Welcome to Gaia! ::

Remake Dragon's Inn with Added features (extended world. Sotryline)

Yes 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 12 ]
No 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 1 ]
Poll Whore 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Welcome
This is the dragons inn. we accept all types sorts and wierd species, just look at Teh Loch Ness Monster if you dont belive me when we accept everyone here. but yes this is pretty much your typical inn where all sorts of people drop by and syat for a few days or a couple of months it doesent really matter because we are all quests here at the dragons inn. this is a non profite organization and everything here is for free.

Rules
yes those dreaded rules but they are there to help you as well so lets go
1- follow gaias rule for sure
2- no having internet sex in the inn....people dont want to read your sex talk
3- if you are fighting there is absolutly NO GODMODING!!!!!!!
4- treat everyone with respect, escpecially the staff
5- dont trash the inn to much please....

What The Inn Mainly Looks Like From the Outside: User Image

Layout
The dragons inn is a 2 story (besides the bacement and attic) building located in the middle of a forest beside lake eryie. This two story place consist of a basement and an attik , but now time to talk about each floors.

Basement
the basement downstairs is basicly is the inns battle arena where people can go and spar , trains or simply just pissed off at anothe rperson and they have the decency to not actually trash the bar and the main floor. The battle arena is a very plain oval shaped ring that streached to 100 feet in lengh and 50 feet wide. the walls are made of cement and also the flooring is cement but there is a layer of sand accross it to at least give some comfort to the feet. The arena also consists of stands so people cana ctually watch the fight if they wanted to or not, but mroe importantly they can watch the fight without getting into the fight.

Outdoors
The area surrounding the inn is a lush green forest with many wildlife outside, there can also be demons and vampires and itty bitty spiders pretty much whatever you want to see outside in that forest it will be outside in that dman forest. the forest has alot of trees (duh) , these trees are all very thick oak. Also when you leave the front door of the inn a little bits walk will lead you to the lake.the lake isint all that big but it is deep and many treasures are still being found in the water to this day.

Attik
The attik is where Taki lives the owner and founder of this inn. and thats all there is to say about the attik.

Mainfloor
The mainfloor consist of a lounging area for tired travelers to just sit down and take a break from the day, the lounge has a fireplace in it and also if your lucky a waitress might actually serve you blaugh . Also the mainfloor consist of a bar where you sit down at a stool and drink whatever you desire, but becareful are bartendors are pretty scary and well you dont want to mess with them. ha ha The mainfloor also had a ballroom for you superfreaks that are good dancers, or bad dancers, its all there for you to go and have fun in. alson int he mainfloor if you look up into the cielings there are rafters, and you never know who is actually watching you from the rafters.

second floor
this floor at first glace is just these long hallways that lead you into your rooms. and the rooms you may have are all pretty basic where you have a bed, a table, a bathroom, and a window. Dont be shy to ever decorate your room though it is actually encouraged to help give you some individuality and make your room different from the rest.

Owners
these are the people that have put time into the inn to make it what is is and the highest authority here

FoxDemonTaki
-Caden hardy

Jobs
Yes people actually work here in the inn and if you want a job be sure to pm Caden Hardy if you would like a job.

Waitress/waiter
-Madame killi
-Arch Profet of doom
- cherry
-sesshomaru648
-Mabugirl
-
-
-

Cooks (when they show up XP)
-Arch profet of doom
-Ceryini
-Leorick usaka
-
-
-
-
-

bar tendors
-Ceryini
-Arch profet of doom
-Madame killi
-Demonic_Angel126
-
-
-
-

Janitors
-Kilos
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

handy person
-Psychosis Is Sexy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Entertainment
-Shanra the Bard
-
-
-
-
-

Rooms
well there is 20 rooms on each floor so that meens there are 40 rooms , so you beter get one,,,, before they all go

1-Mabugirl
2-
3-Madame killi and Flag Tiercel
4-Leorick usaka
5-Kat videl
6-Haseo
7-Kilos
8-Carpathian_Aensland
9-fireduck
10-rei yaki kikari
11-cherry
12-Caden Hardy
13-sesshomaru648
14-Ceryini
15-Psychosis Is Sexy
16-Demonic_Angel126
17-Fpirateninja
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
31-
32-
33-
34-
35-
36-
37-
38-
39-
40-Raemorse

The attik as i stated earlier is where Taki lives... so if your wondering where she is on that list at least now you know,

The walls of the inn are also very scary because we have nessie, she lives in the walls and goes to each room and watches everyone sleep so keep one eye open because she can be anywhere ninja

People of power

There are a few people that have been here and there are what we call the mods of a thread, they have been here and we all trust them so if they warn you about somehting please take it seriously because they got the power to put you in the BLACKLIST wooooo
-Ceryini
-Arch
-Madame killi
-Leorick usaka

Blacklist
the scary part of any place. only the people of power (mods) and the owners can put you in here.... but they cant just throw you in here because they just don't like you or without a decision so be good people and play nice or i'll eat your faces...Jk Jk...

Update

(7/19/09) : If you want to contact me *FoxDemonTaki* then try my other account that i use more often Oblivion_29 also if you ask for a room please don't expect me to do it right away...I'm barely on FoxDemonTaki that often so i don't really do anything about it until i log on to this one...thank you.
*enters and takes off hat* hello?
... im here

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
*walks in* hello! *sits at bar* can i have a gin and tonic please?
Mother Funker ___ x

welcome. the waitresses should be here shortly...
The_Fonze
Mother Funker ___ x

welcome. the waitresses should be here shortly...

good ^_^ *sits at a table*

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
*glances round the room* Hello there! How are you today?
chilis_lover

Sure. we are a little short handed at the moment... -makes drink, hands it to you-

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
The_Fonze
chilis_lover

Sure. we are a little short handed at the moment... -makes drink, hands it to you-

Cheers! *drinks* aahhhhhh...... perfect!
chilis_lover
The_Fonze
chilis_lover

Cheers! *drinks* aahhhhhh...... perfect!

Glad you liked it.
*walks in toting a sack over her shoulder*

'Sup...
chilis_lover
*glances round the room* Hello there! How are you today?

*stares at her* meee??? im good *nods*
vega2503

'Sup...

Uhhhh.... May i ask whats in the sack?
vega2503

'Sup...

hey *looks at her* not much u?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items