Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

1. Introduction
2. News
3. Story
4. Rules
5. Stages (kitten and cat)
6. Flatsales/Auctions/Raffles
7. Breeding
8. Need to Knows (FAQ's)
9. Owners
10. Lists
11. Mailing List
12. Links
13. Saved
14. Saved
15. Saved

Owner: Star Sorceress... <3

~ News and Updates ~

October 15th - Planning halloween flatsale and auction!

August 8th - New thread and ownership!
------Old thread located here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9680703

~ Story ~

Once there was a lonely woman in her mid-60's who owned a large amount of cats. They were her only companions, and she loved each one to bits. She was an artist by heart, and spent her days painting beautiful works of art. Even though she had little money, she managed to get by with a set of vegetable-oil based paints that she mixed herself. Still, none of her family or neighbors cared enough to visit her and see her talent.

After a painfully long day to herself, she worked on her latest piece. A grey female tabby rubbed against her ankle. Knowing her as 'Zoe' , the old woman smiled at her, and bent down to rub her behind her ears. As she did so, she accidentally knocked over a bottle of paint, causing it to spill on Zoe's back.

"Oh dear!" the woman cried, feeling terrible for the kitty. But to her surprise, the paint created an interesting swirl pattern instead of a blobby mess like she expected. She gasped in amazement. "Wow, how lovely!" It was then that a new idea struck her. She could use her kitties as a canvas. Since the paint was vegetable-oil based, it would be harmless to the cats.

Soon enough, she found herself decorating her cats with many beautiful designs and colors. None of them minded one bit, as they all trusted the woman with their life. The cats pranced around the house as if proud of their new looks.
Overjoyed by it all, the woman smiled contently. It was then she realized that she didn't need family or friends to make her happy. She was around her two loves: cats and art.

Several weeks later, one of her painted cats was pregnant. It was the female grey tabby,Zoe; the original one that the strange swirl pattern had appeared on. The woman was thrilled to welcome the new additions.

Soon enough, the due date came, and Zoe gave birth to three kittens. As the woman gingerly cleaned off the new kittens with a washcloth, she gasped. All three had swirl patterns, just like the mother! But how was that possible? There was no way they could be painted! They had just came out of the womb!

Speechless, the woman could call it nothing else than magical. Soon enough, word got out about the little miracles, and as more kittens were born, neighbors begged for a painted kitten.

The woman not only had the joy of sharing her creations, but she made several new friends in the process.

Three years later, the woman passed away from natural causes. But her spirit lives on in her beautiful painted kittens, as they continue to slowly populate the world.

~~~

And... so this is where I come in smile That old lady was my grandmother , and she willed all of her kitties to me .. because she knew that I would be able to find all of them a happy and loving home .

Some come on in .. and have a look around please! heart

(( I would like to thank Rayniasky for this beautiful story , and in appreciation for this, she is granted ownership of 'Zoe' the female mama of her creation! *also painted by her wink )) heart heart

~ The Rules/Credits/Trades ~

General:
No fighting,complaining, cursing, or anything disrespectfull to anyone.
If you steal 'any' part of the art or ideas in this store.... a mod will be contacted.
( I do have eyes watching for any thefts)
Do not PM me begging for a kitten or to ask any questions.
You can post in the thread and I will make sure to answer any /all questions.
I will not be hiring any new employees .. so please don't ask
No begging for kittens ... anyone found doing this will be blacklisted
No N00bie talk .. or l33t ... it is just annoying and hard to read for everyone
*(any of these or the following rules are subject to change)*

Flatsales:
No Fighting .. or complaining
You may only request one kitten per flatsale (no mules!), you (can) request one for a friend.. but that is your one request.
Send a trade for the full amount of 5,000g to [to be determined] when you are told that you are guaranteed one.
If you fail to send your trade in 24 hours... the kitten will go to the next person in the thread that had requested it.
Please try to show interest in the kittens .. (before) you request one at a flatsale... it isn't nice to be a 'sniper'.
Only post that you want a kitten (and say the color or number that you want) ... when I say "GO" in big blue letters on the thread.
Do not change your post during a flatsale to show you want a 'different' kitten ... it will make you disqualified if I catch you.
Also during a flatsale .. I don't want to see any complaining / saying that I am mean ...etc. I only have a small amount of kittens that will be sold at a time ... and that is it.. no acceptions.
Finally .. please be patient to receive your kitten... it does take me a while to get the kitten ready for you to take home.

Raffles:
You can have as many tickets as you want .. per raffle
All winners will be chosen by a random generator
When you win the raffle I will PM you to find out any information I need reguarding the kitten and the cert.

Customs:
Please realize that some custom requests go over and beyond what I'm able/willing to do ... so realize I 'can' refuse to do a custom for you .. or .. I could require more money to do it (based at my own discretion). Thank you

Auctions:
No complaining when people overbid you .... and absolutely NO trying to convince someone not to bid.
No Fighting
Make SURE that you have the gold required to pay for your bid once it goes through.
Do NOT change your post/bid once it is down on the thread it must stay there.
Retacting bids will NOT be allowed. Once you bid on a kitten.. you bid and that is that.
Items will be accepted at mid-gen only ... no acceptions.
You must send payment within 24 hours
When you win the auction I will PM you asking information that is needed to complete your kitten's certificate.
An Auction will be extended for 5 minutes if someone bids in the last 5 minutes... and continue to do that until 5 minutes have passed at the end with no bids.

Roleplaying:
It is not 'required' that you roleplay with your kittens... but I really hope that you would enjoy it here.
Absolutely (NO) god-modding. You are not allowed to control another person's kitten ... allow the flow of the moment to go .. and stick with it.
You may not 'pretend' that your kitten has any special powers that I am un-aware of , and that includes flying.

~~ The credits~~
I use Poser 6 to make all of my kittens and cats
The main base that I use is the "Daz millenium cat"
and the backgrounds for wallpaper from freebies I found around renderosity.
Everything else is my own artwork using adobe photoshop smile

~~ The Trades~~

Undetermined for now...

~ Stages ~

Base colors:
------

siamese (with siamese body)
siamese (without siamese body)
silver mau
grey tabby
blue siamese (with siamese body)
blue siamese (without siamese body)
black kitten
silver tabby
tortie oriental (with oriental body)
tortie kitten
calico
white oriental (with oriental body)
white kitten
grey white
abyssinian
red tabby

Well to show you the samples of what the kitties will look like in their different stages (kitten and cat) , I thought that I would use real life cats as an example smile
Everyone meet Patty!!! lol She is a grey tabby , with white paws and some white markings on her face too

Please note .. samples are smaller than the auctual size you will get User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And just so you know here are all of the main base coat colors that I have available (the siamese and oriental kittens/cats auctually have the body of that certain cat too) smile

~ Painting ~

Well as you read in the story above (I hope), you realize that this kitties are not just ordinary ones, but ... that they are very special /unique.

Here is Zoe, the mama from the story .. so that you can see what I mean about the 'painted' kitties.

I also want to display my fire elemental male kitten .. so you can see the painted look on the males wink

Sure there will be some kitties that look just as natural as you can imagine here ... but there will also be many that have these special 'paintings' on their bodies too smile
You may find some with glitter in their fur ... or perhaps a musical note to represent their love for the musical arts.

Each and every one is unique in their own way....

~ Flatsales/raffles/auctions ~

~~ Flatsales ~~ 5,000g for each kitten (or one sealed letter)
7pm EST
4pm PST

User Image SOLD~!

User Image

User Image SOLD~!

User Image SOLD~!

~~ Raffles ~~
Currently there are no raffles at this time.

~~ Auctions ~~
Currently there are no auctions at this time.

~ Breeding/Customs ~

~ Breeding costs 4,000 (or one sealed letter) , and that price can be split between both of the owners

~ Only adult cats will be able to breed... and they will need two weeks to rest until they can breed again.

~ Cats will have 3 kittens each breeding (can be increased with pink milk)

~ Your kittens are yours to keep..or to give to your friends. But you can 'never' sell the kittens to anyone to make money.

~ You are allowed to co-own any kitten with one other person.

~ The kittens will grow up to be adult cats within 2 to 3 weeks after their birth.

~ You can not breed any brothers/sisters or any other family relations. Distant cousins are ok ... but nothing in the close family range.

Item shop:
-------
~ Green Milk It is possible to have male/male or female/female breedings, but you will have to have one of the cats drink 'the green milk' to make it possible. ( The green milk costs 2,000g)

~ Pink Milk You can also purchase a bowl of pink milk for 2,000 to increase the number of kittens that you will have by 1.
Each owner well be able to purchase one bowl of pink milk .. (meaning if you own both the male and female .. you can only purchase one... but if there are two separate owners, then you can each purchase 1 bowl for your cat increasing the breeding by 2 kittens)

--------------------------------------------------

Please fill out the following form when ordering a breeding from me, post it in this forum and then send me the trade:

The owners names of the soon to be 'parents':
Female Cat's Name (or other Male Cat if green milk is used):
Male Cat's Name (or other Female Cat if green milk is used):
Using pink milk or not? ( Yes or no, 2,000g extra per bowl of milk 'read the rules' )
Using 'green milk' for a male/male female/female breeding? Yes or no (costs 2k)
Total price after extras are added in:

Breeding Spot number 1: closed for now
Breeding Spot number 2: closed for now
Breeding Spot number 3: closed for now

~ Customs ~

I will very rarely open up actual custom slots ... most customs will be able to be found in auctions:

However once I do ...

I have 3 options for you to choose from... to create your dream painted kitty smile

For a Cat starting as a kitten with complicated painted detailing...it will cost 35k (or 6 sealed letters).
You will be able to pick a gender, body/face/tail/paw/eye colors (basically fill out the form) , and also any detailed 'painting' that you want on the body
To start your cat as an adult the cost will be 17.5k (or 4 sealed letters) , half the price of a kitten since it cuts out half the work ^.~
Here is a sample of a Complicated Painted kitten: Coming soon

For a cat starting as a kitten with simple painted detailing... it will cost 28k (or 5 sealed letters).
You will be able to pick a gender, body/face/tail/paw/eye colors (basically fill out the form) and one simple symbol or a very simple non detailed painting on the kitten (like sparkles, hearts, stripes .. etc)
To start as an adult it would cost 14k. (or 3 sealed letters)
Here is a sample of a Simple Painted kitten: Coming soon

For a solid color cat starting as a kitten ... It will cost 20k (or 4 sealed letters)
You will be able to pick a gender , and you could choose a different color for the eyes, and paws.
To start as an adult Cat it would cost 10k (or 2 sealed letters)
Here is a sample of a solid color kitten: Coming soon

For those of you who can't wait for a slot to open

... I will offer for you a slot only if you are willing to pay triple the amount of the cost that I normally require for the custom that you would like. (I wouldn't ever expect that you would do this .. but if you really feel you need a kitten right away..... be it for a timed gift or whatnot, I am available) heart

Custom Form
Please fill out the following form when ordering a custom from me, post it in this forum and then send me the trade (please try to title it 'custom'):
--------------------------------------------------
Custom type: (detailed, simple or solid)
Your Name:
Kitten or Cat's name:
Body Colors:
Eye color:
Paw color:
Type of Painting and where you want them: (hearts, stars .. etc)
Extra Things to Know:
Reference pic: (For markings or specific details/symbols)
Anything else?:
Total price:

Custom Spot number 1: closed for now
Custom Spot number 2: closed for now
Custom Spot number 3: closed for now

~ FAQ's ~

What do you need to know? (Frequently Asked Questions)

I want a kitten!! How can I get one?:You will be able to purchase one at either a flatsale or you could win a raffle, or auction. You could also be given one from someone who had bred their adult cat with another one.

How can I feed my kitten?: The kittens can already feed themselves ... just put out a nice bowl of water and food for them to keep them happy (but this roleplay is not required). No need to worry about it at all.

Do I have to role play with my kitten? No it isn't required, but .. it would be nice if you could. We would all love to meet you and your kitten.

How much is a kitten? Well , at a flatsale you can purchase kitten for 5,000g ... but at auctions .. the price can be .. lower .. or higher than that. It just depends on how people bid.

Will you give me a kitten for freeeeeee? No, begging is not allowed and very frowned upon here...

~ Owners List ~

Grey Tabby / Female / Shop Cat / Patty

Purple Swirl Grey / Female / Given to Rayniasky / Zoe
Earth Elemental / Female / Sold to .K.amikaz.e. / Majanja
Air Elemental / Female / Sold to Star Sorceress / Aira
Fire Elemental / Male / Sold to Rayniasky / Sparkz
Water Elemental / Female / Sold to lilybell25 / Tsu
Siamese / Female / Sold to Mialee79 / Riosa
Calico / Male / Sold to White Neko Chan / Sanchez
Butterfly Kisses / Female / Sold to Chamain/ Sawgwa
Red Star Calico / Male / Sold to Bloody_Buffy/ Bugsy
Blue Siamese / Male / Sold to dbz2004/ Kao K'o Kung
Purple Dolphin / Male / Sold to were girl/ Bantik

Tan Sparkle / Female / Won by Terrenity/ Twink
Blue Bubbles / Female / Sold to Star Sorceress/ Amber
Tan Striped / Female / Sold to Chamain/ Chamber
Sky Blue Cloud / Male / Won by Star Sorceress/ Nimbus

Jack Skellington Cosplay / Male / Sold to Mimiru_13/ Jack Skellington
Candy Corn / Male / Sold to dbz2004/ Kyandi
White and Orange Halloween / Female / Sold to caroline_cupcake/ Hallowenier
Orange Tabby Tree / Female / Sold to Mialee79/ Jayda
Batty Siamese / Female / Sold to White Neko Chan/ Koda
Black Pumpkin / Female / Sold to -Timid-Kitten-/ Alexi
Frankenstein Cosplay / Male / Sold to Mialee79/ Frankenstein
Vampire Cosplay / Male / Sold to Daimyn/ Vlad
Sally Cosplay / Female / Sold to Bloody_buffy/ Sally

Bloody_Buffy's Custom / Male / Sold to Bloody_buffy/ Bugsy
Red Sparkles Siamese / Female / Sold to Bloody_buffy/ Merrick
Orange Siamese / Male / Sold to Mialee79/ Cruz
Siamese with red stars / Male / Sold to Bloody_buffy and Ballet_Danca / Rumor

Share Bear Cosplay/ Female / Sold to pippi18848 / Seanna
Cheer Bear Cosplay/ Female / Sold to Bloody_Buffy / Persephone
Funshine Bear Cosplay/ Male / Sold to Kittytaco / Skittles
Goodluck Bear Cosplay/ Male / Sold to Bloody_Buffy / Tristan
Proud Heart Cosplay/ Female/ Sold to Guardian of Heaven / Fier Du Coeur

Victor Cosplay / Male / Won by Bloody_Buffy
Emily Cosplay / Female / Given to ~X~Brown_Wolf~X~
Pirate / Male / Sold to Bloody_Buffy /
Pumpkin / Female / Sold to tandemonium /
Bloody Kitty / Female / Sold to dbz2004 /
Ghost / Male / Sold BeckieV
Skeleton / Female / Sold to RayniaSky
Devil / Male / Sold to ~Creea_Silver_Angel~

Christmas Kitties
Akai Sora / Male / ???
AnimeChickie / Male / Inka
Charlotte Kitsune / Female / ???
Cutting_Containment / Male / Jingles
Dizzy_Kat / Female / Natala
Dovaxy / Female / ???
Dragain / Female / Galana
Ecavi / Male / Amos
FelineOddity / Male / Meshild
Ganty / Male / Robbedoes
Glace Leau / Female / Eve
Graceangel / Female / Three
Jadedtiger22 / Female / Crystal
Kaioto_Katsuma / Female / ???
Kaiyumi / Female / Araya
Kimie Kitty / Female / ???
Kita 21 / Male / Treason
Kitara Kata / Female / Misscat
Little Iris / Female / Moonstar
LokisRose / Female / Ophelia
Lupin III / Female / ???
MoonRazor / Male / Rawne
Mystaira / Female / Jacinta
Pata Lover / Female / ???
Remove / Female / Maria
Remove / Female / Tia
Revanash / Male / ???
Roddy Mcmay / Female / ???
Soarin' / Male / ???
Star Sorceress / Female / Yuki
Star Sorceress / Male / Dante
White Neko Chan / Female / Dream
YvetteEmilieDupont / Female / Naria

(and too many kitties to list for the christmas event) : link

~ White/Black/Grey lists ~

~~ White List ~~

Faerierain for giving me ownership!
Rayniasky for writing the shop's story!
Presca for making the cert!
Chamain for making a cute button and helping with ideas!

All of my customers, and friendly bumpers smile I owe you so much gratitude for your helpfullness and friendships heart

~~ Blacklist ~~
(none yet .. lets keep it that way!)

~~ Greylist ~~
kittytaco, kittytacomeow - trying to use a mule in a flatsale to get another pet, and then lying about it

~ Mailing List ~

This mailing list .. will ONLY mail you if we are about to have a flat sale ... auction .. or raffle. It will not be sold (haha like that happens) .. given out .. or anything like that.
Once you are on here... you will become the Inform-ed-ed person whee heart

If you would like to be added to the mailing list please let me know by posting in this thread "please add me to the mailing list!" smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akuro
dbz2004
ritz_rule_dude
MoonRazor
Arrikanez
Moonlight_luv
Busser_1920
Chamain
Bloody_Buffy
.K.amikaz.e.
Captain Obvious13
Ginsei88
Larisha
kiama101
dark_skada
Terrenity
-Timid-Kitten-
Graceangel
Krazy_Bonbon
rainbaby86
foxfangs
Candeh
Adela-chan
Caitlyn Hellstorm
Jasujo

~ Links ~

Here I will put a link so you can link to me , and also put in my affiliates

Link to me :
~~~~~~

There are spaces in the code so it doesn't stretch the page, so remember to delete them when you link.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16493151] [img]http://neoglobes.com/pksmalllinkbanner.jpg[/img] [/url]

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16493151] [img]http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/8269/thepaintedkittybutton1mg.jpg[/img] [/url]

Links out:
~~~~~~
(Painted Pony): http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6399191&

heart heart

Hellpups: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9684276&
Moonlit Dreams: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9850651&
Heaven's Strays: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7867075&
Ben & Jersey's: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8533035&
Aree's 3d Comissions: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8799172&
Mystical Realm: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7053735&
Stallions of the Cimarron: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9875726&
The Fairy Carnival: http://tinyurl.com/ddln4 ( I donated a kitty to this!)
Chained to a Quest: http://tinyurl.com/dn9l4
Bunn Bunns: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10318059
Bloody_Buffy's Painted Kitty Quest: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10565705
Souyoku Sanctum: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10524718
D. S. Kennels: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13157500
Bishbot: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18269449&page=1
Reserved Just in Case ~ 13
Reserved Just in Case ~ 14
Reserved Just in Case ~ 15

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers