The quality of the art 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
The skills of the artist 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
The types of drawings offered 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
gimme the goldz! 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
This poll closed on May 21, 2008.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to ~Happy Avi's~ a shop of free art! I hope you find what you're looking for!

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Opened: July 30th 2007
New updates: March 1st 2008
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Black list
NONE!

White List
[Engel Degen] for bumping
IwakuraLainofWired for bumping
Anifero for bumping

Pickup list

aurelia
engel degen
KOlaurenRN
proud_to_be_pinoy
tinkerbell
Waiting list
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bump Contest

anyone who gets 100 bumps gets a colored chibi!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Beckie Davis
appearence:me!
loves: drawing, writing, and reading
will do: chibi's, normal sized avis, couples (gay and straight) some simple plushies, and art trades!
won't do: animals (excluding coco's, kiki's and and fox minks) mecha forms, and the faclon wings.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

[CIMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/queenshippo6/pokeme.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30483943][img]http://i16.tinypic.com/62nb9lc.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30483943&][IMG]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/queenshippo6/artshop.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.
com/link.php?nurl=http://ww
w.gaiaonline.com/forum/mini-sho
ps/happy-avi-s-new-services-opened-
open/t.30483943_1/][IMG]http://i
mg206.imageshack.us/img206/7628/my
banner47e31d1e76ff2zv9.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thanks to Moonlight_6 for this banner!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I make:
Banners for anywhere (painted in paint or drawn)
signs for anything
chibi art
normal art
headshots in photoshop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[align=center][size=24] Magi-chan! look here![/size]
Username:
Avi (or avi's) to be drawn: (tekteks are fine)
anything to be written?:
what style suits your fancy?:
do I gets a tip?:
anything else you need?:[/align]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Follow Gaia TOS
~chatting is awesome.
~Please post your order form and if I haven't sent you a pm about your art please pm me with the page number that your order is on.
~By all means bribe me! I love to be bribed
~I'm only one person. Please have patience.
Announcements!
~ Currently looking to do art trades for couple art of my lover and myself, I do in fact tip!~
~Hoping to get some more banners~
~Needs more affiliates!~
Art Made for me!
Drache13 loves me!
Thank you so much to XMy Pathetic RomanceX for this one!
Such a doll!
me!
Thanks to DementedSlinky for these two awesome pieces of art!
Bad a** me!
Zantetsken drew me this awesomely bad a** piece of art!
headshot
Sayingirl drew this adorable piece for me!
the bookkeeper
Thank you to goneinsane226 for this adorable chibi!
cookie
Thanks so much to RibonKunoichi for this adorablely angered pic of me!
headshot!
sisters!
Hanamoto Hagumi ish the greatest sister in the whole wide world!
User Image
thanks to Voluna for this gorgeous piece!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff