Welcome to Gaia! ::

people count!

44+ 1 100.0% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 > >>

WELCOME!
User ImageUser Image

Here you find a pet from the heavens to call your own.
Tell us your birthday and be entered in the free monthly raffles!

Table of Contents

Page1
Rules
News, Events and Announcements
Horoscopes
Birtdays
Story and Stages
How to get a Pet/Familiar
Sales, Raffles, and Auctions<---FS PREVIEWS! Auction NOW
Toys, Items, and Potions
Breeding
Games and Events<---Find out how to win FREEBIES
Role-Playing
Pet List
White, Gray, Black Lists
Affiliates
Pick-Ups
Page 2
Questions and Answers
Compatability and Dates Charts

Rules

-DO NOT steal ANY art...meaning dont take any images here and claim them as your own
-DO NOT edit any of the art here...do not remove any names from it.
-DO NOT beg for something (we can work out a price if necessary and I DO take items)
-DO NOT resell any pets
-DO NOT advertise other threads here...you want to be an affiliate PM ME.
-READ before you PM me with questions
-You must be able to host your own images once the pets are fully grow
-POST orders here. DO NOT PM me with orders unless i say something else
-SEND trade immediatly when ordering...i will not fill out orders if i do not get gold
-NO SPAM simple bumps are allowed...NO PAGE STRETCHING
-FOLLOW the rules

If you break any of these rules you will be black listed or grey listed...

User Image

Owner, Colorist, Lineartist, and Cert: ...Lizzy Cat...

WARNING: Some pets might be bigger than the allowed 100kb size for signatures. All pets are under the allowed 500x500 pixel size. Please put into sigs responsibly. Feel free to ask about the size and if you would like it edited

News, Events and Announcements

April 27, 2007
-1st Taurus flatsale! Miltank and Tauros cosplays!

April 4, 2007
-1st ever flatsale! Pastel Easter eggs!

April 3, 2007
-A day after opening day! LET'S GET SOME BIRTDAYS for that list!

March 29, 2007
-I have been trying to do a shop like this forever and now I'm finally doing it. Shading templates and editing posts right now...
Horoscope
*These are made up by me. Do not take these horoscopes (or any other horoscope for that matter) seriously. It's all for fun. They will not be daily...so dont expect my words of wisdom very often or on time @_@*

*April 11 2007*
Conversations may be loud and crazy. Luckily you cannt hear people over gaia so that means the conversations will just be crazy. Try to relax...that means stay away from the GD...too much heated discussion on things you want no part of. Plan for your avtars carefully and take advantage of things today.

i know its late but i still think its funny
Birthdays
Happy Birthday! Post your birthday and it will be placed on this list! Maybe you will get a special gift. Click HERE to find out more.

February 5
Sanrio-Chan
February 13
SpeciC

April 8
K]isa ohma
April 18
...Lizzy Cat...

May 1
CyrusKahekili
May 3
Micouzin
May 30
NuCleii

June 24
Tw!light Moon

October 7
MikkiBrandi
Story and Stages
*Most images below are clickable thumbnails*

User Image
As you look up at the sky making a wish, a single star seems to shine brighter than all the rest. As you stare up longer you notice its a beam of light. The beam ends before you and an egg appears. This is your new pet.

User Image
After your pet hatches it becomes a baby with many possibilities. What will your turn into? It's all in the stars. But if you know where to find it, a potion exists that can over-ride the heavens.

User ImageIf Mercury is shining in the sky then your baby will turn into Virgo. All Virgos are female. Typically Virgos are modest and shy, meticulous and reliable, practical and diligent, intelligent and analytical. On the dark side Virgos can be fussy and a worrier, overcritical and harsh, perfectionist and conservative.

User Image
If Venus is shining in the sky then your baby will turn into Taurus. Typically Taurens are patient and reliable, warmhearted and loving, persistent and determined, placid and security loving. On the dark side they can be jealous and possessive, resentful and inflexible, self-indulgent and greedy.

User ImageIf Pluto is shining in the sky then your baby will turn into Scorpio. Typically Scorpios are determined and forceful, emotional and intuitive, powerful and passionate, exciting and magnetic. On the dark side they can be jealous and resentful, compulsive and obsessive, secretive and obstinate.

User Image
If Jupiter is shining in the sky then your baby will turn into Sagittarius. Typically Saggitarius are optimistic and freedom-loving, jovial and good-humored, honest and straightforward, intellectual and philosophical. On the dark side they can be blindly optimistic and careless, irresponsible and superficial, tactless and restless.

User ImageIf Neptune is shining in the sky then your baby will turn into Pisces. Typically Pisces are imaginative and sensitive, compassionate and kind, selfless and unworldly, intuitive and sympathetic. On the dark side they can be escapist and idealistic, secretive and vague, weak-willed and easily led.

User Image
If Venus is shining in the sky then your baby will turn into Libra. The orbs it balances are thought to be tiny planets or just regular marbles.Typically Librans are diplomaitic and urbane, romantic and charming, easygoing and sociable, idealistic and peaceable. On the dark side they can be indecisive and changeable, gullible and easily infuenced, flirtatious and self-indulgent.

User ImageIf the Sun is being particularly shiny in the sky then your baby will turn into Leo. Typically Leos are generous and warmhearted, creative and enthusiastic, broad-minded and expansive, faithful and loving. On the dark side they can be pompous and patronizing, bossy and interfering, dogmatic and intolerant.

User Image
If Mercury is shining in the sky then your baby will turn into Gemini. They are usually identical twins but can sometimes hatch as fraternal twins. Typically Geminis are adaptable and versatile, communicative and witty, intellectual and eloquent, youthful and lively. On the dark side they can be nervous and tense, superficial and inconsistent, cunning and inquisitive.

User ImageIf Saturn is shining in the sky then your baby will turn into Capricorn. Typically Capricorns are practical and prudent, ambitious and disciplined, patient and careful, humorous and reserved. On the dark side they can be pessimistic and fatalistic, miserly and grudging.

User Image
If the Moon is being particularly shiny in the sky then your baby will turn into Cancer. Typically Cancers are emotional and loving, intuitive and imaginative, shrewd and cautious, protective and sympathetic. On the dark side they can be changeable and moody, overemotional and touchy, clinging and unable to let go.

User ImageIf Mars is shining in the sky then your baby will turn into Aries. Typically Aries are adventurous and energetic, pioneering and courageous, enthusiastic and confident, dynamic and quick-witted. On the dark side the can be selfish and quick-tempered, impulsive and impatient, foolhardy and daredevil.

User Image
If Uranus is shining in the sky then your baby will turn into Aquarius. Typically Aquarians are friendly and humanitarian, honest and loyal, original and inventive, independent and intellectual. On the dark side they can be intractable and contrary, perverse and unpredictable, unemotional and detached.

Familiars
*Familairs may be purchased at a flatsale and added to an existing pet cert or have their own cert.*

Familiars are small animals that represent the Chinese zodiac.
User Image
They are rat, sheep, dog, monkey, pig, rabbit, dragon, snake, rooster, tiger, ox, and horse.
How to get a pet

Flatsale Info
* Flatsales *
-Speed or just random
-3k....maybe more maybe less
-SEND TRADE IMMEDIATLY
-Post the following info IN THIS THREAD
Order Form
Name:
Which number/pet you want:
Items: (if you want any)

Auction/Raffle Info
* Auctions/Raffles *
-No discouraging bidding
-You cannot take back your bid
-Store items accepted at buy back (half of the original price or full price if I intend on keeping the item). Letters and collectables taken at lowest price in the market place.
-NO EVENT ITEMS UNLESS THEY ARE FROM 2003! Only store or donation items.

Pet Trade Info
* Pet Trades *
-I LOVE pet trades. Just PM me with a link to your shop and i will take a look at it.
-Don't be upset if i dont accept

Customs Info
* Customs *
-PM me with offers for a custom
-I am almost always offering customs
-Price varies on complexity...lowest price is 4k
-I will do almost ANYTHING if you put enough gold in front of me
-PLEASE no cosplays...I would like to try and keep those for auctions...but if you REALLY want something PM me anyway with a price

Customs Form
Name:
Sex:
Owner:
Colors/Markings:
Items:

Birthday
* Birtdays*
You may be able to get a free pet for your birthday! Random drawings will be done at least once a month. You will get a free custom pet if your name is drawn.
Sales

*Flatsales*
Flatsale

-SALE NOW!

User ImageUser Image
these eggs are 2.5K

*Auctions/Raffles*
Auctions/Raffeles

User Image
SPRING ARIES AUCTION!
Starting bid-1k
Bid Incriment-150 gold
HB-2K-Micouzin
1k-MikkiBrandi

Begins NOW
Ends April 30th

*Pet Trades*
-PM me...we'll talk

*Customs*
-PM me...we'll talk
Toys, Items, and Potions

Toys
All plushies cost 100 gold
coco, kiki, shadow spirit, snowman, mimzy, penguin, water meat, momo, baby seal, chicky, grunny, bunny, panda, gwee, yeti, baby falcon, and mochi

Potion
*Potions cannot be undone unless another potion is purchased*

Growth Potion: Skips to the next stage of development. (500 gold)
Stunt Potion: Keeps your pet at it's current stage. (100 gold)
Equilizer: Removes effects of stunt potion. (200 gold)
Color Changer: Keeps the current patters but changes the colors (between 300 and 600 gold depending on complexity)
Pattern Changer: Changes the pattern but keeps the same colors (between 300 and 1k depending on complexity)
Sign Change (3 in stock): CAN ONLY BE BOUGHT AFTER YOUR PET HATCHES. Have your pet change to a different species. (4k) This is expensive because i'd really rather have pets sold at particular times but if you cant wait for your sign then go right ahead and order this potion.

Items
*Only adults can wear items. Some pets cannot wear certain items.
Nitemare/Angelic Minis
Dark/Angelic Halo
Horns or Demon
Ninja Band
Witch/Magic/Top Hat
Joker Hat
Fairy Wings
Regular Scarves
Angelic/Demonic/Celestial/Chyaku Norisu Scarves
Collars

Feel free to suggest any items. More to come.

Breeding
How do these breed? Breeding occurs when 2 adult pets mix star dust. Because breeding is done with star dust male/male and female/female couples can produce young.

If you RP a relationship, breeding is FREE! If you want babies now then the fee is 1k for basics

Slots are always open for RP breedings.
Slots for Paid breedings:
1. closed
2. closed
3. closed

ONLY ADULTS CAN BREED

What to do with the babies...
-I can hold them and sell them to friends at a discount price.
-You can auction/raffle them and get a portion of the sale.
-You can keep ONE for free (if you keep one all other babies will be sold in a regular flatsale)
Games and Events

User ImageEvery 50th page can win someone a free pet! You get to choose the species and two colors. (white may be added as a 3rd color...I will color it with whatever patterns I feel look the prettiest!) It will start at any stage you wish! A random person will be picked from all the posts on page 50.

User ImageTwo rare items can be found in my posts! Quote my post 1st and win that prize!
Bottle of Star Dust- single pet is able to breed.
Telescope- Find any constellation pet you choose in the sky. This egg is randomly colored
User Image
User ImageBIRTHDAY PARTIES! At the end of each month a birthday raffle will be held. Everyone who has a birtday that month will get a free ticket (only birtday people can do this raffle) There will also be a raffle for everyone else who wishes to join. Tickets can be purchased even if you are entered in the birthday raffle. Gifts include coupons for:
-Free custom/Free pet at any flatsale
-Discount on flatsale, breeding, items, ect.
-Points that count for tickets in raffles or gold for a bid in an auction.

User ImageUrsa Plushy! For the first 5 people you get to post their birthday here you get a free URSA PLUSHY! After that, bring in 10 more and you will get a custom ursa plushy. People posting birthdays...please be sure to mention the name of the person who lead you here!
A little on Role-Playing

Role-Playing can be done here in this thread. It is important in free breedings and it may help your pet grow faster, get snazzy free items, or have more babies!
Pet List

Aries
Helle
Vortex
Riyu
Nibbler
Mika

Cancer
Rune

Aquarius
Mizuko
White, Gray, Black Lists

White List
Tw!light Moon~Tipper heart
SpeciC
MikkiBrandi
Affiliates
*Link to me!*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23963433][img]http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/3717/littlebannerig5.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23963433][img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1419/bannerjc7.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Pick-Ups
*Save adult pets to your own server! I will not permanantly host them*

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items