Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free gold just for reading!

Thanks! 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Hi! I'm Addi. I really want a Mochi, as you see I have posted a few reasons above. I just think Mochi and I would have a blast during our travels through Gaia, and as much as I wish I had the gold to buy myself a Mochi with no help I do not. I have played a bunch a puzzles, and will continue to do so. I will achieve my Mochi goal one way or another with help or with out.

heart Any and all help is very appreciated and I am keeping a list of the donations made to me. Below is the list of kind Gaians that have doated items or gold.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Daisy J--- 10,000 Gift Credits + February 07 Thank You Letter + Pink Gator Kiddie Pool
Dark_Mikoto--- Bought Trash for 10g
Katlyn-Bunny---1000 Gold
SenkoAmber---Donated several Items to be sold for gold

heart heart CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SHOP TO DONATE GOLD heart heart

If you do not wish to donate, you may simply bump my tread, as your thread will have your name on it I will not be listing those who bump, but I thank you and appreciate your help.
heart heart
and I want a momo!
Texas_Munchkin
and I want a momo!

^.^ Those are cute too ^.^ heart
yea... *cries*MOMO!
Texas_Munchkin
yea... *cries*MOMO!

Le' Bump
oooo I want a mochi too! But with the Yeti, Momo, Gwee, and Water Meat, i probably don't need another little pet huh?

Goodluck heart You know I'll keep helping you!
Bumpeh 4laugh
Well I have gained a little more gold from posting in chatter box! heart redface heart
Daisy J
oooo I want a mochi too! But with the Yeti, Momo, Gwee, and Water Meat, i probably don't need another little pet huh?

Goodluck heart You know I'll keep helping you!

^.^ Thank you. Well, while your Gwee is taking a bath you could always walk Mochi, then trade them out ^.^
Daisy J
Bumpeh 4laugh

heart heart Thank you for the bump!
boing ! ooops...bump! lol
Daichi Uchiha
boing ! ooops...bump! lol

Than you for the bump heart sweatdrop heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash