Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Counter!

+1 1 100.0% [ 474 ]
Total Votes:[ 474 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 134 135 136 > >> >>> »|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

!! WHAT YOU'RE BIDDING ON !!
Colored headshot. See above example!!
However, if the bid gets high enough, I will change the
prize to a waist-up CG, as well as a
colored chibi-head and a sketch.
PS. Little to no background can be added.
STARTING BID: 10k
BIDDING INCREMENTS: 5k
AUCTION TIME August 14 - August 30
RULES AND CONDITIONS:
- Pure Gold Only
- Know what you want drawn ahead of time! This
makes it easier on both the artist & the bidder.

My most recent sketches!

PENCIL SKETCHES
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OPEN CANVAS / ADOBE PHOTOSHOP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PAINT CHAT OEKAKI
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MISC & JUNK ART
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

COLLABORATIONS
LINEART BY: Mrew
BG & DESIGN/COLOR BY: Porcelain

Seiyoku

Uennie
200k.

Seiyoku
To find ourselves lost here within we need reasons why
So we take this bridge with the other's that will thrive in the great divide

150k. cool

Look at the red red changes in the sky
Again and again and again I see your face in everything

saint _kimla_

R i t z
    ORLYORLYORLYORLY?

50k. cool

Tohru_0016
ninja LMAO oh I bid 15k ninja

saphiremomo
I bid 10k.

STARTING BID: 10k
BIDDING INCREMENTS: 5k

The Artist
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NAME : Cheri
But 19 on August 28!!

Hello, all. I invite you to learn a bit about the artist who will be creating art for you. A serious love for art began when I was only a few years old...

While attending pre-school, the most gorgeous lady (Well, I thought she was gorgeous. I really looked up to her because of her "talent", see) was observing me drawing during play-time. It's really all I did. Draw, I mean. I was very shy as a child and hardly ever socialized with the other children. She sat down next to me and offered to help me. "Here," she said. "You can draw the sun like this." And draw she did -- SO much better than me! I thought to myself, "Wow! She's so amazing!" Needless to say, many of my pictures were filled with suns after that. (LOL!)

Years passed and my talent grew. I began producing really shitty superhero comics (LOL!!). Kids in my class would buy them from me for 25 cents each! I began a miniature business with my buddies Joseph and Steven, and together we drew and colored pictures that we sold very cheaply to kids within the school. Mind you, I was attending a private Catholic school at the time. So most of the money we earned went towards donating to Sister Anna, and towards candy from the vending machine (LOL!!). My parents encouraged me to continue with my artwork, as did my relatives. And so continue I did.

I steadily progressed with my work. In sixth grade, I discovered anime. These girls were passing around Sailor Moon Sticker cards and they were SO beautifully colored, I couldn't help but try to mimic the art. One girl gave me one as a present, and I stayed up *all* night attempting to copy it. The face was really distorted and crappy, but hey. It was a nice try, right? I grew obsessed with Sailor Moon and wasted SO many expensive ink cartridges just printing out random Sailor Moon sheets. I still have the binder full of it, I believe. Draw, draw, draw. I was amazed. I wanted more.

More anime.
MORE.
MORE!!!!!!!!

I grew out of anime after a while. I learned how sad my life had been just drawing anime all day and never making any friends. sad I tore down all of the Sailor Moon posters from my wall and threw away all of my stuffed animals. I became really depressed.

Did people only love me for my art? Is that all I'm good at?

Later on in life, I was browsing through Barnes and Nobles when I found a SKETCHBOOK. ON SALE. I couldn't help myself. I bought it. I began drawing again. It's just this obsession with seeing a blank page that makes me want to fill it with art.

I am where I am today. Creating art. Never giving up. And my goal is to attend school at the Academy of Art in San Francisc, then progress towards being either a graphic novelist, a conceptual artist, or a fashion designer.

I get questions all the time about how I got started, or techniques that people can use to improve their artwork. And really, the only answers I can give are.. Well.. Just keep practicing. I've practiced art my ENTIRE life, and I really do plan on making a career out of it. If your goal is similar with mine, then all you really can do is continue to improve your skills by practicing every day. Don't rush. Be a perfectionist. If you see something about your art that you don't like, look up examples to see how you can change it to better the picture. Study the works of your favorite artists.

Listen. Learn. Grow.

Improve. smile

- Porcelain
!! INFORMATION !!
Please add this thread to your subscriptions! New auctions are being held all the time, and I'd LOVE for you to keep this thread in mine. Especially if you are a fan of my art. smile

FREEBIES
I will be giving out random freebies to different people within the thread!! These freebies can be anything from a chibi-sketch, to a COLORED HEAD. O_O! OMFG. So stop by and hang out. XD
Would you like to be affiliated with this thread?
Want your thread advertised here?? Then go on
and let me know! You'll be placed up as soon as
I get your message.
4laugh
!! AFFILIATE ME BACK !!
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16109697][img]http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/3829/1zx2loxuk0.jpg[/img][/url]
More auction beauty.
More to reserve for.
My boyfriend's gonna' kill me. I'm so late now. X_x
Almost done. X_x
This is moving along nicely. :O
Almost to the finish liiiine! ^_^ I need to finish setting up the banners. *Creates more crap*
Just a little more. I'm trying not to make the front page TOO cluttered. crying I know how some people hate that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff