Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you buy from my shop

Yes! Auctions! 0.058979808714134 5.9% [ 111 ]
Yes! Customs! 0.13283740701382 13.3% [ 250 ]
Yes! Flatsales! 0.11583421891605 11.6% [ 218 ]
No. T_T Not enough gold.. 0.34272051009564 34.3% [ 645 ]
Rp Quest? 0.056854410201913 5.7% [ 107 ]
No. No gold. And too lazy to post regularly for rp quest. 0.29277364505845 29.3% [ 551 ]
Total Votes:[ 1882 ]

User Image
Welcome to ANTHROBreedables, a pet shop by DjibrilShadow!
Table of Contents
Intro and most recent info
Rules and FAQ
Story
Stages
Availability
Breeding
Custom Info
Item Shoppe
Current Owners
The Lists (White, Grey, Black, and mailing)
Pickups
Staff Post-Page 2
Credits
Affiliates & Link Us?
Past Announcements

X-MAS GIFTS on pages 4924 and 5014
V-DAY GIFTS pages 7604 - 7610!

VDAY:6616, and EVENTS:6840 - OVER! Sketching of prizes for last event now. biggrin

NEW MONTHLY LIMITED LINE ARTS:
ON FOLLOWING LINKS.
Limited set 1
Limited set 2
Limited set 3

MORE NEW LINEARTS
And more new line arts
still more new line arts...
and more new line arts!
more new linearts!

BATTLE SYSTEM= OPEN rofl MOVE ALL BATTLES TO BATTLE SYSTEM FORUMS IN GUILD:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. PREPARE TO BEGIN YOUR LOOTING DUNGEON CRAWLING!

Current Mods for this shop are: Leez0rz, Lady Aria Starstone, Lyddia, Djibrilshadow
User Image

NEW RULES

THERE IS NO GOD IN THREAD BUT DJI.
That means, no you may not commission a god character here, call your character a god here OR godmode.

Ladies and gentlemen,
LADY ARIA STARSTONE IS NOW IN CHARGE OF THREAD RPS.

That means, if she bans, then she bans.. -.-;; any appeal to a higher authority will need EXTENSIVE backup links of posts and proof that you are NOT godmoding etc.

the Dji requires links to the pages of your rp that are important.
things like...
Villains arriving, villains attacking/ invasions,
people getting married/falling in love, people getting babies etc. @_@

post links to the first pages of those posts that are important in your journals plz.

Breedings are now rp required.

ALL BATTLES MUST NOW BE DONE IN THE BATTLE FORUM IN GUILD.

From now on, you may ONLY order basic customs or limited line art customs (NO LINE ART EDITS) from LEEZ0RZ.

There will be 3 BRIBE SLOTS.
You may take a bribe slot if you want to breed and now is a customs only month or if you want to get customs but it's a breedings only month.
BRIBE SLOT 1 and 2 are 100K minimum.
BRIBE SLOT 3 is 200K minimum

IF by the 15th of the month all of one kind of slot (breeding or customs) is claimed but none of the other, we can consider moving a slot to the other. So it would be 2 breeding, 4 custom slots, but if all 4 customs are taken and no one breeds by the 15th, we can close a breeding slot and open a custom.

RP QUESTS WILL NOW BE RESTRICTED, AS WILL PAYMENT PLANS.

I will look at all your rp quest applications. If you fail to post well, I will remove your quest thread from guild.

Main Thread Rules

• Be polite. No flaming
  • Don't PM Djibril,Leez0rz or Lyddia unnecessarily.
    Our inboxes don't hold too much you know >___>
  • Stay alive and active!
    Pets are NOT rp required, but it IS appreciated and WILL get your pet to evolve faster, will allow your pet to breed and MAYBE. IF you impress the owners enough you MAY get a custom. @_@ Even an occasional post in the thread is okay >___>
  • DON'T YOU DARE STEAL THE ART.
  • Keep it PG-13
  • Enjoy yourself whee That's the point, isn't it? XD

RP/TOWER RULES

1. you are not god. I am. On this thread I mean.
2. No killing people. You want to fight, go to the battle forums in guild.
3. if you plan to have your rp in a territory with your npcs, it starts out either in the battle forum (as a seperate thread/realm) or in the journals (as your house, or your business establishment.
4. Follow gaia TOS. No graphic sex or violence in here.
5. you may put up a thread of your own territory (in battle forums) or your own house or shop (in journals) the moment I approve your request to rp quest.
6. if your request is not approved yet, your territory may be in the rp quests forum instead of journals but you proceed as you originaly intended.
7. you want graphic text-sex, don't do it on gaia.
8. you may not hog-quests for cosplay characters. or make others NOT buy characters.
9. No bullying people.
10. do not piss off the Dji.
11. OOC rp of fighting means that no one gets hurt. =.= consider it the equivalent of loony tunes.
12. no advertising unless you show the shop to Dji first. ._. Dji wants to see shinies. D:
13. try to be polite to people.
14. no godmoding.
15. if you WANT to kill off a character (your own), tell me first. tell Aria also. that way, we won't be shocked/annoyed.
16.if you WANT to kill off a character (someoneelse's), get the owner's approval and tell me first. tell Aria also. that way, we won't be shocked/annoyed.
17. you have a problem with something and need help understanding it, pm me. ._. Just please not 5 pms in one go.
18. you MAY destroy the furniture.
19. you may quest for characters or post a claim on cosplays but only if I know you'll pay up later. ._. You'll have a month to save up then I'll ask if you want to renew the claim. You can only renew a claim twice.
20. please, if you're questing, for the love of GOD, tell me! That way there will be no conflict in thread.
21. Do not piss off the staff. This includes taunting people on thread, teasing with intent to make someone cry, bad (rude, vicious) jokes, inappropriate bear Aria-baiting, swearing or poking someone and saying nasty things about them and ignoring them right after they get upset.
22. Do not poke staff for growings or breedings. We are indeed doing as much work as we can on all your customs etc. we are not gods in real life (though we wish we were)

Flatsale Rules

• Do not edit your posts.
  • Leave the drama at the door.
  • you may NOT buy an anthro that is already claimed.
  • First come= FIRST SERVED.
  • CLAIM THE ANTHRO BY POSTING THE NUMBER/LETTER DESIGNATION
    (FS anthros from GUILD thread) WITH THE ANTHRO'S NAME AND OWNER'S NAME IN Trade OR IN FS THREAD OF GUILD. I will check BOTH.
  • SEND ALL TRADES IN ADVANCE TO DJIBRILSHADOW FOR FLATSALE. UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN THE FLATSALE ITSELF.

Auction Rules

• Only bid what you have.
  • No retracting bids.
  • Each separate auction shall have their own rules.
  • Please read the availability post.
  • Use Teh Guide if you bid with items.

Limited Line Art Customs Rules

1. Quote the url of the line art you want for your new anthro.
2. Use the customs forms in the customs post.
3. If Lee is FREE to color for you, SEND TRADE OF 40K TO LEE AND post a form in the guild in Lee's Custom post in the Custom Forum.
4. IF YOU WISH TO BUY LIMITED CUSTOM FROM NOV/DEC/JAN LIMITEDS, BEAR IN MIND THE FOLLOWING:
A. ORDER BEFORE THAT MONTH IS OVER. >.>
B. DO NOT PM THE DJI.
C. POST QUERIES IN GUILD. MAKE A BOARD FOR IT IF YOU HAVE TO.
D. POST FORMS FOR CUSTOMS IN GUILD. IN BACKUP CUSTOMS THREAD.
E. LEE IS THE ONLY COLORIST WITH THE LINE ARTS CURRENTLY. >.> DO NOT OVERWORK LEE.
F. IF NECESSARY, pick another colorist (EXCEPT DJI), and tell them to poke me with which line arts you wish them to color for you. OR. DIRECT THEM TO THE POSTS WITH THE LINE ARTS.
G. SEND ALL TRADES IN ADVANCE. TO LEEZ0RZ FOR LIMITEDS.

Regular non-line-art-edited Customs Rules

1. post the custom form on guild's backup customs thread . To get the form, refer to the customs forms in the customs post. HERE

2. Send trade (30K) DIRECTLY to your chosen colorist. NOT to me .

The colorist has the right to say 'No I will not do your custom' and 'That's enough customs for now'. I do not know how many they will do, so you may wish to talk to them about it. if so, wait until they are on thread on until their profile says they're online and talk to them directly about the number of customs they are willing to do currently.

FAQ

Q: Are these RP required?
A: No, but it would be nice if you stopped by at least once every month. XD

Q: WHOA! These are awesome! Can I have one?
A: Sure, but you must buy/earn one.

Q: Fine, how much are they?
A: See the availability post.

Q: OMFGWTFBBQ?! 10k?! I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH!
A: Well, you can either save up, take your chances at a raffle, or wait ever-so-patiently for a contest :3

Q: Can we do a pet trade or can I commission a custom pet from you?
A: Yes, maybe, depends if I like your shop and if you DO want to pet trade/commission a custom, PLEASE POST A BACK UP OF YOUR INQUIRY ON THIS MAIN THREAD. I do not often check mule, so, next time, if you have any important queries like this one, please post in thread? D: I check it more often than the mule's mail. icon_crying.gif
IF you have a petshop, post link on thread with your request.
I will look up your petshop, and will tell you if I find anything I'd do a pet trade for. x.x I am sorry for any delay in my replies.

Q: Can I have one for free?
A: NO. Unless you are staff or a good friend, you may NOT have a freebie...unless there is an event like a flask hunt or any item hunt. THEN you can participate and if you get a lot of the items our scatterbrained mage lost, you may get a free pet.

Q. Can we post orders for anthros with the limited lineart, or are they just preview type things? Like, could I order a custom or some such and get a vampire?

A. Yes. Go poke Lee. Lee colors the limiteds.

Dji Says
>D Anthros are not roleplay required.
I'd still like to see you give them a few basic personality traits, (habits/hobbies/talents/likes/dislikes etc) in journal even if you don't rp them in character and only do the random ooc comment sort of thing... that's fine with me. I don't expect long descriptive posts all the time or even most of the time. Amusing/Random comments are GOOD.

User Image

The Story:
User Image

Djibril was busy fixing the final details for the portal.

"I have to get it right this time!" she thought to herself, glaring at the runes, about ready to pull her hair out with frustration, as for the umpteenth time, she changed and refined some of the runes in the circular rim of the pentagram on the floor.

She had been trying to get to other worlds for quite some time now mostly due to frustration at this world she was born in...and the incredibly annoying PEOPLE she had to deal with in it...

As a result of which frustrations, she was firmly convinced that there was other intelligent life, somewhere else. >.> Just not HERE. Surely the gods wouldn't be so cruel as to create more than ONE planet of utter... incompetents, were they? D:!!!

And, given the attitudes of the so-called intelligent life' around her right now.. she'd welcome a change of place. Maybe some DECENT conversation. >.> and NO damn mage guild politics!

Dear GODS, the PAPERWORK! D:

>.> Maybe NEXT world she found herself in would be BETTER. More.. FUN. @_@ Maybe a nice quiet valley where she could raise a crystal tower 'or two?

Kneeling down and pushing the horrible memories of her most recent humiliation away, she pushed her long, ornate robes out of her way, carefully trying NOT to smudge the damn pentagram with her long silk sleeves as she wrote in the last few lines of the spell that WOULD, theoretically, open a gate into another world she could look into, maybe observe before she finally chose a place to settle down in.

She sprinkled a fine, diamond dust around the area where the portal would form. leaving the letters sparkling brightly in the flickering torchlight. Then, she said the incantation.

A shimmering blue portal of light wavered into existence, and Djibril, in a frenzy of movement, went around her home, grabbing her stuff, clothing, food, precious potions flasks, sketching materials, rare ingredients in sealed jars... and her most dearly beloved of all collected items...books and shoving them into a spelled trunk to keep them all in place and, as much as possible, keep them safe for the journey.

Yes, Djibril was a PACKRAT. >.> she attempted to bring everything 'but the kitchen sink' or so the expression goes.

Panting, tired, somewhat dusty but barely able to contain her glee, lugging the trunk, she walked towards it, but tripped over a discarded item and fell into it instead. She felt as if she fell far, through an endless brilliant tunnel of eye-burning radiance that blinded and disoriented her. Finally, however, it opened again and she fell out (PAINFULLY I may add!), trunk and all, landing right on her rear in an empty room on the top of a tower. She looked around....and everything seemed to be very Earth-like. DUSTY.

She looked out the tower window, and there was the usual sparse green grass, and nondescript brown tree trunks. Farther off, there seemed to be a village of sorts.

She sighed with dejection, and her shoulders slumped as she began to unpack.

She was horrified to find some of her items... she'd have to check a list later to see which ones... had gone missing.. she'd have to recover those later?

Maybe buy replacements from the natives?

Did they even have the same LANGUAGE?! crying

'Screwit, it can wait', she decided as she dressed in shabby grey old clothes to begin the clean up of her odd.. but somewhat interesting new residence.

Dusty, dirty, smudged and most frustrated, she began to try and make the tower.. habitable. It didn't SEEM too bad.. just.. dusty... and with some corridors open to the air.

As she went up and down the floors she noticed it was composed of a mismatch of building styles she couldn't recognize, carved columns, bas-reliefs and stained glass windows made up the empty, dusty rooms, and columns with benches in the courtyard surrounded the overgrown garden.

Several of the doors theoretically leading to rooms were... locked, and stuck or simply refused to open.

Frustrated, she kicked the latest seemingly sealed portal and went off to bathe.

Later, as she organized her items, she made a list of the missing things she was sort of.. worried about that she'd have to replace.

As she wandered through the bazaars, streets and residential areas of the natives she noticed they seemed, from distant observation, to be fond of odd creatures. She'd seen several new species of what she personally called oddlings wandering around already WITH many of the natives. @_@

Also, as she wandered through the bazaars, she could see many stalls and shops that seemed to be bigger on the inside than they were on the outside . She decided to explore this phenomenon later. Right now... she had work to do. She had to get her supplies back.

Unfortunately, in her peasant-like clothing and with only 400 gold pieces to her name, it seemed no one wanted to trade her ANYTHING. This would have to be.. remedied.

Apparently everything here was far more expensive than it was at home.

She'd need to earn more gold.. and FAST.
What could she do to earn anything? D:
Maybe.. some spells?

She went back to her tower in a hurry, intending to work on magical artifacts and the like, but found her magic kept going awry and turning things and items into creatures!

Whatever WAS this poor mage to do?

Extra Info:

Click the image on the right for Info about Djibril and some NPCS.
User Image
No two artifacts/adults/children/elders will be exactly alike, and as much as possible,there will be a new species every week, replacing the previous species. @_@

Stage 1:Artifact: The equivalent to egg stage. Artifacts vary.

Stage 2:Baby/Child: Exactly as the name says.
[x]//[x]//[x]//[x]

Stage 3:Adult: Final stage for most anthros unless a custom.
[x]//[x]//[x]//[x]//[x]//[x]//[x]//[x]

Stage 4:Elder: Final stage for several anthros, you can specify whether it will be demonic OR angelic or faerie.. or any quality you want added to your anthro really, and it's only obtainable by customs. >.> your anthro will get a completely new pose and line art for this if you choose to go with elder stage.

There are Sig-friendly sizes and Large sizes...
[LARGE SAMPLE]

Quote:
And IF these get stolen, well, no one will get ANY pets other than the ones currently uploaded AND the art thief gets banned. All pets from art thieves= NOT LEGAL. NOT REAL and NOT YOURS
User Image

There are now 6 ways to buy an anthro:
*Flatsales
*Auctions
*Raffle
*Contest
*Custom
*Pet Trades
* RP Quests (new)

Flatsales
*The flatsale cost is 10k
*Each flatsale may or may not be different; sometimes there will be a prompt, sometimes it will be a speed sale. It all depends on the whim of the host.

Auctions
Each Auction is generally hosted on a seperate thread. Auction threads WILL be posted on page 1, post 1, each with their own rules.

Contest/Events
*Contests or special events will be rare
*The rules differ for each contest
*check the thread header or title for the pages with events on them.

CUSTOMS:
Please see the custom post and FAQ post.

UPDATE:
RP QUEST: See this board for guidelines on rp quests.
RP QUEST RULES

In short, for rp quests, you will post a board in the guild as if you already HAD the pet and you will post your interactions with it.

IF your posts are GOOD, you may get a discount on the pet or you may get it for FREE.

RP QUESTS ARE RARE.
IMPRESS DJI WITH YOUR PLOT AND POST SKILLS FIRST.
User Image

CHECK BOARD TITLE/HEADING

You saw the mysterious flask on mau's orca?
**That's one of 16+ types such.
each has an effect. NO I have not specified which does what, it's sort of random like the lottery and looks can be deceiving so no two flasks, even if they LOOK alike, contain the same status effect at the same time.. BUT. LOOK OUT FOR THEM.
[flask=1]
[flask=2]

Same Gender breeding is allowed

Breeding is 30K per CHILD you expect to get out of the mating.

Faq
Q:Are the limited editions breedable like the normal anthros? I only ask because I know some stores bring out limited editions that aren'tt breedable so I was curious to know if they were or not.
A:Yes they ARE breedable.

Q:You can only breed pets that you own, right?
A: you can breed pets that you own OR pets that other people agree to breed with you of either gender. @_@ OR breed pets with owners if some owners swing that way

only 2 babies MAX per breeding. @_@ and breeding fee is now 30K per baby you want to get out of it, because Dji is NOT going to do more work than she absolutely has to.

Q: Oh, ok. When the baby evolves though, do you have to pay another fee for the new form?
A: No. Covered in breeding fee.

Q:2 babies max per breeding, is that just for the limited editions or for all anthros for the time being?

A: ALL anthros can ONLY have 2 babies MAX per breeding. unless you pay extra. around 30K per baby you want to get.

>.> why? because Dji will be overworked.

and I know 'n00kie' is a 'fun' activity. but for goodness sake, I am NOT making litters. @_@

so. limiting it.

Q: Kind of confused. Is the fee for babies past the two maximum 30k, or is it also 30k within the limit?
A: ...BEFORE you pay for breeding, you tell me how many babies you want to get from that breeding. THEN I charge you 30K per baby and THAT amount is the fee for the potion you end up using to help your anthros breed.

Q: Why so expensive?!
A: >.> To discourage you from making your anthros baby factories. Your anthro has n00kie every night? Fine. BUT he or she will NOT have children unless you buy the potion and Dji does NOT want to overwork herself since she will end up combining characteristics of the two parents.. including LINE ARTS. You get? The child will be a custom. >.> SO. to prevent such a thing as Dji collapsing from overwork, Dji will make breeding fee expensive and LIMIT the breedings. >.>

Do not push this point. Dji will cut you up, roast you and feed you to HER anthros.
User Image
Customs are in the guild! The link to the forum for the customs is HERE!
Each colorist has a post. Read the Basic Information post THOROUGHLY before you order customs.
anthrobreedables
User Image

The Item Shoppe ordering board has been moved to the guild. To go there, click on the banner. 3nodding Post orders (especially for Flasks) on that thread.

Samples of what you can buy so far....

User Image

Customized Room Sample:

FURNITURE/Room Components:

User Image

STATUS EFFECTS ARE RANDOM @_@ Like the lottery.
Some let you breed with other species,
OTHERS let you breed with same gender.
OTHERS may let you have more than one child.
OTHERS may let pets breed with owners.
OTHERS let pets breed with owner's OCS.
OTHERS let you age your pets.
OTHERS freeze your pet at its current age.
And yet OTHERS will turn your pet into its ultimate form.. an elder. >.>

DO NOT ABUSE THE ITEM SHOP OR THE POTIONS.
These are NOT CANDY.

To buy one WITH your specific effect, POST on item shoppe thread.

User Image

User Image
The owner's list has been moved to the guild. To go there, click on the banner. 3nodding

User Image

The Nongrowing Mini's list has been moved to the guild. To go there, click on the banner. 3nodding

User Image

The Growing Children's list has been moved to the guild. To go there, click on the banner. 3nodding

User Image

The PetPet's list has been moved to the guild. To go there, click on the banner. 3nodding

User Image
White list, Grey list, Black list...moved to guild! 3nodding
User Image
COMPLETE SET OF ALL ANTHROS MOVED TO OWNER'S LIST PAGE 2 IN GUILD OR HOSTED ON DJI'S PHOTOBUCKETS GALLERY IN GUILD.
CREDITS FOR CHARACTERS WHO WERE OR MAY BE COSPLAYED BY THIS SHOP

1. Naruto -Gaara, Kakashi, Itachi, Haku, Neji, Naruto,Sasuke - Naruto Copyright © Masashi Kishimoto

2. Sephiroth, Cloud Strife, Reno, Nanaki - (character design) Tetsuya Nomura. "Final Fantasy VII" © Square-Enix 1997

3. Lulu, Auron, Seymour, Rikku, Paine, Selphie, Rinoa, Quistis, Yuna and Tidus © Square-Enix -Final Fantasy 8 and X

4. Imogen Heap - Label(s): Almo Sounds (1998-2001), Megaphonic Records/Sony BMG (2005-) copyright © Imogen Heap

5. Sesshoumaru, and Kouga - © Rumiko Takahashi.

6. Raistlin Majere - Created by Terry Phillips. (c) Dragonlance, Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their logos, Wizards of the Coast, and the Wizards of the Coast logo are ©2006, Wizards of the Coast, a subsidiary of Hasbro Inc.

7. Rociel, Alexiel, Katan- ANGEL SANCTUARY, Tenshi Kinryou Ku © Kaori Yuki 1994/HAKUSENSHA, Inc. Tenshi Kinryou Ku © Kaori Yuki 1995/HAKUSENSHA, Inc.

8. Gambit from X-Men © Stan Lee and Marvel Comics

9. Noel - (Mermaid Melody) Authored by Michiko Yokote & Pink Hanamori, Publisher: Kodansha.

10. Cerecere - copyright © 1992 Naoko Takeuchi/Kodansha Ltd. TOEI Animation Co., Ltd & BanDai.

11. Jenny is copyright © TAKARA CO. LTD. 1981.

11. Zhou Yu, Xiao Qiao - Dynasty Warriors copyright © Koei Co., Ltd., and KOEI Corporation.

12. Filia Ul Copt and Valgaav and Zelgadis- (Slayers) - Authored by Hajime Kanzaka, Slayers Copyright © 1989-2003 Hajime Kanzaka / Rui Araizumi / Kadokawa Shoten / TV TOKYO / SOFTX / Marubeni

13. Saix, Demyx, Namine, Roxas, Kairi, Sora, Riku, Axel, Marluxia, Zexion Vexen, Xigbar, Dragoon nobody- Kingdom Hearts copyright © 2002-2004 Disney and Square-Enix // Tetsuya Nomura (Square-Enix.com)

13. Chocobo, Moogle, Carbuncle, Relm and Shiva, Rinoa, Selphie, Quistis, Irvine, Edea, Zell, Seifer, Squall Leonheart- Final Fantasy © Square-Enix // Tetsuya Nomura (Square-Enix.com)

14. Kadaj, Yazoo, Rude, Reno, Zack, Tifa LockHeart, Yuffie Kisaragi, Aeris, Rufus Shinra and Tseng, Vincent Valentine - Final Fantasy copyright © Square-Enix // Tetsuya Nomura (Square-Enix.com)

15.Isuzu Emi - Tenjou Tenge - (c) Oh! Great.

16.Maedhros, Feanor, Morgoth/Melkor, Fingon, Ecthelion, Celebrimbor, Glorfindel, Mandos (c) JRR Tolkien

17. Drizzt Do' Urden, Zaknafein, Gromph Baenre (c) R.A. Salvatore

18. Elaith Craulnober, Danilo Thann (c) Elaine Cunningham

19. Damien Vryce, Gerald Tarrant (c) C.S. Friedman

20. Gar Quithnick, Calla Mallanik (c)Roger Zelazny, David Mattingly

21.Dr. Kiriko, Black Jack (c) Osamu Tezuka

22. Shuuichi Shindou and Eiri Yuki -Gravitation - (c) 2000 by Maki Murakami, SME Visual Works

23. Duo Maxwell, Heero Yuy © SOTSU AGENCY·SUNRISE © HAJIME YATATE·YOSHIYUKI TOMINO·KATSUYUKI. Episode Zero, SUMISAWA·AKIRA KANBE/ Gakken.

24.Albel Nox, ,Cliff Fittir, Nel Zelpher -Star Ocean: Till the End of Time- (c) SQUARE-ENIX

25. Rhisiart (c) Susan Dexter

26. Davey Havok (c) Davey Havok.

27. (possible pending cosplays) Brenn Cameron, Banichi, Tabini(c) C.J. Cherryh

28. Fred Weasely, George Weasely, Ginny Weasely,Tom Riddle, Lucius Malfoy,Cedric Diggory, Severus Snape, Bellatrix Lestrange, Rodolphus Lestrange, Regulus Black, Harry Potter, Ron Weasely, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy - Harry Potter (c) J.K Rowlings

29. Danielle and Julie -real life (c) Danielle and Julie

30. Haseo, Ouka, Endrance- .//Hack(?) -Hamasaki Tetsuya/ Bandai

31. Arashi- Paradise Kiss (c) Ai Yazawa

32. Ichigo- (c) Siren's Lure (shop) - http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13028104

33. Victor Van Dort, Emily,Sally, Jack Skellington - (c) Tim Burton

34. Arioch, Elric, Rackhir The Red Archer- (c) Michael Moorcock

35. Asher, Jean-Claude - Laurell K. Hamilton.

36.Light Yagami,Misa-Misa, Near, Mello - Death Note (C) Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata, Shueisha

37. Jareth and Sarah - Labyrinth (C) Jim Henson and George Lucas.

38. Miyavi (c) Miyavi

39. Kos-Mos
Game: Xenosaga I,II,III
Copyright - Namco

40. Umi Ryuuzaki-Magic Knight Rayearth (c) Clamp

41.Phoenix Wright, Miles Edgeworth- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (c) Capcom

42.Byakuya Kuchiki, Jyuushiro Ukitake,Shunsui Kyoraku,Hinamori Momo - Bleach (C)Tite Kubo

43. Saber -Copyright - Geneon, Series - Fate/Stay Night

44. Mitsukuni (Hunny) Haninozuka - Ouran High School Host Club (c) Bisco Hatori

45-47. Eli's three elves;
Blood Elf is Calathia
Night Elf is Nuriel
from World of Warcraft (c) Blizzard games
and
Drow, Deirdre from Lineage (c)NCsoft

48. Sam - Benny and Joon (C)Jeremiah S. Chechik, MGM

49. Saye: referenced from :Relict 2: Episode Moon (c) Developer: Aniseed

50. Miyavi (c) Miyavi. @_@

51. Ville Valo (c) Ville Valo -H.I.M.

52. Alucard- Hellsing (c) Yasunori Urata, Kouta Hirano

53. Aya, Omi, Yohji, Ken (c) Takehito Koyasu, Project Weiß, Media Blasters

54. Gerard Way (c) Gerard Way -My Chemical Romance

55. I-No, Bridget, Testament (c) Daisuke Ishiwatari & Arc System Works
Series: Guilty Gear

56. Gackt (c) Gackt

57. Hyde (c) Hyde

58. Flea(Chrono Trigger) Lightning (FF13), Nikki (ChronoCross) (c) Square- Enix

59. Gojyo, Hakkai, Sanzo, Goku - Gensomaden Saiyuki (c)Kazuya Minekura

60. Kaylee Frye - Firefly/Serenity (c) Joss whedon

61.referenced costume -Mandy ( Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy) (c) Maxwell Atoms

62. Leon S. Kennedy, Luis Sera (Resident Evil) (c) Capcom

63. Amaterasu - Okami (c) Clover Studios, Capcom, Hideki Kamiya

64.referenced costume - Lineage 2 (c) NCSoft

65.referenced costume -Point Blank Body Armor (c) Point Blank

66.Fuji Syuusuke - Prince of Tennis © Takeshi Konomi

67.Full Moon, Kira Takuto -Full Moon wo Sagashite © Arina Tanemura

68. Dinah- BizenGhast (c) M. Alice Legrow

69.Dark Mousy - DNAngel (c) Yukiru Sugisaki

70. Poison Ivy - Batman (c) DC Comics

71. Vanyel Ashkevron - The Last Herald Mage (c) Mercedes Lackey

72. TwinRova- Legend of Zelda (c) Nintendo

73. White Rabbit, The Cheschire Cat Alice - American McGee's Alice (c)(c) Lewis Caroll and American McGee

74. Ayame Sohma- Fruits Basket (c) Natsuki Takaya

75. Rozalin- Disgaea- (c) Hekaton

76.Tsukasa Amou- Juvenile Orion-(c) Sakurako Gokurakuin/Square Enix

77. Tia Dalma - Pirates of the Caribbean -Disney

78. Legato Bluesummers - Trigun- (C) Yasuhiro Nightow

79. Carpathians (c) Christine Feehan

80. Cardassians (c) Gene Roddenberry

81. Cheschire (c) Lewis Caroll

82. Death, Dream - Sandman (c) DC Comics/Neil Gaiman

Pending cosplays: Silmarillion. POTC. LOTR.

-CONSTANTLY UPDATED. PLEASE POINT ME TO NEW COSPLAYS COPYRIGHTS I MUST PUT UP HERE.- THANKS.
User Image
--Credits--

Anthro Line Arts and angelic rabbit line art, nonbreedable canine Lineart, colouring, concept, and some certs (c) Djibrilshadow

Story (c) Mtnevermind & Djibrilshadow

Shop layout/Plot (c) [...[Heartless Dream]...], InfinitiesOfSoules, Lady Aria Starstone

Shop Banners/Headings(c) (present) Risible (past) Lady Aria Starstone

Colouring (c) Lyddia,Djibrilshadow,Leez0rz and Fantasy_Rocks13

Flatsale entries (c) InfinitiesofSoules,FallenRockGirl07,Valeria,Leena-chan, Campien, Dark-Jagan, Lady Aria Starstone, Leez0rz

Certs (c) (Present) Risible, Djibrilshadow,
(Past) ITSX,Fantasy_Rocks13, Lyddia

NEW demonic fox, neutral bear and hamster Petpet line art by Tailfeather (bear and fox) and Elenawing(hamster)
new mer-canine line art by Skaleido Star

Chocobo line art and coloring done by Karakal5

Owner's List - Lady Aria Starstone & Infinities of Souls

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out