Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

The very first poll of what I hope will be a long-lived shop.

Well, good luck. 1 100.0% [ 148 ]
Total Votes:[ 148 ]
1 2 3 >

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Do not panic. I will continue to sell art and I intend to finish my open commissions as soon as possible. But this thread has gotten cluttered beyond all usefulness.
Please visit my new shop. Please don't post in it like you have here.

Banner Post.Prices.Samples.Waiting List
Banner Post
User Image
Welcome to my art store. Please feel free to PM me if you have anything even related to a question.
Please PM me commissions and questions! I know some people have posted in this thread, but they weren't supposed to. I don't check here often.
WARNING: I'm thinking of making a new thread when I change prices. My prices will be going up soon. It's the inflation, I just can't spend over twelve hours on something and get the same amount of gold I would be getting playing Booty Grab for ten minutes.
If you cannot afford my new prices, visit this thread. Then you will.

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Prices
Chibi- 2000
Pin up- 3000
Couples and Backgrounds-6000*
Hugely Populated Group Shots: Three- 10,000 Four- 15,000 Six- 19,000 Seven- 22,000 Nine- 28,000**
"Dream Avitars" Defined below-6000***
Blinking busts- 5000****
Fullbody Blinks- 7000****

Quote:
What to expect
Step one: Decide what avatar(s) you want art of, what style you want it done in (chibi, pinup, background, blinking bust), if you have a problem with girl avatars looking like fifties pin up girls (this means curves, bosoms and personality) and boy avatars looking like bishonen (this means long limbs, thin frames, and feminine features), if you have a preference for more American or more manga-esque art, and if you want anything unusual. I'd be happy to draw your avatar with odd-colored eyes or holding a head of lettuce, but I need to be told about it. Returning customers please note: Unless otherwise instructed, your new portrait will resemble your last one. If you thought I drew you a little on the plump side last time, or disliked the nose I put on you, tell me when you place your next order or I will do it again.
Step two: PM Kittywitch all of that information.
Step three: Send a trade with the appropriate amount of gold.
Step four: When steps two and three are completed, Kittywitch will start work on your piece.
Step five: In about four to ten days, Kittywitch will reply to your PM with the finished art and complete the trade.

*It takes twice as long to draw, I'm sorry. By the way, if you want to be drawn cuddling an NPC, or anime character, I'm more than happy to oblige.
I should also note that some of the towns in Gaia, or your gaia home, would make a understandable background.
If you are ordering a piece with more than one Gaian in it, please post the avatars of all Gaians who will be in it in your order. This is because I have not yet done a group shot with at least one person with a locked profile.
**Hugely Populated Group Shots involve splicing together multiple pages, preferably in interaction. While doable, it is also a bit of a pain in the a**. As such, it is a bit more than my average price apiece; as I charge for a** bandaids.
***A dream avatar costs more because they are generally more complex. "Clutter-tars", if you will. Whether you actually have the items or not, if you are wearing more than fifteen items, I will charge as of they are a dream avatar. It takes longer to draw, I'm terribly sorry. If you have sixteen items that work with each other, I might suggest going a few hundred lower, but not if that is mentioned.
****A "Blink" does not necessarily need to close and open it's eyes. It simply refers to that level of animation. It's hair could flutter in the wind, it may could be holding a flickering fireball (please please no, as you can plainly see I suck at animating fire) , it could smile then frown, it's little mouth could flap. (which would be great in a bust beside posts) It could lick it's lips or chew on pocky. It could even blow a kiss. Just don't ask me to animate the time warp, or you're going to charged a good deal more than that.

IF YOU WANT AVATAR ART, EVERYTHING AFTER THIS LINE IS SUPERFLUOUS.
I also do non-gaian art. Fill out ONE of these forms and PM it to me.
(You could fill out two if you really wanted to, but it is really unnecessary)
Simple Tektek OC ordering form
Character Name:
Tektek: Tektek
How you want the drawing to differ from the Tektek:
Preferred Style:

Detailed OC Ordering Form
Character Name:
Species:
Gender (if applicable):
Skin tone:
Hair tone:
Hair style:
Build:
Demeanor:
Wearing:
Wielding (if applicable):
Any reference pictures:
Would you prefer a more realistic or more manga-esque style, or do you care:
Anything I neglected to ask:

Please, PLEASE send the trade when you place your order. Thank you. heart

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Samples
If you give me a photograph and tell me to draw it in the more American style, this is the level of realism you should expect.
User Image
Pinups
User Image User Image
Couples and Backgrounds
User Image User Image
Hugely Populated Group Shots

User Image User Image
Chibis
User Image
Dream Avatars
User Image
This particular dream avatar is also a couples portrait.
Blinking Busts
User Image
User Image
Fullbody "Blinks"
User Image

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Waiting List
Setting up shop 3nodding
Finding customers 3nodding
The Sweetest Tear 3nodding
Finishing the banner 3nodding
Le Mors Mortis 3nodding
Vosur 3nodding
Metallic Knight 3nodding Now please pay for it. SHAME
MossBeloved 3nodding
Vosur 3nodding
Silver 3nodding
Chipmunk and Polls 3nodding
MissLustie 3nodding
Tomiyoko - Pencils, payment not yet received
frozen_flames06- 3nodding
EviCa- 3nodding
Sir Catherine- 3nodding
FushigiRei- 3nodding
Riot121, Hawkeye18~ and Cel got banned- 3nodding
EviCa- 3nodding
Chaco32- 3nodding
Riot121- 3nodding
Chaco, Jinglefruit, and Uberboo630- 3nodding
AquaFae- 3nodding
Chaco, Uberboo, Jinglefruit, Sallyragdollmuffin- 3nodding
Sir Catherine- 3nodding
Below The Cellar Door- 3nodding
Ghostbuster- 3nodding
Roxster- 3nodding
Riot121- 3nodding
Cartoon Lover- 3nodding
Ivy Starling- 3nodding
Koreann- 3nodding
King Emo- 3nodding
King Emo for friend- 3nodding
King Emo for friend- 3nodding
Sir Catherine- 3nodding
Kinou_Himmel- 3nodding
Hellsing Guild moderators- 3nodding
Alexander Shaw- 3nodding
Extravagantly Yours- 3nodding
Sir Catherine's Bump thread- 3nodding
Alexander Shaw- 3nodding
Miata- 3nodding
Panda Pride- 3nodding
Amaya R. Sparda- 3nodding
Kain- 3nodding
Arielanna- 3nodding
Bradmaster- 3nodding
HighxStakes- 3nodding
mojito- 3nodding
totalanimefancaseclosed- 3nodding
Pineapple- 3nodding
Below the Cellar Door- 3nodding
Fake Fate- 3nodding
Spyx 3nodding
Stacie Q- 3nodding
Sniper Wolf- 3nodding
Ryan's Angel- 3nodding
Intoxicating Happiness- 3nodding
Labyrinth Kingdom- 3nodding
Bruki Cuki- 3nodding

Sir Catherine- 3nodding
Nummymuffin- 3nodding
Dark Princess- neutral
Kinou Himmel- before price change, pencils
Momo Ai- Order received before price change
3nodding =done

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
You have good art. It looks much along the lines of Willow_The_Wanderer's art, which I've commissioned many times. I'm one of her regulars.

So, why is this thread so short then, considering the quality of art you have and your willingness to do it?

I have a piece in mind that I might commission you for. Later though; when I'm not so tired. I'll be back.

Sir_Catherine

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Sir_Catherine
You have good art. It looks much along the lines of Willow_The_Wanderer's art, which I've commissioned many times. I'm one of her regulars.

So, why is this thread so short then, considering the quality of art you have and your willingness to do it?

I have a piece in mind that I might commission you for. Later though; when I'm not so tired. I'll be back.

Sir_Catherine
It probably looks alot like her art because our mother taught both of us.
Your art is pretty good.... though i don't get it... why pay for avi art? sweatdrop I guess some people just can't make their own.....

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Kittywitch
Sir_Catherine

Sir_Catherine
It probably looks alot like her art because our mother taught both of us.

xd

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Niako-Kun
Your art is pretty good.... though i don't get it... why pay for avi art? sweatdrop I guess some people just can't make their own.....

No, not all of us are gifted in the arts.

Witty Elocutionist

26,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Niako-Kun

... I am a professional artist in real life as well as on Gaia. Do you have any idea how offensive that statement is?

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
Do you know the anime Hellsing, more specifically, the character Integral Hellsing? My current avatar was inspired by a conversation with a friend about both Hellsing and the Norse Valkyries. So I tried to form an image of Integra as a Valkyrie and this was the result.

Could you do art for it? I know both you and Willow take a lot of liberty in posing the avatar and in exact placement of the items, which is fine by me. What I'm really looking for is the idea of a warrior woman reflecting both Integra Hellsing and Norse mythology. The only scrap of justification I've got for this is Integra is of German decent, but I think it's a fun idea.

If you're willing to do art of this avatar, please let me know and I'll set up a trade. Thank you! 1000 gold, right?

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
I love the art you made 3nodding
Error: Keyboard not attached.

I'd LOVE art.
Pin-up like EviCa's, haha.
:]
Pretty much the same style.
I'd like it done of my current avatar.