Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED!

What's your favourite "food of randomness"?

Cookies 0.37391304347826 37.4% [ 43 ]
Pie 0.12173913043478 12.2% [ 14 ]
Cheese 0.08695652173913 8.7% [ 10 ]
Ramen!!!! 0.41739130434783 41.7% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 115 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 > >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Banners are broadcasted by imageshack.com and photoshop elements 2.0

Hello there! Welcome to my shop "Ze Shop 'o' goodies" version 2.0...Yay! I sell quite a few things here that you may want to check out. I have some samples and a variety of choices. Please feel free to PM me for an art request if I'm not online.

As usual, Bumpers are adored and loved here at my shop. Please, please, please bump! I could really use some bumpers and bumps.

I have a few guidlines you must follow, and when I saw a few I mean only one really important guidline that is so important that if you don't pay attention, my evil monkeys and my yeti will come after you and tie you to a tree with a very itchy rope. And that one guildine is READ THE RULES!!!!

Now that I have told you the major guidline I must show you my table of contents. *swoon*

1. Intro

2. Rules-This post will be something that you shall worship!!

3. Order list

4. Custom plushies

5. Avi art

6. Expansion packs

7. Black and white list

8. Link to me

9. Other shops to visit-
[Note please pm me the link to your shop and I will put it in my list]

This is the second post. This second post is the post of rules! Please worship this post or else my snow yeti will devour you whole and the monkeys of my shop will suck on your brain! By not reading the rules I will put you in the black list. The most important rules are in bold. So please take your time to read my set of rules. They aren't hard.

arrow Read this

arrow The earlier you send a trade, the better it is for me, and the faster you'll get your order.

arrow Depending on whether I want a sale or not, I won't put any price lower for you because my prices are pretty cheap as it is. For all I care they could be worth about 2000 gold!

arrow If your avi is naked or anything don't expect me to draw it

arrow Continue reading this

arrow No flaming, else you shall perish in the black list! evil

arrow Don't you dare offer me items (unless it's a halo or chickie slippers)

arrow I don't draw couples and I have refrained from drawing fan art!

arrow Do not steal my art and claim it as your own! That is theft and is against the ToS and if you break this rule you will be banned!

arrow Once and for all, I do not draw cluttered avi's!!! You should know whether your avater is cluttered or not, just take off a few items (atleast 2+) and I'll draw your avater.

Congratulations you have read the rules and are now sanitized from the evil monkey fwee! Now keep reading! twisted

This is where you can see whether I finished your order or not and whether you payed or not. (I know it's a bit messy but bare with me)
I also need this to remind me that I have an order. When your order is finished I will send you a pm telling you that your order is finished. If it's finished and you payed me, then I will send you the art straight away. if you didn't pay me then I will remind you until you pay me because I don't like working for people who won't pay and they just decide to cancel the order suddenly. That doesn't work here. Now let's continue on. blaugh

Oh and please note that, if you send your gold I'll get to it straight away and I won't slack off. I promise. But if you don't send your trade and find that I did other orders before yours then please do not get upset because as I said already, I start to work on the orders that people placed and already send the trade. So this means that if you see a name under your's and if it doesn't have a " exclaim ", that means that they already paid and I finished their order.

Use this key to indicate whether your order is done or if you didn't pay etc.

heart = Gave me extra cash and paid- if you payed me over 2000g then you'll get more hearts.

domokun = Just paid me the price they had to

ninja = Trade in progress

twisted = Didn't send the trade

exclaim = order in progress

Ayna Sakeshi heart

Taruto Chan heart heart heart

.Silver.Pegasus. heart

AsianGoddess heart

ABanneduser domokun

kira Hikaru heart

Ms.Oreo domokun

Crimson_Scar heart

Moon-and-Stars domokun

Kushali (expansion pack) heart

Kage no Hakai heart

KandieCloud heart

Straitjacketloon heart

Glompy-Snuggles domokun

Xx.~DemensionBoy~.xX domokun

Neo-Link heart heart

~Shawtieboo~ heart

Floral.Bliss domokun

~Teh-Crayon-Of-Doom~ heart

PrincessJessie88 heart

pinkangelgirl heart

nicole_nemo (plushie) domokun

lilsakura23 domokun

Byoutee heart ninja

M.i.n.t.y domokun exclaim

So, that was my order list... One important note before we move on.

Once I give you the order, you must save them into your computer then tell me that you have, because I need to delete them off my computer to make room for some more. Now moving onwards. 4laugh

These are my plushies. I have a fairly wide variety of clothing and the plushies themselves. These are also up for order in the expansion packs, only a few posts below.

These plushies can be your little profile/shop/signature etc.. buddys! Customize your plushie to your liking.

Special
Give your avi a little friend. I'll be glad to make a plushie that looks like your avi for only 100g.

The plushies are a bit green, but that's the water mark so that people do not steal it! :B When you buy a plushie it won't be green unless you ordered the green plushie. ^^;; Oh yeah! And each base costs only 10g.

We also have shirts for you to put on your little plushie.

The prices of the first and second rows are 5g each.

The prices for the third row of shirts are 10g each.

The prices for the last row are 20g each.

The shirt that says "Other" below it is a shirt that you can customize yourself. Just ask me what you want on it. It costs 20g.

Just so that your plushie doesn't get cold feet, you can make it wear some shoes.

All the basic coloured shoes are 10g each.

The gold and silver shoes are 35g.

Now on to the pants, long skirts and short skirts. If you order a long skirt, you won't need to order shoes because they will cover the feet.

All the pants cost 10g

All the long skirts cost 13g

All the short skirts cost 12g

Now, we have the shirt,shoes and pants ready...but we can't help but feel as if something is missing....that something is ACCESSORIES!!

As you see, the prices are already written with the samples. You can choose the colour you want for everything listed. ^__^

ANIMATED PLUSHIES ARE NOW HERE!!!

Get your very own animated plushie! Plushies that blink and clap and stand up or sit! Here's a sample of a plushie, blinking!

Price is only 500g with any clothes!! Get yours today!

So, now we've finished our plushies! So, give it a shot! If you want a plushie for a very low price with whatever you want on it, you might want to consider buying it in an expansion pack, but expansion packs are pretty costy! So without further a due let's go onto the next post!

Have you ever visited other shops that sell amazing avi art, but then you look at the price and see a whole lot of zeros? Don't fret anymore because I have avi art that may not be as amazing but still is pretty good for prices under 1000g!
Remember I only draw individual avi's or best friends, but NOT couples.

And I don't draw fan art either.

Keep in mind that I DO NOT draw naked or cluttered avi's. For the cluttered avi's, just take off some of your items (especially the coco's and kiki's and other animals)

These are my samples, please do not steal them and post them into your profile, sig etc. I will immeditaly get you banned! evil

And last but not least, please don't ask for art in l33t speak because I hate it! And please try to use the form when you pm me. If your going to post here then the form isn't required, but it is necessary for pm's.

Now on with the art!

Note to users: Everytime I draw, the picture looks better.

Those were the samples. If you would like to see more samples please do not hesitate to pm me. More samples may be added soon....hopefully.

I mentioned already about the forms, this is the form I was talking about. Please copy and paste this into your pm and fill it in before you send it to me.

Order form
Amount of avaters:
Username(s):
Total amount of gold:

Individual avaters cost only 275g

For every avater in your picture it will cost 275 gold per avi.

Okay? No more questions? GOOD! Now on to the next post.

Welcome to Expansion packs! Now, you might be wondering "What are expansion packs?" Well I'll let you in on the info.

Expansion packs are a pack of item from my shop. I have a few expansion packs that you might want. Expansion packs are the only part of my shop that allow you to order a drawing of your roleplaying character. So, let's check them out!

Expansion Pack #1

This expansion pack costs 600g

The items in this expansion pack are:

2 roleplay character(s) pictures
2 avi arts
2 custom plushies (with anything you want on them)

Expansion Pack #2

This expansion pack costs 800g

The items in this pack are:

2 roleplay character(s) pictures
3 Avi arts
4 custom plushies (one that looks like your avi)

Expansion Pack #3

This expansion pack costs 900g

3 roleplay character(s) pictures
3 avi arts
6 custom plushies (2 plushies are your avi)

Expansion Pack #4

This expansion pack is 1000g

4 Roleplay character(s) pictures
4 avi arts
8 custom plushies

So, those were the expansion packs. Just a little note to those of you who want an expansion pack. It may take over several weeks to complete, so you need to be extremely patient.

This my fellow gaians is the "Black & White" List.

This list is a method used to humiliate or appreciate people. Let's see who's on the lists.

The Black List

This list is for those people who didn't bother to read the rules or posts. This is also a list for those n00bs which beg for gold. I may work in a shop but I am NOT a person who likes beggars. Nobody does.

So let's see who's on our black list.

Nobody! Let's keep it this way.

The White list

This is a good list. If your a daily bumper, a donator who's donated over 2000g, you will so be put in this list. Please do not beg the donators for gold because it's not nice. Don't try to be their friend if they already decline your request, because they won't donate to you no matter what you do since they have a busy life on gaia to quest or do something better with their gold then too give it to some n00b.

Let's see who's in this list.

heart Taruto Chan heart heart - donated over 2000g. heart

heart Neo-Link heart heart - Bought a lot of avi art from me! whee heart

This is the place that you can link to my shop.

This is my special shop button. For you shop owners who happen to be reading this, could you please post or pm me your shop button so that I can put it in my "Other links" section (just a post below) I'd really appreciate it. I'd also appreciate it even more if you put my shop button in your shop. ^__^

And heres the button! heart

[URL=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11545800][IMG]http://img173.imageshack.us/img173/842/l2m1ur.png[/IMG][/URL]

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

I need you lurkers and people who own shops to send me your shops' button so that I can post it here. I'll give you the link to my shop in return. ^_^
Perhaps a reserved spot
good luck in your shop I'm sure there woulkd be a kindhearted person to buy
Ayna Sakeshi
good luck in your shop I'm sure there woulkd be a kindhearted person to buy
yay a people!!! Thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items