: My scanner made the colors funny. crying

DragonFlie
Your username: Dragonflie
Title: I want your neck.
Url to art: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/Helldragonflie/My art/reaplouie.jpg
Category(s): Sexiest
Other Notes: Yay for vampires?

Donae
Your username: Donae
Title: Artist creates sexy demon
Url to art: CLICK ME
Category(s): epic, I guess... (my art is so hard to categorize)
Other Notes: I'm curious to see how many people will know which famous painting inspired this picture 3nodding

Merumiharu
Your username: Merumiharu
Whose contest the entry is for: ReaperSun
Title: Circley
Url to art: LOLOLOLOL
Category(s): Worst?
Other Notes: Well my worst artistic expression would be my circles. LIEK SO So I figured I would make the entire piece out of my circles. ^_^

[Meliroo]
ninja
Your username: [Meliroo] or 'Roo
Title: Bootsies
Url to art: X , X, and X
Category(s): Cute. >w<
Other Notes: It's the same piccy, just the line, toned, and colored versions.
I'm gonna admit it, they look much better in real life surprised

Posting Stealth!

Green inc.
Your username: Green inc. ( AKA Green/G.I.)
Title: 8D A TRIP THRU DA DAISIES....
User Image
Category(s):Sexiest?
Other Notes: I just found the other pic...&w&;;; Felt kinda awkward drawing it. XD;; LOL Supposed to be like Monochrome, Red and yellow are focal points? 8D It should send you to a bigger pic if you clickon it.

Green inc.
Your username: Green inc. ( AKA Green/G.I.)
Title:Shameless Flaunt
Url to art:http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4/Miclat/Shamelessflaunt.png
Category(s):Sexiest?
Other Notes: D8 I was working on another pic but I misplaced it...D8 I PHA1L @ ANATOMY PLZ BE JENTLZ

irutashi
Your username: irutashi
Title: Dream Come True...FINISHED!!
Url to art: CL!CK
Category(s): Epic; Sexiest
Other Notes:

Sin-error
Your username: Sin-error
Whose contest the entry is for: Reapersun's
Title: Sexy beast (after ...smex &___& )
Url to art: http: Art motherbuxer ;D
Other Notes: umm...I didnt know how to draw the crotch &_&
it was so difficult....ok...now give me joor brains

Link to bigger version: here

Vladimir Von Helson
Title: Spartan Reaper
Category(s):
LOL If I can do this:

Sexiest, Cute, and EPIC!
Other Notes:

the shine inside you
Title: chu~?
Url to art: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23/theshineinsideyou/reaperpoutyred.gif
Category(s): Sexiest?
Other Notes: The sketch looked a lot cuter, but somewhere in the ink/scan/color process it turned out like that... gonk

Wait, are headshots okay? D:
edit: Ack, I forgot the eyestripe. *fixes*

Siin Adonai
Your username: Siin Adonai
Title: SUPER BISHI
Url to art: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/siinadonai/reapersun.jpg
Category(s):Epic? sweatdrop
Other Notes: Thanks Blax for the idea! Er...SUPER BISHI OF DOOM WITH SEXY WASHBOARD ABS. PIMPING GRUMBIE BEESH. ER... YEAH. mrgreen

the shine inside you
Title: reapersun cousins 1 & 2
Url to art: one and two
Other Notes: I know there's two different pictures there, it seemed weird to post two forms for them though.

Wolfger
Your username: Wolfger
Title: Reaper
Url to art: http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k320/kumiutada/Reaper.jpg
Other Notes: Hope you like it.

undo-redo

Your username:undo-redo
Whose contest the entry is for:reapersun
Title: Untitled
Url to art: [LINK]
Category(s): Sexiest? crying ;;
Other Notes:I'm much weaker on my male anatomy. Cut me some slack? &3

Mythey Maysonia
Your username: Mythey Maysonia
Title: Reapersun...a Gwee?
Url to art: http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff284/Mythey_Maysonia/Reapersunre-done1.jpg
Category(s): Cutest!
Other Notes: I hope you enjoy it!

DragonFlie
Your username: Dragonflie
Title: What if?
Url to art: what if?
Other Notes: I decided to leave this uncolored except for the blood to make it more present. Note that Louie does not have any shadow, since he's a vampire.

This is a What if? scenario, if Moira didn't become a vampire, what would have happened?

In my head, it would be like what I drew.
Of course, you can make your own scenario xD

This was drawn shortly after the first movie came out and before the 3rd movie, which is why Moira has a tank top (I've always wondered why she had that in freezing temperature.) Also, I don'T hate Moira, I just find her coupling to Louie a bit odd.

ViviVaness
Your username: ViviVaness
Title: Shy Love
Url to art: [X]
Other Notes:I have never drew an avi that naked before. xD
It was fun. &w&
I hope you like it!
&333

Yotsu

Your username: Yotsu
Title: Reapersun and Louie
Url to art: Sexiest picture EVER!
Category(s):Epic and Sexiest
Other Notes: I made it just in time! (right?) I did this instead of my homework! I hope you enjoy it! Or at least don't hate it...

friends4ever1221
Your username: friends4ever1221
Title: Ice Cream Among the Clouds
Url to art: LINK
Category(s): Cute (or epic?)
Other Notes: I know this avatar of yours doesn't have an ice cream with it, but I decided to add that on if it's okay. >w< I hope you like~ <33333

User Image

Perfectionist

User Image

First post on page 50 gets a sketch + either a simple vector, or a tiny avi sprite animation from us!!=Winner= Pirate Dirge!!

To mix it up a bit, we're going to separate our giveaways; so post carefully to get the artist you'd prefer!

First post on page 76 get's something from Reapersun! Winner= The Legendary Destroyer

First post on page 81 get's something from Pepper! Winner= Merumiharu

And finally, first post on page 100 gets both again! Winner= OsirisOmega

Goodness, we're giving away too much art this time whee But, we appreciate everyone hanging out and posting when say, our internet goes down, so we don't mind it 3nodding

First post on 150 gets something from Pepper-tea Winner= lunashock

First post on 151 gets something from Reapersun!Winner= Caden Blue

It is tricky this time, so aim carefully! XD

First post on 250 gets something from both of us! Winner= Sin-error
This is a test of endurance people! It is a long way, but I know you can do it! xd

Uh... Contest-ness here!

First post on 325 gets something from reaper winner= Unstable Reailty
First post on 326 gets something from pepper winner= Druki
And First post on 350 .... something from Both! winner= the shine inside you

Yay! More free art!

First post on 450 gets something from reaper winner= irutashi
First post on 451 gets something from pepper winner= RumbleBlast
And First post on 500 something from Both winner= Blaxter

Oh, and we have to add on this rule: you can't win this more than once! So if you've won already and are first post on one of these pages, the prize defaults to the person who posts after you.

And that's it for contests! Thanks guys biggrin

User Image

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

If you'd like to exchange links with us, just ask in the thread and we'll be glad to add you! Feel free to add one of our banners to your thread as well biggrin

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31599657]
[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e84/etez/FNP_ArtContest/banner.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e84/etez/FNP_ArtContest/banner2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e84/etez/FNP_ArtContest/banner3.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[IMG]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e84/etez/FNP_ArtContest/banner4.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Links out:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces