Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Hi! I’m Lizzie, and welcome to my charity. I’ve been on Gaia since March 2004, but it’s only recently that I realized what I really like the most about Gaia: giving stuff to other users and helping them with their quests. The result, of course, is this charity.
There are two ways to get stuff here: applying for a donation and contests. Posts III and IV all have details concerning those.
So come on in and stick around. I don’t bite, I swear.

P.S. You might also see my mule, Amityville Toaster, running around, but if you want to send me a message you’ll get an answer quicker if you send it to my main account. ^^

User Image

Rules
Follow the TOS, of course
Don’t cheat on the contests. This means don’t PM saying you rolled the right number/finished the number of bumps first when you really didn't, and don't use mules/advertising to help you win a vote. (What I count as cheating is not limited to those examples, by the way).
Only one account per person in a contest, please; using a mule is fine, but make sure that’s the only account you enter.
Don’t beg me or anybody in the thread for donations
Don’t advertise. If you want a banner in here, I’ll put it in my affiliates post
No chatspeak or l33t
Don’t stretch the page
Don’t be stupid; hopefully that should cover everything else
I can add more rules any time I want

A first offense will result in a warning. Second offense, you will be banned from entering the contests and receiving donations.

Blacklist

Donation Applications

If you have undertaken a serious quest and want a donation from me, this is how to do it.

1. Post a few times first. It doesn’t have to be anything elaborate, just say hi.

2. Then, PM the following information to me:
Name
Item you’re questing for
Quest thread link
Why I should donate to you

3. If the application is filled out correctly, I will add you to the pending list below. You can try again as many times as you need to if you don’t get the application right at first.

Other things to know:

Yes, you must have a quest thread for me to donate to you. It reassures me that you’re serious about your quest. If you have started a big quest but haven’t made a thread for it, I recommend that you do; it really helps a lot.

Unless you do something against my rules, it is very likely that I will donate to you if you fill out an application. However, it will not be instantaneous, so be patient. Don’t ruin it by messaging me asking where your donation is; that counts as begging.

How much gold I give you will depend on how big your quest is and how active you are in the thread. Don’t complain about the donation I give you being too small. It won’t get you any more gold and it will just piss me off.

It is perfectly fine to use a mule to apply, even if your quest thread was created by another account. Just don't apply with more than one account.

Got all that? Then make sure to post “Hey Lizzie!” in large red text at the top of your application.

Pending

User Image

Please read the rules concerning a particular contest (above) before entering it.

Big, Round Numbers Contest: The first person to post on page 100, 200, 300, etc. will receive 1k!

Lottery: This month's prize is Padmavati's Lotus! Each ticket costs 50g and each person may purchase up to 10 tickets. Your trade must clear before the deadline, which is midnight central time on Friday, August 15th. Afterwards the winner will be decided by random number.
Entrants:
Yuugi Cheza Mutou [MP]: 1-5, 15-20
songsilence: 6-14, 21
mystic_emerald: 22
cramshaft: 23-32
Lunar Rose Cheza: 33-42

Writing Contest: Time to show off your power of the pen! In less than 300 words, write your avatar's backstory. It could be witty, tragic, inspiring, or just plain weird, but make it interesting! Explain why your avatar is wearing that weird hat or why he/she glares at everyone with the fury of a thousand suns. (Feel free to change your avatar's apparel for the story, by the way) You have until Saturday, August 16th to submit your entries. After that, the entries will be posted and voting will be open until midnight central time on the 21st. The winner will receive a 6th-generation Biancamella. Second place will get 5k. In case of a tie, I'll use a random number post to determine the winner.
User Image

I don't ask you to donate to the charity, but if you feel compelled to do so it will be greatly appreciated. heart
My recommendation, however, is to donate directly to a quester. That assures that your donation is directly received by someone who needs it.

Donators
Arsenic Design: bunch of random stuff heart
Ms. Todd: Angelbow and gold heart heart heart
The Red Letter: July 2007 letter heart heart
ExiledBandit: several orbs and other stuff heart
Sweet and Suki: some random stuff heart

Thread Helpers
User Image
This is ArchAeon, my lovely charity assistant. She rocks more than you. Any questions?

User Image
This is kobold, my other helper and the official entertainer of the charity. He has multiple personalities that will sometimes argue with each other, so grab some popcorn and be entertained.

User Image
This is Non-Playable Character, who is apparently my personal artist. She (yes, she) did all the banners for my charity. Her deviantart account address is on each banner. (And she's my sister) ninja
User Image

Want to advertise for your charity or quest? Just send me a link! (And I'd love it if you'd link me, too. heart )
By the way, I automatically link everyone that applies for a donation.

If you want to link me:
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29289867&page=1]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/LizzietheEmo/charitymain.png[/img][/url]

My Minicity-Click Me!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you gain nothing else from this thread, at least go here.

User Image

Taste the Rainbow - A Quest

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

I love avi arts. >>

User Image

By the lovely demon-syrena! heart

User Image

By Miyujay! heart

User Image

By Almz heart

User Image

By Lizuri heart
Silliness!
Stuff that's here because I like it.

kobold505
Lucy The Diclonius
Lizzie the Meow
Lucy The Diclonius
*lol* Let us all fight to the death for it. twisted

Mwahahaha! *pulls out Nerf bat*

*summons giant water guns*

*Summons the Death Wish*
Bring it!

kobold505
gonk
Kobold has been defeated! You gain:
A cow
20 Gil
1234 exp!

Soodyfoody
I WASTED MY ULTIMATE ATTACK FOR A COW!?

kobold505
boy212367
ArchAeon
boy212367
ArchAeon
I are a lich..... ninja

........Ya whatever you say......I totally agree.....?

...You don't know what a lich is?

1. Yes I do
2. It's also you.
3. Doesn't applesauce taste like heaven?
4. TAQUITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KILLED MY TAQUITOS!!

kobold505
Midori Yume
kobold505
User ImageLil' Kobold sez:
Highschool.
sweatdrop college
User ImageLil' Kobold sez:
Yume wins

K0B0LD

THAT s**t AIN'T BUTTER!

K0B0LD

DID SOME ONE SAY SEXY PARTY??!!?!111???!11!!!!//!!/!1?~!

K0B0LD

Quest!!
Moar Quest!
Apply to Charity Thread!!
Have tea with Kobold!
Wake up from drugged Tea/Mugging!
Get donation!
????
????
Sing the National Anthem!
Forget the words to National Anthem's second verse!
Take a nap!
????
????
PROFIT!

The Lollypop Witch
songsilence

Door Number Three is..... not present. HAZ ANYONE SEEN DOOR NUMBER THREE???

DOOR NUMBER THREE RAN AWAY WITH THE DUDE WITH FOUR BALLS!!! gonk
heart Reserved heart
heart Reserved heart
heart Reserved heart
heart Reserved heart
heart Reserved heart
heart Reserved heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash