Welcome to Gaia! ::

Superiority Complex

How am I better than you? Simple! In three easy words, I can spell it out for even the dumbest of the dumb.
I. Just. Am.
For one, I actually entered the hardest contest on the board, unlike wimps who chickened out and played dress-up instead.
Two, I’m smart. Not just smart academically, I have common sense too. How can I prove it to you? Easy, most of the time, stupid people don’t actually realize that they’re stupid, so it’d be impossible for a stupid person to have a username like mine.
Last but not least, I actually have manners, on and off-line. I won’t go up to a stranger and say ******** you, nor would I be mean on the forums for no reason.
Of course, even though I hope I’ve got you convinced (Yeah, right, true elitists are never convinced), but if not, whatever.
why is the title superiority complex if you say nothing about superiority complexs? do you even know what a superiority complex is? but ohter than that i supose the points are well made
The narrator apparently has a superiority complex.
That was a cute essay. Very straightforward. Not sure if the choice of title is the best, but the content is okay.
Best one I've read.
Thanks!
Sorry if I sound snobbish though. -shrugs-
Yep, good content, but the shortness of it just kinda annoys me. xP
Oh well, like they say; short and sweet.
Yea, cuz there's a wrd limit of 150. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces