Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well this will be the OOC thread for Fortress Angelus Errare, and hopefully we might be able to recruit a few more roleplayers for the thread. The thread's original creator is not around too much, and there are frequent absences (including myself), but I would like to rectify that. So please, welcome, one and all!

Current Events:

Sedrik is in the woods, about to attack some goblins, but has sought help from the other forest denizens in this pursuit, to his avail.

Kurirack and Ronda are about to sweep the woods themselves, just for old-times sake.

Sharp and her daughter Yulya are residing in the fortress for a period, but who knows what lurks in the shadows of the fortress... ninja
Well here goes the first post.

Tipsy Gawker

15,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi Kurirack.

Come on people, it's an exciting RPG. I'm from there. They're literate, interesting folks!

^my endorsement^
Hey Sharp. Good to see you around smile
I just editted the first post to include some current events, so we can keep track of each other and what we are doing.

Demonic Bloodsucker

12,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brandisher 100
Excellent idea you had here Kuri -^^-
Thanks smile It came to me in an imagining. But for some odd reason, I keep getting this error whenever I try to load the fortress: Could not retrieve post metainformation from database. Must be something wacky going on, because a couple of my threads on my subscribed list are doing that. So I will have to wait until some other time to post in the fortress, though I see you are the last to post Ronda mrgreen

Anywho, if you have not already noticed, I have introduced a new angle to the thread: sprites. I imagined that there should be an allied force to the fortress somewhere in the forest, as the goblins and demons are invaders of that realm, and the fortress never really controlled it anyways. We shall see how that goes...thank goodness for internet explorer!

But yeah, when Kurirack mentioned for Ronda to have one her 'hand-warriors' defend Sharp and Yulya, I figured you could dredge up one of your old side-characters to do the job, such as Fvalken. I am sure he would not have departed from the fortress just yet.

Also, I was thinking that should Yulya make use of the Kuripup figurine, maybe that could ignite some spark of magic in her being, so as to open up new possibilities for that character. I was thinking that at a young age, the body of a human is still virgin enough to enable the capacity for magic, if only it is tapped into at a young enough age. If Yulya makes use of the summoning stone, then this might be the jolt needed to activate the capacity for sorcery. Then, a little down the road, maybe she begins to notice things about herself, things that make her different. Just an idea I had I suppose.

Anyways, I am always thinking about the storyline and how it could improve. Since this thing has been going for a couple of years now, I think that it is safe to say it has come a long way, but still has a long way to go, even without someone to directly manage the thread (Kyzel). I want it to do good anyway, but it is pretty hard to retain any new roleplayers, as there is not enough people to keep it going at a regular pace. I don't want a rush of new people or anything, but one more might be good, let them settle in, then have a couple more maybe. Who knows, the thing could still develop.

anywho, I have to get to bed. Man it is late. Take care.
Database error:
Could not retrieve post metainformation from database.
Argh, getting that message:

Database Error

Could not retrieve post metainformation from database.

At least this thread is unaffected.

Demonic Bloodsucker

12,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brandisher 100
::lurks::

domokun
Some actually discussion might make lurking uneeded. Though without others discussion is indeed impossible. Unless you are like me and talk to yourself upon occaision.

~It's not when I answer myself that worries me. It's when I answer myself in the form of a question.~
Lurking is kind of interesting to do, but eventually one will want to take part. I wonder how many people have lurked over our thread? Probably not too many, seeing as it has been dormant quite a bit.
Does happening to have a tab open to the page but not paying any attention to the thread since it's conception count as lurking?
No, I think you have to actively refresh the page in order to lurk, otherwise you are just kind of looking for a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff