Were 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 4 ]
Spirit 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 9 ]
Demon 0.28205128205128 28.2% [ 22 ]
Hunter 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 41 42 43 > >>

WELCOME TO THE DEMON STAR CAFE

User Image

Upon opening the door, you are bombarded with the wonderful smell of fresh pies and coffee. The tables are lined up along the side of the left wall, and the display of food is along the back. By the counter is a set of stairs that lead up to the lounge. Along the right wall, is a bar.

You watch as a pie floats in from the door behind the counter to land behind the glass of the display.

"Hi!" Welcomes Maetrise as she pops out of nowhere, scaring you. "Oh, sorry. I tend to do that a lot." She catches you looking at the pie that just landed.

"Yeah, when the cook is really busy, so she justs floats the pies by where they should be. She pokes here head in now and then though. Can I help you with anything? I hope not! Anything you want, you can just go on and grab yourself! Just leave the money in place of what you took! Except for at the bar. The bartender will give out the drinks. (I don't trust any of you to get your own.) And remember, NEVER go through that door near the kitchen!" You look at where she is pointing. An beautiful gold door has appeared.

"That leads to the basement.......... humans aren't allowed to go down there....If you aren't human you may........but be careful! There is some powerful stuff down there!!!.......Okay well have fun!"
With that, she disappears.

The Cafe:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/Anime_Dreamer/0000001.gif

Job Openings

Owner:Maetrise
User Image

Hostess:
1. Gateway Traveler
User Image

Waitresses:
1. __Decadere_Enzeru__
User Image
2.Emmie_-_San
User Image

Cooks:
1. Silver Ookami Kyu Ultrim
User Image
Assistant Cook:
Bartenders:
1. Red6645
User Image

Security Guard:
1.Winggedone
User Image

All applications must be sent via PM
Thankies!!

Thanks to all of you who keep out those who wish to make a mess of
my cafe.....

The Heros
Pizza Dude
User Image
Dreetn
User Image
The_Red_Moon_Dragon
User Image

Rules
1. Keep it PG-13
2. Don't make me mad!
3. Don't make others mad!
4. NO BUMPING!!

LINK TO HERE!!!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21748527&page=1][img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c236/Anime_Dreamer/logo.gif[/img][/url]
~Now Hiring~
*walks into the building looking around* hmm nice place
+Walks in and sits at a table+
Hello.
*Pops out of nowhere* "Hello!! How may I help you?"
Maetrise
*Pops out of nowhere* "Hello!! How may I help you?"
yes a ice tea please
+Looks around at the place while i am seated at a table in the far corner+
Hmm this place isnt too bad.
"Ice Tea is located in the behind the counter in the cooler.. Just place your money in the exact spot the tea was. I have a spirt that goes around and collects it." says Maetrise as she points to the cooler. She then sits down and watches the door.

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
A girl with long silver wolf ears walks in looking around.
Maetrise
"Ice Tea is located in the behind the counter in the cooler.. Just place your money in the exact spot the tea was. I have a spirt that goes around and collects it." says Maetrise as she points to the cooler. She then sits down and watches the door.
ok *goes to the cooler looks at the price and places the money as he drinks his tea*

Shameless Ladykiller

*Walks in and looks around.* "Quite an impressive place you've got here."
Maetrise walks over to the center of the room, and pulls out a sword. A black shadow stands in front of her, and she strikes, hitting in in the neck area. The shadow squeals and disappears
"Sorry, I'm always having to keep these shadow spirits away......they seem to be attracted to the magic energy in here... if you want, if you see one, kindly kill it for me..... Thankies" Says Maetrise as she puts the sword back in her belt

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
looking around her ears twitched slightly " umm...is the owner here by any chance?"
*walks in from the shadow mmmmhhmmm nice place kiddo dont worry i call everone kiddo around these parts.
Silver Ookami Kyu Ultrim
looking around her ears twitched slightly " umm...is the owner here by any chance?"

"I'm the Owner" Says Maetrise as she pops up next to Silver Ookami

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces