Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

As you find yourself walking in the woods, a sound is heard. A humming sound is heard in the distance, but it is quite musical nature. Being quite curious, you go to investigate and come to a large, ivy wall, a shiny looking gate standing open, as if inviting you in. As you step in, the humming sound becomes louder, and almost seems to be moving around. You finally finish your journey into a large, maginifcent garden and all around are little humming birds in all the colors you can think of and some you don't know of. Large trees dot the garden and hanging in the branchs are colorful feeders with swirling colors in the nectar and feeding from them are tiny, baby humming birds. You jump as you feel a tap on your shoulder and you turn to see a young, blue haired girl before you, "Sorry to startle you, but you must be new to the Lil Wings garden!" she states, and one of the humming birds hovers over and settles on her shoulder. All you can do is blink in surprise and you are quickly dragged away to the shop in the back of the garden, the girl now babbling on and on....

User Image

Staff:

Dragoil - Owner, Lineart Artist
MoochiLove - Co-owner, Thread manager
Mau - Colorist
Yuki-Sahoma18 - Colorist
Isabel Pur - Colorist
Orpheros - Guest Colorist
User Image

Updates
February 14 - Well, after a few months of nothing really happening around here, I am proud to announce we are holding a Valentines Day Event!! Go here to go!!

October 31 - The Halloween Event was smash, thanks to everyone that made it so much fun!! Breeding will be open soon and also keep an eye out for a flatsale!

October 20 - Halloween Event is now up and running!

October 19 - Finally finished up some overdue growings and also, the official arrival of the Dark Lil' Wings has happened!! Plus four Dark feeders are going to be up for grabs in our halloween event, so stay tuned folks!!

October 16 - It's been quite a while since we have had anything really major to announce and I do apoligize for the slowness!! But things are being planned! The sighting of a new species of Lil' Wings has been spotted and an evil feeder has been found! We are planning a Halloween event where you can try to snag a Dark Lil' Wing of your own!! But in other good news, Teh Twinks auction is finally going on, so go there and check out the cute boy that has been put up for auction!!

August 27 - Had our second FS and it went incredibly well, feeders went out the door as fast as the first one! Thank you everyone!!! Keep an eye out, I will be doing an auction for that rainbow baby boy in the Sales post very soon!

August 22 - Second Natural Seriez Auctions are back in full swing and we have our first ever cosplay Lil' Wing roaming around the garden!

August 21 - The previews for the last four Natural Seriez feeders as well as two more FS feeders are on display on pg. 237! As well as a special baby boy going up for auction soon!

August 19 - The first Natural Seriez Auctions were a real success!! Thank you everyone for helping to bump and participating! Keep an eye out, more Natural Feeders will be making an appearance soon!

August 13 - Sorry there hasn't been too much action around here folks, but I think things will get started again with our Natural Seriez Auctions! They start today and will end August 19th!

July 27 - The Male HP Auctions are over and was another success! Congratulations to the new owners! Important announcement on page 172. More events are coming soon, including a scavenger hunt! ninja Sneaky birds...

July 24 - The HP Male auction is now open!!

July 20 - HP Female auction is over and very much a success!! Thank you to all who participated and helped bump and congratulations to all the winners!! The HP male auctions will begin Monday, July 24th at 1pm MST.

July 19 - The FS feeders have finally attracted their babies!! Owners check page 132!

July 17 - First auction is now open!! Go here to go to the Harry Potter Lil' Wing auction! Also had a page 100 special event, congratulations to Tamiko_kitten, Fantasy_rocks13 and tbiris for winning in the events!

July 15 - First FS was a complete success, congratulations to the winners on their new feeders!! Custom slots are now open.

July 13 - Had our first official raffle, and congratulations to Risth for winning a new baby boy! FS and Auction dates have been announced and are in the Events Post!

July 12 - Yuki-Sahoma18 and Isabel Pur have both been officially added as a colorists for the Lil' Wings!!

July 11 - The last three FS feeders have arrived and are displayed in the Events post! Flatsale date will be Saturday, July 15 at 2pm MST.

July 8 - Thread completion is almost at 100%, but is open for posting! First Auction feeders have been previewed, FS and Auction date TBA.

July 5 - Set up new shop thread and currently working on getting everything set up for grand opening
User Image

-DO NOT STEAL THE ART!!! scream That should be pretty self-explainatory. stare

-Keep the conversation and rp at a PG-13 level here please!

-No whining/begging/crying/snotting for a Lil' Wing! You want one, you have to do it like everyone else.

-Do not PM Dragoil or Moochi any questions that are not answered here. More then likely, they will be ignored.

-Do not ask if we are hiring. We will let everyone know if we need the necessary help!

-Please keep quotes to a minumum! 5 quote posts is fine, but 20 is sort of pushing it.

-Absolutely no fighting!! If you disagree with someone about something, take it somewhere else or you will start something I will finish very quickly. stare

-No asking when a FS or auction will be, those times will be posted, and don't ask when the custom slots will be open either!! I will let everyone know!

-Do not go begging owners for feeders or eggs, if they choose to give one to you, they will let us know! Keep it up and you might possibly be graylisted

Flatsale Rules:
- If Flatsales are a speed sale, there will be a 5 minute silence period before the sale
- Do not post until
GO is posted
-You can only get get one Lil' Wing in a flatsale, so if you are proxying for a friend, then you must wait until the next flatsale to get one for youself
- Do not edit your posts, we will be watching. stare
- Do not whine if you didn't get one, there will be other chances, and nobody likes a whiner!
- Winners have 24 hours to send payments in. If payments are not received then the Lil' Wing will go to the runner up.

Auction Rules:
- Please do not try to influence others to not bid in auctions, it's unfair and you will possibly be graylisted if you keep it up.
- Do not retract your bids....and don't even think about editting them either! scream
- Winners of auctions will be given 24-48 hours to send your bids in, if not, then pets will be given to the runner up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Q. - Can I have one for free?
*points to da rules* stare

Q. - How come so and so got one for free! They didn't have to pay!!
That's because the giving of Lil' Wings is determined by Dragoil and Moochi! So no whining!

Q. - How big are the Lil' Wings? How long can they hover? Blah, blah, blah!!!
Click here to find out more about the cousin of the Lil' Wings, the hummingbirds!

Q. - How are Lil' Wings different from regular hummingbirds?
Well for one thing they steal your keys, don't ask me how, they just do! Second, when they fly or hover, they actually make music.

Q. - How much is a Lil' Wing?
Flatsale prices are 5k. Auctions and Raffles will be determined in time.

Q. - Are they rp required? Cause I don't have a lot of time!!
No, Lil' Wings aren't rp required, but always remember, the good things come to those who work for it. ninja

Q. - OMG, I NEED ONE LIKE RIGHT NOW, GIMME!!!
stare

Q. - Do you do pet trades? Or customs?
Well, those types of questions can be answered in the Custom/Trade post down below, but more then likely you will be talking to Dragoil about that, Moochi has close to 0 skills when it comes to coloring!

Q. - How many Lil' Wings can I own?
At this time, you can own as many as you like, but when time goes by, this rule might change.

More to come....
User Image

Story
The story of the Lil’ Wings isn’t very glamorous or earth shattering, I should know, the two that now own the shop aren’t much to talk about!! *gets a book thrown at her* Yea yea, I’m getting to it, hold your horses!! As I was saying, the story of the Lil’ Wings isn’t that great, but it is worth telling to anyone that wants to listen. It started like any other day…..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I told you we should have asked for directions, but nooooooo, you just had to insist that all the directions were up in your head!! Now we’re lost!!” A redheaded girl yells at her pink haired friend, who strangely enough has a napping puppy perched in her hair. Both girls are walking down a road surrounded by a forest, sun shining down on them through the canopy “I heard you the first time Dragoil, just give me a break, I’ll remember where we are at in no time!! Just be optimistic!!!” the pink haired girl chirps. Dragoil looks ready to jump her friend, “Moochi…if you mention being optimistic one more time….” “Shhhh….do you hear that?” “Hear what?” Moochi puts her hand over Dragoils mouth and she looks around. A soft humming noise can actually be heard, not too far away. The sound isn’t that bad, quite musical in fact and Moochi lets her friend go as she bounces, “Do you hear that?! It sounds so sweet!! Let’s see what it is!!!” And with that, Moochi dashes off to find the source of the humming. Dragoil lets out a sigh and shakes her head, “The things I put up with…” she whispers and dashes after her friend.

Both come to a wall made of ivy, and a rusty iron gate stands half open, swinging a bit and making creaking noises. Moochi pushes Dragoil forward to investigate first, “I don’t know what’s in there!! It could be a giant monster in there waiting to eat an innocent girl like myself!” “If that is the case, why don’t you go in first!!” Both argue over who should go in first before Momo, the puppy on Moochi’s head, barks in irritation and hops off, running past the gate and disappearing. “Momo!! Come back!!” Moochi cries as she runs after her puppy, Dragoil not far behind. After running after the puppy, Moochi finally catches him and puts him back on her head, “Bad Momo, you should know better then to run away!!!” she looks to Dragoil, expecting her to make a snappy comeback, but she pauses as her friend stares straight ahead, an amazed look on her face. Moochi turns her head forward to see what she is looking at and her mouth drops open in amazement as well.

Before them both is a large, beautiful garden, large trees dotting the area and around the trees and growing in them are the brightest and most colorful flowers the girls had ever seen. In the background is a small, ramshackle hut, the door hanging off the hinges. A sweet smell lingers through the air around and suddenly that musical humming sound is heard again. “What’s making that noise?!” Moochi exclaims and they both follow it to one of the large trees in the middle of the garden. Looking up, both are amazed to find what seems to be a feeder. Small jewels adorn it and the nectar inside swirls in a multitude of colors. Looking further, it can be seen more feeders are hanging in the branches of the tree, each one with different jewels and different colors inside. “That’s weird? Why would the nectar inside be so colorful?” Dragoil asks, reaching up to grab one of the nearby feeders, but freezes as the humming noise from before is quite close to them both. Both turn and the second surprise of the day smacks them in the face.

Hovering before the two girls are two small humming birds, one red in color and the other orange, and both are almost as bright as the flowers in the garden. Both move back and forth in different patterns, as if inspecting them, their wings making the musical humming noise that attracted them both. Both birds suddenly dart away, flying towards the run down shack. Moochi chases after them, giggling and Dragoil follows, rolling her eyes. Both girls push the door aside and step into the dusty shack, which looks more like a little shop, some unused feeders sitting on dusty shelves next to a few dusty looking books. An open book is sitting on a counter, the pages looking worn and fragile to the touch. Both of the hummingbirds soon come to rest on two perches that look like they were made especially for them and they both peep at the girls, flapping their wings a little bit. Dragoil approaches the open book as Moochi goes to coo at the birds, dusting off the pages gently as she looks down at what is written, “Recipe for making Lil’ Wing nectar…wow, sounds like everything to make it should be right here in the garden! But why would someone leave the shop and the birds behind?” Dragoil asks as she looks over to her pink haired friend, chuckling when she sees Moochi actually has one of the birds perched on her finger. Moochi hops about, looking excited, “Why don’t we reopen the shop?! Learn how to make the nectar and find good people for them!! It wouldn’t be hard and then you would stop telling me to get job!!” Dragoil rolls her eyes, “If you didn’t act so ditzy all the time….” But she shushes up, giggling as the other hummingbird hovers over to sit on her outstretched hand. “Besides…what hummingbird do you know can make music when they fly?” Moochi asks, giggling and Dragoil nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And is how the Lil Wings came to be and….are you sleeping?! How rude!! See if I ever tell you anymore stories!!! *stomps off to make nectar*

User Image

Feeder Stage:

When you are one of the ones that are chosen to take care of a Lil' Wing, you are given a standard feeder. No, it won't turn into the bird, but what the multi-colored nectar does is attract the Lil' Wing of the same color!

User Image

Baby Stage:

After much waiting...and waiting...the Lil' Wing finally arrives, a tiny baby bird!! You have to be quite careful with them, even though they can fly, they are still quite fragile.

User ImageUser Image

Adult Stage:

After you have bonded with your bird and they probably stole your keys when you weren't looking, you're Lil' Wing is now fully grown and ready to start a family!!!

User ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But not everything can be sunny and cheerful in the gardens. It has recently been discovered that in the darkest corners of the gardens, that no normal Lil' Wing would ever venture too or build their nests around, there is a dark presence. When were finally able to see the dark hummers that went bump in the night, we dubbed them the Dark Feathered Lil' Wings!! *cue scary music*

Feeder Stage:

Theses are your standard normal feeders, except, well...they have horns!! Horns!!!

User Image

Baby Stage:

Looks like your new bundle of joy has finally arrived and waiting for you love!! But I must warn you to exercise caution around them! They may look cute and fluffy, but they may do much worse then steal your stuff!!

User ImageUser Image

Adult Stages:

So, you're baby bird is fully grown and you are still alive!! Good for you!!! Let's hope you can handle a bigger version of the devilish bird!!

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Flatsales
Flatsale Date & Time: TBA
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Auctions
None

User Image

Raffles
None

User Image

Events
None
User Image

Pickup
None
User Image

Feeder/Egg = whee
Baby = 4laugh
Adult = 3nodding
Mated = heart

#001: Name - Turell / Owner - Dragoil / Stage - 3nodding
#002: Name- Sophie / Owner - MoochiLove / Stage - 3nodding heart
#003: Name - Marianne / Owner - Komitadjie / Stage - 3nodding
#004: Name - Franky / Owner - RavenFyre / Stage - 3nodding
#005: Name - Tremolo / Owner - Solstis / Stage - 3nodding
#006: Name - Jasmine / Owner - Tamiko_kitten / Stage - 3nodding
#007: Name - Gitano / Owner - Isabel Pur / Stage - 3nodding
#008: Name - Fluorite / Owner - Risth / Stage - 3nodding
#009: Name - Gojyo / Owner - Yuki-Sahoma18 / Stage - 3nodding
#010: Name - Godric / Owner - Mau / Stage - 3nodding HP Series
#011: Name - Miella / Owner - Tamiko_kitten / Stage - 3nodding
#012: Name - Ayanna / Owner - Fantasy_rocks13 / Stage - User Image
#013: Name - Zamir / Owner - tbiris / Stage - User Image
#014: Name - Sophie / Owner - Luminous Imp / Stage - 3nodding HP Series
#015: Name - Cladia / Owner - koolkeith / Stage - 3nodding HP Series
#016: Name - Rowena / Owner - Reeshie Hack & tbiris / Stage - 3nodding HP Series
#017: Name - Sylvia / Owner - spookyx7 / Stage - 3nodding heart HP Series
#018: Name - Akukyo / Owner - [x]Natty-Chan[x] & Shikon Miko / Stage - 3nodding heart HP Series
#019: Name - Aubrey / Owner - Angel Yuna-chan / Stage - 3nodding HP Series
#020: Name - Ken / Owner - koolkeith / Stage - 3nodding HP Series
#021: Name - Seasons / Owner - Youkochylde / Stage - 3nodding
#022: Name - Serenity / Owner - Lady Bruja / Stage - 3nodding
#023: Name - Kai / Owner - Shikon Miko / Stage - 3nodding heart Natural Seriez/Peacock
#024: Name - Jynx / Owner - Darkness Everlasting / Stage - 3nodding Natural Seriez/Toucan
#025: Name - Kurai / Owner - Hi Kitsune Youkai1221 / Stage - 3nodding Natural Seriez/Robin
#026: Name - Vincent Valentine / Owner - Teh Twink / Stage - 3nodding heart Cosplay
#027: Name - Benji / Owner - Seifereru / Stage - 3nodding
#028: Name - Krystal / Owner - Graceful Death 17 / Stage - User Image
#029: Name - Catori / Owner - Shikon Miko / Stage - User Image heart
#030: Name - Shinobi / Owner - Thalea / Stage - 3nodding heart
#031: Name - Thalia / Owner - [x]Natty-Chan[x] / Stage - 3nodding heart
#032: Name - Wes / Owner - TAPS Baby / Stage - 3nodding
#033: Name - Song / Owner - Trio Maxwell-Chang / Stage - 3nodding Natural Seriez
#034: Name - Alexander / Owner - RoseNightShade / Stage - User Image Natural Seriez
#035: Name - Swift / Owner - immortalmina / Stage - Natural Seriez
#036: Name - Manali / User ImageOwner - Sayuri_Nitta / Stage - User Image Natural Seriez
#037: Name - Musoke / Owner - Kishara / Stage - User Image
#038: Name - Janis / Owner - spookyx7 / Stage -User Image
#039: Name - Melanie / Owner - MoochiLove / Stage - 4laugh 2nd Gen
#040: Name - Ace / Owner - Shikon Miko / Stage - 4laugh 2nd Gen
#041: Name - Dreav / Owner - Trelweny RosePheonixWolf / Stage - 4laugh 2nd Gen
#042: Name - Hex / Owner - Thalea / Stage - whee 2nd Gen
#043: Name - Arriya / Owner - Shikon Miko / Stage - whee 2nd Gen

Males = 21 / Females = 22

~ Dark Feathered Lil Wings Owners List ~
Feeder/Egg = burning_eyes
Baby = domokun
Adult = twisted
Mated = wahmbulance

#001: Name - Rychu / Owner - Dragoil / Stage - twisted
#002: Name - Erebus / Owner - MoochiLove / Stage - twisted
#003: Name - Jin / Owner - Yuki-Sahoma18 / Stage - twisted
#004: Name - Imoko / Owner - I am THE Kitsune / Stage - twisted
#005: Name - Morticia / Owner - Darkness Everlasting / Stage - twisted
#006: Name - Jos'luno / Owner - Lady Aria Starstone / Stage - domokun
#007: Name - Roswell / Owner - spookyx7 / Stage - burning_eyes Halloween Event
#008: Name - Jezebel / Owner - [.Sophie.] / Stage - burning_eyes Halloween Event
#009: Name - Jack / Owner - RoseNightshade / Stage - burning_eyes Halloween Event
#010: Name - Isabella / Owner - White Arsenic / Stage - domokun Halloween Event
#011: Name - Leraie / Owner - Komitadjie / Stage - domokun Halloween Event
#012: Name - Nami / Owner - Mamoru_Hatake / Stage - domokun Halloween Event
#013: Name - D. Mentia / Owner - Lady Aria Starstone / Stage - twisted Halloween Event

Males - 7 / Females - 6
User Image

User Image

So your Lil' Wing is finally grown and ready to start a famiy right? Maybe!! Have they found their special someone, another Lil' Wing they can have eggs with? That's right eggs!! I know, I know, you got your Lil' Wing from a feeder not an egg! But here is the thing, Lil' Wings don't come from the feeders, the feeders attract the Lil' Wing to you. But when two Lil' Wings are ready to breed, you have to make sure there are nests avaliable for them to lay there eggs! Here are a few rules to help make everything a little easier to understand!:

- Lil' Wings must be an adult for over 2 weeks before being able to breed

- Only males and females can breed together, we don't have anything for same sex pairings at this time

- ALWAYS check to make sure there are nests avaliable

- Breeding costs 3k per owner

- Lil' Wings can only breed once a month

- 2 - 3 eggs will be produced in each breeding

- Nests open up every two months, so do keep your eyes open for those

- No inbreeding please

- You can only breed your Lil' Wing with someone elses, no breeding a male and a female you own. So get out there and get to know someone!

- You can breed a normal Lil' Wing with a Dark Wing, but the Dark Wing gene is recessive, meaning there is a 1/4 chance that out of all your eggs, only one will have the gene. What will happen is I will go someplace random and roll to see what the chances are there will be a Dark Wing baby. If there isn't a chance and all eggs turn out normal, please do not complain about it, that is just how nature works.

- Two Dark Wings breeding will result in Dark Wing babies, but more likely result in very few eggs!

Alright, you finally have your eggs! What? They look plain?! Well of course, Lil' Wing eggs normally look plain, to blend in easier with their nest! But each egg will come with a feeder of their own, with the colors more then likely showing what color your baby Lil' Wing will be! What? You wanna know how the babies are made?! Ummm....*runs away*

Nest Availibility
Dragoils Nests:

Nest #1
- [x]Natty-Chan[x] & Shikon Miko/Akukyo x spookyx7/Sylvia = 2 Eggs/Feeders (Arrived!)
Nest #2 - Owner/Lil' Wing x Owner/Lil' Wing = #Eggs/Feeders (Open)

Mau's Nests:

Nest #1
- Teh Twink/Vincent Valentine x [x]Natty-Chan[x]/Thalia = 3 Eggs/Feeders (Work in Progress)
Nest #2 - Owner/Lil' Wing x Owner/Lil' Wing = #Eggs/Feeders (Closed)

Yuki-Sahoma18's Nests:

Nest #1
- Shikon Miko/Kai x MoochiLove/Sophie = 3 Eggs/Feeders (Arrived)

Teh Twink's Nests:
Nest #1
- Thalea/Shinobi x Shikon/Catori = 2 Eggs/Feeders (Arrived)

So, you finally have your eggs, but what to do with them? Here are some options!

-You may keep the eggs or give them to friends
-If you wish to auction them, 40% of the profit must come back to the shop
-You may also raffle them as well, but remember 40% of profit must come back to the shop if you sell the tickets
-Do not attempt to sell them without our knowledge, that is a graylistable offense!
User Image

What, you thought the Lil' Wings were the only cute things in the garden? What we have are familiars, little insects that can be your Lil' Wings life long companion! So far, only two have been discovered, the Butterflies and the Dragonflies:

User Image

Keep an eye out on how you can get your own Familiar for your Lil' Wing!
User Image

Here are the list of luff and the list of doom!! Lets everyone try to stay on the list of luff!!!

Whitelist of Luff
Dragoil - For coming up with the lineart, banners, coloring and all that good stuff!!! She is such a hardworker! crying

MoochiLove - Being shop manager, setting everything up, writing the story and putting up with the mental and finger injuries!!! crying

Mau - For offering her coloring skillz to the Lil' Wings!! We will be forever grateful Mau! crying heart

Yuki and Isabel - Thank you, thank you for becoming part of the Lil' Wings staff, you are forever loved!!

Opheros - I want to steal your talent and put it in a bottle for myself! crying

Graylist - If you are in here, you are banned from any upcoming events like flatsales, auctions, things like that. You can come in and talk, that might just redeem you and your name taken off the list.

Gray list of Not Quite Doom
None...and lets keep it that way!

Black List - If you are in here, that means you have done something incredibly offensive to Dragoil or Moochi and therefore banned from Lil' Wings indefinitely. You're Lil' Wings will be taken away and possibly raffled off to someone else.

Blacklist of Doom
None....and lets hope it stays that way as well!
User Image

Oh! Hello! Desided to check out my little personal post did ya? Think you can find out more about the mysterious, broody Dragoil?

*Taps chin* What to tell you...

Hum well I draw... a lot, I colour a lot.. and yes I spell colour with a U, I am canadian. Maybe thats why I love red so much. I can be a bit of a devil, you have to watch me, and i'm constantly busy with my shops. I rarely leave them. Thus I collect pets only from pet trades or from event adds in peoples sigs *Don't look at the pet trade list as rule, more a guideline, got a new pet? I'm more than likely interested *
I love the BC, LOVE. So many new worlds to explore all the time
I'm the other Co-Owner & Main artist of the "Lil' Wings" but me and Moochi share things half and half. I mostly hold up the art end

~ Dark red & Black things
~ Devils
~ Pets
~ Things with wings!
~ Fantasy stuff
~ Rock Music
~ Anything that has to do with art

Dislikes:

~ Pink poofy Girly mushy stuff
~ Profanity and evil tempered moody people
~ Dull brown colours
~ Guns, Gore and total destruction
~ Rap music stressed
~ Reality
~ Intense Math
~ Papaya fruit*Poison!! Deadly stuff!*

lol Ok enough about all that. I'll now add my random pets *Cause Moochi did xd *

Random pet:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

So, you wanna know a little bit about da_Mooch eh? Well you have come to the right place!!! I am MoochiLove, but most of my friends call me Moochi or even Mooch! Way to recognize me!! I always have a Mochi on my head!! Get it, Moochi and Mochi!!! *listens to the crickets and humming* Yea I shouldn't quit my dayjob, Dragoil tells me that all the time.

Anyway, I am one half of the Lil' Wings, co-owner/thread manager!! I will be handling all the sales and events and letting everyone know when breeding will be open and might even surprise people with prizes! That's all for now!! Oogle at my random pets!!

Random Pet of the Moment:

User Image

Yes, we also have pet trades avaliable here at the Lil' Wings!!

Dragoil's Pet Trades
~ Cait *Want!* heart
~ Feli
~ Anubi
~ Sion *Want!* heart
~ Zoombini
~ Stray cat strut
~ Soquili
~ Kitsusagi *Angelic especially Want!* heart
~ Pamura Forrest (Faeth)
~ Nieken
~ Giraffa

Mau's Pet Trades
Please pm shop mule with offers

Yuki-Sahoma18's Pet Trades
Wings of a Dream
Aduthule
Banir Kinder
Cougar
Acacya's Domain

Feel free to PM me with other offers

Isabel Pur's Pet Trades
Pet Trade List:
= Questing for heart
= Will do more than one Lil Wings for. mrgreen

- Custom Magical Kingdom baby (Davy Jones) heart mrgreen
- Faekats of any type. mrgreen (Depending on what type of faekat)
- Pride Lands lion
- Area 51 baby mrgreen
- Past Legacies Corp mrgreen

PM Me with other offers. Never know what I might take. biggrin

User Image

Custom info:

For now, the opening of custom slots will be determined when the colorist are taking orders. Here are custom prices:

Custom Lil' Wing @ Adult Stage only: 200k
Custom Lil' Wing starting at Feeder stage: 250k
Custom Lil' Wing w/ matching familiar: 300k

Please fill out the approriate form when you have been given a slot and send trade to shop mule:

Adult Custom Form
Custom Form for Adult only:
Name:
Owner:
Beak Color:
Body Color:
Feet Color:
Special Markings: (Y/N)

Custom Form for Feeder
Custom Form for Feeder:
Name:
Owner:
Description: (How you want your Lil' Wing to look when it grows)

Custom Form w/ Familiar
Custom Form for Lil' Wing w/ Familiar:
Name of Lil' Wing & Familiar:
Owner:
Eye Color:
Beak Color:
Body Color:
Feet Color:
Description of Familiar: (Not too complicated, these are little guys)

Dragoil's Custom slots:
1 - Open
2 - Open

Mau's Custom slots:
1- Open
2 - Open

Yuki-Sahoma's Custom slots:
1 - Open
2 - Open

Isabel Pur's Custom slots:
1 - Open
User Image

So, you want to become affliates with us? Please do!! And we would love to be affliates with you as well!!

And yes, we are accepting affliates at this time!

User Image

[code:1] User Image [/code:1]

Affliates:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
Lineart and banners belongs to Dragoil, so no funny ideas! Concept and story belongs to MoochiLove! And so much love to Mau for giving her skills to the shop!!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff