Earth 0.11463414634146 11.5% [ 47 ]
Water 0.16829268292683 16.8% [ 69 ]
Wind 0.10487804878049 10.5% [ 43 ]
All 0.10487804878049 10.5% [ 43 ]
Other 0.070731707317073 7.1% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 410 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 175 176 177 > >> >>> »|

Hygienic Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~Last Minor Update: August 21, 2007 2:22 PM Est~
~Last Major Update: June 11, 2007 2:49 AM Est~

Welcome back to ~Find A Quest~ where we make your quest searching somewhat easier and your quest advertising quite a bit easier.

I would like to thank Elda-Chan for keeping ~Find A Quest~ a float during my absence.

As always, we have the pledge I wrote to help guide us through quests. I have found that due to this pledge, the number of completed quests had gone up! Feel free to post it to your thread, be sure to make sure people know it was written by me so that if they wish to change something, they can PM me about it. smile

Pledge of the Questers
We, the Questers of Gaia, are on a set path for an item(s). We choose to work specifically for this goal, and no other. We will not spend nor donate our gold till our own quest is complete. We shall not accept gold from other Questers. When we are not questing, or have finished our quest(s) we shall donate to other Questers so they may also complete their quests. This is our pledge, and our promise. We shall not give up.
-Written by Fake Kat (Now renamed Morality Killed The Cat)

To be listed here, please have the following:
1.) The quest link. You must have your own thread, or a dual thread with someone to have it linked. Its location does not matter; whether it be the Chatterbox or a corner post of your shop in the Exchange. Be sure to supply the link or indicate its in your signature, otherwise I can not link you.
2.) Be sure to mention what item you're questing for. Especially in your thread. I have found quests that don't even tell you what they are questing for in their quest threads...
3.) Make sure to mention how much gold/items you have towards your quest! ~Find A Quest~ is not aiding you only in getting donations and bumps, but also trying to help find you someone willing to sell the item. Show them your offer!

~Directory~
Post 1 - Introduction and Awards
Post 2 - News and Updates
Post 3 - Rules
Post 4 - Special Quests
Post 5 - Donation Item Quests
Post 6 - Event Item Quests
Post 7 - Game Item Quests
Post 8 - Shop Item Quests
Post 9 - Mixed Quests
Post 10 - Mini Quests
Post 11 - Questions and Answers
Post 12 - Staff and Special Thanks
Post 13 - Advertising ~Find A Quest~
Post 14 - Links
Post 15 - History
Post 16 - Completed Quests

Now you may ask, "Why did you create this? What is it all about?"

Quite simple. To aid Questers. To aid Donators. And to aid Sellers.

I wish to help Questers find support and donators. I want Donators to find worthy quests to donate to. And I would like Sellers to find the best offer they can to sell their items.

Please, post in this thread or PM me (Morality Killed The Cat) with links and quests submissions. Also! If you're a Charity looking to advertise, advertise ~Find A Quest~ and we'll return the favor!

Remember! This thread can only grow with you, the Questers of Gaia. Submit your links, help us grow, bump once in a while to show your support. smile

~Awards~

-At the end of every month, I will choose a Quest that I feel has worked the hardest but has not yet been completed to give an award. The award will come with a letter for that month. Remember that the award is not a donation, so the letter does not have to be used for the quest; only if thats what the Quester wants to use it for.

February's Award
The award for the end of February goes to...Infinity-Nevermore. Infinity-Nevermore has not only proven true to her quests, but true to ~Find A Quest~ and aiding in keeping it up during rougher times. This proves that a quester can be rewarded for helping other questers. You can find her current quest here.

January's Award
The award for the end of January goes to...Desbreko. I have choosen Desbreko a tad late, but late is better than never. Desbreko has proven worthy of the ~Find A Quest~ award due to his short questing time and incredible progress and dedication. You can find his quest here.

December's Award
The award for the end of December goes to...Maya. Maya has shown her dedication to her goal through her quests. She wants her own DJs, and is determined to get them despite the crazy market. You can find her quest here.

November's Award
The award for the end of November goes to...Firn the Panda. Firn the Panda has shown great dedication to her quest in a shorter time than most. Her panda obssession is amazing to see in her very well organized thread. You can find her quest here.

October's Award
The award for the end of October goes to...forgivenmuch. forgivenmuch and her Halo quest have been around over a year now, she's strived hard to get herself a Halo and her offer grows often. You can find her quest here.

September's Award
The award for the end of September goes to...Jessk. Jessk and her Panda Quest have been around a long time and she very often updates and has listed many useful things on her quest thread. You can find her quest here.

August's Award
The award for the end of August goes to...I Ceymore Ratz. His quest has been around a very long time, and has an incredibly large amount of useful links that aid everyone in questing, or just a daily experience on Gaia. You can find his quest here.

July's Award
The award for the end of July goes to...Topaz_Ash. Her quest has been around a very long time and she has shown dedication to it. You can find her quest here.

Hygienic Lunatic

~News~

6/26/06
-I, Fake Kat, have returned. I decided to bring back ~Find A Quest~ since I really missed it. Theres a lot of construction to do, but so far its coming along nicely.

Hygienic Lunatic

~Rules and Notes~

1.) Follow ToS and Rules set by Gaia.
2.) Respect all who enter this thread.
3.) This is not a quest, just a listing. Donations are not needed here. If you wish to donate, select a quest off the list or explore them and find one you feel is worthy of a donation.
4.) You must have a thread to have it linked here. When submitting a quest for the link list, be sure to give me the link. Make sure its clickable so I can look it over before listing it. Do not make me search for links.
5.) If your thread is not bumped within 5 days it will be removed from the list to avoid clutter. We are not a bumping service, though we can choose to bump or not. However, if you let us know in advance that you need to go on vacation or will have a prolonged absence you can not control, we will keep you listed and try to bump your thread for the duration of your absence.
6.) Do not tell me to link your friend's thread. They must give me permission themselves, otherwise I can not link it.
7.) Though I may accept quests that are located in the Charity forum, that doesn't mean you can be a charity case and listed here. Have an offer! No matter how low! A quest is starting somewhere to end up with the prize at the end. Though you might get help along the way, the main job lies with you. Don't be dependent on donations.
8.) Please, for the sake of sanity, do not beg here, this is not a charity.
9.) Do not sell items here. Do not quest here. This is a link list only.
10.) Though bumps are much loved, I ask you to keep them from stretching the page in any way.
11.) If I took you off the list, but you're not finished, please resubmit your link to be put up again.
12.) When trying to get linked here, do not code your links. I would like to visit your thread prior linking it.
13.) When asking to be linked, don't just ask for help! I will assume you're begging and you'll be ignored. Be clear that you want your quest linked.

Hygienic Lunatic

Hygienic Lunatic

~Donation Item Quests~

User Image~Halo Quests~User Image
Celes Halo Quest
forgivnmuch s Halo Quest
Topaz_Ash s Angelic Halo Quest

User Image~Kodiak Grizzly Hat Quest~User Image
I Ceymore Ratz s Once Again Kodiak Grizzly Hat Quest

User Image~Panda Hat Quests~User Image
Firn the Panda s Panda Hat Quest
Jessk s Panda Hat Quest

User Image~DJ Studio Headphones Quests~User Image
Maya s DJ Studio Headphones Quest

User Image~Mini Nitemare Wings Quests~User Image
phantasmagore s Mini Nitemare Wings Quest

User Image~Angelic Sash Quests~User Image
Itsu-chan s Angelic Sash Quest
angel_baby_4 s Angelic Sash Quest

User Image~Devil Tail Quests~User Image
Turds_Juggalette s Devil Tail Quest

User Image~AFK Hat Quests~User Image
amuse me i'm horny s AFK Hat Quest
Persuis Fuzzy And Cute: An AFK Quest

User Image~OMG Hat Quests~User Image
Used_Bookstore s OMG Hat Quest
levinatechno s OMG Hat Quest

User Image~Angelic Scarf Quests~User Image
Kaltaka s Angelic Scarf Quest

User Image~Nitemare Scarf Quests~User Image
greggcarson s Nitemare Scarf Quest

User Image~Chain Wallet Quests~User Image
Akeyah s { H D R } iQUEST [ Chain Wallet + OMG__// Revamping Layout ]

User Image~Angelic Pendant Quests~User Image
x a [Beautiful] lie x s To The Moon And Back Quest
AloneAngel s Angelic Pendant Quest

User Image~Horns of the Demon Quests~User Image
Akierey s Awesome Quest: Horns Of The Demon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~Steel-Plated Ninja Band Quests~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Velouria Dragoon s Ninja Head Band Quest

User Image~Golden Laurels Quests~User Image
TaliusMuriel s bloody Laurels Quest

User Image~Winged Anklets Quests~User Image
JenaMarie s Lunar Cloak Quest

User Image~Staff Of The Angels Quests~User Image
Rebel Song s Staff of the Angels Quest
xLeath s Staffy Quest

User Image~KiKi Kitty Plushie~User Image
lonestarrae s KiKi Quest
leedom111 s I DREAM OF KIKI : a kitty quest thread

User Image~Guitar of Demona Quests~User Image
ShadowzofSam s Guitar Of Demona Quest
dae_dream s Guitar Of Demona Quest

User Image~Guitar Of Angellus Quests~User Image
Starre257 s Guitar Of Angellus Quest

User Image~Whip Of Ice Quests~User Image
xPiphx s [ ]..: razz iph's Neverending Quests HQ!::..[ ]

User Image~CoCo Kitty Plushie~User Image
jujuzita s Quest
Sazzarah s . Help Sazzarah Sparkle! Quest
[Mihito's Dream Avatar Quest] {CoCo Kitty Plushie}

User Image~Elegant Veil Quests~User Image
EmpressZ s Elegant Veil Quest

User Image~Winter Rose Quests~User Image
eiirisa s Dream Avi Quest

Hygienic Lunatic

~Event Item Quests~

Hygienic Lunatic

Hygienic Lunatic

~Shop Item Quests~

~Fairy Wings Quests~
KaplaMarie Quest Thread

~Miscellaneous Quests~
singlesilverbullet s A Quest To Happiness

Hygienic Lunatic

Hygienic Lunatic

~Mini Quests~

Hygienic Lunatic

~Questions and Answers~

Q Is your service free?
A Yes, its entirely free, just submit whatever quest you want to promote.

Q Can I promote more than one of my quests?
A Yes.

Q Will you donate to me?
A No, this is not a donation thread.

Q I don't have a thread, but can I go on the Quest list anyway?
A No, you must have a thread to link to for this, thats why its a linklist.

Q Can you link my friend's Quest?
A I can, but only if they ask me to. Tell them about this thread and to PM me or post here with a link to their quest. Otherwise, I can't link them with only your permission.

Q Do I promote my Quest on this thread?
A No, you create your own thread, and I will just link you.

Q Will you sell me <insert item> that I am Questing for?
A No, this is not a store, its only a link list.

Q Why aren't you including art medals/trophies as quests!?
A I honestly do not believe those medals/trophies should be sold. They were won with effort, a prize to show good talent. Selling them off seems a little wrong.

Q Are hairstyles considered items? Can they be quested for?
A They are considered items, and can be part of a Multiple Items Quest. Since there are no ungodly expensive hairstyles, they will have to be with a combination of other items to be quest worthy.

Hygienic Lunatic

~Staff~

Founder - Fake Kat
Honorable Employee - Elda-Chan

Why do I need staff? Simple. Help makes the thread run smoothly. What do employees need to do? Just read over the threads linked and tell me who had completed their quests, or abandoned them, then post the links for me so I can update. smile

~Special Thanks~

*Extra, extra special thanks goes out to Fake Kat for first bringing this idea to life!
*Special thanks goes out to Wolfie_The_Valiant for giving Fake Kat this useful idea!
*Special thanks also goes out to Skorch Kirby for making a wonderful banner.
*Special thanks goes out to Tiagra for providing more banners
*A special thanks goes to ~leng.mui~ for all her wonderful help in the thread!
*A very special thanks goes to Elda-Chan for upholding ~Find A Quest~ during Fake Kat's absence!

Hygienic Lunatic

~Advertising~

Be sure to link us! And if you do, we'll link you! PM me, Fake Kat, for details.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14998497&page=1]
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/fakekat/images/faq1.bmp[/img][/url]

[img]http://hometown.aol.com/fakekat/images/faq3-1.bmp[/img][/url]

[img]http://hometown.aol.com/fakekat/images/faq3-1-1.gif[/img][/url]

[img]http://hometown.aol.com/fakekat/images/faq3-1-2.gif[/img][/url]

[img]http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/3517/banner9hm.png[/img][/url]

[img]http://hometown.aol.com/fakekat/images/faqb.bmp[/img][/url]

Hygienic Lunatic

~Links~

If you have a Charity, or some form of Quest aide, PM me to advertise it. Please advertise us in return!

Information On Questing:
Charity Forum Do's and Don'ts - EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!

Guideline Modification Regarding Donations: Read Me

User Image

Hygienic Lunatic

~History~

August 1, 2004
~Find A Quest~ began on Febuary 9, 2004 by Fake Kat. =^_^=

~Find A Quest~'s purpose was to link questors so that sellers and donators could much more easily locate a quest/offer.

I, Fake Kat, started ~Find A Quest~ because I wanted to give back to Gaia in some way. I couldn't really donate at the time, heck, I barely can even now, so I created a service to help other Gaians out, make Gaia easier to navigate, and the such. Though its a bit of work, ~Find A Quest~ is fun, and I will keep it alive for a very long time. Its nearing 6 months old as it is, half a year already! It feels like yesterday that I began it.

The first ~Find A Quest~ thread was hit by the archived problem, so no new updates could be made to it. This happened on July 21, 2004, and so, I created another thread on July 29, 2004 to keep up with the updates. The original thread seems healed, but it did before and then it reverted all my updates back to the 21st. So to be safe, I'm sticking with the new thread. Lets sing a song for the old thread.

I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind.
Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind

[Now] Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, and all your money won't another minute buy.

Dust in the wind, all we are is dust in the wind
Dust in the wind, everything is dust in the wind.

heart

December 20, 2004
This is the day I, Fake Kat, wrote the Pledge of the Questers in a small attempt to give out a verbal promise that would keep questers on their quest. Its a very small attempt, but don't all attempts start out small?

Pledge of the Questers
We, the Questors of Gaia, are on a set path for an item(s). We choose to work specifically for this goal, and no other. We will not spend nor donate our gold till our own quest is complete. We shall not accept gold from other Questors. When we are not questing, or have finished our quest(s) we shall donate to other Questors so they may also complete their quests. This is our pledge, and our promise. We shall not give up.

February 9, 2005
Well, ~Find A Quest~ made it to one year old. We are proud to be one of the oldest services still active today. Thank you all, questors, donators, and sellers, for keeping us in business and letting us be a service to you.

April 11, 2005
Once again, ~Find A Quest~ had to make a home in a new thread. Out with the old, in with the new. I, Fake Kat, hope the service remains popular and continues to grow.

July 20, 2005
Fake Kat, the original mananger closed ~Find_a_Quest~!

August 26, 2005
~Find a Quest~ is put under new managment.

February 9, 2006
~Find A Quest~ reaches two years old! Thank you to all supporters!

June 26, 2006
Fake Kat takes over ~Find A Quest~ once more. smile

February 9, 2007
~Find A Quest~ reaches three years old! Thank you to all supporters! We're still going!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff