<3 </3

Who should win?

Good 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 10 ]
Evil 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
I don't give a F*&#k 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

User Image

Once there were five mighty warriors and one mighty ruler. The dark ruler of the forbidden star. He was known to use his strong powers of hypnosis to control his subjects. The five warriors stood alone in their fight and resisted his power. What no one knew their secret. Three brothers, the ruler's brother, and his best friend were the only ones who knew of their powers. The thing was that they took time to learn about the powers. They each controlled something different. The brother of the ruler controlled the very fabrics of what some considered reality. He had super speed and strength. He was also super smart. He knew how to navigate any dungeon, how to solve any problem, even how to read minds. He could use his hands to control a person from afar and never misused the power. He was also a real ladies man. No girl didn't want him. His best friend had the ability to shake the earth with great force. He also had super strength but he could make earthquakes with his mind and fly. He wasn't very shy. The three bothers shared more then just blood they shared all of the psychic abilities. One could see the future and move things with his mind. One could see anything happening at that time and make you have hillusinations. The last one could see the past and talk to you in your mind. It has been 500 years since then but the threat lived on. In their first fight against the dark ruler they weren't able to kill him but they were able to ceal him up. However the generations went on and as their powers grew as well. They try and try but there is only one thing that can help them to learn their powers in time. If their body is in danger or they are stressed their powers start to come to life in their body. As the Generations grew up the warriors grew apart. Now it is up to the new generation to find eachother and stop the dark ruler before it is too late.
Characters:
Dark Ruler Zoga:
What he looks like: User Image
The dark ruler of the new world.
Played by:
Kino:
Brother of the dark ruler and controller of fabrics of reality.
Played by: Inuyasha Fox
Shinjiki:
Best friend of Kino and controller of the earth's tremble.
Played by:
Iriou:
Youngest brother and seer of future.
Played by:
Neriou:
Brother with the power of hillusinations.
Played by:
Shineriou:
Oldest of the brothers and seer of the past.
Played by:

Made up characters are listed here:

Gaian Name: The_real_cat
Name: Mimori 'Mimi' Ito
Appearance: User Image
Personality: calm, quiet most of the time, funny, and shy
Which warrior you have a crush on: Shineriou

Gaian Name: Siver Guard
Name:Kaioske
Personality:rebellious, cocky, protective, levelheaded when he thinkins out a situation

Gaian Name: sakuara333
Name: neko
Personality: neko has a good addituded very well mannerd nice to others
Which warrior you have a crush on: neko dosnt have a crush on no one yet

Gaian Name: Cheeky_Chill
Name: Isabelle 'Izzy' Smith
Personality: Isabelle is a Hyperactive person, she finds it hard to stay in one place [She helps out at her sisters Nursery when she can get out of school, she can keep up with the children]. She has always been happy or appears happy. She has been known to speak her mind and sing alot.
Which warrior you have a crush on: None Yet

Gaian Name: Tyro27
Name: Kobra
Personality: A serious man, who cracks the odd sarcastic comment. He lurks through shadows and crawls through tight spaces, to find out a way to recieve more money as a bounty hunter. He is the most determined person you'll meet. He is very concentrated on his work, for he has to be to summon the spirits of the fallen to work for him as combatants.

Gaian Name: peypey2011
Name: Serenity
Personality: Serenity is really calm she really doesn't like to fight but if anyone she loves is in danger she will protect them with her life. Serenity can be shy at first though. She is usually protectant of her little Mayumi because Mayumi is destended to save to world or help anyways. Serenity doesn't know how or when Mayumi will or help save the world but she know's she must protect her. Serenity has great stregnth and she has always had this stregnth ever since she was 7. Serenity may seem weak physicaly and mentaly but she has the heart of a lion.
Which warrior you have a crush on: Kino

Gaian Name: killingston
Name: killingston
Appearance: dark magestic knight/ Dark hero. (beast form)= Black panther
Personality: half/half personality

Name: Mayumi
(but no tail)
Personality: Mayumi is a crazy girl. She is very competive and very fast. The only kind of power she has is going just a little slower than the speed of light. The only problem when she run's she is tenporaily blind so she usually trips or runs into sombody....once she almost killed herself O.o (had to do that) Mayumi is destined to save the world one day but she doesn't want to be judged as a savoir but as a normal person.
Which warrior you have a crush on: Iriou

Name: Todd
Personality: Todd is usually very charming. He was Serenity and Mayumis childhood friend and he still has his childhood crush on Mayumi but he cosinders her more of a friend.

Name: Lilly
Appearance: User Image (But with neko ears)
Personality: Lilly is a calm person she really doesn't talk but she gets down to bussiness. She clams to be able to control air but nobody knows. She has a crush on Todd but never shows it. Mayumi is her worst enemy and Lilly is Mayumi's worst enemy. Mayumi thinks she too quiet. Lilly uses her two fans for weapons when she throws them they turn into sharp blades returning to a regular fan when they return to her hands.

Gaian Name: Foxy_chick27
Name: Angel
Appearance: Angel of Darkness
Personality: Angel has a cold heart, she wants to see the Dark Lord succeed and she will do anything to help him achieve that. You cannot get any kind emotions out of her, unless you are the Dark Lord himself. She serves him and him alone.
Which warrior you have a crush on: Dark Lord

How to join:
Send me a pm with the title Dark rule with the following information or with the character you want to be.

Gaian Name:
Name:
Personality:
Which warrior you have a crush on: (Girls only)
so what is this forum about dude ?
Killingston
so what is this forum about dude ?
Read the story.

Romantic Shapeshifter

awsome i will join
sakuara333
awsome i will join
Send me a pm with the required Information

Romantic Shapeshifter

Inuyasha Fox
sakuara333
awsome i will join
Send me a pm with the required Information

ok i will

Eloquent Pumpkin

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
(I Guess Ill start off..)

Keikoku sat under a cherry tree just outside the village of Ningta. She was holding a normal size book and a penci. Her hair blew in the wind as she stared at the beatiful cherry trees. She had her book open and was sketching a tree in the distance as the sun shined threw the braches.
i will join but i must warn u im very dark burning_eyes

Romantic Shapeshifter

neko walked pass Keikoku then turns around hi what are you reading? her cat ears twitches
Mimi sat under a tree reading a mystery book "oh ok i get this whole story now" she said smiling "The butcher did it" she contiuned to read it to see that she was wrong "huh?.....the gardener did it?....but how?...this stinks if i want to be a detective then i need to understand this stuff more" she closed the book and layed back.
"morels, responsabilitys, you should follow these" Kaioske said mocking what he has been told time and time again. " Man, some people are just dumb" He said to himself and noticed the slight breeze that wafted past through the air brushing his cheek slightly. Looking towards the sky he shielded his eyes and lwatched at a cloud roll by.
Kino was in the middle of his gym class. He had chosen track and he was running a little faster then the other kids. He loved to show how athletic he was. Little did he know that he was getting faster little by little. "Man is this class a drag. No one can catch me. At least not since my bro went missing."
"I wonder what is going on at school?" Kaioske asked himself with a hint of curiousity, the white button down shirt he wore danced as it was hit by the wind, as he headed towards the school, his hands jammed in to his pockets, right now would be about the time he went to gym, but opted to skip his morning classes. What he was curious about he didn't know but it drew him like a magnet and he wasn't not about to not let his curiousity not be fed.
"Mysteries are always good...when you are good at it" Mimi sighed and got up from under the tree, she looked at her dress "i really hate green, but it all my mom's fault ' wear green today it shows good luck' i dont even know why she is staying with me" Mimi rested her hands on the back of her head and walked around till she heard a bell "might as well go to school" she said walking towards the building.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff