Welcome to Gaia! ::

Better Than Anime?

Yes ^^ It's shiny. 0.43333333333333 43.3% [ 13 ]
No. *pssht* Nothing's better than anime. 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 7 ]
Umm...I'm just here for the gold. O_O 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Been redirected from my quiz, here?,
When you collect the your prize be sure to mention this and get 50% any purchase here!

Welcome to LlanfairLuv's Gaian 'Toons! This store is now up and running. I am constantly making new examples! If you have an idea for an extra, or for some other feature, please let me know! Please, come and buy!

CONTENTS
Introduction
Prices
Examples
Extras
Premades
Banners
Badges

I offer premades, customs, and avatar-based cartoons. Prices vary depending on the style.
Premades: 30g
Customs: 100g (comes with one free extra)
Extras: Varies from 20g-150g
How To Order:
First, fill out what you want.
Here's a good form:
[b]Type:[/b] Premade, Custom, Avatar
[b]Hair Colour: [[Custom Only]][/b] Orange, black, brown, yellow, red, etc.
[b]Gender:[/b] Female or Male
[b]Extras:[/b] P & W, etc.
[b]Skin Colour:[/b] None (completely white), pale, medium, tan, brown, dark brown
[b]Hair Style:][/b] Braid, Flip, Curly, Spiky, etc.

Okay, here's what I know you've been waiting for:
Examples

User Image
Alright, these are prototypes. I've been having tremendous difficulty in trying to resize the image, so I didn't have the time to go back through and edit them at all.
To order, PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR ORDER. As I say below, if you post it, it will be ignored. Please do, however, bump, chat, and hang out. Send me a trade. If you are donating, I love you to death, but label it as such or I will refuse to accept it, having no order, and think you were just stupid and posted it instead. ^^ I will complete the trade when I send you your picture. It may take a week or two, especially if I am on vacation, so please don't send multiple orders. I will ignore them, because there is only one trade. I have an 'in progress' list below with the current five I am working on. Below that is a waiting list. If you want to be, uh, moved up, give me a very good reason (say, a friend's birthday) and a bribe...I reserve the right to refuse to move an order up. If I refuse, I won't take your bribe. Also, please be within reason. I don't want to hear "It's my friend's anniversary and I need it by tomorrow" if there's a hundred people.
Rules: Follow Gaia's TOS. Please, please, do not share codes. I work hard to hand draw all of these. If you use them outside of Gaia, please do not take credit for them as your own. Also, if possible, please save them to your own server for bandwidth reasons.

RATE MEH!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Report Number: 9452107
CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS:
1. No orders.
WAITING LIST
PM me with you order. If it is posted here, it will be ignored. This is not because I'm mean, it's because I will genuinely not see it. Once I've recieved it, your name goes here
AFFILIATES
It's free to be here! Just post or PM me with a banner/link and I'll put it up here!
User Image
Jihae's Description Arena! Go join!
Hair

Extras
A. Two-Toned Scarf- 20g
B. Pearl Set- 20g
C. Tie- 20g
D. Large Glasses- 50g
E. Sunglasses- 50g
F. Lips- 40g
G. Beard- 100g
H. Fluffy Beard- 100g
I. Hula Set- 150g
J. Lightning- 50g
K. Heart- 50g
L. Mole- 50g
M. Scar- 75g
N. Eyeshadow- 75g
O. Blush- 75g

Hats
P. The Stripey Hat- 75g
Q. Witch Hat- 75g
R. Floppy Hat- 100g
S. Nine-Gallon Hat (Yes, I know)- 100g
T. The Something Hat- 50g
U. Coloured Ribbon Hat- 100g
V. Indian Headband Hat- 100g
W. Clown Set- 150g
X. Two-Toned Baseball Cap Hat- 100g

All colours are modifiable. List the letter of the extra and the chosen colours in the trade. THESE AREN'T DEFAULT COLOURS!! They're just examples. If you don't specify a colour, they WILL BE WHITE. W is rainbow by default. If you would like this changed, specify up to seven colours. The Pony hairstyle also has an optional coloured band. It is white unless stated.
Speaking of Colours...
These are the colours available for hair and accessories. The skin colours (which can be coloured these, if you want, though due to the opacity I don't recommend it) are none, pale, medium, tan, brown, and dark brown.
Premades [[More in progress]]

All premades are 30g each

Banners!!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25461941]
[img]http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/1980/banner1zg2.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2yxp97][img]http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/4309/bannerbq6.jpg[/img][/url]
Want your own badge? Want an 'ID card' to show the world your new 'toon creation? Step right up!!
Here are some samples I've made from sample images I recoloured.
AVI
50g. Extras below apply at normal cost. I use your avatar image when I accept the trade. If you would like to change it, you can PM me and if I haven't started, you can select the new avi. TekTek images are also great.
I use the image provided. You can also use a cartoon, if you like.
The base price includes one background colour, your image (with a shadow frame), and your/it's/someone else's name.

EXTRAS
For 10g each, I can add these extras:
Gradient background (one colour and white)
Specify horizontal (L-R or R-L), vertical (T-B or B-T), or diagonal (BR-TL or BL-TR)
Lens Flare (seen on example 2; starts at corner above picture)
Line of Text
Keep each line to 15 characters or the text becomes too small. Put a favourite quote, lyric, note, DOB, anything! Anything with a lens flare must be two lines (not including name) or less, because the flare hides the text
Button Look (Shown on the avatar badge)
Blue, green, pink, black, orange, purple, yellow

Please note any badge and badge extras in the order.
heart heart
Reserved
heart heart
*bumps vainly in hopes that someone casually browsing will stop by and view her pathetic wonders*
bump heart

Mega Gaian

It's original and different! :'D
IT'S NOT MANGA! <3
:'D
bumps too!
Aria Loraleigh
IT'S NOT MANGA! <3

YAY I like manga but different is nice
^_^ bump ^_^
Aria Loraleigh
IT'S NOT MANGA! <3

Maybe I just can't draw manga... crying but yeah, I like different also. Thanks! ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff