<3 </3

Who should win?

Good 0.29411764705882 29.4% [ 10 ]
Evil 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
I don't give a F*&#k 0.35294117647059 35.3% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 34 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20

peypey2011
"It must mean everyone can fly or something!" She said. "All I have to do is somehow put you on my back and I can run us to the nearest place or something."
"I mean vehicles are outlawed now. This stinks. I specialized in that when I went to school. That means that I am going to be without a job in the future."
Mayumi hugged Iriou. "It'll be ok." She smiled and looked up at him. "You got me." She giggled.
peypey2011
Mayumi hugged Iriou. "It'll be ok." She smiled and looked up at him. "You got me." She giggled.
He examined it more closely to see that there was a list of rules. "Oh no. It says here for us to stay in a town we have to pay one hundred a week. No job means we will be wandering from place to place with out a single place to stay."
Mayumi sighed. "Well were going to have to go back then..."
peypey2011
Mayumi sighed. "Well were going to have to go back then..."
HE held his hand on the sign and something strange started to happen. The sign started to turn into a small portal and out of it came a huge amount of money. "I believe this is mine from the future or past I am not sure exactly."
Mayumi's eyes glowed. "As long as you have it now!" She gleefully cheered dancing around.
peypey2011
Mayumi's eyes glowed. "As long as you have it now!" She gleefully cheered dancing around.
He looked down at the money and then looked towards the town. "I better get into school so I can get a job and we can stay here."
Mayumi looked at him confused. "Stay here?"
peypey2011
Mayumi looked at him confused. "Stay here?"
"For now. The dark ruler will attack about a month from when in time we were. This is the best way we can be together longer."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff