Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 305 306 307 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MOVED

please read
I AM NOT TAKING ANY MORE ORDERS.

I can only work on your orders during the weekends due to my being busy during the weekdays, and even during the weekends, I may not have all the time in the world...

Please understand, and have some patience sweatdrop

You may have to wait several weeks to get your order, but please don't cancel your order as I may have already started on it 3nodding

Thank you heart

User Image

Shop open since August 20, 2006

User Image
This is my.....3rd store on Gaia so far..... xp Please excuse the disorganization, I'm still working on it, and will try to make it better as soon as I get some time >.>

Any profits I get from this shop will go towards my dream avi biggrin

I only take 3 orders (per section) at a time. (I'm talking about the number of users to order, by the way >.> wink
However... I do open bribe slots once in a while 3nodding Bribe ideas are in my quest post, down down below >.>

Updates
-->wednesday, January 24, 2007
User Image I'm closing all the slots again, I need to catch up on orders, and I don't come on Gaia that much anymore, so after I finish the current orders, I'm not sure when I'll open slots back up again, gomen...

-->monday, January 1, 2007
User Image happy new years everybody!

-->thursday, December 19, 2006
User Image eeeeek! Kris Kringle, Christmas Event tomorrow!!! I sent out Christmas presents to my friends (a pluffin) yesterday and yeah

-->wednesday, December 13, 2006
User Image another year over, and what have we done? lol, omg thank you so muchly [~Summoner Yuna~]! -throws sparkles into the air- lolsh XD Well, I'm planning on doing something for Christmas... maybe Secret Santa, actually (I know this is terrible planning, myself) for changing pets or something.... I've never tried it before, so I'm not sure if it'll work or not >.>

-->monday December 11, 2006
User Image whoa, it's my gaiaversary! I completely forgot about it until right now XD I'm going to be holding a mini giveaway because it's my gaiaversary ^^ I'll just be giving away random stuff in my inventory or buying stuff for people =D

-->thursday December 7, 2006
User Image it's going to be my gaiaversary soon ^^ Oh, and I have yet to finish tons of orders.... I feel so bad about it, but I'm trying my best!

-->sunday December 3, 2006
User Image I took down most of my slots because I really don't have enough time for them all and I don't want to have so many people waiting weeks upon weeks for their orders... so one slot and one bribe slot is open for each, I believe...

-->saturday, November 25, 2006
User Image I haven't put in any updates for a little bit... oh well, I'm going to be offering little pixelated kittens later, but I'm still working on some items and my animation skills XD

-->monday, November 13, 2006
User Image omg, so many orders @_@ Maybe I should go on hiatus for a while to finish up all the orders before opening again....

-->sunday, November 12, 2006
User Image I haven't updated in a long time, eh? Well, I added bribe slots to the custom plushies, voodoo dolls, serendipity, and the art (pretty much everything)

-->sunday, October 29, 2006
User Image I can't wait for halloween! There's a halloween dance on the 31st as well as the fact that my class is going to hold a bake sale! =D -does a happy jig- Oh! I also got Jasc Animation Shop again, except this time, it's here to stay! =D There is going to be a new animated section coming very soon ^^ I already got started on the animated serendipity! Enjoy~

-->saturday, October 28, 2006
User Image omg, it's almost halloween! Well, I made some new banners (they're still crappy I know, I just really needed to get rid of the second batch of banners >.> wink . I made a to do list! =O Also made a Halloween freebie ^^

-->friday, October 20, 2006
User Image finished some pixel doll items yesterday and my plushies waitlist is not full. Please refrain from ordering plushies >.> I have tons of other stuff waiting to be ordered!

-->wednesday, October 18, 2006
User Image recreated serendipity, now it's much better than the last one and the same prices, too! =o

-->friday, October 13, 2006
User Image omg, I finally got around to making the halloween limited! (sure took me long enough >.> wink And I got my first big commish~ >w<

-->sunday, October 1, 2006
User Image woohoo! Finished all the orders (one >.> wink for the shop. Also did another sample of art that people will most probably never ever get from me unless they pay a huge amount of gold or one of the very expensive items XD
Finished serendipity sample (I fixed up my other idea a lot to get to this product XP)

-->wednesday, September 27, 2006
User Image there is a huge project due on friday (that I, of course, have been procrastinating on) as well as a book report due on monday! I'm sooo sorry everyone, but I'll have to prioritize and real life comes first (no duh)

-->sunday, September 24, 2006
User Image I'm removing the poll >.< There were 132 votes on this one ^^

-->saturday, September 23, 2006
User Image I pretty much finished everything except the order forms >.> Those are going to take a while.... well, hope everyone likes the new layout (yes I know the banners suck, I'm going to make new ones as soon as I finish everything else. I want everything finished before I improve them XP)

-->wednesday, September 20, 2006
User Image the shop is closed until further notice, I'm adding more stuff to it, and now it feels very disorganized. I'm reorganizing it, which may take a while due to school and my procrastination >.>

-->tuesday, September 19, 2006
User Image erm.... got braces today I don't like them -pokes- They're uncomfortable And since they didn't have any selection of colours, I just got the basic one --- silver

-->monday, September 18, 2006
User Image please don't bump the thread as much until I'm done reorganizing the thread. I will try to finish it as soon as I can

-->saturday, September 17, 2006
User Image all the long awaited orders are now finished, so all my waiting lists are completely open again ^^ I'm thinking of a half price sale for a week

--> friday, September 15, 2006
User Image hmm.... ice cream cake... I finally got around to the three orders (well technically, I only finished one of them), and since it's the weekend, I'll have more time to finish some orders (except I still have projects I'm supposed to do >.> wink

-->sunday, September 10, 2006
User Image I'm going on a semi-hiatus because of school.... you're free to order, but it'll take a week or longer for me to get your order to you, so only order if you're willing to wait, for your sake and mine. I don't want to spend every minute I get to come on Gaia doing orders, I'm sorry....

-->friday, September 8, 2006
User Image okay, I went to the dentist's today, and got two teeth pulled out... and now I can't eat, so I'm really not in the mood to do orders at the moment I'm sorry.... I'll get to them as soon as I feel like doing them again

-->thursday, September 7, 2006
User Image school started on the 4th That means I have less time to come onto Gaia

-->sunday, September 3, 2006
User Image I made another limited (finally). School starts in a day, so I won't be on as much

-->saturday, September 2, 2006
User Image at this rate, I'll end up giving out more freebies than I've sold art. So I'm now giving freebies out every 25 pages, after the 100th page.

-->thursday, August 31, 2006
User Image the new section's complete, and I'll be adding more stuff to it as time goes by, most probably (hopefully, I'll remember >.> wink . The limited is now gone, but since I've been too lazy to create a new limited, there will be no limited this month

-->wednesday, August 30, 2006
User Image oh wow, first shop that I've ever really put any updates into.... XD.... but anyhow, I added a new section to the shop named "dollies". They're going to be customizable little dolls (as the name implies) that you get to dress up. Oh, and I'm going to take out the limited edition at the end of August (tomorrow), and start working on a new one (yes, I'm that unprepared)

-->tuesday, August 29, 2006
User Image there's now some page prizes for every 10 pages, pretty much these are mostly just doodles that aren't offered in the shop, but I occasionally offer out store items

-->monday, August 28, 2006
User Image I'm now offering custom avi plooshies for 200 gold each ^^ yayz! I got another order done (yesterday, see my updatehorribleness?) ^^

-->sunday, August 27, 2006
User Image I made my first character plushie today! He's from a manga I just finished reading, and since he has a few names throughout the entire story, I just put all of them down ^^

-->friday, August 25, 2006
User Image yay! I got my first art customer today I also got my first limited customer a little while ago, but I forgot to add it into the updates (did I mention I'm terrible with updates?)

-->thursday, August 24, 2006
User Image there's a little freebie up for grabs, and I also made a new art style for anyone who wants it: chibi! ^^

-->tuesday, August 22, 2006
User Image the panda plushie is out! Hopefully I'll be able to sell something soon.... but while I'm waiting for that to happen, I'm going to officially close down all my old shops and post a link here ^^

-->monday, August 21, 2006
User Image just put up the finishing touches on the thread and made a banner for the store. I'm going to start on a new plushie as soon as I can (whichever one wins in the poll). I think I'm going to make a Snoopy plushie soon!

-->sunday, August 20, 2006
User Image finished up the thread, pretty much, except I still have to add in the plushies and some other items that people can order >.< got a new limited done, as well as a plushie ^^

-->saturday, August 19, 2006
User Image started up this thread and began to work on the shop. It's going to take a little while though, I didn't draw everything out before starting the thread. XP

I'll be moving everything from my shops tomorrow... I'm too tired right now... XP

Feed my pets?

Table of Contents
| welcome/updates | rules/how to order | freebies/limiteds | plushies/voodoo dolls | serendipity/snuffles | banners | avi artsu | my quest/bribe ideas | links | donators | to do list | reserved |
User Image

• read the rules >.>
  • don't be rude
  • don't order if you don't have the gold.... ;-;
  • don't cancel your order, I will blacklist you immediately </3
  • don't steal my art or claim it
  • don't rush me, I'm a slow worker
  • don't insult my art if you don't like it, just go somewhere else
  • please don't stretch the page... I have an 800x600 screen, so it's quite annoying >w<
  • don't PM me unless I know you, or it's absolutely necessary
  • no super cluttered avis.... -.-
  • I might refuse to draw some specific items (I'll tell you if your avi has one of those items on)
  • be nice~
  • you won't recieve any freebies from me if you beg. anyhow, you can get a freebie just by clicking at the end of this sentence

User Image

User Image

• YOU read through the rules
  • YOU fill out a form
  • YOU send the trade
  • I confirm the trade once to let you know your order is accepted
  • I give you the art
  • YOU confirm the trade now
  • WE are both happy ^^

Table of Contents
| welcome | rules/how to order | freebies/limiteds | plushies/voodoo dolls | serendipity/snuffles | banners | avi artsu | my quest/bribe ideas | links | donators | to do list | reserved |
User Image

Here you'll find the limited edition item of the month (I might make some holiday related limiteds soon). Any suggestions are greatly appreciated biggrin Also, don't be surprised if I keep the same limited for over a month >.>
none
LIMITEDS: 100 gold

order form
LIMITED ORDER FORM
Your username:
Reciever:

waiting list
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

limited owners
August 2006: raindrop [x]
starwind64, limepiecutie

September 2006: chibi naruto characters
starwind64 [x] [x] [x] [x]
Dark_Serenity [x] [x]
[chibi kagami] [x]
inuyasha_b [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Halloween 2006: candy corn [x]
starwind64

random freebies
Here are just some doodles from my scrap heap. Feel free to take them... yes, I took out the ugly crap star >.> SAVE ONTO YOUR OWN SERVERS.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Smile for the camera! biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The tail is a bit blocky... a blue fox thing! surprised
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The tail is a bit blocky... a red fox thing! surprised
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He followed me home.... xd
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Might release these later biggrin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I lub you heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm working on these, too... they'll be released later on >.>
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. boo~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. boo~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I just recreated the heart... I'm soooo stupid xd Well, I'm working on the colours..... rolleyes

Here are the pages where you can win a freebie from me (I'll continue it after we've gone through all the pages). All you have to do is be the first to post on that page, and then I'll give you what you won as soon as I can. ^^

Be good! I also give freebies to regulars, bumpers, donators, and nice people in the thread! surprised

5o: mute doodle won by: Tsukoyuki
6o: mute doodle won by: S n a z z y
7o: mute doodle won by: [ ~ Seiko ~ ]
8o: mute doodle won by: Mecha-Bloom
9o: mute doodle won by: Dark_serenity
1oo: coloured headshot won by: Slutmonkey
125: mute doodle won by: drakehotty
15o: gradient doodle won by: AnimeHopper
175: mute doodle won by: tski ha
2oo: coloured headshot won by: tski ha
225: mute doodle won by: P i r a t e
25o: gradient doodle won by: [Chibi]
275: mute doodle won by: Chibi Kouryou
3oo: coloured headshot won by: A-Chi.
325: mute doodle won by:
35o: gradient doodle won by:
375: mute doodle won by:
4oo: coloured headshot won by:

birthday prezzie: starwind64
birthday prezzie: Mattipoo =D

Table of Contents
| welcome | rules/how to order | freebies/limiteds | plushies/voodoo dolls | serendipity/snuffles | banners | avi artsu | my quest/bribe ideas | links | donators | to do list | reserved |
User Image

Here you'll find the plushies, premade and custom. I will be adding to the premade section as much as I can, with your opinion on what should come next. For the custom plushies, I may have to take some items off your avi, so please avoid the clutter. I do accept original character plushie requests, but keep in mind I cannot draw anthro creatures
plushies
CREATURE PREMADES: 50 gold each
[x] [x] [x] [x] <-- [digipoo]---[panda]---[kitten]---[dragon]

CHARACTER PREMADES: 100 gold each
[x] <-- [L, Aiber, Light, Matsuda, Watari
Mello, Misa, Near, Teru Mikami, Wedy]

actual product is bigger

CUSTOM: 250 gold each
[x] [x] [x]

CUSTOM (bribe): Bribe me with the items I'm questing for (look down a few posts) or a donation item biggrin

plushie order form
PLUSHIE ORDER FORM
Username:
Who are you ordering for:
Reference Picture(s):
What are you ordering: (premade or custom? if premade: which one?)
Anything else? Comments: (do you want the head shinieness on it? would you like me to remove my "signature"? [it's just a white s in a small black circle >.>])

waiting list
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

bribe slot
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

plushie owners
1. Knight24 [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [group] [couple]
2. [Tyr] [x] [x]
3. SugaKitten [x]
4. Lost Philosophy [x]
5. ~Night Creature~ [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
6. Cheesypoof [x] [x]
7. Gravitational Thrust [x] [x]
8. Kleptomaniac Teddybear [x]
9. Alexie_dennison [x]
10. xPhoenix_Masterx [x]
11. Metabolic.Muffin [x]
12. Tayura-Chan [x]
13. [Bubblegum] [x]
14. StormyAutumn [x]
15. Crimson Lullabies [x]
16. Yuki-chan` [x]
17. Ero-Sennin_17 [x] [x]
18. raven1218 [x]
19. Ash is a Dino. [x]
20. Jadine Rhine [x]
21. [MysticalDreams] [x]
22. [Chibi] [x]
23. Tellah Amna [x]
24. Dinara [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
25. limepiecutie [x]
26. Colonel Lady Une [x] [x]

1. Panda Paws - [panda plushie]
2. [Chibi] - [L, Near+Mello, Aiber+Wedy+Watar+Matsuda, Light+Misa, Teru Mikami Plushies]
3. Dinara - [L plushie]
4. Tellah Amna - [L, Near, Mello, Watari, Aiber, Wedy, Light, Misa, Matsuda, Teru Mikami Plushies]
5. tski ha - [Dragon Plushie]
6. Sunaa - [L Plushie]

I'm pretty sure you've all heard of voodoo dolls one time or another, and here, you can buy one of your very own! Pick from a variety of colours, designs and items for the premades, and for custom voodoo dolls, I will draw your avatar or original character!
voodoo dolls
COLOURS: User Image
ITEMS:
none yet >.>
CUSTOM: 250 gold

CUSTOM (bribe): Bribe me with the items I'm questing for (look down a few posts) or a donation item biggrin

voodoo order form
VOODOO ORDER FORM
Username:
Reference picture: (only if you are ordering a custom one of your original character or your avatar)
Colour: COLUMN NUMBER:
ROW NUMBER:
OTHER?
(Put the column number[1-5] and the row number[1-3]. If you want another colour, please give me a sample of the colour [an image done on Paint or another program with a blotch of the colour on it])
Anything else? Comments: (would you like the string?)

waiting list
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

bribe slot
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

voodoo doll owners
1. Dinara [x] [x] [x]
2. Burst_Angel [x]

Table of Contents
User Image

Serendipity in short, means random good fortune. The reason that my pixel dolls are named Serendipity is because I want every one of my customers to happen upon good fortune wherever they may be!

Custom Serendipity make up most of this section (at the moment) because I don't want to draw characters and my shop is in way too much of a mess for me to add much more to it. sweatdrop There are three different types of bases to choose from. The first two only have one position, but the third one is used in the DDR animations that you can choose, so has a few more poses to choose from (yet to be coloured/uploaded/updated)

Normal
Pixel Doll Base: varies
Blinking+smiling animation: add 200 gold

DDR Dolls (only available for base C)
DDR regular (4 arrows): add 1000 gold
DDR added arrow: add 100 gold per arrow

Premades (just send me a trade with the name of the premade in the title of the trade)
Inanimate: 100 gold
Animated: 150 gold

premades
These are all fairly easy to steal, I'm going to trust that you won't try to steal them >.> There are no backgrounds on them, those are the safety measures I've taken rofl

Bookman: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

custom serendipity
Base A: 100 gold
Base B: 500 gold
Base C: 1000 gold

Do not steal them, they are all my bases.

finished
Base 1 (inanimate): User Image
Base 1 (animated): User Image
Base 2 (inanimate): -coming soon-
Base 2 (animated): -coming soon-
Base 3 (inanimate): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Base 3 (animated): -coming soon-

serendipity order form
SERENDIPITY ORDER FORM
Username:
Reference picture: (do not say "my avi", these take a while to make so your avi may change. save your avatar and then upload it yourself)
Which base?
Animation? Yes/No
(If yes, then please describe what you want. Not too complicated please >.> wink
Anything else? Comments:

waiting list
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

bribe slot
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

serendipity owners
Sanjou [x]
starwind64 [x]
[Chibi] [x]

These used to be limiteds, but because they seemed a bit of a trouble to keep only as limiteds (it sounds weird, I know, but they need more time than I gave in order to grow), so I decided to make them permanent additions to the shop! biggrin

They're called Pluffins and they go through several stages before they reach their adult stage (when you'll have to stop direct linking).

pluffin info
Prices: 100 gold for each egg
+100 gold if you want it to reach the child stage
+100 gold if you want it to reach the teen stage
+100 gold if you want it to reach adult stage
+100 gold if you want it to be in a habitat (maximum two eggs in one habitat)
+0 gold if you want your pluffin to be in a tag instead of a habitat
-50 gold if you want to give it as a gift (secret santa) (only for december)

Total if you want all stages+tag: 400 gold
Total if you want all stages+habitat: 500 gold

Stage Lengths:
egg - 3 days
child - 5 days
teen - 4 days
adult - forever

Habitat: Your pluffin can rest on the clouds above or stay on the land if it's afraid of heights (maximum two pluffins per habitat)

Tag: If you don't want your pluffin to have a habitat (or can't afford one), then you can choose a tag
You get to choose the colour, gender, and a name this way biggrin

Stage Shadows:
Basic + White - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spotted - User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elf - it's a surprise until 31st (I'll put out the shadows then)
Christmas Tree - it's a surprise until 31st (I'll put out the shadows then)

Eggs: If you take them, I'll report you ^^
left to right: Elf | Christmas Tree
left to right: spotted | basic | white

Note: All pluffins start out as eggs. You cannot skip any stage
Note: If you buy the adult stage, you need to pay for the former stages, as well 3nodding
Note: For the "basic" egg, you can choose between these colours: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, dark blue, purple, pink, brown
Note: You can add eggs to a habitat anytime you want before they reach adult stage (maximum 2 eggs/inhabitants per habitat)

pluffin order form
PLUFFIN ORDER FORM
Your username:
Egg Wrapping: Elf/Christmas Tree/Spotted/White/Red/Orange/Yellow/Green/Blue/Dark Blue/Purple/Pink/Brown
Habitat: yes/no
Pluffin info: up to stage...egg/child/teen/adult, male/female, name

waiting list
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

bribe slot
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

pluffin owners
tellah amna [Elf Egg - Born December 18 - All Stages]
tski ha [Blue Egg - Born January 6 - All Stages]

Table of Contents
| welcome | rules/how to order | freebies | plushies/voodoo dolls | serendipity/snuffles | banners | avi artsu | my quest/bribe ideas | links | donators | to do list | reserved |
User Image

I sell simple banners for a cheap price. Also, if you don't describe what you want for the banner, you'll just get a very boring product.

BANNERS: 100 gold

banner samples
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- this is a sample of a simple banner

banner order form
BANNER ORDER FORM
Username:
What do you want it to say?:
How big do you want it to be? WIDTH:
HEIGHT:
What colours do you want:
Any specific design:
Anything else? Comments:

waiting list
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

banner owners
1. starwind64 [imagemap]
2. listen_to_your_heart_16
3. tski ha
4. candiie [imagemap]
5. [chibi nynako] [imagemap]
6. chunkalu [imagemap]

Table of Contents
| welcome | rules/how to order | freebies | plushies/voodoo dolls | serendipity/snuffles | banners | avi artsu | my quest/bribe ideas | links | donators | to do list | reserved |
User Image

I sell crappy high-quality avi art here! surprised The amount you pay decides the quality of the art you recieve. For example, if you pay 1 gold, you're probably going to get a scribble on MS Paint. If you pay 1000 gold, for example, you'll probably get a high-quality CGed art that took me hours to do >.>

I'm only doing tablet art now, I don't want to have to go through the pencil crayon stuff, I colour badly xp So below are some samples of my art. Be happy.

art samples
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] <-- these are samples of what you will probably get if you pay a relatively low price (probably somewhere between 1 gold+)

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] <-- these are probably what you will get if you pay a good price for the art (probably 300 gold +, the art will vary of course)

[x] [x] [x] <-- You probably won't get this type of art from me (especially the first sample, it took me a week or two with a mouse) unless you pay a really good price for it (probably 10k +)

[x] [x] [x] [x] <-- These are here just for the sake of being samples. I will only offer these through art auctions should I ever hold one. Maybe if you bribe me with a 2004/2003 letter/item, you'll get something like this (I know it's not worth it >.> wink

BRIBE: Bribe me with the items I'm questing for (look down a few posts) or a donation item biggrin

art order form
ART ORDER FORM
Username:
Reference picture: (I don't care if it's your avatar or not, save it onto your own server and then post it. I will REJECT your order if you link it to the gaia server! Preferably use tektek to redo your avi and then copy and paste the code they give you, so I know what you were wearing as well ^^)
What program do you prefer: (MS Paint, Opencanvas 1.1, Photoshop Elements 3.0)
Anything else? Comments:

waiting list
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

bribe slot
1. CLOSED User Image
2. CLOSED User Image
3. CLOSED User Image

art owners
1. Dave Grohl is God [x] [x]
2. SociallyHandicapped [x]
3. Knight24 [x]
4. sakura_16_16 [x]
5. random_hero_001 [x]
6. Sabrium [x]
7. [Chibi] [x]
8. starwind64 [x] [x]
9. [~Summoner Yuna~] [x]

Table of Contents
User Image

Here is a list of things that I will most probably take for bribe slots (or substitution for gold) and what they are worth in my shop:
  • ticket (1 ticket=1 gold worth)
  • bachelor's credit (1 credit=1 gold worth)
  • thank you letter (half of lowest price=worth)
  • monthly collectable (half of lowest price=worth)
  • sealed envelope (1 envelope=3 custom plushies/voodoo dolls OR 1 pixel doll inanimate/animated)
  • anything from my dream avatar or wishlist that is in stores (half of lowest store price or marketplace)

For a list of the prices of items, visit this thread:
W.A.M.M

Here is my dream avatar, along with a few other dream avis that I'm going to try to get after I'm done this one. surprised

Donations are luffed and you will be on the donators list 3nodding

dream avis
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. <-- current dream avi
Still need......:
Baby Seal Slippers <--- questing ^^
Aquamarine Upsidedown Top
Black Glamrock Jean Skirt
Guitar of Angellus
Guitar of Demona
Prism Butterfly Mantilla
Lunar Cowl
Angelic Bracelet
Demonic Pendant
Goti Clips
Staff of the Angels

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Table of Contents
User Image

Here are my affiliates:

Here are my banners:
banners
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16884413][img]http://i8.tinypic.com/258b3g5.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16884413][IMG]http://i11.tinypic.com/4ife6v7.gif[/IMG][/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16884413][img]http://i7.tinypic.com/2599uuf.png[/img][/url]

Table of Contents
| welcome | rules/how to order | freebies | plushies/voodoo dolls | serendipity/snuffles | banners | avi artsu | my quest | links | donators | to do list | reserved |
User Image

My wonderful donators will be put here ^^ You're luffed forever, and thank you guys so much, you don't know how much your donation means to me 3nodding
donators
Tips
Dave Grohl is God 1ooo gold
Knight24 2ooo gold
starwind64 15o gold
limepiecutie 5o gold
SugaKitten 25o gold
sakura_16_16 4o gold
Cheesypoof 5oo gold
Dark_Serenity 5o gold
[Chibi] 35o gold
Slutmonkey 5o gold
xPhoenix_Masterx 5oo gold
starwind64 5o gold
[Bubblegum] 25o gold
StormyAutumn 5o gold
starwind64 5o gold
starwind64 1oo gold
Yuki-chan` 1ooo gold
raven1218 1oo gold
Ash is a Dino. 5o gold
limepiecutie 5o gold
Dinara 2oo gold
[MysticalDreams] 25o gold
tski ha 1oo gold
tski ha 5o gold
~Night Creature~ Light Gray Leg Warmers + 2333 gold
[.emiko.] 5o gold

Donations: 5k+
Janus Dakkon 1oo ooo gold

Donations: 5k-
Reincarnated Evil 3oo gold
starwind64 Ohh~cean Blue Headband + 5oo gold
limepiecutie 5oo gold
AnimeHopper 1ooo gold
limepiecutie Cow Bell + Blue Paper Spiky Hat + Enforced Tundra Coat + Scott Coat + Clown Nose
starliteml Morgana's Gloves
morning.all 2ooo gold
[Chibi] Black Wulf Headpiece
starliteml 2oo gold
Auriok-Seige Fancy Virgin Dress + Fancy Gloves + Drop Dead Gorgeous Moonlight Heels
[Chibi] Spirited 2k6 Gift Bag
limepiecutie 98 gold

Donations: other
Jess Chan art art art art
[~Summoner Yuna~] a sticker
Cassiel_Amabel ]art

Table of Contents
| welcome | rules/how to order | freebies | plushies/voodoo dolls | serendipity/snuffles | banners | avi artsu | my quest | links | donators | to do list | reserved |
User Image

General
  • art auction - a chance to get one of those pricey arts that I sell
  • move art section to another completely seperate shop

Character Plushies
  • ouran high school host club characters
  • naruto characters
  • bleach characters - working on
  • death note characters

Plushies
  • rabbit

Other
  • create holiday limiteds
  • make new freebies
  • remake banners
  • make halloween freebie

Table of Contents
User Image

Table of Contents

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff