Welcome to Gaia! ::

please use this thread for all questions & concerns relating to the <b>gaia friendslist</b>. as of this time, all known errors relating specifically to the friendslist have been fixed. if you are getting a "cannot connect to database" error, it is due to server load during peak times, and is not directly related to the friendslist itself.

If you have not done so already, please read through the announcement before asking any questions here. many if not all of the previous issues are addressed in the announcement.

If you do not know, the friendslist is located at: /profile/friendslist.php or can be accessed through your profile, from the sub-navigation bar inside the profile.
What's up with the broken image over the "ignored" users? How are we 'ignoring' them exactly? I mean, does that mean they just can't PM us or what?
How do you make your own forum or inn or something?
LadySar
How do you make your own forum or inn or something?

that should be something that you can ask in Q&F or in the quild Q&F sticky. it's a bit unrelated to the friendslist.
xmkatx
What's up with the broken image over the "ignored" users? How are we 'ignoring' them exactly? I mean, does that mean they just can't PM us or what?

where are you seeing a broken image? it may just be a missing image on the graphics server.
if you send a PM to someone and they have you on their ignore list, do you get a message saying that your message has not been sent or does it just get deleted as soon as it is sent?

Notou_Chan's Wife

High-functioning Snowflake

12,850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
A friend just added me to their list, I approved it, but I got an error message that said it couldn't be removed from the approval list. Sure enough, it's still there even though supposedly I'm on her list.
[Meky]
if you send a PM to someone and they have you on their ignore list, do you get a message saying that your message has not been sent or does it just get deleted as soon as it is sent?

you will get a message saying that the user is not accepting private messages.
Ao-chan
A friend just added me to their list, I approved it, but I got an error message that said it couldn't be removed from the approval list. Sure enough, it's still there even though supposedly I'm on her list.

thanks. i'll look into it.
kaia9
xmkatx

where are you seeing a broken image? it may just be a missing image on the graphics server.

There is a broken image over their avatar. The ALT tag reads that the person is currently on my ignore list.
xmkatx
kaia9
xmkatx

There is a broken image over their avatar. The ALT tag reads that the person is currently on my ignore list.

sorry for the error. this should be resolved.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Thanks to everyone who worked hard on fixing the error message, now I have my friendlist back and without having to disable anything.
Why is it that people who are on my friends list don't show up blue when we are in the Guild Forums? sweatdrop Sort of is a Guild question too, but mostly has to do with this.
Moonlight Silver
Why is it that people who are on my friends list don't show up blue when we are in the Guild Forums? sweatdrop Sort of is a Guild question too, but mostly has to do with this.

i'll speak with the person working on guilds to add this feature into the guilds.
there's a user i wanted to add to my friendslist, so i sent him a request. he accepted and added me to his friendslist. now i have to submit this approval to add him to my list. but everytime i try to do so i get a blank page.

the friendslist hasn't caused problems for me before, so this problem is kinda strange. i added a new one today and the script worked perfectly.

i guess i should try to send a new request to the person i can't add. does he need to remove me from his friendslist first or can i just send a new request?

in addition: i guess it would be better when an entry of your approval list disappears after a successful confirmation. because if there's an error while confirming an approval, the approval link disappears and nothing happens. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff