Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 > >>

User Image

Welcome to my art shop. Make sure to read through the 1st post to get your bearings, and then send in those aps! Please PM me your applications, I may not be able to find everything inside the thread if things get hectic.

ATTENTION!

arrow Need some art advice? Just post your pic in my thread and I'll critique it! Which also means a rating of 1 to 10.

NOTE: All proceeds from my art go to my quest for golden Laurels. 3k/85k

The proper form for an application will be this:

Quote:
Type:
Subject:
Specifications:

I'll now explain what all that means.

Quote:
Type
This is where you will tell me what kind of picture it will be choosing from the choices below. Because each kind has a different price, you may want to choose carefully.

Quote:
Subject
This will be the subject matter of the art. Is avatar art? If so, of yourself or a friend? Is it fanart? If so, of whom? With fanart, you must provide at least one image of the specified person or thing. I don't know everything you know. wink

Quote:
Specifications
Does the subject of you commission need to have on certain clothing? Or perhaps have a lack of it? or maybe you'd like a specific pose or them to be doing something. This is where you let me know. heart

User Image

CHIBIS: These will cost 500g for line art, 600g for a rendered image, and 700g for color. Chibis can also be hand drawn, please specify.EXAMPLE

HEADSHOTS: These cost 500g for a sketch, 600g for Line art, 700g for a rendering, 750g for color. These also have the option of being hand drawn or computer sketched. EXAMPLE

FULL BODY: These run for 800g for a sketch, 1k for line art, 1.5k for rendered, 2k for color, these are all hand drawn.
EXAMPLE

FULL BODY w/ more than one person: These are more work, so they are more gold. For a sketch, it is 2k, Line art is 3k, rendering is 3.5k, color is 4.5k.
EXAMPLE

User Image

I will only have a max of 5 people at a time on this list. Else you may be forgotten. I am only human.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mythical Unicorn

14,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
First bump, Ahoy! surprised heart
[ Velvet ~ Nightmare ]
First bump, Ahoy! surprised heart
HURRAY FOR MY FIRST BUMPIE!!!!

Mythical Unicorn

14,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
~* Bump *~

Friendly Friend

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
this isn't my normal outfit but i would like to know if you would do one of my notmal avi sitting up with a fan art of this girl i like bending down placing her hand down on my shoulder. with a smile expressions cause i smile alot lol
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/24871001/
those are the charecters

Type: fullbody color fan/avi art
subject: fan/avi art (look at comment above for more info)
specification: also above

i will tip if done well!
chamo
this isn't my normal outfit but i would like to know if you would do one of my notmal avi sitting up with a fan art of this girl i like bending down placing her hand down on my shoulder. with a smile expressions cause i smile alot lol
those are the charecters

i will tip if done well!

I'm well on my way to creating your art! Of course, I'll make a sketch of the poses, and ask if I got them right or what needs to be changed. I aim for perfection. heart

Friendly Friend

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Nightmares Anonymous
chamo
those are the charecters

i will tip if done well!

I'm well on my way to creating your art! Of course, I'll make a sketch of the poses, and ask if I got them right or what needs to be changed. I aim for perfection. heart

thats awesome! i can't wait!

Friendly Friend

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
heart BUMP!
BUMPAGE! Chamo, do you want the sketch for the poses PMed to you or put here?

Friendly Friend

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
lol sorry i keep disappearing on you. my bad sweatdrop
chamo
lol sorry i keep disappearing on you. my bad sweatdrop
That's ok. My computer is mega lagging/freezing up anyway. I hope you don't mind me using your DA pic as my only Lisa ref. I can't seem to find any official pics of her. sweatdrop
Oh! How utterly Enchanting..Bump dear. n.n heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces