Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome to my quest thread!
Now, I'll be hounest with you...I have decided to quest for an elusive "Kiki Kitty plush", so that I can have an investment item for the future. An item that will apprtiate in value (As well as something I can co-ordanate with my wardorbe!) xd

Table of Contents:
  1. Welcome Post~ (You are Here)
  2. Rules!!
  3. The Quest
  4. Donaters.
  5. The man behind the avatar
  6. News and other important changes (Please always read)
  7. Banners/Links in/out
User Image

Da Rules:
  1. Be polite to me (The creator) and others that are posting.
  2. Please be serious in your donations. None of this "LAWL 1 GOLD FUR J00!"
  3. Flaming, racism, and anything that violates the TOS Is UNACCEPTABLE
  4. Chatting and Bumping are allowed. Just see if I'm online if you want to direct a question to me.
  5. If you wish to donate, please follow the criteria outlined in the "Quest" portion of the thread. 3nodding
  6. Please no begging me for stuff...I have nothing! (Hence why I'm here) sweatdrop
  7. If you have any concerns or questions, just PM me!
  8. Rules are subject to change.
  9. Have a nice day.

Those in Charge:

Me (Shadow Ice Knight)
((More to come))
User Image

Why am I questing?:
    Well, as stated in the title...I wish to have an investment item (An item that wil most likely show some appritation). I don't have very many older MC's/DI's (My inventory is pretty much filled with commons) and I also like some ideas of how I can co-ordanate it with my wardrobe! 3nodding

Why do I deserve donations?:
    A tough question to answer...But I will do my best.
    Well, after an unfortunate incident where my good friend was legitamitly hacked. I decided to liqudate my entire invetory (Which consisted of a demonic pitch fork, among other things) to help her get back on my feet. Everything I made from that sale went to her. So now I'm trying to get back on MY feet.
    I have also donated countless amounts of gold and items to random newbies, oldbies and other people alike...I'm not saying that I'm the next Jesus or anything...I'm just pleading my case! xd

So I donated...Do I get anything?:
    Unfortunately...I have nothing to offer in terms of a contest... sweatdrop
    I'm just hoping that "A good deed, is it's own reward" will apply here. Though if you DO donate...You will have my eternal devotion. 3nodding

How to donate?
    Well, the best way is to just send a trade! xd
    If you wish, you can also send a PM to me indicating that you ARE donating...Though it's not neccasarry.
User Image

All who donate will go up here!!! (Unless they specify they don't want to)

1. somecrazyperson-7k!!!! heart
  2. ~Kasai Kitsune~ 500gold!!!! heart
  3. In the Igloo-1k!!!! heart
  4. the littlest fairy-2k!!! heart
  5. DarkKitsuneAkina1-1k!!! heart
  6. Baconpeople-1k+May 07 letter!!!! heart heart
  7. Matra-1k!!!! heart
  8. CrAze-1437gold!!!! xd heart
  9. Kasuke_of_the_Wind-1k+Spirited Socks!!! heart
  10. ` L e g e n d-390gold!!! heart
  11. nightfly19-500gold!!! heart
  12. Mr Empty Head-A bunch of newspaper combovers, paper, bugs and other towns stuff!!! heart
  13. Xilnold-904 gold+Spirited 2k6 gift bag!!! heart
  14. WHUT-Selling me a kiki for what I had! THAT MEANS SOOO MUCH THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!
User Image

Well...What can I say?
My name is Matt, I am 21 years old and I live in a relativly small city in Ontario. I currently live with my girlfriend (icyMOTHA on gaia) and I am pretty happy with how my life is going so far. I've been with gaia for 3 years now!

I have a job in the food service industry (Yuk!), though I am in school for Computer Engineering so I can get a better job that I will enjoy.

I have alot of different interestes and those are (But not limited to...):
Power metal music (Dragon Force, Rhapsody and Sonata Artica are my current favorites)
Pretty much any kind of food (I loooooves to eat!) xd
Ragnarok online (IRO Loki represent!)
Anime (Specifically Neon Genises Evangelion)
Computers (Hardware, building them...Pretty much anything)
And Computer/Video games.

So yeah...That's me in a nut shell.
You'll probbaly see me floating around alot of forums (GCD, Ragnarok subforum, AMC forum, and Computer Tech forum and when I'm bored the Chatterbox) So if you see me...Don't be afraid to say hi! xd
Oh, and if anyone happend to attend the "Anime North Gaia Gathering...Send me a "Hello"! I'd love to hear from you guys (And girls) xd
User Image

June 04/07: Quest offically started and thread opened!!!!
    June 04/07: Thread has been cleaned and dressed up a bit. If anyone has any suggestions on how to futher dress it up, I would LOVE to hear it!!! xd
    June 15/07: Due to donations and alot of Exchanging....I have offically past the HALF WAY POINT ON MY QUEST!!! Thank you all soooo much! :BIG:
    June 22/07: Only need, just under 70k to finish my quest!!! THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!
    June 22/07: I GOT MY KIKI KITTY!!!!! I would like to give the FONDEST thanks to "whut" for being willling to sell me a spare kiki for the 135k that I had saved up!!!!
User Image

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27860327&][img]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/twiztidmatt/kitty1.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

More to come! If you want me to link you just send me the code via PM's or post it in here.
Also, I would absolutly LOVE anyone to design a banner for me! You don't have to...But it would be cool! xd
Reserved for...Whatever!
Annnnd....WE ARE OPEN!!!! xd
I'll bump this because
a) You're into Evangelion
b) You're a Knight like me.
Aw, gluck (:
Rogue Knight VIII
I'll bump this because
a) You're into Evangelion
b) You're a Knight like me.

Hahaha!
Many thanks! xd

(I appologize for the lateness of my reply...I'm currently trying to learn photoshop CS2) sweatdrop
YAAAAY!

MY FIRST BANNER THAT I EVER MADE!!!! blaugh
Man...Thread clean up finnaly done! xd
You have a really nice avi ^^ Good luck on your quest!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff