Golden Darling

Quests Fulfilled

March 20: bought Detached Demoness with Easily-Amused89's help
March 12: gifted Butterfly's Lament and Talisman of Good from Miss Mezzy
March 12: gifted Dark Heart from ohmysusuna
Feb 28: gifted Beta Centauri from adoracunttt
Feb 28: bought Runcible Spoon and Eyeshadow Sweep for 8 mil
Feb 28: bought Child of Gevaudan for 2.9 mil
Feb 27: gifted Angelic Pendant from DemonEyesVal 4laugh a pipedream quest from '07!
Feb 18: gifted Apurro from ChampagneKat
Feb 16: gifted Naginata from anon
Feb 16: bought Antigone's Hourglass for 3 mil
Feb 15: gifted Red Day Brisk Coat from Princess Merunari rofl
Feb 14: gifted a RIG from Kiryu Thunder; got Le Pavot Rose (gifted Chyaku Norisu to bbcakes)
Feb 14: gifted Adamant Vault from The Starlight Prince Anon emotion_kirakira
Feb 12: bought Noel's Gift for 1 mil
Feb 09: gifted GBI agent skirt from a pizza
Feb 08: bought Glacamella for 6 mil
Feb 08: bought Witch's Grand Gala for 800k

Nov 8: gifted March 2004 letter from DemonEyesVal
Oct 30: won LIttle Lucie in giveaway from HolidayMuleGiveaway

June 25: gifted Prism Butterfly Mantilla from Luna Eclipse
June 1 : bought Wind Security Blanket for 63k
May 22: bought Shadow Spirit for 14k
May 20: bought Whip of Fire for 26k
April 30: bought Chyaku Norisu Scarf for 68.8k (20k from cruelturandot donation)
April 11: bought Lunar Cloak for 60k

donations (gold, items to sell) from these lovely, lovely souls!
lieutenant doll, The Princess Bear, Ephesius, Klawsz, The Gifting King, Katsu Shunu, Death Panorama, O the Bad Day Anon, noodle anon, Marisathief

Golden Darling

Gaians who have Our gratitude

Bump Spectacular
hinghing---&You're Our very first bump!
4laugh cruelturandot---&20k after I ranted to her about the CN scarf's price skyrocketing!
dbskforever
honey333
darkdemon_nightmare
Tsuruji Daisho---&3k
Meowness Mizer---she's always here and chatting! whee
mr jimmy---best wishes on her icon shoppe!

Many, many thanks to EVIL DARK KD for returning 14k gold when I'd accidentally overbid on a 3k gunner coat! And for the absolutely generous gift of the Pixie, a Flame Sword, and selling the Whip o Fire for only 26k!. heart

Kojiro8---&random donor of 10k! heart

Shh-ImANinja---&In the gift giving thread, gifted me a winter fox mink! heart

Alexzguy
---&I bump once in his thread b/c I followed the link from the MADG thread, and he donates 5k! heart

Justin-124
---&2246, 'cause he's mah friend and just finished his quests! heart 30k eek because he'd just finished his Guitar of Angellus quest and had gold leftover. Lots and lots of gold. xd I do have such crazy friends. heart

Luna Eclipse---For the most surprising and hear-lifting gift of the Prism Butterfly Mantilla. A wonderful gift to see at the end of a long day. 3nodding

lpando
--Random donor of the Nightmare Parasol! I was just bumping an auction thread with her and bam! she sends me a trade. xd

Golden Darling

The Empress's Biography

Several years ago, Our throne was wrested away from Us by Our treacherous grandparents and given to their spoiled prince. It was only through luck and aid from Our loyal retainers that We have escaped the slaughter that the struggle for power entailed. For now, We lie low, living the life of a normal college student. We have lost all our wealth and are working to rebuild what We have lost. Any donations you are generous enough to donate will be greatly appreciated.

That's the myth of the EmpressZ.

Now, as simply Z, I'm currently working on finishing up a B.A. in English and starting a graphic design major. I have a younger sister, also on Gaia, who I must admit, is a slacker of the most uncaring kind. I'm an unrepentant slash fangirl and art whore. You'll find me most often in the R&C Auction forum, bumping some auction or other for some choice, free art. I adore the literate, the sarcastic, and the humorous, a.k.a Terry Pratchett. Hope to see you around!

Statistics
Music: all stringed instruments, piano, pop, light rock
Food: sushi, chicken salad, coffee, chocolate, fruit
Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing
Family: mother, father, younger sister (in hiding)
Gaia: Since February first

Golden Darling

Quests to Come

User Image -~-~-~- User Image -~-~-~- User Image -~-~-~- User Image -~-~-~- User Image -~-~-~- User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff