Welcome to Gaia! ::

Person Count

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 40 ]
Total Votes:[ 40 ]
1 2 3 >

This has been aproved by a mod, and it is not a scam.

1. Avatar Arena Description Shop

Welcome, to the AAD Shop. Thinking about entering the Avatar Arena. Now with all the amazing avatars to choose from, it's getting hard to decide who you'll vote for. People tend to base part of their desicion on the Avatar's Description. Now, let's face it, sure people can design amazing avatars, but most of them have issues when it comes yo writing a description to match their Avatar. But you shouldn't worry about it any further, because the Avatar Arena Description Shop can come up with an amazing story for your avatar for a small fee.

2. How to get one

Now, you're all wondering how can I get an amazing description. Well all you have to do if first contact falonhaven. If you would like another sample (see # 5 for a sample) , please contact falonhaven and she will send you one, as soon as she digs it up from word....
Please pm her with:

Name of avatar (if exists):
Screen shot or tektek of it:
Theme (if you have an idea, but can't put it to words):
Your name:
When you'll need it by:

*Please note, descriptions will only take a day to make at the maximum.

3. How much do they cost?

Well, we know for some people entering the arena may be all the money we have. So therefore our price is only 300g. We ask for 150 before we write it and another 150 after we give it too you.

4. Our Staff

Our staff consists of two people:

Katherine Moreno
and
falonhaven

Both are amazing writers who have been taking Creative Writing Classes and plan to persue it as a profession

5. Sample

Note: This sample was used in the avatar arena.

A bright morning it was said to be, but the clairvoyant were mistaken. The dark clouds began to let loose droplets of rain that slowly splashed against the ground. Battle was to take place this very morning. At the very front of the lines stood the Angle of War, adorn in her white battle attire as too show off the blood from the victory. The wisps of hair that normal dangled from her braid were now neatly entwined in her braid. Her birds trailed behind her holding up the ribbon on her dress as not to get it dirtied before time. Her prized umbrella stood opened and at the ready to reflect the droplets away from her skin. Not a soul could see her fair face, but the men could all feel her presence as they set foot towards battle.

Note: This sample is currently in the avatar arena.

My short black hair blew as the crash landing abruptly arrived; curse my eyesight. My helmet was secure and I suffered no injuries from the landing. Dusting my self off a bit, I ventured toward my destination. So my gloves were a little ripped, but still my black boots trudged through the woods, crunching leaves with every step. My weapon clutched in my hand at the ready while with cat-like tread I stole up upon my prey. In the dead of night my cautious way was clear.

6. Our Banners

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/9508/tapg4.png
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3208/tyrn6.png
Bump. heart
Bump. heart
Bump. heart
Bump. heart
Bump. heart
Bump. heart
thats a swell idea

Dapper Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Have you checked with a mod to see if this is a legitimate business before you created it? To me it seems a little fishy and it's not cause you posted an advertisement in my entry. I'm just wondering is all.

Well, it's not fishy...I totally love to write, and I've written some descriptions for my friends. And I'm an anti-literate, and am really tired of horrible descriptions. And I posted comments in avatars I thought would have done better with a description.
heart Bumps.
User Image
Bubble Man Services
We advertise your guild, roleplay or whatever! This is a free bump because you rock!

Prices:
* An advertisement thread bumped up to page 5 - 75gold
Additional Pages Bumped - 15gold Per Page

*One Banner - 5gold

*100 Invites Handed Out - 250gold

*Advertisers - 100gold per person

*Signature Advertisers - 20gold per person

* Bumping - 1gold per bump

Click Here To Go To Our Thread!
Do you want me to bump you?

Quick Reply

Submit