Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hikari Kagemura
You have a really nice avi ^^ Good luck on your quest!

Thank you kindly! 3nodding

Oh, and how do you find the thread?
Are the banners easy enough to read?
Is it clean and easily navigated?

Sorry, I'm just worried that that it looks bad. xd
Found you on the first page of the thread. And yes, your layout is clean and easy to navigate. Very nice ^^
Hikari Kagemura
Found you on the first page of the thread. And yes, your layout is clean and easy to navigate. Very nice ^^

Awsome!

Thank you muchly! 3nodding

It's my first time ever really using photoshop, so I was a little self concious! xp
I know what you me. My friend Mith made the banners on our quest thread and he only has Photoshop 6.0 LOL
Hikari Kagemura
I know what you me. My friend Mith made the banners on our quest thread and he only has Photoshop 6.0 LOL

Hahaha!
I'm using CS2 and I like it so far...Though I've pretty much been winging the entire thing. sweatdrop

Would you like to be affiliates? 3nodding
Sure! Let me PM you my link. ^^
Hikari Kagemura
Sure! Let me PM you my link. ^^

Hahaha!
I already picked it up from your thread! xd
Mine is on the first page in the banner's section! xd
LOL Ok I sent the pm but that's cool ^^ I'll get it and send it to Mith since he manages the thread
Hahaha that's fine!

And thank you again! 3nodding
You're welcome!

And since you asked me, i'll ask ya
What are your thoughts on the layout of our page?
Anything you think I should tell Mith?
It looks pretty solid.

Though on the "Mission Status" part, the one avatar isn't aligned to the right (I don't know if that was deliberate or not! xd )

But other then that, I like the layout and I like how the buttons are linked at the bottom of each page. 3nodding
I think that was on purpose ^^ Keeps it from being monotonous by having everything aligned the same
Ah I see, I see!

Good plan! xd
Thankies biggrin

How much did you pay for the chibi avi art?
Hikari Kagemura

You think that's bad, I have Paint Shop Pro 5. Not photoshop. So it's even worse. crying . You can hardly do a thing with it!

I hope you get some donations soon Shadow Ice Knight!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff