Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.37245847/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v462/BakurasKitten/bangdream.jpg[/img][/url]

Go thar now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hello and welcome to my charity. I made this charity because I want to help people. But, I too am questing. So I know how it feels. ._. I'm questing alot. You come to a charity wanting FAST gold. Right? Well. If you're wanting fast gold, don't come here. I give my gold to WORTHY people. Making someone post 30 times will weed out all the people who don't want it badly enough. So yeah. Don't b!tch about it here. If you don't like it, leave. :] I decided to change the charity a little because people kept on posting the applications in the thread when below the applications it said "send to bakuraskitten" it had a link and everything. People were also not posting the secret word in their applications (or the secret number), AND they didn't even bang the thread 5 times like I asked. NOW. I'm going to be clearer AND stricter about the donations I give out. So. Yeah. There you go. :] Enjoy your stay in hell. *evil laugh*
Rules
#1 : Don't swear / cuss / curse.
#2 : Don't beg / advertise / flame / whine.
#3 : No 133t / chatspeak / overly-obsessive grammar whoring.
#4 : DO NOT send me PM's impersonating a staff member.
#5 : DO NOT send me random friend requests.
#6 : DO NOT stretch the pages.
#7 : Quotes are limited to 2.

Special Commands
#1 : Don't QUESTION my AUTHORITI.
#2 : RESPECT my AUTHORITI.
#3 : OBEY my AUTHORITI.
#4 : Watch South Park.
Reason for starting charity: Well, ever since I started Gaia, I've always been the one who is always questing. And... when you quest like me, charities become very important. I'd apply in so many charities... I remember on my first quest, for the Nitemare Scarf, when I got donations from a charity, it made me so happy. So, I decided to give this "donating" thing a try. I looked in the quest threads and found someone who was like 3.oooG away from finishing her quest... I donated the amount that she needed to finish their quest; it felt really nice when she thanked me. So, I promised myself that I would make a charity after I finished my Nitemare Scarf quest... So I did (One month after. Haha)

Inspirations: My main inspiration to start a charity was my friend, Burning Peasant Head, who is the founder of The *Name Here* Charity. Seriously, her charity is amazing, her organization skills are amazing, she is amazing. She's donated to thousands of Gaians, and she's donated over 5oo.oooG not to mention she gives 2 Letters away each month, and you don't even have to pay to have a chance. But yeah, look in the Affiliates post to get the link to her charity. Become a regular there, it's totally worth it.

My second inspiration is For You, Only... A Charity. I really liked the idea of this charity. They will donated 5ooG everyday until you reach your goal. But there is a catch of course. They can only donate to 5 people at a time, and you have to keep an updated quest thread. Which sounds reasonable enough to me. It too, will be in my affiliates post. Check it out as well.

IMPORTANT note: If you want a donation, you better read this. I wont ask much of you when applying for a donation, but keep in mind, I'm not just going to give to everybody who applies. I will donated to hard-working Gaians. There will be requirements, and you will have to meet the standards to receive a donation. To prove you read the important note, post "143" in your application when you send it to BakurasKitten. Why? Because that's a very special number. Okay? When reading your applications, it'll be nice to see it. Thank you for reading, it really wasn't that hard was it? Just a small note. Oh yeah, I want you to put "Kyo RAWKS" in your application aswell. :3
Updates
2.1.o7 ---
Opened Charity

7.14.o7 ---
New look.

7.23.o7 ---
Fox of Blood made some great headers! <3

8.12.o7 ---
I can no longer click the gold submit button in my trade.

1o.16.o7 ---
Feel free to put in applications. xD

BEFORE YOU FILL OUT THE APPLICATION YOU MUST BUMP 30 TIMES
Seperate posts, please. Some smartarses have to show themselves.
In order to even be considered you have to have been on Gaia for more than 3 months.
You have to have 3000+ posts.
You HAVE to have a quest thread, and it must have 50+ pages, and it must be older than a week.

NOW. SEND THE APPLICATION TO BAKURASKITTEN DO NOT POST IT IN THE THREAD
BE SURE TO PUT IN THE APPLICATION WHAT PAGES YOUR BUMPS ARE ON. (If they get lost in chatter.)

Now that you have sent the application to BakurasKitten. Stay and chat, bump, whatever while you wait for your donation.

Also. DO NOT. DO NOT. DO NOT. CHANGE ANYTHING ABOUT THE APPLICATION WHEN YOU SEND IT. I want it size 9, black, and just the questions bolded. Change it, and you WILL get declined.

Try Me

[color=black][size=9]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Join Date:[/b]
[b]Total Posts:[/b]
[b]Quest Item:[/b]
[b]Quest Thread:[/b]
[b]Progress:[/b]
[b]Why should I care?:[/b]
[/color][/size]
People Who Have Donated To My Charity
angelgirleks - 3.oooG heart
Peachss - 3o.oooG & Some Odds&Ends heart
THE Santa Claus's Charity Music Event - 5.117G & Some Odds&Ends heart
forgvnmuch - 46.692G heart heart
Impedimenta - 48.oooG heart heart
People Who Have Gotten a Donation from Me or my Charity

People I Have Donated To

Special thanks to Anorhc.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/3bg6e8][img]http://i7.tinypic.com/4or709t.png[/img][/url]

Special thanks to Fox of Blood.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21541737][img]http://tinyurl.com/yrgeo8[/img][/url]

Put "Jade is teh smex." in your application.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff