Welcome to Gaia! ::

Closed.

Thank you.

Welcome to my art shop! I love doing art for people and hopefully I can make some for you. My shop isn't really an experimental art shop, however my style may change a bit from time to time. I promise though, the quality won't and I'll do my best for my customers. <3

Post .1. - Welcome & shop rules, Updates and Announcements
Post .2. - Samples & Prices
Post .3. - Ordering Info
Post .4. - Slots
Post .5. - Customers & Whitelist/Blacklist
Post .6. - Banner & links out
Post .7. - Quest and My OC art trade quest/requests
Post .8. - Gifts & Prizes

||Rules||

• Be kind and follow all of Gaia's rules & ToS.
• Don't even think about stealing my art. I find out, you go on the black list and you'll never get art from me ever again. Also you'll be reported.
• Patience is key, it will take some time depending on what art you've ordered to finish it. But I promise you will receive it! Do not cancel order after it's been confirmed.
• Make sure to save your finished art to your own image hosting site you use, just in case it gets deleted on mine. Which it shouldn't. But to be safe.
• For freebie rules see that section of this thread.
• Don't quote the first page!
• Follow ordering instructions (see below) when placing an order.
• I have the right to refuse an order from any person.
• Don't advertise your shops/what not in here.
• Please don't pm me about buying art, keep the business in the shop.
Feel free to stick around chat, bump (bumping is loved), and keep me company.
•Donations are appreciated and you'll forever be loved.

.•Updates & Announcements•.

User Image

Update

11.19.07 V.2 Updates begin (New style, prices, etc..)

.•Featured Art•.

.•Welcome&Shoprules|Updates&Announcements|Samples&Prices|OrderingInfo|Waitinglist&Slots|CustomersWhitelist&Blacklist|Banner&links|Quest|Gifts&Prizes•.
.•Samples & Prices•.

(For more examples check the Customers & Completed art section)

User Image Anime Sketch • • • Bust up - 2.5k || Half body - 4k || Full body - 7k

User Image Anime CG colored • • • Half body - 6k || Full body - 12k

User Image Chibi Sketch • • • Bust up - 2.5k || Full body - 7k (CG coming soon!)

User ImageSpecial tonal • • • Bust up - 3k || Half body - 5k

Groups: If it's a couple shot then it'll be x2 whatever the style is. A larger group you say? Well it'll be like that but more gold per person.

And remember tips are always appreciated! <3

.•Welcome&Shoprules|Updates&Announcements|Samples&Prices|OrderingInfo|Waitinglist/Slots|CustomersWhitelist/Blacklist|Banner/links|Quest|Gifts/Prizes•.
.•Art Rules & Ordering•.

*Make sure to look this over before ordering!*

Art I will do:
- Original Characters (As long as you have good reference)
- Fan art of anime/whatever.

Art I'm not doing:
- Cluttered, ugly Avis
- Extreme Yaoi, Yuri
- Mechs/Robots

Art I might do (bribe me):
- Anthropomorphic

Ordering

[1] Make sure a slot is available, then copy and fill out the form below.

[b][size=12]- Avi art Order form-[/size][/b]

.• [b]Name of Avi:[/b]
.• [b]Type of art:[/b]
.• [b]Price:[/b]
.• [b]Notes:[/b]

[b][size=12]- Original Character Order form-[/size][/b]

.•[b]Name of OC:[/b]
.•[b]Type of art:[/b]
.•[b]Price:[/b]
.•[b]Reference Picture(s):[/b]
.•[b]Notes:[/b]

[2] Using your form, post it here in the forum. Please don't pm me with it, I'll ignore it.

[3] Once I see it and accept it, I'll pm you letting you know I've accepted your art order.

[4] You start a trade with the price in gold inside, once I see it I'll start your art. Please don't cancel trade after you start it!

Depending on when you ordered it will take a different amount of time to finish. So if you ordered and are in slot [1] you'll get your order delivered to you before someone in slot [3] who ordered after you.

Commissions generally tend to be finished within a few days, if I'm busy with work during the week I'll do arts over the weekend. It won't be more than a week. So be patient. ^_^

[5] Once I'm finished I'll pm you with a Marked version of your art and accept the trade, when you receive it and see that your art is what you wanted, finish the trade. Immediately after the trade is complete I'll send you the Unmarked version.

God help you if you don't complete trade. :3
If you try to not pay or cancel in the middle of an order, you go on the naughty list and I don't do art for you for the rest of your existence.

.•Welcome&Shoprules|Updates&Announcements|Samples&Prices|OrderingInfo|Waitinglist/Slots|CustomersWhitelist/Blacklist|Banner/links|Quest|Gifts/Prizes•.
.•Slots/Waiting list•.

Slots open: none

closed.

.•Customers/NaughtyBlacklist•.

••• Older completed art •••
SilentRedemption Teh Sno Vixen-Of-Orion Wolf Gunner SilentRedemption F r i e n d 0 DeadlyNinjaGuy Overlord Spork Agent_T Tirawa Panda-Stitches T oblerone SilentRedemption DGKsk8terKing Kolburn Kolburn SilentRedemption st4rri3 Lance Tennichan Lyall ze ball Rino-chan Dr Iceic wow16 Sir D L O of Mississippi Minamino Teku Lady Jaderabbit Neverland Pika Piru Nyoko Michiko Hikari Darkwing O_o Sid o_O

••• Recent completed art •••

I'm sorry.

NaughtyBlacklist

None

.•Links•.

Link me? I'll link you! <3 PM me to exchange links!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28451341][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa112/Barkeeart/shopbanner1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28451341][img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa112/Barkeeart/WRRFshopbanner212.jpg[/img][/url]

Links out
All awesome people! Check em all out.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^Very nice person, help her out at bit will you? ^w^

User Image

User Image

Daytime Moon: Color me sexy....or sweet!? (20k+ first prize) <- Art Contest, check it out!

User Image

.•Quests•.

Current gold: 134k

User Image

Item List:
Hammi Hat
Lunar Cowl
Whip of Fire
Prism Butterfly Mantilla
Wind Security Blanket
Plasma Gear
Phoenix Circlet
Human G CORP Labcoat
Were Tail
Studded Leather Collar

••• Quest for art. OC Art wanted. •••

To start an art trade involving one of my OCs you'd like to draw for my art. Fill out the form below and pm me with it.

~OC Commission art trade request~
Gaia username:
DeviantArt Gallery, or art gallery link:
OC character chosen:
What you want:
Notes:

After I receive it I'll reply to you letting you know if it sounds good or not.
Note: Art requested to be drawn should be of equal quality and price so all is fair.

Name: Elba • Age: 23 • Sex: Female • Race: Human
Appearance: Hair color: Celadon (Green) Eye color: Saffron (Yellow)
Hair Style: Faux hawk. She styles it in many different ways, sometimes back under a hair band, or messy and over one eye.
References: User Image User Image User Image

.•Gifts/prizes•.

Stick around and bump/chat with me, you could win a freebie! Most likely you will! I love giving them out. ^_^

Total Gifts: 14

Duke_619 - Chibi CG : Just Because.
` uicidal pork - Headshot : For her profile loss.
` uicidal pork - quickie chibi : As requested and because shes wins at life.
-Redemption-Greed- quickie chibi : Being first to post on page 40.
Duke_619 - quickie chibi : Being first to post on page 60.
` uicidal pork - Hip up pure tablet cg : Expiremental
Dreki Ei - Birthday Gift
Emun - quickie chibi : Being first to post on page 90.
Duke_619 - quickie chibi : Being first to post on page 127.
Dreki Ei - Chibi Headsoht : Being first to post on page 170!
SilentRedemption - quickie chibi : Being first to post on page 190!
raragirl - quickie chibi : Being first to post on page 250!
` uicidal pork - quickie chibi : Being first to post on page 275!
Kaiba - quickie chibi : Being first to post on page 285!
Spork and Prinny Raid - Traditional freebie : Existing
Prinny - Talkie art : posting on 300

Bumping and being active will most likely get your free art too! So bump away!

Post race! First person on page 360 gets a free Quickie Chibi

6-21-07 Congrats to -Redemption-Greed- for being first to post on page 40! You'll get your quickie chibi soon!
6-22-07 Congrats to Duke_619 for being first to post on page 60! You'll get your quickie chibi soon!
6-25-07Congrats to Emun for being first to post on page 90! You'll get your quickie chibi soon!
7-7-07 Congrats to Duke_619 again for being first to post on page 127! You'll get your quickie chibi soon!
7-14-07 Congrats to Dreki Ei for being first to post on page 170!! You'll get your chibi headshot soon!
7-16-07 Congrats to SilentRedemption for being first to post on page 190! You'll get your quickie chibi soon!
7-21-07 Congrats to Duke_619 again again for being first to post on page 220! You'll get your chibi headshot soon!
9-3-07 Congrats to raragirl for being first to post on page 250! You'll get your quickie chibi soon!
9-9-07 Congrats to Bluerosescorpio for being first to post on page 261! You'll get your quickie chibi soon!
9-17-07 Congrats to Spork for being first to post on page 275! You'll get your quickie chibi soon!
9-17-07 Congrats to Kaiba for being first to post on page 285! You'll get your quickie chibi soon!
9-25-07 Congrats to Spork for being first to post on page 295! You'll get your quickie chibi soon!

Open! You can post! mrgreen

iKiin's Waifu

Questionable Protagonist

User Image

I AM OVERLORD SPORK.
I CLAIM THIS THREAD AS MINE.
>:3

User Image
1st post!!!!!!! xd

good luck bill! heart

iKiin's Waifu

Questionable Protagonist