~Setting~
~Format~
~Characters~
~Updates~
~Banners~
~Special Thanks~
~Videos~
Introduction

It was obvious I was crazy about her. And I was so close to having her. That was...until he came along. She fell head over heals for him. It wasn't just her I was crazy about. Her scent was amazingly appitizing. She didn't know about that, though. I didn't plan for it to end like this. They'd gone out for the night, and that's what made me snap. My hands tinted with his filthy blood. It was settling under my nails, in the creases on my fingers and hands. It just happened so fast. I...wasn't even thinking. I only did it for her. Of course it was raining. It had been since twilight. About the time all this happened...started. The rain was slowly washing the blood from my hands. I was sitting in a tree behind his house. Back rested against trunk, legs hanging from either side. Breaths were long, slow, and deep. What had I done? I had ruined everything!
Rules

~You must know what I would perfer you know about vampires, witch will be posted in the next segment.
~Do not post without an accepted application, if you do you'll be Blacklisted.
~Keep it PG-13.
~PM all applications to me with the title 'Grow Up' or will be ignored.
~MODs rule this RP, listen to them. Three stikes you're out.
~Don't ask to be a MOD, if you do you'll never be one.
~ Put (( >.< )) somewhere in you PM or it will be ignored.
~Don't post profiles, if the words PM don't mean anything to you, this should. You'll be reported.
~I can add, take away, or modify any rule I wish so always keep an eye out.
~There will be a limited numaber of vampires and werewolves, humans too if needed. Well start out 5 each for vampries and werewolves, there will be a max of 2 female werewolves. No more female werewolves. The positions are taken. Only male werewolf applications will be accepted from now on.
~A note from mods: Watch yourselves. We don't get mad. We get even.
~No human can be a vampire slayer. Only werewolves.
~No human can know vampires exist right off the bat. No pun intended.
~Only one picture please.
~I'll accept two pictures for werewolves, one human and one werewolf. (( regualr olf or werewolf picture, doesn't matter ))
~Use some for of OOC. Like (( )), [[ ]], OOC: Things like that.
~Type everything out please :3
~Be literate and I'll love you long time <3
~If you join intend to stay or I'll haunt you the rest of your life. User Image
~Cursing is aloud, don't abuse your...Er...Er...SOMETHING! *chibi*
~I can be fun, just don't tick me off. You can only do that if you break rules. :3
~I forgot ;-;
~No killing another person's characters without consulting in other and informing me as well.
~No auto hits during fits. You have 3 dodges in a fight, unless it's a very, very long one.
~Don't quote the first page.
~No moe female humans! We have enough.
A Little Bit About Vampires

~Vampires do not sleep in coffins.
~Vampires do not sleep, period.
~Vampires are not alergic to garlic.
~Vampirees eyes change colors. Coal black, Granite grey, Hazen green, Liquid topaz, and Golden Amber. Those are your only choices.
~Vampires are not alergic to sunlight.
~Vampires do not turn into bats.
~Vampires do not get along with werewolves.
~Vampires do not bleed.
~Vampires a very pale.
~Vampires do not die with a stake threw the heart. The heart doesn't beat. so it doesn't effect them.
~Vampires don't die easily.
~Vampires do not have body heat.
~Vampires have un-human strength.
~Vampires have eagle-eye sight.
~Vampires a fast. Very fast.
~Vampires have an amzaing sence of smell.
~Vampires don't have tails.
~Vampires don't have wings.
~Vampires don't have furry or pointed ears.
~Vampires can live off of any tye of blood. Human or animal.
~Vampires do have reflections and show up on film.
~Vampires are good actors.
~Vampires can eat human food with no reactions. They were once human too.
~Vampires are not born, they are turned.
~Vampires are vampires. No half vampires. Just vampires.
~Vampires look exactly like they did before they were turned. Only pale and eyes may change.
~Vampires can't be seen in sunlight! They glitter and if humans see them, exposed.
~Vampires are not effected by crosses or holy water.
~Vampires don't fly. Or glide.
~Vampires try to keep there breed a secret from humans. Unless they're planning on turning the human or killing them. ( o.o -.- o.o -.- o.o )
~Vampires can't reproduce. They have the organs...Just lack the other thigns. Males lack the sperm and females lack the eggs.
(( more if needed :3 ))
A Little Bit About Werewolves

~Werewolves don't change just on full moons only. They also turn when they get angry, very angry.
~Only for changes durring the Full Moon, the Werewolf has the desire to find a mate, unless they already have a Mate since they mate for life
~Werewolves heal quickly. Very quickly.
~Werewolves have human forms, duh.
~Werewolves don't have weapons as werewolves!
~Werewolves are bear sized wolves. >3
~Werewolves are just as fast as vampires, if not faster.
~Werewolves are natural enimies to vampires.
~Werewolves are not affected by silver.
~Werewolves are less dangerous to humans. Though it's best not to be around one when it's changing.
~Werewolves are not affected by holy water. They aren't demons people.
~Werewolves are "protectors."
~Werewolves, unlike vampires, have a high body tempurature. Somewhere past 100 degrees all the time.
~Werewolves don't use humans as food! They eat normal human food :3
~Werewolves are both genders, the Male is just more common.
~Werewolves are not turned by being bitten by another, they're chosen randomly. (( o.O ))
~Werewolves walk on all fours, not their hind legs. Like I said, they're bear sized wolves.
~Werewolves can speak threw telecanetic links with other werewolves only.
~Werewolves can not speak human tounge in werewolf form.
~Werewolves don't wear clothes. When transforming do to the grother in size the clothes a ripped and torn to shreds.
(( more if needed ))
Mods
~Final B
~RosesDream
~Mourir Vite
~X_KissKissBangBang_X
Whitelist

~Final B
~RosesDream
~Mourir Vite
~X_KissKissBangBang_X
~I-xX_Riza_Xx-I - Because I fell in love with her profile gonk

Blacklist

None. Let's keep it that way.
Setting

A small urban town named Deadwood. A gloomy place filled with all sorts of plant life thanks to the almost everyday rain. A very cloudy place with the rare occation of a sunny day. (( there is also a school included >3 ))

The date is Tuesday, Febuary second. (( at the start of the rp >3 ))
Format

Username:
Name:
Breed: (( Vampire, werewolf, or human? Those are your only opptions. ))
Personality:
Falls for:
Siblings:
Parents:
Sexuality:
Bio: (( Fill this out to the best of your abilites. 5+ lines. ))
Appearance: (( Must be 5 setences long or more or a picture. ))

[align=center][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Breed:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Falls for:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/align]
Characters

Vampires

Username: Final B
Name: Demetrius Brooks.
Breed: Vampire.
Personality: All in bio.
Falls for: Unknown.
Siblings: In Bio.
Parents: In Bio.
Sexuality: Unknown. >3
Bio: Quiet, calm, secretive. He keeps to himself a lot and really doesn't show any interest in anyone. He's the popular type, but doesn't really care about a title of any sort. It's not as though he doesn't care, it's just there is no need. Most of his life is a mystery, he hardly talks about it. Well. Who could blame him when your famil has been dead for over 200 years. There isn't really much to talk about. He's just the normal kid. As normal as vampires get. He attends school. Has a firm control of his blood lust. Goes "camping" every weekend. And misses every sunny day of school. There is really nothing interesting about him.

Demetri is the straight A student. He'd been threw these classes many times before he moved to Deadwood. He does have a father to keep things less obvious about him. Though, he is adopted and his so called "father" is very old. It didn't really matter to him. He didn't need anyone to take care of him. Not many even know he has a father, let alone about his "adoption."

More on the secretive side. He doesn't really trust most people. THough, he does like to play with the preppy, popular girl's minds. No harm in a little fun everyone once in a while, right? He does have his oppions on his kind, and will correct anyone in an instant if their facts prove wrong, and blame his knowledge on books and movies. He does tend to wear long clothing year round. Avoiding most contact with anyone because of his un-naturally cold skin. His hair tends to hide his coal black eyes, though they do change with moods, it's still very un-common for a "human's" eyes to change color.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Mourir Vite
Name: Marcus Feeon
Breed: Vampire
Personality:
Send forth the best ye breed-
Go bind your sons to exile-
To serve your captives’ needs;
To wait in heavy harness,
On fluttered fold and wild-
Your new caught sullen peoples,
Half-devil and half-child.
-Rudyard Kipling; 1899
That poem…ahh…such wondrous words to soothe the restless mind…

Sarcastic, witty, can be angered easily, loyal to friends, and sometimes closed off whenever he’s thinking.
Falls for: To be determined in RP
Siblings: Three brothers and one sister. Jack, Tyler, Martin, and Hailie(All alive)
Parents: Felina(Mother) and Velo(Father)(Both alive)
Sexuality: Gay
Bio: …He’d rather not say, but is allowing us to get a glimpse of his life…

..::I’m a human as I’ve been told, many, many times before…But am I what I seem to them?::..

Those words carved into the wall of his room, decorated with only but one poster and a Japanese-style bed. ‘Solitary’ as he calls it, though he lives in an apartment. Not sure if could be called that, he’s the only one that lives there…in the whole 16 story building.

Nothing much to say about him, nor his family. Those pictures are the only ones he has of his parents, and his siblings. He sighed. He missed them so much, but how could he go back to them because of what he’s become? He punched the wall just below those words a plethora of times, and he didn’t bleed…he couldn’t…all he did was create giant gashes in the brick to the other side.

Some call him emo, some call him gothic, some just call him loser. And yes, true, he may be all of those things, in actions, and dress wear, but does that really describe a person beyond what he is into who he is.

Well, this modern day Vampire has plenty of secrets to tell, will you be the one he confides in?

Appearance:
User Image

Username: tu chola
Name: ellie
Breed: vampire
Personality: shy but stubborn at times.
Falls for: hot and caring guys
Siblings: has one but was seperated from him when she got to the orphanage(if u want ask me to be him)
Parents: has none,orphan
Sexuality: straight
Bio: Fell in love with the school's notorius juvenile delinquent.One day he asked her out and of course she accepted.Soon she fell head over heels for him.And one day they went on a date.Afterward he offered to walk her home.On the way there he asked her if she would stay with him forever.And of course as a gullible girl she accepted.Before she knew it he was biting her,scared she pushed him away.He told her he was a vampire right before she passed out.Ellie woke up and felt weird.She found herself in a room.She got out through the window.Afraid of hurting someone and turning them into a vampire she tries to fit in.But everyone can already tell something changed.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Zimbutessen
Name: Zanku Harumoshi
Personality: Intelligent,and cunning usually nice but not the most trustworthy
Falls for: Girls with an I.Q. higher then there shoe size,looks dont matter.
Siblings: An older sister that is as evil as she is smart.
Parents: None know,memories were erased.
Sexuality: Straight.
Bio: A known bounty hunter and assassin. He loves to stare at the moon,and if theres a lake anywere he'll probably be there. He is not much of a social person but he isnt antisocial.He is a researcher of the seven sins and does everyone of them. He hates animales of any kind because of his sisters hatred for them. He plays Go,(a japanies well known game.)and likes any who could beat him at it.Witch so far is none.
Appearance: (( No horns, wings, or blood ))
User Image

Username:Dee-la babi
Name:Leslie Weathermere
Breed:Vampire
Personality:Leslie is sarcastic and has a knack for annoying others. Her personality is very disarming, trust is something that is easily given to her and she uses it to her advantage when hunting. Don't toy with her if she's angry because by then she's looking for a fight and won't hesitate to beat the crap out of you. To other people she seems like she doesn't pay attention, but she's actually watching your every move and analyzing you to the point of insanity. Leslie is unaware of her charms(beauty) and the effect that it has on others and her companions endlessly tease her about it. (She's sort of like Edward Cullen not realizing the effect he has on girls and women alike).
Falls for:Unknown at the moment
Siblings:Has a little sister Lily(19), and an older brother Jayden(25 yrs old)
Parents:Her father is Nathan(age unknown) and Her mother is Eden(Age unknown).
Sexuality:Straight
Bio:She was born in the city that is now called Los Angeles and has since moved to many places. Her mother works as an herbalist while her father is a psychiatrist. She has learned much form them over the years. She now resides in an old mansion just outside of town. The family keeps to themselves for the most part. Going to school has become a hassle for Leslie due to extended learning and unwanted eyes. She only goes to please her parents and keep their cover.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Larom
Name: Frank Enslin
Breed: vampire
Personality: Detective Enslin is sarcastic and narcissistic, with a cruel wit. He is also very concerned about the way he is perceived, often making very illogical and self-destructive decisions in order to keep his "bad boy" image. However, he is a very skilled detective, a local magazine names him best in his town. His acerbic personality can be attributed to many things, including his divorce, stress at work, and belief that any show of emotion is a sign of weakness. He can be kind-hearted beneath his gruff exterior, however, despite his specific denials. He will stand up for what he believes is ethical, even jeopardizing his career in the process.
Falls for: no one yet
Siblings: one brother named Dan, and a sister named Paige, both who are born-again Christians
Parents: Their father was an abusive alcoholic and their mother did nothing to prevent the abuse.
Sexuality: Straight
Bio: Frank's Irish-American family is from Pittsburgh, and he graduated from Licoln University with a Bachelor in Law. During his career as a lawyer, he was turned into a vampire. After he found out what he had become, he left his job and his home for a small town called Deadwood, where he could live out his self imposed exile. Frank was utterly disgusted with what he was, and tried his hardest not to feed on any humans. After a few years, Frank decided to start his own Private Detective agency. Although it was mostly motivated by boredom, it was also fueled by his desire to help anyone he could in anyway he could.
Appearance: http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1438/6678785/12886754/229603648.jpg

Username: Uchiha Itachi Jr
Name: Nick Feeon
Personality: Dark, Cold, Short tempered, High class, much more.
Falls for: unknown.
Siblings: Marcus Feeon
Parents: To Be determined in rp
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio: Nick was adopted at birth in fear that the other spouse would find out about his birth because his mother had cheated on her husband. He was brought up in a rich family and grew up very snooby. He is very educated in history and other subjects and great in combat. Eventually he picked up combat skills from his teacher learning how to fight hand to hand, use weapons such as guns and swords, and acrobatics to move. When he completed his training he found out that his teacher was infact a vampire who was suppose to kill him and his family but the vampire took a liking to him and instead of killing him granted him immortality and in return the boy had to kill his adoptive parents. When he did as such he inhertited all of there money since they left it to the boy. He now searches for his family that left him at birth so he can get revenge.
Appearance:
User Image

Werewolves

Username: Mourir Vite
Name: Miika Dohno
Breed: Werewolf
Personality: It changes from time to time, depending on how to fit the mood of the place she's in. When it's a sad environment, she smiles, and tells stupid, pointless jokes to try and get people to laugh; when a dangerous environment, she tries to keep her clam to help her friends -even sometimes strangers- to get through the danger, so no one gets hurt. Her personality, and mood bends to fit the situation, but her temper is a short fuse, and a firecracker when set off. Better to stay on her good side. Also, she’s as curious as a cat, but a tomboy at heart.
Falls for: To be determined in RP
Siblings: A younger Brother, and an older Sister (died in battle){Explained in bio}
Parents: Mother, Father (died in battle){Explained in Bio}, and Uncle (died in battle){Explained in Bio}
Sexuality: Unknown
Bio: ‘Where am I? What’s going on here? Why do I smell smoke?’ she thought as she was held in her mother’s arm, with her brother, Jamison in her other arm. Her sister was running ahead to try and find their father, and as they got closer, snarling could be heard. Along with blood hitting the ground, the trees, squishing in matted fur, bones snapping, popping out of sockets. A horrid sight and sound unfolding before the family.

“Why are you here!? You set our packs home ablaze! You used to live here…” her father growled and rushed forward to the young male, though one of his arms was broken, and it was hard for him to walk with a hip dislocated, and on a huge creature like him, it’s very painful to walk let alone run.

“FATHER!” shouted her sister, Juna. She leapt forward, changing as she did so, anger consuming her. She attacked their uncle, Marko, ”Prepare to die uncle!!” she growled and swiped a large paw at him, but, like most wolves, the male is stronger than the female…

Marko cupped Juna’s neck into the crook of her elbow, choke slamming her into the ground, snapping her neck from the force of the hit, and snapping it back into place from the impact on the ground, pinching the nerve on the back of her neck, that made her bleed to death through her eyes, nose, mouth, and ears...though from her neck snapping, she was already dead, though still bleeding as her heart slowly stops.

”JUNA!” shouted their father in a gruff tone, and then looked at his brother with the up most hate and contempt.

Fur went flying everywhere as they went about mauling each other, ripping flesh, breaking bones, blood flying through the air. Blood curdling howls pierced the air...then...silence.

Miika's mother went to check the two non-moving bodies of her husband, and her brother-in-law, though, by the smell, there was no need to check their vital signs.

~*~Years later~*~

"I'm going out mom!!" shouted the now 16 year old looking Miika, though she was well over 100 by now. It's been almost 50 years since her father's death, but it replays in her mind every night she sleeps, like it just happened the night before.

"Alright! Just be careful!" her mother said. She's gotten itno a drinking and drug habbit since that day, and in a deep mourning, pretty much letting her kids be wild childs. But what Her mom didn't know was, that Miika was running away.

Miika needed sabibility in her life, and so she left to find that. Yes, she was on her own msot of the time, but she did go to bars, meet nice people, and made wonderful friends. But she didn't stay settled in one area for long, because. that was her sabibility, always moving. Though, some tell her that she's runnign away from her problems, and she'd smirk, and reply to it with this: "Then tell my ghosts to stop haunting me.."

Appearance:
User Image
User Image

Username: Dark_devils_advocate
Name: Lyall Farkas
Breed: Were-Wolf
Personality: Lyall is aggressive and short tempered. He rarely has a nice word to say and perfers to just stay quiet than give out a compliment, and when he does say something nice, he usually says it in such a way that it can be taken as an insult.
Falls for: Unknown
Siblings: Jane Farkas (Older Sister)
Parents: Connall Farkas (Father) Reanna Farkas (Mother)
Bio: Lyall's parents died in an auto accident, causing his sister and himself to become orphans. Jane, his sister, promised that she would never leave him, and when one family insisted on adopting her, She refused. Jane gathered Lyall and ran away from the orphanage, only to be caught by police a few miles down the road.
Lyall had been placed in many foster care homes, some of them not so nice, though he persevered with the thought that his sister was in a better place with a happy family and that when he was older, he'd find her. Now he searches for Jane in an attempt to see her again, despite what he had become, helping people along the way (despite every wish not to) for he knew his sister would not like him scorning others.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Capt.Cid_Highwind.
Name: Siege Lancross.
Breed: Werewolf.
Personality: Has a relaxed and laid back attitude, he only gets riled up when he is confronted by an ignorant
or bias person(s).
Falls for: Unknown.
Siblings: Half brother - Zeph.
Parents: Father - William.
Mother - Junna.
Sexuality: Straight.
Bio: Artist by trade, day dreamer by nature Siege happens to be one of life's 'nice guys' although this isn't
something that he would freely admit to as he sees it as a sign of weakness.
Having lived in Deadwood all of his life Siege has come to know the streets and alleyways like the back
of his own hand (which is helpful for those accidental transformations.)
Being a slight loner his closest friend is his younger half brother Zeph, though this loneliness is through
no fault of his own. Siege just finds it hard to relate to those that don't know about/ haven't got his
'condition.'
Appearance:
User Image
User Image

Username: Unknown_lover
Name: Shyama Yuna
Breed: WereWolf
Personality: Calm and mature, she tends to think things through. She tends to be quiet and listen to others talk, getting to know them before they can know her for she rarely talks about herself.
Falls for: Confident people who aren’t afraid to say what’s on their mind, though she gets annoyed by talkative ones. She likes people who stand up for what they believe in, even if she doesn’t.
Siblings: None
Parents: Michael Yuna (father) Alecia Yuna (mother)
Sexuality: Straight?
Bio: Shyama came from a very... bad family history. Her father tended to have psychopathic episodes in which he would severely trash anything in his way and beat Shyama or her mother if they did, though Shyama gained more beatings than her mother for her mother was always gone, probably in another man’s room. Shyama rarely shows what she’s feeling or thinking because of this background, though she does have a kind personality due to that fact that she would take care of her father, despite what it caused her.
Appearance:

Username: gaiman45
Name: Hikari Usaka
Personality: Kind,and careing to others,will protect anyone in need,a little shy but an all around good person.
Falls for:
Any kind of girl
Parents: Were killed
Sexuality: straight
Bio: Adapts to all card games very quick.He's doesnt gamble much but he loves a challenge.He only fights as a last resort but when he does he shows no mercy.Studies in the art of Sib Pal Gee for most of his life.Has a linked past with a man named Zanku.He has a very troubled past but no one knows why.
Appearance: ((Minus the blueish paws/claws ))
User Image
User Image

Username: Uchiha Itachi Jr
Name: Demetrius
Personality: Nice, Kind, Ruthless, Smart.
Falls for: Children, Women.
Siblings: To be determined in rp.
Parents: Same there all dead.
Bio: Demetrius was born an orphan with noone to look over him. He went to the streets stealing and thiefing to get money and food for him to survive. He eventually was found out by the humans and brutally beaten up for everything he did. He eventually got angry and started to transform into his werewolf form and then killed all of them. He then was amazed by his new 'gift' as he puts it and used it to gain various items. Now he searches for his family line so he can learn why he was abandoned.
Appearance:
User Image
User Image

Username: Nia_Nii
Name: Markus D'Angelo
Personality:
Markus is dark, moody and serious. He hunts to kill, lives to fight and does what he wants. When he was young, he was playful, but it has worn off. His mate was killed, as were his two cubs, and he now hates all humans.
He dislikes vampires because of their physical apperance; there are no two ways about it, the vampires are Markus' public enemy number two.
He can be playful and happy, but he has to be in a safe, secure situation first.
Falls for: Any nice-looking werewolf.
Siblings: Tristian D'Angelo, Petra D'Angelo
Parents: Luis (pronaounced Lou-ii) D'Angelo, Marta D'Angelo
Sexuality: Bisexual. He prefers different sexes on different days.
Bio:
Markus was born into an italian family, and, well, was independant from day one. He disliked them and when he was about five, he ran off in wolf form.
He found a mate, called Suzanna, and settled down.
They had two cubs, and the day they were born, Markus was hunting. He came back and found his mate and cubs dead.
His family were taken as bears, or mutated wolves, and shot while he was finding food. He never forgave himself.
He wandered around, depressed, for a few years, befor edeciding that he would avenge his family...
Appearance:
( The black wolf )

Human

Username: RosesDream
Name: Adela Fulchin
Breed: Human
Personality: Adela is a quiet girl always keeping to herself. She likes to dress in dark clothes keeping her apart from all the other girls who are well...girls. Adela is very kind and helpful over all though. She can be harsh when threatened.
Falls for: Unknown
Siblings: Daimon Fulchin (Younger Brother) Dailia Fulchin (Aunt) John Fulchin (Uncle)
Parents: Gina Fulchin (Mother) Collin Fulchin (Father)
Bio: Adela was always a quiet girl from birth. She didnt even cry when born and spanked like every other kid. She was just....not that kind of person. Adela's family was very large and rich and everyone wanted to be her friend as she grew up. She pushed almost everyone away though and stuck with certain people who didnt want to be her friend just for money or to be one of the "cool kids." Adela is already in her first year ofcollege and has been working as Co-Manager of local restaurant run by her uncle, called Twilight's. Her family has always lived in Deadwood searching for that of ghosts that never existed. Adela was more into Vampires and werewolves, though she never believed they were real.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: ~x~Juicy~x~
Name: Naomi Hatsu
Personality: She is a very kind and caring person. She will do anything for anyone, it does not matter if she knows them or not. She is currently taking the semester off from college to relax, make friends, and just enjoy herself.
Falls for: Confident, calm, relaxed, and sometimes randomness. She loves the ones who are quite intelligent and adventurous. She just buried her fiance about eight months ago and feels like she needs to learn how to move on.
Siblings: She is an only child.
Parents: Her mother left right after she was born and her father has raised her since birth. He is the president of an airplane company and makes time for his daughter whenever she needs him.
Bio: She has dreams and aspirations of becoming a writer. She moved to Deadwood due to the gasp of her attention towards it. Her father bought her a two bedroom condo in a nice quiet neighborhood. She has written several books, but has yet to publish them yet. She dreams that one day she will become a successful writer and will find the love of her life in the next couple of years.
Appearance: She usually wears glasses whenever she is writing. In the picture she does not usually wear that shirt in public, but when she parties or runs around the house she does. She loves to wear just about anything and enjoys to dress up every once in a while.
User Image

Username: I-xX_Riza_Xx-I
Name: Riza Moreau
Personality: Often overprotective of those she is close to and is rude to almost everyone else. If you are one of her friends, you are one of the luckiest people in the world. With her friends she is kind and considerate; though she can come up with some mean jokes now and then. Normally she is very optimistic, but when she's in a bad mood she can 'burst your happy bubble' in an instant with something negative. Her enemies usually get the worse part of her- especially on her bad days. On those days, if someone she dislikes is unfortunate enough to cross her and try to bug her, they'll most likely end up with a bloody nose. She's very curious, so curious in fact, most people would call her nosey. Not that she goes around eavesdropping on people, but she will certainly ask them questions and such if she wants to know something. When her heart is set on a goal, she is determined and never gives up until she succeeds in what she's aiming for. She also hates waking up early in the morning to go to school, but what person doesn't?
Riza is also very independant and hates having to rely on others for anything. Whenever she wants to just escape everyone she'll usually ride her motorcycle over to the park late at night and just swing on the swings, gently swaying back and forth while watching the stars.
She also hates people who try and portray themselves better as anyone else. Since there are quite a few people like that in her school, she tends to get into a fight every few weeks. She's not usually one to let her emotions show unless it's anger. Happiness, and of course rage, usually manage to show, but if she's sad or concerned- it takes a lot to make her say even one thing about it.
Lastly, she despises people judging her before they know her. Sure, if you ask some random person about her, they'll say she's a bit tempermental- but nice. Talk to her enemies, they'll say she's over-violent, and if you have a chat with her friends, they will say she's the kindest person ever; minus her 'bad days'. So, she'd rather people just talk directly to her if they want to know her.
Falls for: Strong, confident, and the courage to take action. She, even if she won't admit it, will fall head over heels for a guy who says he will protect her and actually can. She doesn't like mean guys, but she doesn't like them to be a wuss either. If they refuse to fight someone because: "she's a girl; I don't fight girls," then Riza'd most likely start fighting him.
Siblings: She has an older sister named Kaylie who is a cop and a younger brother named Simon who is in eighth grade.
Parents: Jonathan Moreau [DEACEASED], Amy (Evans) Moreau
[Anyone can choose to play as any of my family as well. -cough-LittleBrother'sCoolest-cough-]
Bio: As she grew up, Riza was a very kind, outgoing child. She wouldn't even harm a fly! However, one day, her best friend Cecilia was being picked on for her name. Her anger accidentally spewing out, Riza kicked one of the boys in the shin, hit one on the side of his face, nearest to the ear, and the third one, a girl, was on the ground with her hair all managled up and dirt covering her face. Riza then, as calm as ever, walked to her friend and smiling, asking, "Are you okay?"

Her father died a few years back from lung cancer. He had a bad habit of smoking, thus what led him to his downfall.

She now lives not far from her mother, just a few roads down to be exact. Her older sister is north a few cities, and her brother is still with her parents; of course. Right now she's attending college for a Master's Degree in the Colonary[sp?] Arts and a Minor's in Musical Composition[writing songs].

Her mind's always been open to the thought of other creatures, but she never really thought about it often. All she ever really thought was if they were real, and if she met one, she'd be excited to meet someone or something so rare; unless it tried to kill her, at least. If the latter, she'd run like heck and pray to forget.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Chaotic Overdose
Name: Lacey Manoire
Personality: Withdrawn and secluded, easily distracted, outgoing after you've been introduced, falls in love very easily, flirtatious, artsy, and sometimes obnoxious.
Falls for: Attractive guys who aren't afraid to do something out of the ordinary, who are flirtatious yet dedicated and loyal, and who aren't promiscuous.
In a girls case, somebody who's cute and funny, a real party crasher who can keep secrets.
Parents: Spencer, her father. Her mother disappeared when she was 5.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Bio: Her head is always up in the clouds, and she constantly forgets that she's awake and alive. Nobody ever really cared for her. Her father sexually abused her since her mother was never there to protect her, and as of then she's been easily persuaded into things. All she ever wanted to do was get away from it all.
She's always aspired to find the man (or woman) of her dreams, somebody who'd stick with her 'til the end. Until she finds that person, she's decided she'll keep searching. Sure, she'd make a few friends here and there, but Lacey needed somebody to depend on since she had such an unstable childhood. Of course, this gave her a small reputation of a whore, but she didn't care what other people said about her.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Geminai
Name: Kira Dallenfall ((Key))
Personality: Kira is kind to her friends and the people around her. She can be aggressive at times when need be. She's never afraid to speak her mind, and she's always been very outspoken. She freaks out sometimes when she's scared or confused. She has a sharp toungue which gets her into trouble at times. When her temper rises you better watch out. With a quick wit and a tough look she's very much a girl who can take care of herself. She has a cynical and sarcastic side often shown. A good one at mind games and riddles, and a very easy person to make laugh. The expression's on her face never really tell you how she feels or what she's thinking. When it come's to "love" she's extremely naiive about the subject. She can cuss the whole alphabet and has a sailor's mouth. All in all, she's a well rounded person who loves being herself.
Falls for: Not yet known
Siblings: One older brother.
Parents: Dead. She lives with her Grandmother.
Bio: Kira's parents died in a boating accident when she was 10. Her older brother, Kyle was the only person there who helped her throughout the whole ordeal. Kyle is very over protective of her, and will not let Kira out of his sight most of the time. Kira's never had much luck with boy-friends. Kyle's always well... Scared them off. They live with thier Grandmother for the time being. But, her brother is planning on getting an apartment pretty soon. Until then, she's stuck here, in this 'dreary town'.
Appearance: Kira... Her clothes aren't as sluttish in the picture of 'course. She wears saphire-colored cotton- tanktop with silver stars on it, and a dark-blue gypsy skirt. She has two silver-star earrings and a silver hoop in her right cartilage.

Username: Spontanious Alias
Name: Jessie Malen Valentine

Personality: It's the white rabbit, the kind that leads you through the hole and into the pit. There are two sides to every coin, or am I wrong? there is a bright side, and a darker side. one one half, you have a dreamer. A boy with wings of air, and words of such bitter sweet love. Yes Jessie is a dreamer, he wishes, oh wishes he could do half the things normal people seem to be able to do with such ease. Alas, his dreams are merely appartitions, specters of his mind that he then scribbles onto a canvas in colors of Ink. Jessie is also helpful, he would do anything to see a smile on a young one's face, or a relief in any worn eye. He thrives on truths, that there is something a little bit more. More to this little existance. In essence he is sweet and caring. He'd jump into front of a moving vehicle, if only the other would live.

Flip the coin.

That smile, was that a tear? Maybe there's something more to this helpful kind boy? What's beneath that smile? Is it really that much pain? Jessie is filled with sorrows, with nightghasts and horrors from the world around him. He does not see people, he witnesses masks, sillouettes, demons, and strangers. All menacing besides that one flitter of light. That butterfly in the dark. Is that smile cracking? What's there? Oh that's fear. Jessie is different, he is afraid of people and is quite skittish. He does not fit in too well though it seems as if things are okay, this is his insides. Jessie cannot cope with females, he can't stand them actually. It's not that he hates them, they just... Ask for too much. More so he is afriad of what would come if anyone found out about him. You see he is not that confident in himself, he finds himself gruesome and ugly. He is literally a boy with Self esteem problems. It seems as well that he can never find the right words to say. They never crawl past his lips, they just rattle into a void that is his heart. You see Jessie has been emotionally dead for a long time... What he really needs;

Is just a hand to hold onto.

Falls for: He wants someone who is not a stranger, and who will take his hand. He wants someone who can see who he is and still, say he is a beautiful person.

Siblings: He has no living siblings but does have a baby brother, who never made it past his mother's pregnancy with it.

Parents: Natalia (Dead) Sasha (Dead)
Sexuality: Gay

Bio: Jessie was formed from a short relationship between his father Sasha Veldex, and his other Natalia Nichay. They came from Russia so he is Russian from birth blood, however his father was killed just after another magical night with his bride to be Natalia. When he died, they found it to be a murder. Maksim, a distant rival had shot the man down, leaving his son Jessie and a pregnant Natalia to travel, as originally planned, from Russia to Deadwood to live with her brother. things did not go as planned when her brother Natalkia (Natal - Chia (<As in Chia pet)) with not only a dead infant and his dying sister, but her albino son Jessie. His last name had been changed to Valentine before he was let into the country.

Jessie grew up basically on his own with little help from his uncle, instead the two share an estranged bond. Whether it is hatred or love is not clear. Jessie had been brought up around art, painting, and cameras. All sorts and that is what he persues. He finds little interest in sciences or math. Even less for entertainment. Instead he lives as if alone from the rest of society. not only is he classified a freak because of looks, if they knew what he painted or really was like... What would he be then?

Jessie will be a new student in the high school after attending a private schooling from his uncle. Though intellegent and a straight A material student. He lacks the personality to fit in with life.

Appearance: (He is albino so he has red eyes)
User Image

Username: -`-.+ sweet~thing +.-`-
Name: Yeffie
Personality: Uplifting, nice, but deep-minded.
Falls for: No one yet. (afraid of falling in love)
Siblings: Does not know of her past.
Parents: Unknown.
Sexuality: Straight? lol.
Bio: Unknown of her birth, merely her existence. Yeffie was found to have powers at a very young age. She tends to lock her deepest secrets to herself due to lack of family love and support during childhood. Yeffie now travels to many places, because she likes to. At times she feels as if she's searching for something, but does not know what. The only things she remembers about herself is her name; when a women once called her "Yeffie". The image of that women is now faint.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Prima Sylvie
Name: Charlotte Elbourne
Personality: Calm and kind
Falls for: Demetrius Brooks
Parents: Dead
Bio: A new student that doesn't know much about the town. Nor does she believe in vampires or werewolves. When her parents died she realized she had to grow up rather quickly and she had no room in her life for such silly stories. Her lover was killed by a strange man and all she has left of him is a locket that bears his name and it never leaves her neck. She swore never to love again but who knows what her future will hold.

Charlotte scares easy, it's something that has happened ever since she was a child. Gun shots really drive her up the wall. She's a very elegent girl from good breeding and wears very elaberate dresses. She can be often seen with a sad look on her face staring out into the distance. Sometimes, even crying.
Appearance:
User Image

Updates

Wednesday, July 10, 2007 = OPen for buisness! pirate
Banners

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29504121&page=1][img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w56/kymmycat/Untitled-1.jpg[/img][/url]

(( Thanks for the banner Dark_devils_advocate heart ))
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29504121][img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/2457/barelymendedbyacromexsh5.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
(( Thanks cuz heart ))
[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29504121&][IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/Kasuna/Banners%20for%20RPs/Bloody_Valentine_Banner.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Special Thanks

I'd like to thank Good Charlotte and their song "My Bloody Valentine" for the insparation for this RP.
PS. The intro is a preview of a story I'm writing thanks to GC.
Thanks again :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces