Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interested?

Heck, yes! 1 100.0% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]

DIM'S FUTURE OUTLOOKS
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Disclaimer: Though I do my best, I cannot say that I'm perfect at this. People make mistakes. Many do not believe in divination - I am not one of them. However, it's not completely truthful all the time.

I work with numerology, from tarot cards to arithmancy. Pretty much, by your name and birthday, I figure out your tarot card and what it means, your rune, your "birth mates", your public role, and your private persona.

If you're interested...

Name (First only):
Nickname:
Birthday (year would help, but not required):

The cost is...

Tarot Card only: 20g
Rune only: 20g
Birth Mates only: 20g
Public Role only: 20g
Private Persona only: 20g
If you combine two of them: 40g
Three: 60g
Four: 80g
All five of them: 100g
Birthdays and their secrets: 20g (Just added!)
Ask a questions: 20g (Just added!)

Post or PM and I'll send it!

I usually take around a day to get back to you. I have to do the actual reading and then do my best to understand. That's why it's best to give me as many details as possible on questions you have so that I can apply them.

Why is this so bloody cheap?!?!
It is because this doesn't take much serious effort on my part. I only have to count out your arithmancy numbers and do some basic math. I already know the cards by heart to save time.

Can we have an example?
Sure! Alright, this is the one for myself. Christina AKA Midget, born on July 14, 1992.

Tarot: Hierophant. Faith in tradition and old school. Supportive and loyal. Ability to hear my inner voice. Indication of religious ceremonies.

Rune: Gebo. (It looks like an 'X'.) A gift - a positive thing for the giver and recipient. (My name means gift, too.) Carries an obligation with the gift. Symbolizes friendship, marriage, alliance, and other bonds. Irreversible.

Birth Mates: (These people share an arithmancy number.) Albert Einstein, Ben Affleck, Bruce Willis, H.G. Wells, Jessica Alba, Jude Law.

Public Role: My presence means "assassin, blasphemy, dinosaur, and skeleton." My periphery is "adventure, equality, loyalty, seduction, and sunlight."

Private Persona: My presence is "Father, glass, muse, night, science." My interactions are "biology, creation, falsehood, mentor, and violence."

This is the most accurate reading I've ever done.

How long have you been doing this stuff?
Since, 1998. My Mum got me into this sort of things when I found a tarot pack. Granted, I called them, "Tar-et" card back then. I can pronounce it now! I promise! "Tar-oh".

Will you do a celebrity for me?
Of course! Just give me the name. If you don't know the birthday, I can look it up.

Can you do my character for me?
I do this with my own to know them better. Just tell me their name, birthday, and nickname if you can, and I'll be on it! biggrin

I'm your bestest friend ever! Can I have a discount?
Do I know you? Ah, well, maybe, if you're really nice and give me a good reason to make it cheaper, I will. Maybe.

Who's been done?
Myself, right now.
More spaces will be made as I do them. biggrin Please, if you're interested, try it out!

You do anything else?

Of course! I do palm readings if you send me a clear picture of your palm. Not that anyone would. Also, I do plain birthday readings. I tell you personality traits, future health, your highs and lows, and some more by your birthday. Same cost as above.

Do you do parties?

O.O You mean a bunch of people wanting them. SURE! Also, for each extra person that comes with you, it's -50g. Like, if you and your friend are posting together (one one account, please), and give different names and everything, and both of you wanted just a tarot reading, it would cost 50g together. Three people who want TWO things each will cost 200g.

What do I fill out?

Either post or PM this form:

Name:
Birthday:
Nickname:
Type of Reading(s):
(If the question reading) Question(s):

Feedback

No one has said anything yet, so I'll edit later when I have some proper feedback on my services.

Links
Well, my banner is here:
User Image
No affiliates yet.
NOTE: Please PM for a reading! It's easier for me to see your request faster!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff