Welcome to Gaia! ::

Was Your Rate?

Fair and mostly accurate 0.46666666666667 46.7% [ 7 ]
A Little Off, But Still Useful 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 5 ]
Rude And Totaly Off 0.2 20.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 15 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

heart heart Welcome heart heart Intro/The Rate/Hall Of Fame/MODS/Rules/Forum Signs/Donations/ ::a`La Cerise Neige Familier, Le Jure`:: News, Updates, Events/

Intro

Welcome To ::a`La Cerise Neige Familier, Le Jure`::. This is simply a place for you to figure out what people think of your avi and how you can improve it. Before Reading anything else please know that I am not here to make you feel good. Im here to give out my opinion on your Avi. I expect no Bitching/Crying on what your Rate is. Also note that if you notice a large group of people asking for rates and Im falling behind DO NOT ASK FOR A RATE. Bump or chat until I catch up with the rates, Then you may post asking for a rate. Please put a heart on the post asking for a rate So I know that you have Read and understand the terms.
heart The Rate heart

I Rate on a scale of 10{1 being the worst and 10 the best} In a few different categories. Your OverAll rate is the most important. Your OverAll rating is deffined by your scores in the 5 other categories(( Well....Officaly 4 others)). This is what the Rate format will look like.

OverAll: /10{Your Total score}

Colors: /10{The variety of colors}

Balance: /10{A Equal balance of colors, A Good Balance is the key to a decent OverAll Score}

Effort: /10{The creativity of the avi}

Amount Of Gold: /10{Note: This score will not affect your OverAll rate in any way. The amount of gold you spent on your avi.}

Apperance: /10{The Flow of your Items/clothing. Example: My Balance and colors score would be high, but because of the apron im wearing has nothing to do with the rest of my avitar my apperance score would go down.}

My Comments: This is where I brake down your scores and explain why I gave you what I did.
heart Hall Of Fame heart
This is a where you would take notes on how to make an awsome avi. Some of the most gorgeous people in Gaia will be plastered here so we can honor them( sweatdrop and envy them).

The Process Of Getting In The Hall Of Fame: As I rate I will pick the avitars I like the most. After I have 10 avitars picked I will reviel them to the public and start a poll.When someone gets 50votes I will close the Poll and the 5 people with the lowest amount of votes will be Elimanated. Then the MOD's and I will figure out what 2 avitars will move on to the final round by Using the Rate Format. In the Final round The 2 remaining avitars will be put in a public Poll, and the first avitar to reach 50 votes gets a place in the Hall of Fame.

wahmbulance Just to make sure everyone knows getting to the Hall Of Fame costs nothing The Hall Of Fame is your prize so please dont pm me asking for gold
All contestants will get a Pm from me containing The process,a brief explaination of the Hall Of Fame, and this forums Link

[.Miss_Violence.]
User Image
yukio_rulz
User Image
Kenta Hikari
User Image
ninja MODs ninja

Please Pm me with evidance if a MOD is treating you unjustly

Rules for the MODs/ A MODs jobs and privilliages
Stay calm at all times/ Keep the topic calm
Be Respectful/ Giving Rates to people
Only change rules when I am/ Can Add/change Rules
gone and its the only option/ Keep the Topic alive
Im the only one that can/ Can Ban people{With proof of Rule breaking}
invite people to be a MOD/ Can suggest Avi Contests and New Permanent
And the only one who can/ Rules
Expel a MOD

wahmbulance If I dont agree to a New Rule Idea or an Avi Contest date The MODs have the right to a fair Poll for their requests approval. It will simply be asking Yes or NO, and the first to 45 wins the decision.(( I have the right to not give a Poll to a stupid or Unreasonable request.)) wahmbulance

arrow heart How To Become A MOD heart
Simply send me a pm containing 5 Things {note: I will approve or reject your request, please dont b***h you you get rejected}
Why you want to be a MOD:
How would you being a MOD benefit the thread:
Have you read all rules and responsibility's in the thread:
Do you understand and accept your jobs and rules:
How Much are you on Gaia:

wahmbulance wahmbulance Da MOD's wahmbulance wahmbulance

Sadakai
heart Rules heart

heart heart Please read and follow all rules to help maintain a friendly, calm Enviornment. Please note: I am open to any suggestions on the rules just PM me your ideas and how you think It will improve the Topic. heart heart

Dont stretch the page
Follow the TOS
No Flamming
Im Saying this again just to be sure you know, Dont b***h/cry about your rate
You are allowed to Bump,Chat, and Advertise heart
Swearing is Allowed( This is the 1 rule a MOD can never change) heart
Enjoy yourself and be friendly
......and I shouldnt have to remind you to not Cyber
heart Thread Signs heart

Will you Please?
If you have nothing to do
Or just like my thread
Stop Bumping
Make a sign Instead.

Thanks 3nodding
You would make me smile
A very difficult thing to do
Im ussualy sad and hostile
Like animals Locked In a zoo.

3nodding heart
Please PM signs to me and they will be posted here as soon as possible. Every sign will have the Artists User name and this Little guy 3nodding under it. Thanks So much!! heart heart

User Image InSanityArt 3nodding

User Image<----Remember to delete the *'s after you paste wahmbulance
heart Donations heart

Hello and thanks for visiting my Thread. I of course, Like many others on gaia, have rather...hard quests that they are working on. The impossible item that I want are the Fuzzy Penguin slippers. I really find it a hopeless cause unless I Recieved help from others. So im turning over to all you people out there and asking for a hand. Thanks for Donating and cheaking out my thread heart

User Image

Donators

heart InsanityArt~900g/75 Tokens
heart Kenta Hikari heart Sealed Envelope 06/2007
heart ::a`La Cerise Neige Familier, Le Jure`:: heart
News/Updates/Events

exclaim arrow ((Please note:This is where AviContest dates are posted. They will be marked as Events so be sure to look here every so often))

<news>: Holy s**t, After patheticly working 6hours with constant neck pains and spelling errors ::a`La Cerise Neige Familier Avi Raters:: Opens. I now must go outside,get some fresh air, and cool off before actually attending the opening of what I just spent 6 hours typing and editing. cry -5/5/07

mrgreen <Event>: Because its opening day, I figured I would have a small event to start things off. Every avitar whether I see them here, or any were else on gaia will be eligible to get a spot in the Hall Of Fame. As I move around gaia doing whatever it is that I do, I will select Avitars I find to be amazing to instantly put in the Hall Of Fame.-5/5/07<>5/7/07
heart heart I'll be back in a few minutes heart heart
Your forums name is cool
Sadakai
Bump.

3nodding heart heart thanks for the bump sweatdrop 3nodding heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items